Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #17

coco is being an Indian Giver as well!!! She is still doing her cat impersonation which is hilarious. Nippers was great this morn. Coco only had one day sleep today, was only 1 hour 15 (from 11am) but she's been a gem anyway....).
    Im so tired though, looking forward to early night although I want to watch the ABBA special.
    How sad about Belinda Emmett, my heart goes out to her fam and Rove.
    lxoxoxo

YAYYY Renee!

*LOL* @ you & Kate thinking I should be a teacher. I studied primary education at Uni. Changed my mind at the end of three years though and left with a BA majoring in prim. education. hehe I was 20 at the time (I was still 16 when I finished high school) and didn't want to spend my whole existance doing school things, I just felt I was too young at that point of my life. Who knows, I might go back to it later on in life.

BTW - Marnie is SOOO gorgeous...we are all so blessed with beautiful children.

Well Madeline is in bed (she is talking SO much lately - it's hard to keep her quiet) and I'm going to go to bed and cuddle up to my DH. He spent 7am - midnight!!! yesterday at work (yes, Saturday) and then 9am-4pm at work again today. Poor Maddy kept saying 'Dada?' everytime the phone rang....Saturday is normally Maddy & Daddy day in the morning - Mummy gets a sleep in and they spend time together. She must have known something was awry!

Hope you all had terrific weekends....I'm presently still recovering from watching AI tonight. Sometimes I wonder if I'm in an alternate universe and hearing something entirely different to what the judges are hearing. That Dean thing tonight by Mark totally mystified me. The kid might be pretty but he sure as heck isn't the worlds best singer...I heard more than a handful flat notes in that piece. *rolls eyes* Anyway, I'll shut up now! *LOL*

Meg I know about Belinda Emmett it is so sad. I cant evern begin to imagine how hard it would be for the family. Only time will help. You will always feel pain but it will fade. the poor things.

Hi Ladies,
    I will catch up on all of your post but my Laptop has a virus and I won't have it back later in the week.
    Oh Jett loves his budgie too
    I miss you all hope I will be back online soon

tiggy Guest

Hi girls,
    This is my third attempt to get on here today and say hello and to post personals!
    Last week was just a blur of activity, with the girls ballet concert dress rehersal and Ivy and Noah's birthday party.
    Missy Hi! Welcome I am really a November girl but the Deccy girls embraced me! They are all a lovely bunch,hope you'll chat up a storm in here!

What happened with Belinda Emmett?

Kate, Jasmine sounds so cute and smart too.

Meg, I hear you on cutting costs this year! Am still on mat leave so things are looking pretty tight here for Chrissy atm. Hope your party goes off well. Ours did. I had fun.

Beck, Wow, Beck! I am with you on Idol last night. BLUURRR to that song that dean sang and double BLUURRR to Mark Holden for encouraging it!

Dani, Hope things are good at your end. Sorry to hear you are having computer probs. How is Jett going? How are you?

Sarajo, OOOHH Thanksgiving. I have been in the States when all that starts. It was lovely and I was only fifteen at the time but still thought it a nice tradition. We don't have that here and Pumpkin Pie Yummo! Do you think it would post well to Australia??? LOL

Renee, Know what you mean about living in the boonies, it's internet shopping or nuthin' out here, baby! I'm sure Marnie's invites will be beautiful, just like her! It's kind of exciting and kind of sad, don't you think, knowing our babies will soon be one?

Melly, Yael, Hope you and your cherubs are well.

Thank you girls for the congrats on becoming a moderator! I hope I can do a good job!
    Having said that, I won't be online for a while this week. I'm going into hospital to have a laparoscopy. Long story short, they want to have a looksee as to why I am bleeding (AF) for two out of every four weeks. Hopefully it will be nothing serious but worse case could mean a hysterectomy.
    I'll talk to you all when I get out of hospital!

Good luck Trish, hopefully everything will come back as ok and be easily treatable for you! Can't wait to have you back with us.

Hi Tiff

Thanks so much for the welcome. Yes the ladies here are lovely and it will be good to get to know them.

Belinda Emmett Died on Saturday morning. Not good very sad.

Well hope to chat to you all very soom.

Take care and bye for now!!!

I cant stay but Tiff good luck with your laproscopy! I hope you have a really fast recovery and that you are back online and in action asap!

I hope the outcome is positive too!

You will be in my prayers! Please come back and let us know how you go when you can.

Take Care

xoxo

*runs around like a total nutter*

****....Westlife are going to be in Australian again in 2 weeks from tomorrow!!!! Eeeekkk...just found out there's DEFINATELY coming to Brisbane and doing a signing in the Queen St Mall. Plus, they're doing Sunrise, Kerrianne and a couple of other shows as well!

SOOOO excited...don't think I'll be flying to Sydney this time for Sunrise but I can't believe I'm gonna get to meet them again!

Wow chatty girls!! I have some catching up to do!

Beck lol because Westlife here is an insurance company and at first I just couldnt understand getting excited about an insurance company in town! lol!

Tiff I hope all goes well with the laproscopy! Hopefully they will find out what is wrong and it will be a quick fix. Bleeding 2 of 4 weeks, no fun there! sorry you have had to deal with that on top of everything else hun! We'll keep you in our prayers!

Kate love that cartoon pic you picked as you and Jasmine! Looks just like the two of you!

Dani get that computer better! I hate computer viruses!

Beck poor DH what a long day! How clever of Maddy thinking it was dada every time the phone rang! All our babies are sooo smart!!

Meg great that Coco is in such a good mood with little sleep! How was the zoo?

Renee love the ticker pic! Marnie is such a beauty!!

Missy that is good..gives me hope that Abby will look more like me when she gets older! Don is handsome, but I just want my little girl looking like me! I know. I'm so selfish that way! lol!

Yael how are you doing?

Melly how are things going?

Yes I wish you all had Thanksgiving too! lol! That doesnt mean you cant make yourselves a big old dinner with turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls, pumpkin pie, and cranberries! Then you invite all your family over and give thanks for everything good in your life and all the food and there you have it! The only thing is..you dont get off work,a s here it is a big holiday and most people get 2 days off work!

Well, I think Abby is teething! Finally I see a bit of white gums on the top, and she is running a low fever and is waking up in the night and is fussy. Today she tried to fall asleep on me right after breakfast which is not like her. I hope she isnt still sick...I hope it is just teething!

You all have a great night!!

Hi guys, quick post.
    Trish, good luck and hope all goes well. Not fun but hopefully something minor.
    Beck, Im very excited for you getting to meet Westlife again!! I actually thought the John Mayer song Dean did on Idol is his best yet (that says something about his talent I would think. But I have to say, he's divine, and they could do some altering of his voice and Im sure he'd be the most successful idol yet). He's out,but I reckon he'll do well.
    Gotta run, it's nearly the school run time, so much to do so little time. Final week of my first aid course too.
    Zoo was ok, far too much hard work at this age though. I went with my sis and we had 4 kids between us. The hardest part was just feeding coco, giving her drinks (basically she doesn't like to sit still, so sitting in a pram was NOT her idea of fun). Won't be taking her back for at least another year. As I have tilly, I've done the zoo thing about 20 times in the last few years, so Im not that keen either!!
    have a good day all
    xoxoxoxo

LOL @ Beck. Your so excited about Westlife. Good for you hun.

Good luck Trish im sure you and everything will be fine.

Sara yes I know what you mean. Im just so glad my Daughter looks like me. But although Callum looks like Melissa who looks like me, he is so his father. He has the biggest blue eye ive ever seen. Well I cant be selfish and want both my kids to look like me. I have to give DH some.

Well Callum Is being soooooooooo naughty at the moment. Not sure if its teeth or what but he is always slapping me on the face when I pick him up when he cries. It makes me feel so sad as I think he wants to hurt me. *OMEN* kid...lol. He seems to get mad when I pick him up but if I dont then he just keeps crying.
    He has also got a crocky voice but noticed he has abit of white on his toungue and now its abit red. Have no idea what that is. Im going to take him to the Doc's to make sure all it ok. The only thing I can think of is it could be abit of thrush but isnt he to old to have that. He is 9 1/2 months and I didnt think he could get it now. Anyone else had this symtom????

Oh well will let you all know what happens.

Little monkey just went to sleep so I better go and have a shower.

You all take care and talk soon.

OMG Abby threw up everywhere today and she had diarreah too! What a mess! I dont know if she is sick or allergic to cows milk. I decided to give her some cows milk at breakfast to see how she would do, and she only took a sip and she wasnt hungry or thirsty. Well, then she pooed like 3 times and then diarreah and then I gave her a bottle of breastmilk and she spit up at the end. Then at lunch time I tried some green beans and she absolutely vomited all over the place. Yuck! Is she sick or could all this be an allergic reaction to a sip of milk?

New thread time girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678