Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #10

Sara - HOPEFULLY *crosses fingers* DH will hear about the job tomorrow...ideally we'll get a call tomorrow morning from the recruitment agency in Sydney to tell DH when he has a 2nd interview. We're feeling cautiously optimistic (DH & I have a history of bad luck! Yikes...) about the whole situation. Someone has to get the job...why not DH? *L*

Glad to hear that Abby's immunisation is over and done with for you....how did she go that night after them? Hope both of your colds go soon! Looking forward to hear how you go with the sleeping bag.

Meg - Glad to hear you got out and about in the sun today Meg! Seems we both got good weather after a few days of drizzling and just plain overcast weather. Hope you are all feeling better for it!

Hmmm....I almost starting wrapping Maddy again but I read somewhere NOT to wrap babies after 4 months of age....might have to go looking to find out what the general concensus is. Guess every baby is different though!

Sweet dreams ladies...off to pass the next hour before the World Cup soccer coverage starts! GO SOCCEROOS!!!!!

Beck her shots are this coming friday. I hope she does ok with them. I also hope her cold is better enough for her to be able to get them before we leave for Ohio!

The thing I am concerned about with wrapping Abby is her getting out of it and suffocating. She did wake once with it up near her head, a bit over he face, and that is the day I bought the sleep sak on ebay!

Yikes I'm tired! *L* Stayed up for the Australia vs Japan World Cup match and stupidly went to bed with the scoreline 1-0 to Japan, 10 minutes before the end. Maddy woke up at 1am (went to bed at 9pm) so I just brought her back to bed with me. Cruddy night's sleep but we're both sniffling. We managed to fight off the cold DH's had for weeks and we both came down with it yesterday!

Ooops Sarajo. For some reason I read your first post as saying that Abby had already had her injections!

beck, I think teh reason some say not to wrap is because they can roll. Im going to keep wrapping though, the Tresillian nurse told me to. (apart from the fact it's the only way she'll settle). Coco can't roll in her wrap, I have her in too tightly,.I also have a monitor where the alarm goes off if she stops breathing, so I feel ok knowing that's on. Mind you, I am awake so often I just check her!!
    Crappy night last night. She woke at 11pm but went straight back to sleep. Then she woke at 2am for feed, then 4am adn I just left her. She slept until 6am. Pretty bad. I have said to DH that tonight I am not feeding her and I will be leaving her to cry, I am not getting any better and it's because Im not sleeping. i need her to sleep now!!
    beck, how did Maddy go last night???? Hopefully really well! Sarajo, my Dr said that it's fine to have them immunised if it's just a cough and cold. I am still going to get coco checked out before her needles. Her antibiotics finish today, hope they've done the job.
    I am still coughing though and I know I prob should get medicine, but I really don't want to. If Im still sick tomorrow, I'll just ask teh Doc at Coco's appointment!!
    hope everyone slept well, talk later oxoxox

Hi all,

we went away for the long wkend..first 2hrs down the coast(to my parents) then straight from there to 2 hrs up the coast(4 hrs drive-to ben parents)..am glad to be home!!

you've all been very chatty since i was hear last.don't have time for a long post now, will be back later.

have a great day!!
    xx

Morning Ladies,
    My goodness very chatty…
    Well what a weekend, where do I start my whinge….
    Ben has been home for the whole thing and isn’t going back to work till tomorrow. Not sure if I have enjoyed it or not.
    I went out to my bestest girlfriends place (the one that is having the baby) to take some of my stuff over for her. Whole idea was to let Ben have a sleep in cause he has been working 6 days a week for the past 3 months. Anyway he said that he was going to get up and do the lawns later. I stayed at Ebony’s place till about 2pm when I got home he wasn’t home???
    He had gone to his mums place and had been there the whole time I had been gone. Bloody MIL’s.
    Then he decides he is going to cook dinner and creates a bloody mess by using every pot and pan that he could fid, all we had was chicken and veggies. Then he leaves the kitchen that way, my god I could bang his head with the pots.
    I go to bed last night to a pretty clean lounge and get up this morning with crap everywhere.
    Back later for personals...

check out the new photo I've put of coco on my website! I love it! xoo

Meg! That first pic of Coco is absolutely STUNNING! You should send that to a modelling agency...it looks professional! Love the recent photos from your trip to the farm as well. My goodness are you going to be batting off the young boys over the next few days with daughters as good looking as Tilly & Coco!

Dani - *hands over the frying pan to hit Ben with* Men.....sooo frustrating. They think they're doing you a favour by cooking dinner but make such a mess! And how come they're exempt from cleaning dishes after they cook dinner but every other day when you cook they don't lift a finger to wash them then either? (Meanwhile, I won't let John near them any more as he never gets them clean enough and I end up redoing them anyway!)

Christie - sounds like a busy weekend! How has little Owen been lately!?

Arggghhh!!! I feel like pulling my hair out! Maddy is SO grumpy today thanks to that cold, plus she sounds constipated. Just gave her some Demazin cause she's so sniffly and snotty but she's just whiny and won't leave me alone. So much for getting some cleaning done today!

Wow Meg can her eyes get any bigger? She is so pretty!!

Awe sorry bout the rough night Beck and the sniffles too!

Sorry cqant catch up with everyone right now...in the middle of baking oatmeal raison cookies! mm mmm!

Hello Ladies,
    Thank goodness Jett is getting back to normal. Have been talking to my friend Bec and she reckons that 6 month injections have been the worst so far that is kinda good news in a way, least we know the rest can only get better.
    I can't highlight or add smiles, my computer is stuffed, so for all of the spaces...

Beck – What is the link to your site I am not sure I have the right on, add me to your email list (that goes for everyone) if you want and let me know when you update it, I love catching up one all the new pictures of these cute bubbas. I am about to update Jett’s a little later. will let you know when they are done.
    Must have been a weekend for daddy’s doing stuff with their babes. Ben got in the bath with Jett and put the spa mat in it, Jett Loved it he was trying to catch all of the bubbles. When he got out he was so mellow must have been relaxing for him.
    I am so happy for you about Maddy’s sleeping; it feels great when to don’t have to fight with them to get them to sleep.

Meg - I wrap Jett like he is in a straight jacket, I would love to do away with the wrap (cot sheet) but he flaps his arms around like a bird and just plays with his dog that he sleeps with, pulls his dummy out and just won’t settle. I think at the moment wrapping is the best think for him and also me.
    Meg the new pictures are so cute. You look great even if you are running on 0 sleep.
    You are so lucky with that weather it is freezing done here in Vic, sometimes wish we lived in a warmer part of Oz. I love the weather when we were in Queensland and Sydney on holidays, it never really got bitterly cold like it does down here.

Sam – I hope you are feeling okay today if you are not maybe I will pop of for a coffee if you need to chat, Ben is home so jett can stay with him. You know me at Mother’s group I pull out the cot sheet and wrap Jett; I think I will still be wrapping him when he is 10?? Sorry to hear about Bailey boy’s needles, hope it all goes well.

Kate – I got the email but I have something wrong with my Pc and I could only hear the sound.
    Melly, Rach, Christie, and Tiggy I hope you all are doing well!

Just watching this thing on 9am about PND, interesting. They are suggesting that all women be test for PND, wouldn't hurt..
    Betta Go Jett is awake.

Sami Guest

Smile

Hi everyone,

Just back from the doctors. All went really well - two needles no tears just smiles. He is such a good boy. He is asleep in my arms at the moment - not easy to type. I tried to put him down but he just wants to lay in my arms - I'm happy with that.

I'm going to go and sit on the couch and relax now - I think the needles hurt me more than him. I need a coffee.

I will jump back on later and have a good chat.

Hope everyone is really well. I wanted to watch the soccer last night but couldn't keep my eyes open so I went to be - Pete came to bed at 12:50am!!! No way that is far to late for me.

Sami Guest

I will be home all day Dani if you wanted to pop around.

Hello everyone!

Omg I have been so sick! A lovely friend of mine came around on Thursday night with some belated birthday gifts for me and she was coughing and spluttering the whole time and telling me how sick she had been with the flu *thanks* and then on Friday I started to feel like ****, but by Saturday I couldnt even move from bed. I would get up, and half an hour later I would be so sick I would have to go and lay down. I must have slept for atleast 18 hours on Saturday all up. I feel like my normal self today though finally, but wow I cant remember the last time I have been that sick. Stupid flu! Im pretty sure Jasmine didnt catch it, she hasnt displayed any symptoms so Im hoping she stays well. We have shots on Wednesday too! What a way for me to celebrate her 6 month birthday LOL Nice mum I am!

Anyway all better now. I hope those of you who are sick get well soon!

On the plus side... I got a "mum" from Jasmine last night. She had her arms out reaching for me (which I totally love) and a very clear Mum. Although Im not going to get too excited until I hear it a few more times and know for sure it wasnt just a sound and a fluke!

Sami Welcome! Im excited to have another new mum & bub with us! I havent entirely caught up yet but I cant wait to read all about you and check out your little Bailey! Hope you love it here!

Sarajo Im sorry I didnt get back to you in time, but you chose the same photo I liked anyway! Great minds. I know I also owe you an email PMSL Its still sitting there in Drafts with Mellys email too! Sorry I have just been so unwell its pathetic!

Dani Im sorry it didnt turn out. I wonder if its your computer or mine? It seemed to take forever to be sent, and usually its very quick. Sorry what a bugger after all that!

Beck You know I went to bed about 15 mins before the game ended too!!!!! I thought Im not sitting up to watch us lose.... and then I turn on Fox News this morning and I was soooo shocked. Cant believe I missed it. I could kick myself. I even had my plasma finally set up yesterday afternoon JUST so I could watch it and I lost faith in our boys! Good Luck with putting Maddy into her own room. I love having Jasmine in my room, but if she wasnt a good sleeper I probably wouldnt like it as much LOL Let us know how you go!

Meg Coco is a stunner. That photo is just too cute. Her eyes are just breath taking! Great photography there! Love it! How weird is the weather in Sydney right now? I dont know what to do with myself, let along judge what to dress Jasmine in. Youre right about the Vitamin D though! Coco is getting her shots done same day as Jasmine! Hope she goes ok! Im glad this is the last one until they are 1!

Christie YAY for the weekend away! Cant wait to hear more about it. How did Owen go with the car ride?

Well I must run, sorry for missing people and things. I will catch up properly Im sure. I also have some great photos to upload of Jasmine when I get the chanc I will let you know AND finally booked in for her bubsincharacter photos, they were supposed to be today but I had to cancel cos I wasnt sure if I was going to be well enough, so the next available day I had completely free is June 28th. Im so excited I seriously can not wait for these pictures to be done!!!

Have a great day all. Talk to you soon. Take Care!!

Just locking this thread now girls.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678