Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2006 #8

Hello yummy mummies,

Boy we have been quite hey? Im sorry, im also studying atm and Laila is quite a handfull aswell. She seems to be always having a tantie

Happy blated bday chon, hope you had a good day.

Amy- Hope work & your study is going well.

Find out what im having on the 5th March, im thinking its another girl. I have a poll, you ladies should vote!!!

Hi Linds
    I am thinking girl for you..
    We are sick here at the moment, had Issy up at the hospital on Sat night with Croup and am taking her to the doc this arvo cos she is still not great.
    Hope all is well with everyone, it is hard getting on the comp theses days isn't it!! I an't even imagine what it is going to be like for me in 10 weeks time!!!
    Love and hugs to all

Oooh, Linds, I am not going to vote because I am invariably wrong! Alternatively, tell me what you would like to have, and I'll vote the opposite, LOL, then you'll be alright
    Did you decide on that finance course? All the best for it - you'll be great.
    Hey Shez, I'm so sorry Issy is so unwell, poor bubba. Croup is so yucky. And that must be dreadful to have to deal with when you must be so tired from the pregnancy... Hoping she gets better for you really soon.
    Well our news is that Natty has been taking a couple of steps these last few days. Only three at the most at a time, but she is getting more daring. She had a lovely day with DH and FIL at the beach yesterday, though she got a little burnt. DH said they were really careful, she wore a hat and sunscreen and they were sitting under shadecloth for most of the day. Ah, what more can we do?
    Work is getting better for me - I am learning more each week, so it is getting less boring! And my course is fantastic! I am loving it, even though I am stressed out about studying for exams and completing assignments... It has been a long time since I've worried about that sort of thing!
    Ok, I've probably nattered on enough now. Hope you are all keeping well and enjoying your little ones.

Shez- Hope Issy is feeling better!!

Laila has been sick since thursday, been puking and has had the runs. Took her to the Dr Friday and was told to go back in a few days if not better (Dr thought it may be just a bug) so I have an app at 8am in the morning..I hope they give her something as its sad to watch her dry reach all the time (she dosnt know whats going on)

Amy- I would like a boy but really think its a girl.Im ok with that though as I went through DD baby stuff and it was so cute!!!

Look at my ticker ladies!!!!!!!

Wow congrats Linds!!! I think this is the only the second time I've been wrong!!!
    Go team blue!!!

Hi, oh my gosh I havent been on here for ages!! sorry guys. Thanks for the birthday wishes...lol

Ive been so caught up with this game called Second Life...haha....too much fun!!

Hope all the sick bubies are better now, poor things

Maya isnt talking much yet, starting to get a little worried....I know I shouldnt though...just gotta keep reading to her and pointing things out, gets a bit irritating having to say the same words over and over again....lol

Congratulations Linz!!! Your having a boy!! how perfect, one of each

Amy, good to hear your job is going well still, its great its all worked out.

Luv to you all
    Chantal

Woo hoo Linz! A boy! Congratulations!
    Hope everyone is well. Natalie is walking more confidently now, finally! She still crawls a fair bit, but the walking is getting more adventurous.
    Otherwise, everything is pretty average around here. I am so tired - I could sleep for a week! And I think I'm now getting sick, which is a real bummer. I hope Nat doesn't catch it from me.
    Anyway, sorry, on a bit of a downer. Probably best just go to bed!
    Talk to you all soon. xx

Hope you are better Amy..
    We have been very quiet girls.. Nothing much to report here except 51 sleeps til I meet my new little girl!!!

Woohoo Shez! Not long at all!
    We were up in the middle of the night last night - Natty had a fever, 38.3 about 10 mins after Panadol (took me that long to find the thermometer!). Nothing this morning... she's tired but no other symptoms... Any ideas? Anyone had a fever with nothing else?
    Hope everyone is doing well.

Hi everyone

Sorry it has been a while since on got on here, hope every one is feeling better. Charly and I have a little cold, think Charly is mostly over hers not sure if it just some teeth coming for her.

She is finally have a good sleep most days for a 1.5 - 2 hours. she is starting to show her temper, think it is more frustration because she cannot explain what she wants... will I can hope a little longer.

Found out I need to go back to the my fertility doctor to try for #2 so have made an appointment for end of April. Hopefully will be fairly quick this time.

Hi Girls!
    God I am so slack! I haven't been on bb for ages!
    Hope everyone and their bubs are well.
    Not much is new here, still working part time which keeps me busy.
    Noah's kinda sorta walking, lazy beast! He'll walk 10 or 12 steps but then crawl for a bit.
    Got nearly all his teeth now, only the top 2 eye teeth and 2 year old molars left thank god! Up until the bottom eye teeth he was fine, but was such a bear with those it was unbearable!
    Who was it saying their bub doesn't talk much? Was it Chon (too lazy to scroll down and check). Anyway, just wanted to say Noah doesn't either but I'm not too worried yet. He knows what things are and reaches for what he wants etc. Only says a handful of clear(ish) words though. Off the top of my head - Mama, Dada, Bubba, Noah, Tia (dog's name) and Boo. God help me when he does start "talking" though! The boy babbles up a storm!
    Oh, I did teach him a new trick this week which I'm sure I'll be kicking myself for soon, how to stick his tongue out. lol it's so cute! If I stick mine out at him, his fat little wormy one follows suit.
    Anyway, enough of a novel from me. Update us girlies!

Hey girls, great to hear from you about how your lovely littlies are doing!
    Natty is doing well, she's still pretty wobbly on her feet, but getting better every day. She loooooves the outdoors and has a tanty every time I bring her inside.
    She's only got six teeth still - 4 top 2 bottom. She's got us wrapped around her little finger - DH and I are always giggling at her and asking for kisses.
    Hope to hear more from you guys soon!

hi everyone.. We are doing well though being 8 months pg and running around agter a 15 month old has it's moments!!
    Issy is great, lifts up my shirt and kisses the bubba!! Not that she gets it .. she will get a shock I tell you!!
    Cleared out her new room today and put up her bed.. hope to have it painted and ready for her by next week.. It's hard letting go of my baby!!! I can't belive I'll have another one in 35 sleeps!!
    Issy only has 5 teeth Amy!!
    I hope the TTC is quick this time Charly's Mum....
    Love and kisses to all & sqeezes for the bubs..

Hello everyone,

Sorry I havnt been in here for ages...

Laila is now such a big girl, had been in a BIG bed for about a month now, couldnt keep her in the cot , she loved her BIG bed so much and sleeps in it without a problem.

She is currently getting her 2 yr old molars already so we will have all teething over before Lucus is born so I guess its good in a way.

Laila is also such a girlie girl, loves pushing her Dora pram around with her "baby" with her handbag (with her brush & wallet inside)over the handle LOL

Her walking & talking is great, she runs most of the time LOL & she can say 18 words.

Shez- Not long to go now hun!!! I cant believe im 25 weeks already, its going so fast this time. If you ask laila where the bubba is she lifts up my shirt and kisses my belly aswell, its so so cute.

Amy- How is work?

Charlys mum- Goodluck TTC, hope to hear some good news ASAP.

Anyone else getting really bad tanties??

Hi everyone

Sound like everyone is doing well, Charly only has 6 teeth 4 top and 2 bottom all at the front, think she is getting two more at the bottom. Makes it hard for her to chew on anything, still loves having a go at the chop bones.

She is very active climbing and running everywhere, and is finally having one good sleep during the day around 2 hours. Loves saying hello and bye to everyone, just wish people would respond. Starting to say more, I was surprised the other day she dropped something over the stairs and wanted to go down to get it and I try to take her to her room and she said very clearly 'GET IT' (yet to heard it again).

Tries to day truck but comes out a little like duck, says duck a lot beginning to think she is try to say "what's that", because she is usually pointing at something. Have made her say up instead of grunting to be picked up.

Wow all moving ahead to toddlerdum so quick!!
    I had appt with ob thoday and my c/s is now booked for 2nd of May instead of 7th so 2 weeks tomorrow and I meet my little bundle!! Scary!!!

OMG Shez, two weeks! Woohoo! How exciting - I'd better remember to keep an eye out for your birth announcement
    Wow Linz, how great that Laila's in a bed already! I think Natty'd fall out of a bed - she kind of sleeps against the bars, LOL. I did consider it recently because we'll be camping mid-year and I've been wondering whether its worth taking a cot for her.
    Awwww, that's so cute that Laila kisses your belly. How sweet! Sounds like her speech is great. I've only counted about 5 words for Natalie And even then, she isn't consistent with it.
    Charly sounds like she's doing well, Charlysmum. Natalie loves to wave too - isn't it cute?
    Work is going fine. I'm getting a bit bummed with the travel, but I think I'll only be here for about a year. Hoping to start massaging at the end of this year or the beginning of next. I hope I can do it close to home.
    Keep well everyone. xx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast