Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #13

tiggy Guest

Welcome aboard, Cheeky Monkey!
    I'm technically NOT a Dec girl, we missed out by two hours.
    I have Ivy and Noah. They don't do much...yet, just get sick ALOT

The girls here are lovely!

Welcome Bec, glad to have you here!! Look forward to getting to know you.
    Tiggy, your ticker is just TOO cute!
    It's a nightmare here at the moment. Tim and tilly had a misunderstanding and Tilly has lost it. It's coco's bedtime and to make matters worse the neighbours are having a noisy party. NOT HAPPY JAN! xo

tiggy Guest

Meg,
    Sorry to hear that things are tense at your house. Hope they improve soon.
    Thanks re the ticker photo!

I'm sorry I have no idea where I should post this but you sound all so lovely and I want in!
    I hope this was okay to put in - let me know if it isn't
    December '05

Forum Name:Renee Elizabeth
    State:NSW
    Baby's DOB:12/12/05
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3590- Length 49- Head Circ - 38
    Gender of Baby: Female
    Baby's Name:Marnie
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Emergency C - all well now. Baby girl doing very well. Sitting up and doing a cool turtle crawl.

Welcome Renee Elizabeth! Wow, two newbies and both bubs on the same day!! Glad to have you in Dec bubs.
    I am so stressed now, it's almost 8pm and the neighbours are so loud, they are doing happy bday now. I just hope that means they can all SHUT UP and go home....gggrrr. Teh worst part is that its been pouring with rain until about 2pm today and that's when their party started...what a bummer.
    Im going to bed, hoping we'll all get SOME sleep!! xoxo

Welcome Bec & Renee! The more the merrier lovely ladies. Looking forward to chatting with you both some more!

Meg, sorry to hear about Tilly & Tim having a misunderstanding...hope it gets sorted soon and that you get Coco to sleep soon.

Just wanted to say Tiff, that I LOVE your gorgeous new ticker photo of Ivy & Noah. Just beautiful.

Will be back later....off to watch the Wallabies play the 'Boks.

tiggy Guest

Welcome Renee Elizabeth!
    The turtle crawl sounds cute!
    Can't wait to get to know you!

ETA: AWWWW thanks, Bec!

Thanks for all your well wishes!
    I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all - think I should get ready for bed Miss Marnie will be up in 2 hours and dad is out playing poker! But it's my sleep in tomorrow! Can not wait.
    Go the Wallabies!

Welcome cheeky_monkey & Renee Elizabeth!

Beck, wow, yay on Maddy crawling!

Tiggy, To echo what the others have said, your ticker photo is so gorgeous!

Meg, I hope everything settles down for you at home.

Logan is upset so I have to go, was hoping he'd be happy sitting with ex for a while, but alas he's not.

Hello and welcome Renee and Bec and your bubs too! I am from the US so I usually post while you all sleep and vise versa! This is the best group, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have! Both babies born December 12th, too? how funny! I love the names Marnie and Genna! There are so many December girl babies!

Cheekymonkey - Gemma looks like a cutie in the ticker pic!

Renee - Don went out with the guys last night too, and I still had to get up at 6:00 with my little Abby...bugger! lol! Tomorrow I am going to insist on sleeping in!

Meg - hope your night got better! Poor thing~ I hope Coco sleeps soundly for you tonight!

Tiggy - AWWWEEEE @ the ticker pic! How adorable is that!!! How are the twinnies feeling?

Melly - how are you? Happy 8 months Logan!!

Kate - absolutely LOVE the new sites! Jasmine couldn't get any cuter in those clapping videos! lol! Adorable!

Well today I am getting Abby back in the habit of sleeping in her crib for naps. I have been laying her on our bed for naps and as she is getting more mobile, I thought it is time for her to get used to her crib. She is down for a nap now and is handling it well! She has been asleep for almost an hour!! Woohoo! She has always slept in her crib at night so now it will be only crib for sleeping night or day! Yay!

Thats it for my long post! You ladies sleep well tonight!

Hi guys!
    Sarajo, that's great that Abby just went straight down during the day..sometimes the transition is hard.
    Coco did ok last night. Woke at 2am and then at the new wake up time 5.45am. Although she's woken up with a temp, so Im a bit worried about that. Also the poor little bub has two red toes, her big toes. I think it's from wearing socks so much and all in one suits. They look quite painful, so we'll have to go to the Doc's tomorrow if not cleared, the poor thing. Of course I now have a footless outfit on her. it's just so cold, I try to keep her feet warm at all times.
    I'd better go and get her ready for bed, she should be tired by now.
    Guess where we're going for lunch today/??....Yum Cha!!! How unusual for us!!!
    have a great sunday everyone xoxo

tiggy Guest

Hi Guys.
    My babies are so sick, I think I am heading back into hospital today.
    I don't know what is going on, they have been sick on and off for the last six weeks.
    I have bleached, scrubbed, washed cleaned EVERYTHING.
    Today, it's freezing but I have every window and door open to try and get rid of whatever is making my family sick.
    It's not just the babies, it's all the kids, in varying degrees. I'm just so sick of Winter.

Oh Tiff, Im so sorry! I hope the little munchkins get better soon! Keep up posted on them and the rest of the family! Take care!

Awwww Tiff {{{{BIG hugs}}}}}...hope your whole family gets better really soon. I can't believe the tough run of sickness you've had...those poor little mites haven't caught a break since they were born! Please keep us informed on how Ivy & Noah are doing!

Woke up with a mega headache this morning... *sigh* Of course it was the same morning that Maddy decided to wake up at 3am for a feed & cuddle. Brought her back to bed and then she went back down in her cot at 6am. DH got the overflowing nappy full of wee wee & poop this morning! *hides laugh* She's currently crying in her cot right now (it's 12:30pm) and not impressed that Mummy has put her down for a nap.

Is everyone else still having problems with teeth? Grrrr....

cheeky_monkey Guest

Tiff, hope your bubbas get better real soon, its not nice having sick kids.
    We used to wrap Gemma but as of today i have stopped wraping her, and she cried for a while today for a nap but she went of to sleep, but otnight will be the hard one for me if she wakes during the night i love my sleep to much and i prob just cave in and wrap her.

Abby wears a sleep sack (a wearable blanket), and I thought she would never sleep without either that or being wrapped, but last night it was just so warm we tried her without all that and she slept from 8:30pm to 6:30 am!!!! She did end up on the complete opposite side of the crib because she can move around better, but she did fine! I hope Gemma does well too and lets you sleep cheekymonkey!

Beck I really think Abby is working on getting another tooth soon here. She has been acting grumpier than normal lately, and not sleeping as well (except for last night). She has been drooling a ton and chewing on EVERYTHING! I hope Maddy's tooth that is bothering her comes in sooooon!

Tiggy Im thinking of you and so hope everyone gets well really soon. I can sort of understsand what you're going through. I was up until midnight with coco, she has a high temp. The poor thing is not well. This follows tilly being sick for the last 3 weeks at least, and I've had a cough/cold thing for 10 days now. Like you, winter is keeping these bugs around. I also opened all windows yesterday to rid the house of germs. It's not fair and I really really am starting to hate winter so much!! Im coughing continuously, so Im assuming coco will come down with that soon. But it's off to the Doc's for us today......
    Cheeky monkey, I stopped wrapping coco about 3 weeks ago and have to say last night was the first night I put one arm back in...it's so hard with them both out, hope you had a successful night.
    back soon, have to do assigment with tilly xo

tiggy Guest

Oh Meg, Hugs to you.
    It's awful, isn't it?
    We are still at home...just, we are off to the hospital this morning.
    Poor David, if he has a job after this mess it will be a miracle.
    He only had 4 weeks off when William died and then he took LSL when the babies were born(all good reasons and done by the book) but because he is in a workplace made up largely of bachelors or work a holics he gets a bashing everytime he has time off. *SIGH* He has been going through this almost breakdown because he hasn't dealt with Will, neither of us has, I think.
    Anyhow, I really hope things start looking up for you and your family soon Meg

Thanks girls for thinking of us.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast