Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #18

Hi all

Sarajo I know what you mean. But it is hard. You want your kids to grow up strong and healthy and when ppl say thats not enough weight of cause your going to worry. Im not going to worry anymore. Callum looks healthy and as long as he puts on weight well thats good.
    Meg I will check out the photos after this. Im sure she looked lovely.
    Well I gave Callum a bottle before bed last night, we went into his room and I sat on the rocking chair and he let me give it to him. He also slept through and woke up at 6.10am. So that was better then 5.15 or .30 So Im very happy. He had 1 1/2 weetbix and 1/2 toast. Drank most of his milk but left some. Ive just put him down. When he wakes up we going to do the rest of xmas shopping to. I love christmas.
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Sara happy thanks giving to you too not that we have it....lol hope you have a great one!!!

Just a quick one, Coco is beautiful. Very cute indeed. Love the outfit. Girls have alot of nice clothes not like boys. She is lovely!!!!

Oh and ive added some pic of callum in no 2 alburm. He is playing with spinkler. I know there is water restrictions but it was only for 5 mins. he loved it!!!

tiggy Guest

Meg, Coco is beautiful!
    Sarajo, happy thanksgiving
    Cheeky, Gemma is gorgeous.
    Missy, thankyou for your kind words about William. I miss him every day. All my kids bring me joy and I will keep my fingers crossed for your last transfer, will it be a blastocyst transfer or a 3-5 cell? Anyway, good luck, I'll be keeping everything crossed for you next year. Callum is a cutie too, sad that we feel guilty for simple pleasures like five minutes under the sprinkler and spending $12 on bananas!
    We are off to the opthalmologist today, to have Ivy and Noah's eyes checked. THe last time we went he said Ivy was short sighted, so this check is with a view to her needing glasses. Poor little mite, I hope she doesn't need them yet.
    Last edited by tiggy; November 24th, 2006 at 07:17 AM.

Hi Tiff

Your very welcome.
    Yes Callum is a cutie I love him dearly.
    I think we got our wires crossed. I have the blastie transfered and that was the one that ended up being ectopic. And also that was the last one. DH and I are doing the whole cycle again next year. Im sure I will get another pg's out of it. well I hope.

Good luck today. Melissa my daughter ended up having glasses. She had a swint. Needed it operated on when she was 18 months and then had glasses. Had to patch the good eye to make the bad eye stronger. Patched for 2 years. Poor little thing. Then had to do some when she was in school. She hated it as all the kids made fun of her. She is fine now. She only wears when in class, on the computer, watching tv and playing game boys xbox etc. She is meant to wear then all the time but she said she is fine. We are going to get contacts as this is the only way I will be able to get her to wear them more. She is almost 13 and well the way you look is a big thing for her.

They make very cute glasses for kids.

Good luck and hope all is well.

tiggy Guest

Oh Sorry Missy, I musn't have read it right, that it was going to be a fresh cycle. I knew that you had had an ectopic. I'm so sorry for that.

Thanks for telling me about Melissa. Two of my other girls had to have glasses but not until they were older and for stigma and long sightedness, not short sightedness. The eldest of them doesn't have to wear them anymore and the little girl, Lily only wears them when she remembers or I hassle her too much!

Love the pics of callum under the sprinkler, very cute! So sad that we used to be able to run under it and now they can only have a trickle if they're lucky!! have a good day all xox

Thats cool tiff. all the best for today..xx

Meg thanks hun. I know its really becoming bad. I Remeber Melissa alway under the sprinkler. Its a shame. We have a pool but its to cold for me and I dont want to go in. Have to wait till its hotter.

have a great day

How do you girls get the pic on the graft. It keeps saying its to big then I mad it small and then it said not a jpg...hmmmm....If I sent some one a pic could they keep it as jpeg and send it back to me please

cheeky_monkey Guest

Meg were do i see ur photos i want to see her outfit please?????

Go to where it says Webbmeg and click on it and there's a link for my photos!!
    xoxo

Just running through and then back to Dad's place. Is anyone else's bub eating up a storm and having more day sleeps than normal? Maddy's so much more active these days, alert and checking everything out. I noticed with the season heating up, she's now more happily going down for 2 day naps instead of fighting me for hours.

Hope you're all going well!

Hi all

Just got back from shopping. Oh Boy I still didnt get all I wanted. Callum was abit unsettled, and didnt help. I had some photos taken of Callum in a santa's out fit but dont get them till the 15th dec. He looked so cute. Will put them on when I get them. So how has everyones day been. I love looking at all the photos of the kids on here. I love looking at all types of photos doesnt really matter what they are. You can tell alot by looking at photos.

Oh well take care all

Becka your daughter is beautiful. Its also very sad about that young lady (the irish dancing) that died. Proud mummy you must be!!!

Hello Ladies,
    Well you have been al very busy since I have last been here.
    I have just started back at work and will be working for the next 3 weeks. I am feeling really good about work, as I know it is only going to take me away from Jett for 3 weeks and not on a full time basis.
    I am working for the ANZ bank doing an upgrade of credit cards, it sounds really great and it will get me some extra $$. With Jett’s party and Christmas it will come in really handy.
    Jett seems to be going really great on cow’s milk. We are now doing 120ml of formula and the rest milk. Then the next step will be straight cow’s milk. I am wrapped I don’t have to make up any more bottles. Yeah!!!
    I walked into the city last Sunday and had Jett’s photo taken with Santa. My brother is scanning it onto a disc for me to post it on his web page. It is so cute he was doing the biggest smile in it.
    Gosh I will be banging on about this for the next 3 weeks or till it happens but my best buddy is due on the 11th of December. I remember what it was like and I am feeling for her. Not knowing what day this bubba is going to come and greet the world. We have gone through her birth plan again just to confirm things, gosh I am excited!!!
    Tiggy – I hope all went well with Ivy.
    Renee – I love the name Clancy, but for a girl. I but the party was so fun.
    Wow, I read that post about the parents and I was disgusted. To think that they are also teachers make me even more angry.
    Meg – You know I think Coco is just divine but in that outfit, oh bless her!!! I have no idea what Jett is going to wear to his party. More to the point what am I going to wear to Jett’s party?
    I know what you mean about the bub’s growing quick. Jett is booked in for his 2nd haircut.
    Beck –Hope you are having a nice stay with your Dad.
    Nah, Jett always eats like a little piggy. I weighed him the other week and he was smack bang on 11kg. He is not underweight and in need of food at any measure. As for the sleeping thing he has 2 per day and they are about 1 and a half normally.
    I am finding it hard to get him to sleep on the really hot nights.
    Sarajo – Jett is way behind the 8 ball. He has only just got his top 2. It is so cute when he smiles and these white little squares pop out.
    To cute Abby doing all of that stuff. I have just checked out your blog page, WOW!!!!!! Abby’s photo’s, Too Cute.
    Happy thanksgiving!!!!
    Sammy – Are you ever coming back????
    Missy – I am glad that giving him that night feed has help with his sleeping. I give Jett a bottle every night, I can’t see that stopping at all in the near future. My SIL who is 11 was having 6 bottles of milk a day at this age and she is fine. Her hair and nails grow super fast not sure if that is to do with the amount of dairy still floating around in her body from when she was a baby or not??? I doubt it is, but she is fine and I don’t see any problem with how she was brought up.
    About the resize. You need to open the photo in Paint and resize it and save as Jpeg. I am not fully computer smart but that is how I do mine. If you email me the photo I can shrink it for you and email it back.
    I too love the pics of Callum under the sprinkler, very cute!!!! We can’t even water plants down here in Victoria, Not sure what the rest of the States are like.
    Gotta go to sleep can hardly keep my eyes open, long day for me.
    Night all

Hi there December mums!!

Good to hear you are all going well. I haven't had a chance to have a good read of all the posts - there just isn't that many hours in a day.

Drew and I are doing really well. He has 4 whole teeth, 1 1/2 one, and 2 that have just spiked through. He is crawling like a maniac and is furniture crusing. He is trying to step off but is lacking confidence at the moment. He is starting to say Mumma, Dadda, Bubba and our fav - Burra, as in Kookaburra - strange I know. We have a lot around our house and everytime they laugh we stop and listen, and then I imitate them which of course cracks him up.

We started swimming lessons this week too, and so far so good. With the size of his feet you never know right?? Although Michael would be devestated, I think he is counting on Drew to be a Wallaby. As long as he doesn't play cricket (sorry cricket lovers).

Well it has been great just calling in to say hi. Meg I will try to call you on Friday for Miss Coco's birthday - I just can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday we got your text message, lol. I can't belive I am going to be the mother of a 1 year old.

Miss you all heaps!!

xx Leanne & Drew

YEY Leanne!!! So great to hear from you. Im sorry I've been such a slack friend. Tim and I keep saying, that once we move (hopefully mid Dec or early Jan) we will get our acts together. And by the way, we are converting the garage to a big guest room, so you will all have to come and stay (maybe not at the same time though) but seriously, you' re absoutely welcome, Im hanging to have my own place just so I can have constant visitors!!!!
    Anyway, back on track, Leanne, so good to hear all is well. I can't believe its' been a year, that really is a huge spin out. Remember I was due on the 9th but was DETERMINED to have coco early!! (partly just wanted to make sure it was a coco!!!)
    It's so exciting, it means we've been chatting for almost 2 years (well, past 18 months anyway). And the new girls, we will be chatting for at least that to come, so we'll all be old friends!!
    Ok, think i've crapped on enough!!
    Do you know that I am thinking daily "should I have another one, or shouldn't I". Now I say this just weeks after we've bought a house that is too small for three kids!!!!!!!! Anyway, I will just have to think about it for a while longer. We are going to vanuatu in May for a wedding and I will not go pregnant (want to make the most of the one hol we're going on in the next 10 years)!!!!
    hope you're all doing well, and Missy I forgot to say how happy I am that all is well with CAllum. Was really relieved to read your post.
    lots of love to all xoxoox

Hi all

Well its 5.10am and thought I would jump on and let you know how things have been going. Callum has been eating well and having 3 bottles a day. He sleeps for about 1 1/2 - 2 hours during the day ( 2 day sleeps) and has been sleeping through. But he woke up at 3.30am crying, I tried to settle him and offer him water but NO, he wanted a bottle. So at 4.15 I gave him a bottle. I didnt give it to him in bed I sat in the rocking chair in his room and gave it to him. Then off to sleep he went. But mummy couldnt go back to sleep so this is why im writing this so early. LOL.
    Callum is getting his 3rd tooth on the bottom and I think that is why he has been so wingy. He seems to be getting better now that its through.
    We went to the pools on Saturday and he swam in the baby pool. He loved it so much. He ate everything in site and evern had a 1hr sleep down there. Then of cause back in the pool he wanted to go. 3 swims he had.
    Danielle Im so glad I decided to keep giving Callum bottles as it broke my heart not to. I will see how I go with the Jpeg and if I Cant do It I will send it to you. Thanks for that. Cant wait to see the Santa's Photo. Callum and Melissa are getting theirs done next weekend. This will be Melissa's last photo with him as she is almost 13. She is just doing it for me as I wanted one with her brother.
    Leanne Im going to start Callum in swimming lessons again in Jan. He use to go but he hated it. They use to put him under the water straight away and he cried so much. I ended up pulling him out as it was affecting him having baths as he got scared of the water. Im taking him some where else and they dont put them under untill he is ready and also me. So that is good.
    Meg Thanks so much. Im so glad everything is ok too. I just have to keep an eye on him and just make sure his head is growing and doesnt become out of shape. If that happens he will have to have another x-ray. Im sure it will be ok.

Ok all will go now as ive got to have another coffee..
    Sarajo How did thanks giving go???

Well bye for now

Tiff

How did you get on with the eye doc. Hope all was ok...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast