Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born in August 2006

Wow I`m so glad it`s quiet in here, by the sounds of things I`m not the only disorganised Mummy

I`m typing with bubs in arms so please excuse any mistakes.

Adrian gave us a 10 hour sleep last night, I couldn`t believe it, the night before he gave us 8 hours, he`s awake a lot during the day and then from 6.30pm - 9pm all he wants to do is feed which is obviously his way of getting a full tummy to sleep for a while, it amazes me how he knows day from night so early.

Had our 6 weekly checkup yesterday, all is as well as it can be for me with my sore bits which are still healing, it`s all taking so long because of my huge blood loss with my PPH and low iron levels, Adrian sailed through his, Dr couldn`t get over how big and how strong he is.

DD - You poor thing, you must be exhausted, huge hugs to you, I hope Kyana`s reflux settles soon so you both can get some sleep.

Kat - yay for the pampering, glad Lucas had a good sleep for you last night.

Leah - Can`t help you much with your question as it`s still very painfull for me, but I was told it`ll take up to 3 months to heal. Yay on maybe buying your own salon, how exciting.

Hope everyone`s well.

Dee

You want disorganised you should see my life ATM

Dee great news about Adrian sleeping 10 hours. Must get him to have a chat to Caleb somehow... Hope your bits aren't sore for too much longer
    DD hope Kyana's reflux improves for you soon.
    Kat a little pampering sounds nice. Bet it made you feel fantastic!
    Leah the salon sounds exciting for you! It's great when they smile at you. Can't wait for Caleb to start smiling.
    Sarah wow at working already! Hope you are going OK and not too worn out.

Caleb had health check today and he has put on 1kilo in a fortnight :eek: Little piggy! He's got some rolls on his thighs and a double chin now. Too cute!
    Has anyone elses bub had the pimply rash? Caleb came out all spotty this week on his cheeks and chin. It's now almost gone thank goodness.

Hi all,
    Another quickie - story of my life atm....
    Leah, the salon sounds fantastic I'm envious!
    Kat, I'm envious of you too with the pampering sounds lovely.
    Dee, wow for Adrian sleeping hmmm....again I'm envious....
    Sarah, I totally understand the whole working already thing I did it with my first but with Kyana's reflux she's a full time job for me atm...hmmmm she's crying again back in a minniee....not that you can tell but I'm back Kyana had another chuck sorry tmi....
    Sammi, i don't know how with all the throwing up but Kyana seems to have some rolls like Caleb too and if she's not crying she has the most beautiful smile - hmmm....she's crying again....I'm back yep another chuck but DH is trying to handle it this time thankfully, shynelle is in bed I really don't know how she sleeps through all the noise.
    Oh Sammi, Kyana does have a pimply rash but it seem to come and go it's mostly on her cheeks.
    Me, apart from the reflux Kyana is also really badly constipated I have tried the infants friend (which I put into almost every feed) but it doesn't seem to make any difference and also coloxyl so now I've contacted the paediatrition again to see if there's anything else I can do.
    Well that's it for now have a great w/end everyone.
    Big hugs to all bubbas
    xxdd

Howdy peoples...

Sorry been MIA, been living it up (yeah right, with 3 kiddies??!!) Anneliese is being dedicated this weekend, so organising that atm...

How's everyone going?? Hope your bubba's arent causing too much grief...

Well, i've decided to go on a diet. Because although i can fit into my prebubba clothes, i still have a lil bit of a belly. and being a size 8 all my life, its kinda frustrating having the post caesar pot belly... Going to start walking.

It looks like i might be able to fulfill my dream of joining the RAAF... we need a steady income, as DH got sacked from his job on friday. His bosses reason?? "Your wife being in Perth my be a distration (not IS a distraction, may be...) and you taking a day off yesterday (FOR GASTRO!!!) was unacceptable (even with a drs note? Huh?) So we think it would be wise to leave our arragement here." F**ken load of bulls**t. So we are getting Stuff all a fortnight, atm, nothing as DH worked 2 days this week, and earnt $150... how can you support 3 kids and a house on that?? So im taking it as a sign that God wants me to follow my dreams...

Anyway, enough waffling from me, TTFN Ta ta for now...

Hi lovely ladies,

Sorry i haven't been around my heads been a bit mixed up lately and it seems i'm suffering from post traumatic stress b/c of the emergency c/s doc is changing my meds and i'm going to see a psychologist on wed to try and work thru some things. Mason is doing really well apart from wind pain and him not sleeping in his bed lol. He got weighed yesterday and now weighs 6kg (13lb 6oz) i even spaced out his feeds this last week and he still put on 425g lol m&chn said i must have good milk lol.

Well thought i'd pop my head in and say i do read almost every day and am thinking of u all just things arent great for me right now will talk soon, hugs to u all

Leah~ Great news that Lucy is eating so well and you're getting loads of smiles

Kat~ How nice to get pampered! I have DH footy presentation next Friday night and I am so looking forward for the excuse to get the spray tan and make up done.

DD~ I hope Kyana's reflux settles down soon. It really must be exhausting for you.

Dee~ 10 hours sleep!! I'm VERY JEALOUS

Sam~ WOW on Caleb putting on 1 kilo in a fortnight. Aren't the little fat rolls adorable??

Simone~ Your DH boss sounds like a [email protected]*er!!

Dawn~ I hope your appointment on Wednesday helps you sort through some things.

ME~ I have got my period and it sucks! Although it is light it is making me feel like crap. This morning I had really bad cramps like the ones you have the days following birth. I just hope it doesn't last too long.
    I have decided it is diet time too! Over the past 2 years I have had my precious angel baby Lachlan (stillborn), 2 misscariges and my GORGEOUS baby William, so as you can imagine this has really taken it's toll on my body. I want to lose about 15 kilos, so DH said that if I can do it by our anniversary (end of Jan) then he will buy me the cuff bangle I have been wanting from Tiffany & Co. So it's time to leave you girls for now while I google some diets!!!

Sarah

Hi everyone

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend?

Dawn - lovely seeing you posting, I am sorry to hear things aren't so good for you at the moment - sending you lots of virtual hugs! and I hope you get on well at your appointment :-)

Sammi - awww, how cute about Caleb's rolls!! and yay at his great weight gain!

dd - poor Kyana, it sounds like she is really suffering with her reflux.

Simone - i'm so sorry to hear about your DH loosing his job, how awful of his boss!!

Sarah - I hope your diet goes well - your "reward" sounds lovely!

Dee - how good about Adrian sleeping so well already! do hope your sore bits heal asap.

Lucas is doing really well, he had another big day out yesterday - we went on a ferry!! we also had our 6 week checkup at the doctors on Thursday, and she was really happy with the both of us - Lucas had put on another 630 grams in 2 weeks, but he has thrush again back in his mouth :-(

Kat
    xx

lucysmummie Guest

Hey girlies... SOooooOOOO busy SOooOOOOO much to do SOoOOOOOooo little time...

Dawn~ you poor babe!!!! my are with you in this time sweetie (((hugs)))

Simone~ SURLEY there is SOMEthing u can do about your hubbys un fair dissmisal! call DEWR (department of workplace relations) it doesnt sound right to me! even though there are new workplace laws they r generally only in a small business sence...I think...dont quote me I dont work for the government anymore...

Sarah~ thats bad u got ur AF TOTALLY know how that is I was so upset when I got mine and its lasted 2wks!!! ALSO have u looked into weight watchers?? im doing it and Im loosing like 500grams - 1kg a week and thats the way to keep it off SLOWLY! its good cause u can eat what u want...well I just think it teaches u to eat better cause u count ur points AND u r accountable everywk to go get weighed in and u kinda look forward to that.. Im doing it with my mum I have 9kgs to go and sshe has only 3kgs till goal weight. me and mum egg each other on so if u can get a friend to help u and do it with u u will be amazed at how it works..TOTALL worth it I recon!

Kat~ i hope ur bub gets rid of that thruch the poor thing! glad he put on weight...I hope lucy does this week...have u tried feeding lucas at 11pm like I said or mayb it hasnt worked out 4 u?

Im just at my mums house and all the family is over...I can hear them talking to danny about US having another baby before his brothers do FORGET IT! forgoodness SAKE THERE IS NO WAY IM PUSHING ANOTHER BUBBA OUT WITHOUT ANY DRUGS AGAIN!!!! AND I have to have the stupid injections in the next pregnancy! rrr danny better not come near!!! poor thing its funny he keeps talking (in the current family convo) about sexual things...he he must be a tad frustrated... O now he is talking about having a boy next...mayb he should try being pregnant I HATED IT!!!! it was SO hard...

Lucy had a big day at floriade yesturday she was so alert and awake and NOW she is asleep has been ALLL day I really hope she sleeps tonight....she hasnt eaten all her feeds today she keeps leaving 20mls left...weird I really hope she puts on weight thsi week Ill cry if she hasnt put on enough....

well truly must go have fun see u all during the week chiao!!

Hey guys, just a quickie... i know i havent been inputing much in here lately, but i have been reading everything

LEAH-he did work in a sml workplace, there was only 5 (if i remember correctly) in the workplace. Only a sml financial advisors firm. And he was on probabtion, so they could so they could do what they want... Dh only earnt $150 last week, so i dont know how we're going to pay the rent this week, let alone buy food...

Oh Simone! you poor thing!! can your family or DH's family help out at all?

Leah - ha ha, yep, you tell Danny he can have a go at being pregnant!!! lol!!!
    I haven't tried waking Lucas to feed him around 11pm as yet - because last night he went to sleep about 8pm, and woke himself at 12.30am, then again at 4.30am, grrrrr!! I am sooo tired today! it's like he is a tiny baby again - do hope it does not continue!!

Kat
    xx

lucysmummie Guest

Simone~ Thats SO [email protected]! RRRR i hate the dum a$$ law sometimes!!! u poor thing... hope that u try work it out hunny (((hugs)))

Kat~ If only he could b preggers!!!! thats good he went to sleep between 8and 12:30 but [email protected] that he woke up again... o well ul get into a pattern soon enough I hope for ur sleeps sake!

Lucy is sick...poor little babe is all blocked up!she has not been waking herself for feeds today and sleeping straight afterwards! poor little thing! its good inbetween feeds though I gave myself a facial today did the whole mask thing and blowdried my hair! currently cleaning EVERYTHING in sight! YAY so gald i can clean while she is sleeping.... poor little thing though...

well must get back to the cleaning!

Hi all,

Well I'm having another tough day Kyana is just soooo unsettled I just feel like all we do is cry(yeah we cause it's making me cry too I can't help her and the damn paediatrition was s'posed to ring me back today but hasn't) - I'm so tired and am sure she is too poor little bubba....I'm just beside myself atm....sorry am very teary atm...I'm typing with her crying in my arms and cause I can't help her thought if I came online and read posts etc it would help take my mind off it - sorry I'm not much for input for everyone

Simone I'm so sorry to hear ur DH that sucks!! I know kinda how u feel cause DH isn't earning enough to cover our expenses atm and I don't know how were gonna pay the mortage this week??

xxdd
    Last edited by dd311; September 25th, 2006 at 03:43 PM.

Stupid Johnny Howard and his IR laws... I know who i WONT be voting for in the next election!!! (probably anyone, i hate voting because they are all liars and are just trying to get in power to live nice and get free trips around the world.) Getting offmy soapbox now...

DD im so sorry kyana is driving you mad... Anneliese is fed, changed, burped, there's nothing else i caN DO FOR HER. so shes in her cot

lucysmummie Guest

DD~ you poor babe!! wish I could do something to help... call me if u need something....

I JUST did my hair and NOW it has puke ALL through it TYPICALL!!!I wish Lucy would go back to sleep she is tireing herself out cause she is sick! silly bubby!

Time for a new thread ladies...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678