Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Babies Born December 2006 #8

Quote Originally Posted by Charly's mum View Post

Does any one have any idea about how to get her to eat vegetables? Loves fruit and meat, but has start to go off mashed pototoes and pumpkin, may be her teeth. She will eat meat pies so made a lasagne last night didn't want it. May try making a stew on the weekend, even if she has just the gravy it should have some vegetables.

I found anything i cook in the slow cooker both my kids love so now i make heaps of vegie dishes and a bit of chicken or vegie stock in with it.

Hi all,

Off this week for DD2 18 month check up god it seems to be going so fast.

Hope everyone is well

Thanks Melly, Charly is just fussy about the everything being the same size. Loves fried rice made some last night ate the vegies if they where the same size as the rice, also loves thin rice noodles or one minutes noodles (has take them from her cousins) so will try making some with stock.

Good luck with checkup, reminds me I need to make one for Charly and decide if give her 1 year needles then or what, was waiting til she turns 2.

Charlys mum- DD has started doing that aswell... calls everyone mum/mummy/mumma including DH.

This week DD has learnt quite a few words... Dont touch, whats that?, puppy, jess, bananna, duck, fishie

DD will be getting her 18 month needles this Friday arvo

Not long for me to go now...

hi everyone...
    Charly's Mum i have found the best way to get Izzy to eat veg is off mine or DH' plate!!!
    Issy is doing grat had her needle on thursday, was so brave!!! She is a real little talker, it's so much easier when they can tell u wat they want, unlike the little one who is squirming on my lap right now!!!
    not long now Linz how excitibg!! I can't belive Ava is 7weeks already, goes so fast!!
    Well love to all xox

Thanks Shez!!!

DD had her 18 month needle yesterday, she did quite good.

Hi everyone

Good to hear needles went will, will be taking Charly on Friday.

Charly will eat for Dad, will try some off our plates but will usually spit it out, unless it is meat. Made rissoles with vegies and used polenta instead of bread crumbs on weekend, that worked.

Charly is saying lots of words seems to be a few more each day, teaching her to say please comes out as nease (knees).

She is becoming so independant, when the park last week she is going down the big round slide all by herself, and getting up the steps to the slide (not a ladder, but does have a big step to stop little one getting up there). The squells and giggles when she could do it all by herself, and running to do it again. Just wish I had the camera.

Hi

It is very quite in here have some good news have BFP, baby due 8 March 2009. Cannot believe happen after 2 months.

Stayed home from work today I have a cold, but Charly has got an upset tummy and keeps throwing up every time she eats or drinks. So really haven't had time to sit down. She finally when to sleep hope she sleeps for a few hours.

Where is everyone.

i found my DS wont eat unless he does it himself....

Congrats charlys mum on ur BFP......

Congrats Charly's mum on bfp

Well both my girls have got croup and i have a cold so we are such a fun household atm

Charly's Mum- Congrats hun!!!!!

Melly- I hope you all feel better soon.

Well DD is so grown up... dosnt need me for anything. Sleeps in a big bed, puts herself to bed, is using a potty, can put her own pants/socks/shoes on...talks so much, 2-3 words together.

My lil man is due soon!!! I cant wait.

Zee - your DD is really doing well that will be very helpful with DS arriving so soon.

Charly trys to put her cloths and shoes on but no big success at the moment. Has gone the idea of using the potty, will try again in a couple of weeks. Don't think she is well at the moment and taking her back to the doctor had a quick visit last week as her poos have been nearly white, I am still concerned and she is very unhappy/whinging at the moment and hardly eating anything.

I hope Charly is ok I would be a mess..I worry so much.

Well im 2 days overdue here..i knew I would go over

Congratulations Zee

Charly doing ok, we didn't end up going to the doctor last time because she came better they day before. But she as a cough now, so have made another appointment for friday as she has had it a couple of weeks now.

My DS calls everyone MUM lol its soo funny, He is climbing, and starting to say a few more words. he is such a cuddle puff i tell ya.

Cant believe he will be 2 in 4 mths

Hi Ladies, wow it's been a long time!!

All is going well here.
    Glad to hear you are all doing well.

Congratulations to the new mummies too!!

hi everyone going good here too.

Charly's mum I am sad to see an angel in your signature, hugs, take care of u

whats everyones bubs up too? Issy is so cute she is stringing 2 & 3 words together and loves animals and drawing... would love to hear what everyone else is up to

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234