Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2006 #7

Lauren, that's fantastic!!!! go Noah!! woo hoooooooo!!!!
    Hmmm my back does this on & off all the time, though this time would have to be the worst & the longest it has done it, sometimes my big toe even hurts must be a nerve,maybe I should hit Dh up for a massage again, but it actually makes it hurt more doh!!I cant win.

WOW @ Noah!! Clever little man

We just had Mayas 12month vaccinations It was horrible. Its so hard to keep them still when they do the needles, I think she is going to have a couple of bruises

For the Mums that need to do the needles still, either be prepared to hold them tightly or have someone with you that can do it, I wish I had gone with my DP

I had a bikky ready for her which she grabbed hold of and scoffed down, didnt want her dummy which was a surprise to me. She is now sleeping after having a bottle so a bit of panadol and a good snooze she should wake up feeling a bit more like herself again.

just glad it is over!

HI everyone.. we had Issy's party yesterday, it was great.. the preparing sucked a bit but the actual party was wonderful!! She was very spoilt and loved her birthday cake!!
    I have my scan tomorrow so will hopefully mind out flavour!!
    WTG Noah!!
    Sorry to hear about that back Jo
    Amy Issy only ate pureed pumpkin and sweetcorn for the longest time.. her nose eveN went orange!! She eats almost anything now.
    Last edited by Shezabelle; December 17th, 2007 at 12:56 PM. Reason: placenta brain typing!!

I forgot to add that Maya weighs 9.12kg and I can't remember the measurement Think it was 79....I remember hearing a 9 Too distracted by what was coming up.....

Hi Shez, glad to hear you all had a good day yesterday, its wonderful when it all falls into place. Cant wait to hear what your having...woohoo

Awesome, Noah!
    Sorry I've not been on much - my puter broke Sunday morning and I have to use DH's when he's home cause he takes it to work with him I'm missing my BB time!
    Storm, I'm so sorry about your back - back pain is dreadful.
    Shez, so glad Izzy's party went well!
    Oh, poor Maya with the needles... I will definitely take DH with me.
    Lauren, Natalie likes cream cheese, and she will sometimes eat grated or cut up cheese slices, but not always. She spits out anything that is 'too lumpy' - I'm trialling her veges mixed with pureed apple to see how that goes down... Sometimes yes, sometimes no I think that's the frustrating part - she is so inconsistent, and has been for a long time. The only consistencies are yoghurt, custard, pureed chicken & sweetcorn from a jar (yes, the 4-6 month old one!), cruskits, arrowroots and sultanas (the sultanas are an absolute winner - they're like lollies to her!). Sometimes she will pick up little pieces of carrot, corn kernals and chicken and eat them, but only very rarely. (Honestly, I should just throw all her food on the floor - she is obsessed with eating any tiny thing she finds on the floor.)
    Funny story about those Little Kids fruit bars - Natty got an apricot one in a baby 'lolly' bag at the party we went to on Saturday, and she was eating it while DH was looking after her. She had it in her hand and as she crawled around she left little brown dobs on the carpet in her wake. DH who had been on the computer looked down and saw them and, with a great deal of fear and dread thought her nappy was leaking! He was so relieved when he saw the fruit bar in her hand... So there you have it... The apricot ones look like baby poo
    We had Natalie's dedication on Sunday and it went beautifully. I will try to post a pic or too in my gallery tomorrow arvo.

hi girls.. had my scan.. all is great and it's a

GIRL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shezabelle View Post
    hi girls.. had my scan.. all is great and it's a

GIRL!!!
    Yahhhhhhhhh!!!

Thanks for sharing with us!

So happy to hear everything is okay.

Woohoo!!! A beautiful little sister for Izzy!!

Woo Hoo so glad to hear everything is great Shez & your having a girl!! Congratulations.

HAPPY BDAY ISSY!!!

Congrats Shez- Wow a baby sister for Izzy.

Jo- Good to see you in here again!!!

Chon- Awww poor maya, im so not looking forward to Laila's needles. She has always had them spot on the day she is meant to have them but this time it falls on a Sunday so she will get them done Monday.

Last time Laila got weighed she was almost 10 KGS so I will be interested to see if she is over 10KGS now. She is a big bubba.

Lauren- Wow Noah is growing quite nicely!!!

Amy- Glad natalies dedication went well!!
    Last edited by Zee; December 22nd, 2007 at 09:49 PM.

Thanks Linds, i do always forget you are all here, & then i feel guilty for it, like I am forgetting Angel DAh how stupid, but well , one day I will remember.

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys.
    Issy's mean Mummy booked her needles for her birthday!! She did really well though, hated being pinned down but was happy as when I picked her up and gave her a cuddle after.
    Thanks for the congrats on bumps flavour. I am so excited to go through Issy's clothes and get more use out of all the beautiful things she has outgrown!!
    Love to all

Ah Jo, don't feel guilty about anything. Your home life is a bit busier than ours I'd think.
    Good on Issy for getting through the shots without a hitch. I haven't booked Nat's quite yet... But DH has the whole week off after her birthday, so we'll go sometime then.
    We had our Mothers Group Christmas party yesterday. I was really bummed because I made a DVD of photos of our babies with a cool song behind it and because my computer died I wasn't able to burn it I think we have the photos transferred ok, so now I just have to put the song with them again and burn for everyone. Was a shame I didn't have it ready for yesterday though. We did a secret santa, and Natty got this awesome soft toy giraffe that is in segments and when you put it all together it laughs. Very cool. I'm going to get so excited at her birthday presents, LOL! (No doubt moreso than her )
    Hope Laila's party goes really well tomorrow Linz

Yeah Jo dont be sorry, we just think your a total b*tch to put your 5 kids before us & TTC. :Wink:

Shez- Issy is growing up so fast,I love her pic in your ticker!! I also think im having a girl so I cant wait to find out..

Thankyou Amy!!! Yeah im having alot of fun blowing up balloons etc heheh
    Last edited by Zee; December 24th, 2007 at 11:27 AM.

Happy birthday Laila!!!

happy first birthday
    Laila!!

Hope today goes well for you Lindsey

Awww gee Linds, thanks for understanding !!!!

Happy 1st birthday to Laila!!

Thankyou for the bday wishes, Laila has a great day!!!

Also HAPPY BDAY BLAKE for yesterday!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast