Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #17

Default Babies Born December 2005 #17

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Christy
    [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady -
    [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

December '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: webbmeg
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 1.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.33kgs Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Coco Arabella
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    8 days early, 3 hour labour.

Forum Name: Melly01
    Baby's DOB: 05.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs3½oz/3.268kg Length - 49.5 Head Circ -34.2cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Logan Michael
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/loganmichael/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 16 days early, 2 hour labour.

Forum Name: totalbabe77 (Christie)
    Baby's DOB: 7.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.775kgs Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby's Name: Owen Paul
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/buttonswalters
    Health Concerns: 50% chance he would have haemophilia - all clear!!thank god!!
    Notes: induced(1 lot of gel only)on night of due date as they were worried he would be too big as no interventions were allowed due to chance of haemophilia & had about 30 people in the room when he was born for the same reason, 10hr labour(8 hrs of contractions), 20mins pushing.

Forum Name: Renee Elizabeth
    State:NSW
    Baby's DOB: 12/12/05
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3.59kg - Length 51cm - Head Circ 39cm-
    Gender of Baby: Female
    Baby's Name:Marnie Elizabeth
    Baby's Website:
    http://www.totsites.com/tot/marnie
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    Emergency C-section after being induced 8 days late and progressing through 16 hours of labour.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

Forum Name: k8ty (Kate)
    Baby's DOB: 15th December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lbs 9oz Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Baby Name(s): Jasmine
    Baby's Website: http://www.totsites.com/tot/k8ty
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:Induction

Forum Name: Sami
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 19 December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3240kg Length - 51cm Head Circ -34cm
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby's Name: Bailey
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/members/...?be=b/bailey19
    Health Concerns: -
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

Forum Name:Rach
    State:Victoria
    Baby's DOB:20/12/2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7 pounds 14 oz- Length 51cm- Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:Female
    Baby's Name:Hannah Rose
    Baby's Website:picture trail Username dueindecember05 Password december
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

Forum Name: Wonderwoman
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: December 20th 2005 (twins)
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 5lb 4oz & 5lb & 7oz Length - 47cm & 46.5cm
    Head Circ - 34cm & 33.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Male & Female
    Baby's Name: Torin Stephen James & Siobhan Isabel
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    Delivered at 38 weeks via c-section due to concerns about Torin's size

__________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: Sarajo
    State: Texas, USA
    Baby's DOB: Dec 22, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs9oz Length - 19.75"
    Baby Name(s): Abigail Jo
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/abigailjo/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 6 days late. Induced Wed night, born Thursday 1:16 PM

Forum Name: Beckibee (Becka)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 24th December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs 10oz Length - 38cm Head Circ - 33.5cm
    Baby's Name: Madeline Natasha
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/squishybub/
    Health Concerns: Jaundice for first couple of days
    Notes: Induction via drip after waters broke and contractions/labour was failing to progress at significant pace.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: dani141
    State: Victoria, Geelong
    Baby's DOB: 02/12/2005 at 11:44am
    Baby's Stats: Weight – 8lbs 7oz. Length – 53.3cm, Head Circ – 35.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby's Name: Jett Max Alan
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/members/...Password: Jett
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: 1 day late, I had an Emergency Caesar after 9 hour labour. Jett was an Obstructed labour. No fetal distress so all was good. He had a head full of dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum
    Last edited by christy; November 6th, 2006 at 09:35 PM.

Catch up with your old thread HERE.
    Last edited by Lea13; October 16th, 2006 at 04:58 PM.

Hello Ladies,
    Well I have had a great day at work; I loved the 4 hour shift. I did 2 till 6 and loved it. Jett went with MIL and he was really great for her.
    I started organising Jett’s birthday. We are having about 85 to it, so it will be a big one. We have decided that were just going to have a bbq, salads and desserts. Nibbles and drinks, nothing to fancy as it is just his 1st birthday. We were going to have a jumping castle but we are still deciding on that.
    Has anyone’s buba’s got top front teeth yet? I am sure they have. Did anyone have major pain with them?
    Jett has been really niggly and has been shocking with his sleep.
    Meg – the cake sounds like a great idea. I have no idea what I am going to do for Jett, maybe baby Elmo. He seems to know what that means when he see’s him so that might be the go. I love the party food idea; I think I might do that to cause we have kids coming as well as adults.
    Hope the first run went well. Jett is hating the car seat and the high chair of late every time I put him in he bucks and tries to get out. Not to sure what that is about.
    Tiggy - how funny. I think of you two (melly and yourself)when I am having a blackdog day. It is great that you chatted to me about it back in the day... I love that I can always call on you if I am having a shocker of a day and I know that I can pay back the favor.
    I have to go to bed I am so stuffed as I got home at 10pm as I had a softball meeting at 7pm and it went till 9:30pm
    Night all -xxx-
    My eyes are hanging out of my head:eek:

Dani, wow are you organised with little Jett's birthday party! Glad to hear you had a fantastic shift a work, must have been such a relief to you!

Yup, Maddy has her top two teeth...you could drive a truck in between them though! *LOL* (She has a big time gap happening!)

*yawns* It's half-eleven here and I'm soooo tired. Trying to keep my eyes open so I can see the gymnastics results as they filter through but I think I'm fighting a losing battle! *LOL*

Hi all! We have thought a little about Abbys 1st birthday party. It will be December 3rd...i know that is early since her bday is the 22, but I just dont want it close to Christmas! I am going to buy a helium tank to have a lot of balloons...she loves them! I think it will be at a park. It will be cool here! Is it hoaky to have pizza? I was thinking of just doing pizza and breadsticks so that no adults have to be grilling or cooking durring the party. Not sure though. As for the cake, havent even THOUGHT about it yet! I guess I will make a little cake just for Abby to mess with, and then maybe a big cake or cupcakes. We have so many kids on my street that will be invited. There will probably be 25 kids there!

The yard sale was great! Great weather and we made $125(US)! Dons birthday is Monday so I think we are going to try to go camping this weekend! Yay!

Sarajo, pizza is fine! YUMMO!!
    Dani, coco has top teeth, I think the next two are coming as well. It caused her probs, they all have, and did with tilly too. Just grizzly etc. The joys!!Have to laugh at Maddy's gap!! That means she'll be rich!!

Beck, how do you stay up that late?? Im such a piker. I had a late one last night (bed at 9.30pm)!!
    Dani, you're just amazing, working, sport etc. I just couldn't do it. Saying that, I have ordered a yoga mat and skipping rope and plan on starting an exercise routine at home very soon. (when the stuff arrives) . I love skipping as it's so good for the heart and a total work out (and you can do less of it and get the benenfits).
    Well guys, hope everyone has a good day. Im starting a 5 week First Aid course today, I've never done one so Im really keen to learn it and have it under my belt.
    talk later
    Hi to Christy, KAte, mel, Tiggy and Leanne if you happen to pop in!!

xoxooxox

Ok girlies, fairly late notice but I'm off to meet Leanne & Drew at the shops! YAYYYY....I'm taking my camera so hopefully I'll rmember to take some photos to show you all!

Hi All

WOW you guys are good. Ive only just been shopping my butt off for Xmas and Jasmines birthday but I havent even thought of a party! I guess I should throw one! How exciting. Now I get to plan her party!! Well I assume it should be pretty easy. At the moment she goes absolutely crazy whenever Dora the Explorer comes on TV and I have about every single toy you can get of her and Jasmine just loves her! I cant wait til she moves into a big bed because I have this cool Dora bed thing I got from Target! YAY Im so excited!

I updated Jasmines website the other day with some photos that I just hadnt uploaded, and when I went to put some new ones on, I couldnt find the camera. I dont think I have ever been so upset for such a long time. Her first steps....all that stuff I could not find. Also the cord was missing that plugs the camera into the computer, so I knew it had been taken, because normally I just leave it IN the computer. Anyway I was crying, ripping the house apart and Michael swore to me that he didnt have it. I couldnt eat, I couldnt even sleep. And the son of a ***** was hiding the camera so he could go and get a photo of Jasmine blown up. He didnt even tell me this until the next day, after I had been so upset and gone through so much. I even said to him If you have it, and are doing something nice for me, just tell me to stop looking and I wont care... Yet he still swore to my face that he didnt take it. Such a ****ty thing to do. Im still upset about it. I think I have said every single swear word thats ever existed these past two days. That was such a mean thing to do. NO matter what for. But he just doesnt understand. I feel like hes just cheated on me or something! I feel violated! Im just so angry. I dont even know if were going down to Batemans Bay this weekend now or not.

Anyway thats my rant.

Thanks for listening to me go off. Feels like a long time since Ive done a big one like that! PMSL @ how often it used to happen when I was pregnant lol

I missed Gymbaroo today. First day back and I forgot!

Got to run

I hope you and all your gorgeous babies are well!

Kate I can understand your upset, I woul'dve been EXACTLY the same and I would've killed tim, but you know what MEN ARE IDIOTS!!! I think the fact he was trying to do some thing nice is a good thing, but they just don't get how to do it right!!
    The main thing is, you've got the camera back and all Jasmine's first steps etc. Make sure you download it straigth away from now on!!!
    hope everyone else is well. Beck, how were leanne and Drew? Hope you took some piccies!
    talk soon its' time to do the school thing. Am going to have to find alternatives for arvo pick up as coco is so disturbed at night due to new crappy arvo sleep. GGRRR
    xoxoxoxo

Everyone sounds very busy and super organised. I haven't even started to think about Christmas Shopping so I am going to get right on top of that.
    Just found out that I am going to job share with another teacher that I really like so am really excited about next year now. I don't know what class but should find out in the next week or so. I have worked with this teacher before when I was pregnant with Marnie (when I worked up until I was 37 weeks pregnant - with a 32 class of Kindergarten students!)
    I just went and bought a Kids Birthday Cake book from the newsagents - I know it is 2 months away but it will take me that long to figure out how to bake! I bought a cake for her christening but think I should could bake for Marnie. Marnie loves the Wiggles but I don't think I could manage all four of them! Maybe a Dorothy? Dora sounds cute Kate - I also can't wait to set Marnie up in her big bed stuff! But I also want her to slow down in the growing up area.
    WE just weighed ourselves at community health. Marnie is now 71cm long, 8.7kg and her head circumference is 48cm! Her head has always been above average which might explain why we had to have an emergency c-section! SHe has slimmed right down with all her crawling as well. I also asked the nurse about the Sudocream and she said it was fine to keep using when Marnie's exczema flares up as long as I keep using QV wash and cream. It is so expensive but know I really don't have anything to worry about as far as her exczema is concerned.
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Michael Kate! I would have used swear words too i think!
    I hope you can reorganise your pick up times Meg. How is the house situation going? Are your in-laws helping you? It sounds like you are pretty busy - are you cooking for everyone each night? That would be tough even if it was just your family but them as well?
    I am looking forward to my solo trip away this weekend but am still nervous about leaving Marnie. I suppose I will have to do it one day.
    Dave and I went to see about Family Day Care yesterday - we won't know aobut any available spots until December. Does anyone here use Family Day Care? What do you guys do for child care.
    Gotta go - Dave has just come home

I forgot to say I finally weighed coco after about 5 months!! She's 8.5kilos. No idea about length etc, although people say she's tall (I would have no idea).
    Great news about work next year Renee, sounds like you'll enjoy it. Enjoy your weekend away too!! lucky you!
    I cook a few nights a week, actually have to run becuase it's my go tonight but FIL has begun it for me, I must make a move.
    sorry, no personals again...sorry. thinking of you all though and missing when I can just jump on the computer!!
    xoxox

Wink

Hello Ladies,
    I have been getting heaps of great shifts at work. I have three half days next week and 2 full days love it!!!
    It is giving me heaps of time with Jett and that is what I want at the moment, well always.
    OMG, I was on my way home from work tonight when my car started to wobble. My tyre had gone flat, I couldn’t believe it. I had no idea of how to change a tyre so I drove to the nearest petrol station and pumped it up. No sooner did I pump it up it went flat again.
    So I drove all the way from the city to my dad’s to get him to change it. My brother did it for me and tore strips off me because I could have had an accident. I had no idea.
    I am going to have to get serious about his party soon, instead of crapping on about I should go and get his invites organised. I am making photo invites so that everyone can keep them. They will have magnets on them so they can put them on the fridge.
    I have done all of the Xmas shopping for all of the kids in my family and my friends kids. I went when Kmart and Target had their big sales on. All I need to do is pay for them all now. I so went over board.
    Renee – Good news about work next year, it makes it easier to go back when you enjoy who you work with.
    I had an emergency c-section as well Jett was stuck and didn’t want to come out the normal way.
    Sarajo – I love the idea of pizza, the balloons sounds great too. Cup cakes are such a great idea, no cutting needed.
    Glad to hear the yard sale went well.
    Meg - Good on you for doing a first id course I think it is really important to know that. Yeah on the yoga stuff and the rope, I hope that you enjoy it.
    Good on Coco, she is just beautiful. I weighed Jett a few weeks ago and he was 11kg, whopper. Maybe that is why he isn’t crawling to much weight for him to carry around.
    Beck – I hope you had a great time catching up with Leanne & Drew. I can’t wait to see the photo’s.
    Night all
    -xxx-

Dani, you sound VERY organised!! The invites sound very cute!!
    Beck, how was Leanne and Drew? Bet he's just grown so much!!
    Just popping on for my quick morning catch up. I am so tired today Im going to have to go back to bed at Coco's sleep. I couldn't get to sleep for hours and then she woke at 5.10am. (I left her until 5.50am). It's just FAR too early!!
    hope everyone is well and hope you all have a great day xoxo

tiggy Guest

Meg,
    I hear you on the sleep!
    Ivy has a terrible cold and was up all night, in and out of our bed and then started her day at 5am so can sympathise.

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well! Will catch up better soon.
    Dani - you are organised! Our invites are small and simple.

Omg Tiggy what a cute cute cute ticker!!!!!!!!!!! Ivy and Noah instantly put a smile on my face!

Im sitting here crying like an idiot because the people that do my ironing, gave away a bundle of my clothes to someone else, and they wont give them back!!! Everything is replacable though, but my most favourite pants were in that bundle! It was like the extra good clothes bundle! Why didnt they give away Michaels stuff by accident! Im so angry. In that bundle alone it would easily be over $700 worth of my clothes. And its only about 6 things! Ok tears have turned to rage. Maybe I should call the police? Maybe I should learn how to do my own ironing lol

tiggy Guest

Kate, I'm so sorry that you lost the clothes but OMG girl, you crack me up with your descriptions and commentry.

Are you pg? Yoe seem to be very emotional lately...

LOL! I have to say I do feel so hormonal lately. Even Michael noticed. I dont feel pregnant though. But something is going on with me. Last week I was craving so many sweet foods and now I can barely even eat anything.

Wonder if I am?

Id totally run off and buy a HPT but I just got spray tanned and I look like a complete idiot because its still really dark LOL

Though if Im not, whats my excuse? PMSL!!

tiggy Guest

LOL,Kate, stop it!
    My bladder isn't what it once was you know and I can just see myself playing a part in a Depend ad if you don't stop making me laugh!

ooohhh, I think (once your dark skin has settled) that you should test!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast