Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #10

sounds cute, we need a picture.

Oh alright you twisted my arm http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...480&ppuser=752

I have had to change her as although it is still cool it isn't cool enough to stay in those clothes and that was the only pic I got of her in it..

Olivia fell asleep feeding before and I thought yeehaw but as soon as I got up to put her to bed she woke up. Now she is yawning away in her swing.. I hope she sleeps soon otherwise I will need to wake her when we go to get Ethan

very cute pic Nic.

Miss Sofia is very snuffly but we had a great sleep for 3 hours after dropping my brother into the city and Maria at childcare, now she is asleep again - yay. I used some fess and then took her out into the sunshine to make her sneeze and she is les grizzly now, only issue is that I was going to get her 4 month needles done today, now I might wait until Thursday.

Hi everyone.. well my little man is offically in Toddler nappies! after 2 days of leaky nappies i had enough and got some today and they fit perfect,,lol. Ive just bought him heaps of 00 clothes too but something tells me they wont last long either!
    I got ash's hands a feet sculptures back today! there sooo beautiful, ill take a photo and put it on my website sometime this week.

better go, left the little man in the lounge with nappy free time on the floor and little naughty doggies are in there with him LOL!!

Hi ladies,

does anyone we are meeting on Friday in the city, use S-26 Gold..?? i have a whole tin that i'm about to throw out as Chrissie didn't like it!!.. i've oly used 2 scoops! It's free to good home!! LOL

Hi all,

Not a bad nights sleep here but a grizzly day again. I actually had to do a few loads of washing with Livi in the baby bjorn! That has never happened before

Haroula - Thanks for the offer but we don't use S26, we use the Nestle one.

Lauren - OMG toddler nappies!!! Ash is growing like a weed!

Nic - Very cute pic. Olivia looks like a real little girl iykwim

Louise - It is so much worse when they are grizzly out and about isn't it. I swear people looked at me like I was terrible but what could I do other than what I was doing (hugging, rocking, feeding, all the good stuff).

I hope all the Melb girls (plus Lara) are able to make Friday. The plan is to meet at Borders in Melb Central at 1pm and take it from there

BBL

Hi Ladies,

Nic - Olivia looks cute in her jeans and shirt.

Teena - Wow your girl's a star already, very cute.

Haroula - Don't you hate throwing out formula. It seems like such a waste. I accidently bought nb nappies and opened the pack so I can't return them I guess I can donate them to playgroup and they can give them away.

Trish - How was the baptism?

Kitten Sorry to hear the colds have visited your place. Sara has a cold atm and I so hope we all don't get it too.

Went to hospital today for my post op apt. I can't believe how young the gynie was, I swear she was chewing gum and every second word was like. She talked about contraception and I am thinking about trying the mirena. As soon as AF arrives I am going to start temping and charting to see if my body returns to normal. I really hate using hormones and if my body goes back to a predictable cycle I might just use that method.

Loren is ok. Yesterday she slept all day and today she won't sleep for me at all...go figure. Last night I decided to start ffing after many hours of struggling to get her to feed. I was happy with this decission but now after ffing all day missLoren is cranky and seems uncomfy, so I am second guessing my decision.

bugger got to go...bbl

that's cool... i don't think anyone IS using it, but i thought i'd try before tossing it out! ... We used the Nestle one originally, but found it wasn't lasting long enough...she was getting hungry quickly.. but now i'm think it may have been the easy digestible formula i had, in stead of the normal one!?!..oh well we are on Karicare now... i just don't like that it froths up when you shake it! so i use a fork to mix it! i really would like to try the organic formula but am afraid to muck around with her formula again!

hey are we meeting "for" lunch...or "after" lunch??

Bek - i think it takes a couple days for then to get used to the formula...!

I think we are meeting for coffee and cake... I am pretty sure the cafe in Borders there is just like the one at Highpoint so not too much lunchy food. Rory suggested meeting there as it is ok for the toddlers too. But being Melb central there are plenty of eating options around.

yep no worries.... just was wondering whether to eat beforehand or not.. seeing as it is difficult for me to get there..(no train near me) i'll be driving in, so i might be there a little earlier and do some shopping! may meet a friend for lunch that works in city then...!

louise: Thanks Hope Sofia is less snuffly now .. Poor bubba with a cold. I'd hold off the needles to, no need to make them feel more miserable hey

Lauren: Does he like the dogs? Olivia doesn't pay much attention to animals yet unless you count the boys as wild animals then she grins like crazy.. Ash is growing like a weed..

Alicia: Thanks! I know what you mean. She is very girly lol

Sorry Olivia has been grizzly.. Don't you just hate when you don't know why? I think thats what I find the most frustrating

BeK: Thanks!
    Olivia was sleepy like that 2 days ago and yesterday and today just naps. Although she is down for a 3hr nap at the moment..
    I am sure Loren will settle down soon..I guess it is what Haroula said and just her gut taking a day or so to get used to it..

ladies!

Had a great night here.... Chrissie slept from 10pm-5.30am!!! now to make it another 30min to 6am and we are set! Her eating has gotten a lot better and she eats about 100ml every feed.. and sometimes will go a little more after about an hr just before sleep time!

Alicia - happy 3 months for Olivia! The magic 3 month mark when everything is supposed to fall into place! LOL!

Olivia cries tears now

I don't know whats wrong with her today. She is very sad. even cuddling her close is not comforting her ..

It is technically day 5 which should be poop day so maybe that has something to do with it but she has done 2 poos so don't know why she is upset....

Oh well she will settle down.. Always does

Last night she slept 3pm to 8pm ( I woke her) then back in bed at 9 and woke at 4:20. but got straight into bed with me and we slept till 7 and the boys did too

Olivia is 15 weeks old today.

Happy 3 months Olivia (alicia's)

Nic
    - Chrissie was born with tears!! it's funny, she gets the tears happening first and then the cry! hehehe sometimes i feel bad cause i laugh... it's just so cute and funny! .... She is not sleeping today!! hmmmmmm and is real sooky!

i'm thinking that she's going to have to start going into her cot soon, in her room!!! and i might get a baby music CD when i'm in the city on Friday... she's tarting to get distracted i think now..( she sleeps in her cradle in the lounge room)

I wish I knew what Olivia's problem was. she finally fell asleep on me but woke after 40 mins. Dh is awake now and she is with him.. She won't wake the booby either..

Haroula: I need to buy a new cot matress then Olivia will be moving to a cot..

Alicia - Happy 3months to Olivia.

Nic - Sorry to hear Olivia is having a bad day.

yey to all the bubs who are sleeping well overnight!!!! Loren slept from 10.30pm, woke for a feed at 3am (boob and bottle) and then slept till 9am!!! Pretty good for my bub.

Loren is now having her day time sleeps in her cot and will hopefully be in there at night in a few weeks. She is starting to make so much noise through the night and it is disturbing DH...Maybe he should move out too, he disturbs me with his snooring.

Had our health nurse check today. Loren is 5.3kgs and miss Sara behaved very well for me whilst we waited. I have started to venture into the big wide world with 2 kids and so far Sara has been heaps better than what I thought she'd be.

I tried to bf Loren last night but yet again we had a screaming match. Looks like she has made her choice.

I think AF is coming, I am so hormonal atm. I even did a hpt just in case but thankfully is was a bfn.

Best go and get a quick rest in whilst both DD's are asleep.
    Last edited by BekZ; March 4th, 2008 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Adding comment

OMG ASH GOT WEIGHED TODAY 7KG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have 12 ppl in my play group and the eldest is 4 months - Ash is the youngest at 10weeks, and there both 7kgs!! LOL

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast