Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Babies Born December 2004

Happy birthday for yesterday Aidan! Hope you had a lovely day!

Happy belated Birthday Aidan!!

Thanks for Aidan's birthday wishes!

I must admit though he was pretty cranky on his birthday, and the following day as well. I think he may be teething again. He is also so clingy at the moment, I really hope it is just a stage as it is driving me insane!

DH and I have been arguing a lot lately, hard to pinpoint about what exactly but I think it comes down to no real time together so for a start we will have 1 night just the two of us a week - although I will leave it up to DH to organise and I will let you know if/when it ever happens.... I must admit my life is completely Aidan and I need to take a step back and enjoy DH's company again. We are both pretty unhappy but are fighters as well so I dont see an end, just a lot of changes.

Now that Aidan's birthday is over it is time to organise Christmas lunch so that is keeping me busy. I start back at training for my new job as child swimming instructor on the 5th of Jan, which I am nervous but looking forward to.

Hope all are well!

Colleen Guest

Happy Belated Birthday Aidan..

Jessica, we are the same, alot of arguing lately.. I just feel like Im getting not much help in general though & feeling a bit let down... I hope Aidan had a great birthday & best of luck with getting some time to yourselves...

Jaykob is feeling a bit better today ( I think ) Well hes a bit happier & hopefully thats the end of new spots... Hes sleeping lots & I think because the itching has cooled off , hes catching up on sleep...

I bit the bullet today & bought toddler s26 gold, Im looking at going back to work in Jan & after a fairly rough ride of breastfeeding Im ready to stop... (Ready to have my boobs back pmsl) , I think I did well to last 12 + months, considering I was set on Bottles feeding prior to birth & said Im only BF for 3-6 months lol

Hes only had one bottle so far & drank the whole lot so he must like it ( its the vanilla one though , so i cheated a little)

How many cups / mls / botttles do you give per day ( seeing as this is new to me) & when? Ive pretty much always demand fed, so I know thats not the way it will be now...

I hope all the bubs are well.... 3 sleeps til Santa

Colleen... 8-)

Colleen, Lily has the vanilla toddler milk. She has 240mls, 2 bottles a day, one in morning, one at night. Then she just has juice and food during the day. Glad Jaykob is sleeping better.

Jess, Lily is also in the clingy stange and some days it drives me bananas!! I think it's just this age they go through it. Lily has been like this for about 3 months now and is starting to ease off just a little bit.

Well, i think Lily is getting another tooth!! She is drooling like mad, chewing on everything. I froze one of those teething rings with the liquid in them and she was in heaven chewing on it lol. She also has the most rotten pooey nappies. Yuck! The smeel is just horrid and i cant even describe the colour LOL She has had them like this since she first started teething at 3 months old!

Hi Girls

Just letting you know that from Jan 1st this thread will become obselete as there will now be a "Babies Born July-Dec 2004" thread. As all other forums are too quiet and we need to make way for 2006 babies

Love

Hi girls! Well, I guess it will be good to catch up with all the old gang in the new thread, and maybe make some new friends too!

OMG, talk about clingy...Kaleb has been unbelievable this week, he hasn't been this demanding since he was 4 months old. If I so much as turn my back on him when in the same room, he starts screaming. If I sit down and play with him he's okay, laughing and smiling, so he's not ill, but I can't do anything without him at the moment. I don't know whether it's from his needles, or if it's teeth...he has 8, so next to come through are the molars. We are going to my parents to stay over xmas, so I am looking forward to sharing him round with the family!

Well, everyone have a lovely xmas, hope you all have a great time and the little ones too! Look forward to catching up with everyone next week to see how you got on!

Oh Colleen...re the milk thing...Kaleb has ditched the bottles and formula now, but he is the same as Lily, has about 250mls of cow's milk twice a day, first thing in the morning and just before bed, then just water during the rest of the day.

Sounds like all the babies are going through a clingy stage!

Aidan also has cows milk now, which he guzzles up. He has the same amount as Kaleb, about 250mls x 2 bottles, sometimes 3 if I am feeling generous.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Lily had her first bottle of cows milk this morning and didn't even notice the difference, which is great! Makes it so much easier without having to make up formula!

Colleen Guest

How is Everyone ? Quiet in here....

Jaykobs doing well with the formula... Hes been settling well, still giving one BB feed though... weaning i guess.

Hope everyone had a Merry Xmas, we had a good day, still working out how and where to store all these toys neatly lol

Colleen

Hello??

Where is everyone?

Jo how are you and bub #2 getting on?

Jess, has Aidan got any new teeth yet?

Colleen, glad Jaykob is liking the formula!

I finally got the photos from Lily's birthday and christmas. So much effort without a digital camera lol. They turned out better than i expected since i havent used a normal camera for a while!

Lily will be starting swimming lessons in January. Hopfully it will go well, i'm kinda nervous!

Hi everyone, hope you all had a lovely xmas. Ours was pretty hectic, stayed at my parents house for a few days, which is why I haven't been online. Kaleb got heaps of cool presents, been having fun setting them up. Yesterday was our 5th wedding anniversary, so it's all been happening!

Tegan, I'm sure the swimming lessons will go well. Lily will probably love it, and it sure helps to tire them out!

Colleen, glad to hear the formula has been a success.

Kaleb's clingyness is still at a peak. He just has to have my full attention the whole time he's awake. Can't even puke (yep, m/s is still hanging in there) without him screaming outside the toilet door. Thank goodness he's still sleeping well, so I get a bit of a break.

Jo, i am sure Kaleb's clingyness will soon go as Lily has only just become a lot more independent. Still screams when Daddy goes without her but she doesn't hang off our legs anymore lol.

Just a reminder girls that this thread will be locked from tomorrow and you will be able to post in the new Babies Born July - December 2004 thread

Love

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456