Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #13

Tiggy, I just read your story about William. It was so beautiful and sad to read. I didn't realise all you had been through, Im so sorry it's been such a long tough journey. William was beautiful! I have just looked at Ivy and Noah's pics and they are just divine!!

Have gotten my girl to sleep, the poor tired thing, and we are booked in for the doc's at 10.45am...anyway, hope everyone has a good day and that all these sicknesses GET LOST!!!!! xoxoox

Afternoon ladies! Hope you all had ok nights....now having read back, it sounds like we've all had a rough time of it lately!

Maddy is down for a nap...miracle of miracles... *L* John & I went to Gold Class last night (free upgrade voucher in the newspaper) but because Mum was at church, we had to go to a 9pm session. We didn't get back to Mum's until midnight and I spent most of the movie worrying that Maddy would have been screaming the house down for the past 4 hours. She was fast asleep in Mum's arms when we got there; had been asleep for over 2 hours. I nearly fell over! *L*

So needless to say, we finally got to sleep at 1am by the time I gave her a feed; but Maddy and I then slept in til almost 10am. Poor little chooken is still having many troubles with her teeth.

Trish - hope that a hospital stay is not necessary for the twins... I've read your story of William many times now, I every time I read it I am in awe of your family's strength and courage. I'm lost for words at how you have managed to carry on; I know I would have been in a puddle and unable to function. I'm so sorry that David is struggling to deal with William's passing and the demands of his job have no allowed him to grieve properly for your loss. I truly hope that his employers have a true heart and allow him some leyway with his job with the time off he's needed recently.

Meg - big hugs to you too {{{XXX}}}}. How did Coco go at the doctors? Hope she isn't coming down with anything, or that if she has already that it clears up very quickly. How is Tilly going? Did she and Tim mend their differences from the weekend?

Sorry ladies, be back later with more personals but pest control man just arrived and I forgot he was even coming! EEEkkk...

Awe Tiff, I never read about William! You are so strong with all you have been through! You are so wonderful for not giving up after the miscarriages. I really really respect you! I hope the twins get well soon and I hope they do not have to stay in the hospital! I love all the pics on your website too! Keep us posted, adn we will keep your family in our prayers!

Beck Maddy sounds like she was such a good girl for your mum!

Meg I hope Coco's fever goes down! What did the doctor say? Poor chicken, get better soon!

Hi girls, I have been having a really bad week over here. I apologise for being slack as far as my moderation has been for you all. If I have not updated something for any of you as of today, please send me another email or PM. I "think" I have updated everything, but I don't want to miss anyone out.

Thanks!

[email protected]

Hi guys.
    Doc didn't know what is wrong, maybe a "virus"?? Poor bub has such a high temp, it really stresses me. Just got her down for a nap. I feel so sad for her and just hope it clears up soon. They did a urine test just incase it's a UTI, but that won't come back until tomorrow maybe day after....nightmare.
    Im going to attempt to have a 5 min nap now. HOpe everyone is doing well. Tiggy, hope the twins are doing better xoxo

meg! I wish she could just talk and tell you whats wrong! I hope she feels better soon!

Tiff, how is everything???

Hey Christy! Everything ok with the pg and everything? I hope your week gets better!

I am sooo super tired right now. Abby was up, no kidding, every 15 min around the clock last night. I havent slept yet and it is 5:00 already. I feel liike it is evening still, this sux. She doesnt have a temp, and I just fed her and she only took 2.5 oz so that wasnt it...I just dont know what to sdo with her. Im pumping now and on the computer at the same time so i dont fall asleep and milk spill everywhere lol.

ETA: My Gosh, I thought with the lack of sleep last night my little puddin' would take lots of naps today! Today I have a grump on my hands! She just isnt happy whatsoever today. I dont know what to do. All day she has been fussing, weather or not I am holding her! I think she is not feeling well, but still doesnt have a temp, so I am reluctant to take her to the docs, especially since I do not have a car here so Don would have to come home early. I am soooo tired. Im pretty certain it is teething. Argh what a long ar$e day!

Tiff cant wait to hear how the twinnies are feeling.

I hope they are impoving, along with little Coco too!
    Last edited by sarajo; August 8th, 2006 at 07:55 AM.

sarajo, I hope Abby has had some sleep and let you get some sleep too!! It could be teeth! What a pain.
    Well, coco STILL has a high temp. I just hate this, it's been 48 hours now. She seems to have a funny tummy too, she keeps pushing it in and out. Hoping all is ok and it's just a virus. I too wish they could talk and tell us what is going on.
    Sarajo, I hear you on the tiredness, I feel like a walking zombie, never been so tired!
    hope everyone else is doing well. Tiff, hope the twins are getting better
    xoxox

Hey Meg! How high is Coco's temp? Poor thing. So maybe it is her tummy. Is she rubbing at her ears or anything? I know babies can run a slight temp with teething, but it sounds like Coco's is a higher temp than that. I hope she feels better soon. Have you tried giving her a cool bath?

I haven't taken her temp since the doc did yesterday. It was 38.2. The day before it was higher. I think they say with a virus it can be a really high temp for a few days...and I can tell when I touch her forehead (with my lips...) how hot she is. I have always been able to telll if my girls have a temp.
    I won't take it again because I only worry myself. Kind of like weighing myself, better not to know!!
    Hopefully it will start to go soon, I've given her so much medicine. At least she's been eating and drinking though, so it's not so bad having the medicine. Wouldn't like to keep giving it if there was nothing in her tum.
    I keep remembering though, from my mothers group first aid talk, that it's important to bring a high temp down, so I guess I'd prefer that than not giving med. I definitely think its an illness, just hope it's one of those viruses that just disappears as quick as it came!!
    How's Abby going?? xo

She is fussy and overtired today still. I think I will put her to bed around 8:30 and I will go to bed early too! We both are overtired. I hope she sleeps for me tonight!

hope everyone slept well last night!!and i hope today is a much better day for all the sick bubbas!!i know how stressful it is!!we are feeling better here now..the last few days have been an improvement..am still pretty tired but i think thats hormones more than anything!!am 11 wks preg now!!everything is going well..i'm hoping my meat aversion will go soon..am so sick of being vegetarian!!(no offense if anyne is one..)but i've had no morning sickness so i guess i shouldn't complain!!
    will be back this arvo but have to start getting ready for playgroup..
    have a great day all!!
    xx

Time for a new thread girls

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678