Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #14

hi all, well i'm on hols!!its the greatest!!the weather is so beautiful and we've really been enjoying just chilling out..owen is feeling much better(although still a bit whingey and clingy) and he loves having his cousins around(they're 8 and 6), he just idolises them and watches their every move..we're going to sea world on friday..yay!!we went up to surfers paradise for lunch and a look around yesterday..it was great!!i haven't read everyones posts but will go back now and read up..hopefully will be on again later on or tomorrow..hope your all well!!

hi i hope everyone is ok.. its been really quiet today..i expected to log on and see heaps to catch up on..you all have me worried!! also i hope things are improving for everyone who's been having a rough trot lately..

OMG,
    My little boy found his willie tonight... I am sick for making fun of this or what!!!
    I shouldn't laugh but good it was so funny the look on his little face was pricelss.
    Christie - sounds like you are having a great holiday. Glad to hear that Owen is feeling better, what about you is everything going okay so far?
    Ben and I were in seaworld last february and we had a ball, hope you have a great time..
    Bye

Hi! I know it has been forever since I have posted! I have been busy busy! Last night was a parent teacher night at the school so my neighbors were calling asking me to watch their kiddos while they went, and before I knew it I had 5 kids! lol! We ate pizza and rice crispy treats and watched cartoons. I really thought it would be harder than it was. I had Abby, a 4 yr old, a 5 yr old, an 8 yr old, and a 10 yr old! It really made me more confident when I go to have my next baby!

Dani I like your new webpage! I am going to have to make me one of those! How's Jett? I love the sand pit photos! Does he try to eat the sand? I think Abby would try! lol! I just read that he found his willie. lol! hilarious!

Kate EWWW!~ I would so be freaking! OMG Jasmines photo is just gorgeous! Thats great that she is clicking now too! All day long like my Abby? Lol! It is too funny isnt it?

Christie I am so glad Owen is feeling better. That must make the holiday much more relaxing for you! Enjpoy the rest of it!

Meg I am glad Coco bf for you this morning! I hope she doesnt quit before you are ready! I hope your back feels better soon! I cant wait to see Michaels pics of Coco! Is Coco feeling better?

Tiff YAY on Ivy's tooth! The next one will be soon to follow! I love the towelly pics! How cute!!

Beck I just want to give you a hug! What a terrible day you had! lol at the cuddle, kiss, and biting the boob! Just what you needed, aye? September 15th is right around the corner!

Melly yay on Logans sleeping routine! I am glad he likes daycare!

Renee I can help you set up a site for Marnie if you would like! Good for you on the pump class and netball. Those sounds very athletic, although I have never heard of either of them. Is netball volleyball? Anyway, that is great you are getting back into sports. I am trying to work out at least 3 xs a week now. I put together a weight loss competition on our street, adn I finally weigh less than I did when I got preggers! I would like to lose another 15-20 pounds and a good couple of inches off my hips. (and my chest too but I will have to wait till I am done breastfeeding for that!)

Well, my big girl is 8 months today! YAY! And she is crawling alll around. There is nothing she cannot get. She is also pulling herself up to a standing position. I think I already told you all that, but I just cant believe my eyes when she does it! I think she is teething again. She was fussy all day yesterday and woke up in the middle of the night last night crying. She is also rubbing her ears adn drooling a TON!

well you all hav a GREAT night! I hope I didnt leave anyone out!

Wow Sarajo, on all Abby's moving around! What a clever girl!! I think we're nearing the crawling, she is getting into everything and is off like a shot. Im actually having a very tiring time at the moment, she's clingy, wants to be on the go ALL the time etc.
    Last night tilly was so disgusted, I found a poo on the carpet!!! Must've been during coco's nudie time!! So funny, but made me gag!
    Christie glad you're having a great hol. We too were up at Seaworld last year. We actually went in April, JUST as I found out I was pregnant. It was the most exhausting week of my life. Tilly and I were in bed at 6.30pm every night. Lucky for me it exhausted her too!! I also did ALOT of eating, I was craving burgers and pizza at that stage, and anything stodgy, I remember having a guiness stew about 3 times at the Irish pub. And HUGE schnitzels at the club in the middle of surfers (DIRT cheap Christie, highly recommended. Not sure of the name, but it's the RSL club in middle of Surfers and the meals are huge, delish and under $10 ).
    Sarajo, WOW on the babysitting! Good on you, if you can do that you can do any;thing!!
    Dani, LOL at Jett and his willy. All my friends with boys in the mums group are experiencing the same thing!! One of my friends boys is "humping" everything. Very funny to watch (could be just his way of trying to crawl....).
    Anwyay, hope everyone is doing well. WE've just set up a mobile on coco's playpen and she is actually lying STILL watching it, and sucking her thumb!! Whoops, spoke too soon, she is now dancing to the tune!! Very cute though. I will have to learn how to download our new vid camera and put some on here.
    I will add some of the photos to teh website that Michael took, but they're very small so not sure how they'll be.
    xoxoxo

OMG, Christie, I'll have to send you an SMS. Would love to catch up with you....how long til you're in Brissie babe? I have a cold at the moment so hopefully that will be gone ASAP so we can catch up. Don't want to make a preggy lady sick if I can! Glad to hear you're enjoying your holiday.

Kate, thank you so much for the gift! My mother just about cried today when she saw it - she can't wait to take photos of Maddy in it to send to our Canadian relatives - exactly as you predicted! *LOL*

Ewwww at the poo on the floor Meg! *L* I'm a bad mummy as Maddy doesn't get much nappy-off time...I'm terrified she'll save up a big poo for the floor when her nappy is off.

*LMAO* @ Jett finding his willy Dani! It's all innocent body investigation but I'm sure he'll be horrified in a few years time if he finds out Mummy told all her friends about it!

Sara - thanks for the hugs. I was so down on Monday, in bed with a cold yesterday and now I'm feeling a lot better today. I'm not so upset about the license anymore, just so determined to get it next time. YAY at little Abby being 8 months yesterday, it's Maddy's 8th month birthday tomorrow.

So what's happening here? Maddy is teething again, she's been pulling her ears as well which is a new teething sign for her. Not sleeping awfully well but she's developed a bit of a cough lately so I think that's unsettled her. She's crawling up a storm as usual, pulling herself onto her knees and then standing up on any furniture she can. Freaked out when I went to check on her in her bed the other night. Creaked open the door and couldn't see her...she was at the other end of the bed, standing up and playing with the edge of her change table, the cheeky monkey!

Ummm...she can walk if we hold her hands - she's stopped trying to walk on her toes and steps out quite confidently. She's also decided that words like 'Mama' and 'Dadda' are too simple. She'd rather say things like 'Hello Grandma' and 'Hello Daddy'. I'm totally serious...she keeps looking at my MIL with a big smile and saying 'Grand-ma'. We nearly fell over when we heard her say it.

What has happened to our little babies? They're growing up into little boys & girls WAY too fast!

Ok, so I think that officially makes my baby the laziest!! Still not even crawling here! She does say hello dadda, but says absolutely nothing else!!! She does roll around a lot and sort of push herself backwards, but that's it!! I hate to think when she's moving more, because already I can't stand it, I can't leave her for a second. She's bored of her playpen, but I put her in it all the time anyway!!
    What was the thing Dani sent you beck? Sounds interesting!!!
    hOpe everyone's had a good day. Im feeling really groundhog today and quite depressed. Just can't seem to feel happy about anything, and the thought of getting through this afternoon with two demanding children makes me feel ill. What kind of a mum am I ??
    hope everyone's having a good day xoxo

tiggy Guest

Sorry, Meg but I win for the laziest baby contest!!
    Not even rolling in this corner (Ivy). Just Spewing and I am the same, can't leave them alone , they think I should be there to entertain them all day.

Sorry to whinge but I have had THE worst day.
    Ivy hasn't slept at all and no matter what I try she just screams and throws up her milk. I'm so sick of smelling like sick and I am sick of not getting out of the house and I am so sick of my loungeroom.

Dani, LOL Noah has found his Willie too. Change times are always interesting!

Sarajo, Yay again on Abby crawling & pulling herself up.

Tiff, I'm sorry you're having a bad day. *HUG*

Meg, *HUG* I'm sorry you're having a bad day too, I hope you feel better soon.

Beck, Wow, Maddy sure can do a lot.

Dani, LOL at Jett finding his willy. Logan isn't too interested in his just yet, thankfully

Christie, Glad to hear you're having a good time on holiday.

I think swimming classes have confused Logan, he tries to swim on the carpet, and while looking adorable doesn't really get him anywhere. He walks really well when some one holds him under the arms. Tonight he even managed to stand up unsupported for about 30seconds LOL
    I've updated his site, added a link to his photobucket since I'm not sure his website has any more room for photos

We came home early from Uni today since neither of us got much sleep last night (he spent the whole night screaming, I think because he ate more solids than usual and his tummy hurt, but I'm not really sure. I feel horrible atm, I think I have a cold.

It sure doesn't take a long time to get behind what everyone is up to! Gosh we are a busy lot.
    We got Marnie's Pixi Foto's back yesterday. She didn't even smile on the day - just gave the photographer a fixed gaze. Her father went to check them out yesterday and came home with so many photos!
    I wish I was on holidays Christie.
    Wow Sarajo - what a message. Netball is like basketball only you can't move with the ball and there are fixed positions. I don't know why America never took to it - but it is so much fun! I had a great laugh last night in my girls team. Dave & I play on Monday nights together and it is hilarious. It's our only time we have together during the week that is just us. So much fun.
    I wish I could send little messages to you all but I would hate to miss anyone out. Just want you all to know that you all sound like you are doing a great job in the best job in the world.
    I'm sorry you had a bad day Tiff - but you know they get better!
    Last edited by Renee Elizabeth; August 23rd, 2006 at 08:35 PM.

Just popping past quickly before bed but wanted to say how gorgeous Marnie is Renee!

I am the same Bec, Night to you all, have great sleeps..
    Yes, Marnie is a cutie!!

Hello all! A quicky post!

Meg lol at the poo! hehe yuck! Coco is so cute in her pics!

Beck you have a little cheeky monkey playing with the changing table lol! Happy 8 months Maddy! Hello Grandma? WOW!

Tiff ! Sorry about the bad night! I really hope the reflux improves soon! Abby has gone backwards in improvement lately.

Melly I can just picture it, lol at the swimming on carpet! OMG he is so cute! It has been awhile since I have seen pics of him! I love the way you dress him up...looks like a little man! lol!

Renee netball sounds so fun! It sounds like it is like basketball with out all the bruises from elbows and pushing! lol! Marnie is a cutie! Cant wait to see more pics!

SIGH! For the last couple of days Abby has had no appetite, rubbing her ears, and fussy. I thought she was teething. She then had about 5 spots on her yesterday. I though, hmmm...teething? Then today my poor chicken is completely spotted everywhere! No fever. She usually would take 5 170 ml bottles a day, and last night and this morning she wants no more than 60 ml per bottle. She threw up all her sweet potatos last night as well, and has been spitting up every time I feed her...at least 3 times between feeds. I called the doc and a nurse is supposed to call me back. I will have to call Don to come home since I do not have a car if they want to see her. ALSO, my other neighbor got the job she applied for, so I will be watching 2 more kiddos before and after school and I may have to cancel on her for the first 2 days until Abby gets on an antibiotic. I know I am getting ahead of myself here. Hopefully it is something not contagious and I can still watch Debbie's kids and Haley. SIGH!!! Besides all that, I have a headache. Man am I a whiner today! We do have a group workout tonight, so hopefully I will be better by then...I feel so good when I workout!

Well you all have agood night!!

tiggy Guest

Sarajo,
    So sorry to hear that Abby is sick. Hope it's not gastro. Often you get a virally rash with that... Poor little mite and poor you.

Renee, agree with the others, MArnie is so CUTE

Melly, so gorgeous about Logan swimming on the carpet. Hope you got some sleep

sarajo, I hope Abby recovers quickly. Not chicken pox is it? The Dr said there's a virus called roseola which is pretty common, but think you get high temps with it.
    Mel, coco does the swimming on the carpet too!! Only thing, I've never taken her swimming. We think she might be a swimmer in the Olympics!! (no, we dont' have very high hopes for her)!!
    Renee, marnie is so cute!!
    Tiff, hope you're feeling better today. Some days are good, some bad, I so hear you!
    We STILL dont' know if unit is sold. They are now getting a building inspection and strata check, so it's all up in the air. I am soooooo over this. i think we've been on the market almost 18 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT THE....
    hope everyone has a great day. It's overcast here, not happy jan. i was REALLY enjoying the beautiful spring weather!
    xoxoxo

Where is everyone??

Oh Meg I hope your unit sold!!

The nurse called back and told me to get abby in right away as chicken pox is going around here right now! Good news! It is just a virus, and as long as she keeps her temps down, there is no worries and she should be over it within a week! So that was a huge relief! She was up all night last night, probably because she hasnt been eating well and she doest feel good. Today I think we are just going to have to take a nap together! Working out was fun last night. We had 8 people and we worked out outside, which was hot but nice. We are adding 1 day a week, so it will be mondays, wednesdays, and fridays now. I am so happy I have finally gotten motivated to get fit! I thank all of you! You are the reason why, you are all so supportive!

Hope everyone is doing well tonight! lol Abby is in the family room currently grunting up a storm, so I must go and change a soon to be poopy nappy! lol!

Sarajo, glad Abby should be better by end of the week. And GOOD ON YOU for being so fit and energetic. That is soooo awesome that you dothat with people in your street. Its' such a good idea, I wish I KNEW someone in my street!! Im sure you're just going to be a new person, feeling really good about yourself. It's true, BB is such a supportive place!!
    No news on unit, hopefully we'll know within a week. Quite depresssing really as when they said they wanted 2 week settlement, i didn't expect it to take quite this long. In the end it will have ended up being near 8 weeks. I just soooo hope they sign.
    My back is playing up so much. i have no patience and I am losing the plot! Tilly just got in big trouble (I have told her over and over NOT to carry coco in and out of playpen, tilly is not tall enough).
    Got my new Digital SLR camera last night, SO exciting. Have taken some pics already and will post them as soon as I work out how!! Im hoping they'll be a better size with the new camera.
    anyway, hope everyone's doing well. I'd better go and feed miss whingy.
    xoxoox

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast