Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #10

Hi girls, wow it has gotten abit quiter in here lately. Sorry I haven't been around. Ihave had so much crap going on.

Was Tehya's 3rd birthday yesterday, we didn't do anything though as we had the big party the weekend before. I have put a picture of her Dorothy cake in my gallery along with pics of ABbey from the Baptism.

Brandon is gone once again. He came back on Monday, stayed until Thursday morning and has disappeared once again. Seems to be a weekly ritual now. While he was home I got him to the school councellor, she got him to do some tests and it seems that he is suffering depression. We got someone from the local hosp mental health unit to come out and see him on Wednesday and like I said he was gone again Thurs

Abbey is going well, not sleeping as good as she was but still not too bad overnight. I weighed her on Thurs and she is 5.48kgs, so still pretty average. She stays awake most of the day which is frustrating to both her and I. And of course come the afternoon she is so overtired she's a cow.

Tinsel, great to see you back hun and great to hear that Monique is going so well.

Lauren, Brandon weighed in at 7kgs at 3 months old. It's gorgeous having a chubby bubby. Don't know how Ash is needing nappies that big though. Surely they would come up too far on him ??

DP is taking the little ones to a bday party troday. It's over an hours drive away so I'm not going with Abbey. We can't do a 10 minute drive let alone an hour one.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday

Morning All!

Louise: good luck with the needles. I hope they don't muck up Sofia's sleeping either.

Trish: Happy Birthday for Tehya! about Brandon. I hope things work out there soon. Glad Abbey is still sleeping at night. just wish she would sleep during the day for you. Is it possible to lay down with her? Some days I have to do that with Olivia..

Enjoy your semi quiet day today...

I got a nice sleep in again till 7:30. I was up t 1:30 with Olivia and she was almost asleep so I just closed my eyes while I was waiting for her to be fully asleep anyways I opened my eyes again and thought wow I feel good. It was 3:30 Anyways between Olivia grunting and Jacob calling out it as 4 before I finally got to stay in bed lol...

Well Little Miss is calling and has a tummy ache so best go cycle those legs.. Bring on the poop

hi all,

Trish - Ash isnt a fat baby or even really chubby hes just well proportioned 'big'. hes really long too so I think that must have something to do with it. Ive just brought heaps of 00 rompers and he has good room for his arms but hes toes are squished, so i think its height again there.
    The nappies fit really well and arent high at all. lol

Olivia and Ash must be similar in length, I have 00 suits that fit Olivia better, the 000 squish her toes too..

I measured her myself the other day and she was 62cm long..

nic - Ash is the same how much does she weigh?

When I weighed her at the chemist she was 6.39kg fully clothed. but was wearing light clothes so I assume a nudie weigh wouldn't make a big difference

morgan78 Guest

Hi have been out of things for a while

Great growth in all your bubs - must all be getting loads of good mummy juice

We have had to put Vicky onto FF as she had only put on 900g in 2 months
    but in the first week of FF she has put on 800g so she is now around the 25th percentile instead of 5th so now we will see how she goes.

Hope everyone had a good weekend

we have had a good day today. DH, the girls and I went to Centennial park and hired out on of those bike/buggy things where 2 people peddle, Maria sat in the front kiddie seat, Sofia was in the snug but facing forward and DH and I peddled like you wouldn't believe. We made it twice around the park in our hour, thats just under 8kms, gosh we know it tonight. DH is of to Brisbane again tomorrow, that means another week away, then we go to Tamworth for the weekend

Evening all!

Louise: that sounds like such fun! I am hoping to get one of those bike trailer things.. I so want to get out riding my bike again...

Morgan: Good to see you round.. What a weight gain in a month

I don't Olivia would have gained anywhere near that this month.. or maybe she did.. I should check lol

oh Nic, I would love the bike trailer thing, but I don't think it would be too safe on Sydney roads.

wow what a crappy night and it wasn't really the kids either, Jacob fell out of bed and I got a fright and flew into his room.. Not sure my feet touched the floor actually. He was fine I just got a fright. Then I lay in bed waiting for Olivia to wake as she has been waking at 1:30 most mornings and it was already 1 so I thought hey may as well wait.. and wait I did then I couldn't get back to sleep then I scared myself. Got up to check the kids and freaked myself out. Debated waking dh to do a run around for me but figured it was silly lol...

ah then I think Olivia finally woke at 3 lol.. and I fed her on and off till 7 when dh came and got her ..

On a good note I power walked today. I left here at 8am and was home by 8:50. I walked to the school and back almost left a smoke trail its a 4km round trip

Now Miss O is laying on my arms semi asleep. She has been very vocal lately.. chatting away to herself and her brothers

Hope everyone else is havong a good day

Louise: I hope to get one of tose trailers this month.. cross fingers I can get one for a good price. Been watching a few on ebay

I have as well Nic, I have also bidded on a little running boaard thing that can go behind the stroller for Maria to stand on.

Needles went well and Sofia is currently asleep in my arms, also has my papsmear - yuk, glad I don't have to another one of those for a couple of years.

morgan78 Guest

Hi
    Nic - that was in just one week - well she need to catch up but what a little pig she has been The best thing is that now we are getting better feed/play/sleep patterns and she spends most of her awake time smiling and chatting - just like yours shes starting to be a right little chatterbox - sure beats the screaming/crying all day long. Sorry to hear you had a yucky nite - shame on Jacob for scaring you like that.

Kitten2b - glad to hear that Sofia's needles went well fingers crossed i can say the same on Friday.

Hope everyone has a good day

Also have finally made enough posts to load photos so have uploaded one of the little girl.

oh yuck! I still have to have a pap smear I haven't even gone for a check up since I had Olivia..

Good luck with winning the board thingy. I was going to get one when I had Jacob but it would have made it awkward to walk with my pram. As in it would stick out to far

Oh and glad sofia did well with her needles..

Morgan: Monique has fuzzy hair like Olivia gorgeous..

Good morning all,

We had such a busy weekend here. On Saturday we went down to Philip Island to see a classic cars thing that DH wanted to see. It was really hot and dusty there and SO loud, but the gorgeous little Miss just slept in the baby bjorn! Unfortunately her calmness wore off in the car on the way home

Sunday there was a community picnic at the park near our house, so we headed down there and sat on the grass listening to the band and eating sausages, it was really nice. Olivia liked watching the other children.

Monday we drove to Ararat to visit my MIL and DH's great aunt. Really nice lunch but sooo hot there and no air-con! Olivia was very good and turned on the charm while we were there

Anyway I hope everyone else had a nice long weekend. Off to mothers group today.

BBL

hi ladies!

Sorry have been missing last few days.. Have had a bit of a cold and Chrissie has also had the sniffles... yesterday was NOT a good day for us! poor thing must having been feeling a bit off as didn't eat much and was pooing all day and was just plain grizzly and unsettled!... She seems to be a bit better this morning though!...which is good!

Nic - ohh never thought of taking along the camera! will do next time!!

Trish - having similar sleep "issues" now here during the day! i know what you mean!!! Great pics!! you guys look great!

Poor Chrissie must be a little buba compared to all these tall babies out there!!...oh well! being petite isn't a bad thing i guess!

hope you all have a good day!

xxx

omg alicia thats so good with the long driving.. Ash would go nuts if i drove for that long!

Got a personal question for anyone now the 'pap test topic' has come up.
    I had mine last week and im usually really really good with all that stuff, ive have girl issues since i was 11 with my pcos and endometriosis, so ive had ALOT of people poking and proding and pretty much lost all dignity along time ago.. going into labour was fine for a while and by the end of it there was sooooo many ppl touching down there, as they do, i got really annoyed especially with the amount of men diving in there!... anyways my question is... when it came to my pap test (by a doctor ive been seeing for 8 years!) i was EXTREMELY nervous and uncomfortable.. to the point i felt sick in the stomach, i just didnt want anyone touching me or invading my space.. and it was SO weird to feel like that.... Has that happened to anyone else??? Im even refusing going back on the pill cos just the thought of sex makes me ill in the stomach cos my body is mine! ahhhhhh 'confused'

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast