Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #16

Default Babies Born December 2005 #16

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Christy
    [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady -
    [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

December '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: webbmeg
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 1.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.33kgs Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Coco Arabella
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    8 days early, 3 hour labour.

Forum Name: Melly01
    Baby's DOB: 05.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs3½oz/3.268kg Length - 49.5 Head Circ -34.2cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Logan Michael
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/loganmichael/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 16 days early, 2 hour labour.

Forum Name: totalbabe77 (Christie)
    Baby's DOB: 7.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.775kgs Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby's Name: Owen Paul
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/buttonswalters
    Health Concerns: 50% chance he would have haemophilia - all clear!!thank god!!
    Notes: induced(1 lot of gel only)on night of due date as they were worried he would be too big as no interventions were allowed due to chance of haemophilia & had about 30 people in the room when he was born for the same reason, 10hr labour(8 hrs of contractions), 20mins pushing.

Forum Name: k8ty (Kate)
    Baby's DOB: 15th December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lbs 9oz Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Baby Name(s): Jasmine
    Baby's Website: http://www.totsites.com/tot/k8ty
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:Induction

Forum Name: Sami
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 19 December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3240kg Length - 51cm Head Circ -34cm
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby's Name: Bailey
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/members/...?be=b/bailey19
    Health Concerns: -
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

Forum Name:Rach
    State:Victoria
    Baby's DOB:20/12/2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7 pounds 14 oz- Length 51cm- Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:Female
    Baby's Name:Hannah Rose
    Baby's Website:picture trail Username dueindecember05 Password december
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

Forum Name: Wonderwoman
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: December 20th 2005 (twins)
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 5lb 4oz & 5lb & 7oz Length - 47cm & 46.5cm
    Head Circ - 34cm & 33.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Male & Female
    Baby's Name: Torin Stephen James & Siobhan Isabel
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    Delivered at 38 weeks via c-section due to concerns about Torin's size

__________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: Sarajo
    State: Texas, USA
    Baby's DOB: Dec 22, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs9oz Length - 19.75"
    Baby Name(s): Abigail Jo
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/abigailjo/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 6 days late. Induced Wed night, born Thursday 1:16 PM

Forum Name: Beckibee (Becka)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 24th December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs 10oz Length - 38cm Head Circ - 33.5cm
    Baby's Name: Madeline Natasha
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/squishybub/
    Health Concerns: Jaundice for first couple of days
    Notes: Induction via drip after waters broke and contractions/labour was failing to progress at significant pace.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: dani141
    State: Victoria, Geelong
    Baby's DOB: 02/12/2005 at 11:44am
    Baby's Stats: Weight – 8lbs 7oz. Length – 53.3cm, Head Circ – 35.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby's Name: Jett Max Alan
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/members/...Password: Jett
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: 1 day late, I had an Emergency Caesar after 9 hour labour. Jett was an Obstructed labour. No fetal distress so all was good. He had a head full of dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Catch up with your old thread HERE.

I just lost a humongous post! Grrr. Well, heres a summary!

Meg WOOHOO Good job you must be sooo excited!

Beck I couldnt get to Maddys new pics my computer is acting up! I will have to try again later!

Dani glad you are feeling better! Have fun with Jetts first haircut! Take pics! Good luck to your friend and her new baby!

Tif love the new pics...especially the bubbles one! lol!

Renee great job on Marnies website! She is a cutie! It that you in the Christening shot? You look like Kelly Clarkson! Very pretty!

Rach nice to see you on! hows Hannah doing?

Kate Jasmines Christening gown is gorgeous! Where did you get the pink car for her! How cute!

Melly Logans new pics are so stunning! You need to frame a bunch! They turned out so nice!

Abby's got a bad cold, as does all the kiddies in the neighborhood, including 2 of the 3 I watch everyday! I dont know how I am going to stay healthy! I just hope Abby gets better before her shots next week!

Other than that we are good here! Good and busy! I have taken up sewing, and I am having so much fun with it! I have made a grocery cart cover, hairbands, and skirts for Abby, and purses for some of the neighborhood girls having birthdays!

Anyone thinking of another baby anytime soon? We are planning on trying again next year sometime when Abby is around 1.5 years! We'll see how things go! That doesnt seem very far away!

Have a great day everyone!

Thank you everyone! BIG RELIEF. have started packing this morning. I woke at 5am stressed out of my head. Rang the inlaws last night and they are NOT ready for us to move in (which is too bad, we have to go) so Tim and I have to go over next week to paint!! Anyway, it's excting, but full on and nervewracking. Also have mums suprise party this sat night,so will be cooking all day sat.
    Rach, great to hear from you, how is HAnnah? Please fill us in on everything.
    Yey Renee on Marnie's crawling. We too had our first crawl yesterday, she is just so raring to go! Very exciting.
    Have to go, I have to plan my budget for the next month (with removalists, mums bday etc).
    Hope everyone is well sorry for no personals. will be back later xoxoxo

I know it’s been SUCH A LONG TIME!!! WHERE DO I BEGIN!!

Hannah is doing really well, she has 6 teeth, four up the top and two down the bottom and I think just another one is about to pop very shortly. She is still very much commando crawling (god help me when she starts she proper crawl) she is like a speeding bullet she is just out of here. She follows me the whole day...
    Hannah has just started pulling herself up on things, from anything to the highchair, to the coffee table to the backs of my legs (when I am doing the dishes)
    Hannah is also sitting up by herself and her favourite pastime is reading her books, I am wrapped, have read a book to her everyday since she was born and I am hoping her interest has come from that.
    Hannah waves hello and goodbye and sometimes we get blown a kiss.
    It really feels like the last month or so I wake up ever morning and Hannah has something new to show us.

Gotta run Hannah is awake from her morning nap.

Have a good day everyone!

Wow 6 teeth! And blowing kisses! What a big girl! Abby only has her 2 teeth and she bit my thumb tonight! I wasnt watching and I just felt a big munch! lol! Its funny since she doesnt even let me put my fingers in her mouth at all (to feel for teeth)! Anyway, Im happy to hear Hannah is doing so well!

Meg just remember to take one thing at a time! I know it is going to be such a busy couple of weeks for you! Now I bet you wished Coco would have held off on crawling for just a little while longer! lo!!

Thanks so much Sara..

Bad Mistake, running out the door and thought i would stick my head in my email and now i have gotta go, on the way to mothers group. catch up with you tonight Sara

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wow - 6 teeth! Marnie has 2 and she loves to bite my shoulder - don't know what that's all about.
    Thanks Sara - what a compliment! Kelly Clarkson - I wish, yep that's me in Marnie's Christening photo. I hope Abbi feels better soon - it's awful when they are sick isn't it? Marnie is getting better and goes for her checkup tomorrow.
    Happy packing Meg!

Very excited, as of this after noon coco is a crawler!! Woo hoo, very cute xo

Sara I know what you are saying, Hannah will not open her mouth to let me look around and in a away I glad because when she does she bites down like a bulldog!

Renee Nothing worse than a sick baby.. Hope all goes well with Marnies checkup.

Meg YAY on Coco crawling..

I am going to update Hannah's photo page tonight.
    ALL OUR DECEMBER BABIES ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! and OMG how much they have all grown, its so full on.

WE got back from mothers group early today because Hannah is not a happy camper and i have just put her down for a nap..

Great News Meg - Coco and Marnie must be on the same page at the moment.
    I am waiting for Marnie to wake up (it's 4:30pm) so we can walk to the shops. I did a huge shop this morning and forgot her wipes and lunch bags - so back down we go.
    Gosh it is hot here! Bring on summer!

I can't believe noone has posted since I did at 4:30pm. I have been working on the computer for school and thought I would pop on before I went to bed and I am in shock that no-one has been here? Goodness me I am feeling like a big computer nerd now - and I am tired and starting to ramble so must get off the computer very soon.
    I walked down the street with Marnie at around 6 o'clock and only went for 2 things and spent $25.00. How is that possible? I obviously bought some extra things but I wasn't expecting that. How come essentials (like tampons, baby wipes etc) are more expensive than junk food? If I was thinking straight I would write something intelligent but I am definitely not all there.
    Marnie loves crawling - but has also discovered cords - the telephone, tv, lamp! EEEEEK! Was not expecting her to get everyday in one day! I will have a good look around tomorrow to try and baby proof the house (Mother's at my mother's group told me to simply give up - it will never completely happen) Not the best advice but I take their point. I do want to give it a go.
    Have a great night girls- all you ladies have a life tonight and my baby girl decided to go to bed on time and David's on night shift - I should be asleep!
    Hopefully I'll hear from you in the next couple of days.

Cool

Evening Ladies,
    I am sitting here watching the Steve Irwin Memorial Service. I taped it today before I went to work.
    Well I am 4 weeks into training, (I don’t really start my job until the 3rd of October) and I just can’t wait to start.
    My friend Amanda had her baby on Tuesday afternoon. She had a little boy Jaxon John; he was 7lb 1oz. I went and saw them today and my goodness, were our babies really that small?? I had a hold tonight and I wasn’t clucky one bit, well maybe a little.
    I am in for a big few days, (I feel so guilty, leaving Jett with Mum to live it up) I am going out for dinner with my old work mates and then drinks with my new work crew.
    Then on Friday I am catching up with more old work mates, just agirls night. I am going to be so tired :eek:.
    Meg – Congratulations!!!! I am so happy that your have sold the unit. What is the plan now? Will you move in with the in-laws until you find a place??
    I hope that the packing goes very well; you can now do a double spring clean.
    Well done Coco, can you please teach Jett how to do it??? Actually I don’t think he is that far away. He is spinning himself around with one arm and getting over from a sitting position.
    Renee – Congratulations to Marnie and you. I bet you are on proud Mumma.
    Beck – What great photos. I love the one of Maddy and John munching on the bickies, it is so cute.
    Tiggy – Hi Love, hope you are doing well….
    Rach – Glad to hear that all is going great. Wow 6 teeth! Jett has only got one and had just got it last week.
    It is so like that at the moment, what are they going to learn next, Even thought I am back at work full time I still get to see new things everyday.
    Jett is the same he was hi and bye, he kinda does hi 5’s too. He loves to sit and play he is so happy to sit by himself and play with his toys which is great.
    Sarajo – I hope that Abby’s cold doesn’t last very long at all. I do hope you all stay well.
    Good on you with the sewing thing. When I was home I started making gift cards, I don’t have time now but I really enjoyed it.
    I have no plans of having another baby anytime in soon. I would love to have the next baby in 4 years time. I will see what happens, it is not set in stone.
    Anyway I betta get to bed.
    Night all

Hi guys!! Renee, Im around but have packing which is getting a bit stressful. Tim is now having two days off next week which is great. Ive also been cancelling electric, phone etc. How will I cope with no computer for a while!!!!!!
    dani, have a great social weekend! sounds awesome! Don't feel guilty. One thing, i never feel guilty leaving my kids with rellies, it's good bonding time, and we need a break! I have one friend who goes overseas every year since her daughter was born, BY HERSELF....WHAT A BLAST!! She's one of the best mums I know!!
    Mothers Group today and the weather is glorious. Can't wait to get coco out in the sun. We're meeting at the park.
    Renee, I always spend more than intended, it's just far too easy isn't it!!
    Rach, sorry I have forgotten how to get to hannah's pics. Can't wait to see her!!
    Beck, how are you??? Don't disappear from dec buddies please!!
    Sarajo, how are you and how is Abby? it sounds like you have become more busy than anyone! Sewing now, WELL DONE!! I hope it's all making you much happier. I think being busy is really the way to go. I hope Abby is better.
    hope everyone has a great day, talk soon oxoxoox

Nothing much happening here ladies. Maddy has thrown the day sleeps in cot out the window and has been howling like a banshee whenever I try to get her in there during the day (provided she is tired at night, she generally goes to sleep in her cot without a fuss). As she can now stand in the cot, she just cries standing at the very end and looking at the door. For the past three days we've had to carry her around in our arms until she falls asleep, and then transfer her to the pram to sleep. So frustrating.

Aside from that wonderful news, no more teeth (just the three - although the other top tooth is probably not far away because her gum is white & bulging) yet and basically getting into everything. She can walk from one item to another as long as she has a hand on each thing.

Hope you're all doing well....too tired right now for personals sadly.

Hi Everyone!!

Ok so I made it here yesterday, but I didnt get a chance to post. Typical!

We had a horror night last night. This seperation anxiety stuff is driving me up the wall. Jasmine hates everyone but me (ok that I kinda like LOL) but if I leave the room, to go to the toilet.... its all on. She follows me of course, which I dont mind, but sometimes I am just jack of it. However, what she is doing now, is if she cant see Mummy when she rolls over in her sleep and opens up her eyes, she gets completely hysterical, stands up and absolutely screams her lungs out MUMMMMMYYYY MUM MUMMA! It kills me because she sleeps in our room, and I am literally only one and a half steps away from the cot, so she can see me, its just that Im not moving, and its dark of course! Anyway last night, it was every 45 minutes! Of course I always jump right up and rock her back to sleep, whatever it takes, but I was sooooo tired this morning. Maybe I should post about it in GP thread and see how others got through it?

Anyway Im very excited, Im going to see the Rogue Traders this Saturday night, and then going out afterwards and were actually going to stay in the city @ the Park Hyatt, so I wont be picking Jasmine up until the next morning! It wont be a whole 24 hours, but still I feel so bad. I wonder if I will be able to have fun without feeling like a bad mother? My mum slipped up and told me about the overnight babysitting, it was supposed to be a surprise, just so I could get a good rest in general. So anyway Im kind of glad I knew, I know no one could have gotten Jasmine ready (food wise, clothes, toys and milk etc) other than me! But yeah should be fun. Its not far, but atleast I wont be staring at my own walls for a change!

Meg Congratulations on the sale! Im so happy for you. You sure will be busy. I hope we dont lose you for long, youre like the rock of December buddies! YAY on Coco crawling! How exciting. One great thing about moving is that she wont have much to get into for a while! Everything will be packed up! Im glad Tim has time off work to help out. Im so over the moon for you all. I hope you leave your neighbours with a special gift that they always remember. Perhaps a very loud going away party? Btw your pictures are sooooo gorgeous. Please tell me what kind of camera you have? I MUST have it. I just love all your pics, theyre soooo great!

Beck I dont know if Ive said so or not but Maddy looked so great in her little Canada outfit. I love her photos, she is so pretty! Well done on getting your licence. I notice you are not around much now LOL! WTG on the gym work too. Im so fat now I think I would have to go to a special class at the gym! If it helps any, I have a daytime sleep bed for Jasmine. I never put her in the cot during the day, so that way she knows when she is in the cot, its sleep time and I will see her in the morning (usually) So maybe if you find an alternate place for Maddy to sleep during the day for a while? I dont know, but I hope it works out for you soon.

Sarajo Great to see you! Sorry to hear that Abby is sick! I hope she gets better soon. She is just so beautiful. I cant get over her hair! There is so much of it! Such a pretty girl! You are sounding so happy these days. Im so pleased for you! The pink car I have for Jasmine is actually a walker / rocker thing. I dont know how the rocker part works, but if you lift something up she can rock forwards and backwards, I just dont know what that thing is! She only walks backwards in it or goes in circles, and is more interested in beeping the horn and pressing the buttons that make car sounds! I admit I only put her in it when I need to cook or Im busy in the kitchen. I get so worried that Im going to drop something hot on her or shes going to touch the oven etc so I pop her in the car! I bought some gates yesterday to put between the arch and the doorway between the living room, but I dont think I can bring myself to put them up. They make her look like a caged animal!

Melly WOW I love Logans pics! What a stunning little man he is! He has such a great face! Those photos are really really nice! Are you on school holidays now or do you work right through? I dont know if I said so but really well done on your great results! You are so inspirational!!

Renee Congrats on Marnie crawling! What a gorgeous little girl she is! You know why womens and babies products are more expensive than anything else? Because in general, men dont need them. Im not a feminist, but I swear if men HAD to use tampons/pads every month... they would be like $1.50 for 100! And I think it was you who asked me, but yes Jasmines photos were professionally done by Bubs in Character. Im glad you liked them, thankyou!

Tiggy I almost cried when I saw Ivy and Noah!! I love their little faces! They have just grown up so much. You can see their personalities in their own little faces! I think theyre so beautiful. The bath shot is definitely priceless!

Rach HELLO! Ive missed you! Good to hear Hannah is well. 6 teeth!!! Thats great! Jasmine has 4, which Im a little worried about because unless she has her mouth in a certain position or completely open, you can barely see them, even though they are fully up? I dont know, they must still be hurting her because she constantly sucks her lips over them all the time. Stress. I wish the next ones would come through, I hate seeing the lumps and just waiting! I love that Hannah loves books, so cute!!

Dani I like the name your friend called her baby. Unusual spelling! I would never have thought of spelling it like that, but Im in love with that name! Im glad to hear she is well though!

Ohhh Im getting tired now LOL I think I might go have a quick nap before Jasmine gets up.

You can see in my post I started off with lots to say, but I started to slow down and now Im almost at a stop! pmsl

Hope I didnt miss anyone or anything. I will be back later on anyway!!!!

tiggy Guest

Bec and Kate,

I feel for you girls. It must be something in the air at the moment because Ivy and Noah have not slep ALL day!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

PS, had a look at Jasmine's and Maddy's sites...what can I say? SO CUTE!

So sorry to hear both you & Kate are going through the same non-sleep/seperation anxiety problems I am with Maddy. If Maddy can't see Mummy but she knows I'm home...it's on for young and old. If I'm out and she knows I'm not around (or hasn't worked it out), then she's ok. *rolls eyes*

Kate, I've been thinking about your night thing where you said she sleeps in your room. Do you have a dimmer light in your bedroom or a lamp with a really low wattage light bulb? Perhaps if there is just enough light in the room when she wakes up so that she can see you, maybe Jasmine will just roll over and go back to sleep feeling reassured that Mummy is just there? Not ideal if you're used to sleeping in the complete dark, but that's what I did when Maddy was still sleeping in our room.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast