Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #10

Maria and Sofia were both cranky pants today, I could happily have passed them off to the highest bidder. Sofia is still reacting to her immunisations as I thought she might, but at least she is sleeping at night. The rotoviris vaccine is making her have radioactive pooes again, and Maria will go into another room when she farts and has started to call her "stinky fia".

Stinky fia

I dread giving Olivia her 4 months vacc. but like the CHN said. One week of a grumpy baby vs the possible complications f the actual rota virus..... So we kinda choose the vacc ...

Olivia is foul ish again.. she gets upset at the drop of a hat then will smile all happy .. right now she is with daddy but no doubt start screaming soon

my Dh has been a total cow this afternoon. foul as. getting cranky at the kids ect. I swore at him and said get back to bed he finished night shift this morning but that doesn't give him the right to get so cranky at the kids when they weren't being tha bad...

TeenaRose - ouch about the mouth pain. Hope they find the cause soon & can give you some relief. Not sure what to suggest re: taking the offer of EBM. If only she wasn't a smoker although maybe Lara has a point...
    Speaking of Lara- you crack me up with your 4b2 talk. At least your libido is somewhere nice. I kinda found mine last night iykwim Glad Mylo' eyes are fine!
    Nic - video was real cute - she's a cracker! Yeah I get annoyed too if DH comes home & is a bit grumpy with the kids. You need to spend ALL DAY with them to be entitled to get in a mood with them
    H - hope the colds sort themselves out. Also, hope you can work out if Chrissie does/ doesn't have silent reflux. I wouldn't be suprised if Bronte had a mild dose but am trying to weather the storm...Hope the Dr can give you some answers/ suggestions.
    Have uploaded a few new pics too.
    Hope everyone has a lovely day & hi to anyone I missed!!

Cute photos Mto2.

Nic - put DH back in his box

Well I have heaps to do today. DH who is currently working in Brisbane is working in Canberra for the next 3 weeks starting Monday and this time we are going to be staying with him most of the time. So I have to work out all the kids clothes and what can be washed easily etc.

morning ladies..

have added a couple new photos!

M22 - SO CUTE! Colds seem a lot better today.. Am hoping GP can tell me it's ok and that she'll get over it.. as long as she is putting on weight and isn't in pain i'm ok with it and will work out a way to deal with it!

Louise - you sound way too busy!! hope you have a nice time in Canberra!

Lara - i'm more concerned about her eating habits than anything else! We are just lucky she's so exhausted at night she sleeps well!!

Nic: Gorgeous pics Bronte has such thick dark hair! Cute and damn straight.. Only after spending a whole day with them gives him the right to get cranky. I am still mad at him.. and he wonders where my mojo went..

louise: I hope you enjoy your time away with Dh.. Even though he will be working

Haroula: Good Luck today. hope your Dr can work out whats up.. Can you ask him what Olivias issue is to? she went back to her normal routine last night lol.. odd odd child

Semi decent night here. Olivia was asleep by 8 awake at 4 back by 5 till 7.. So back to normal sleeping.. I feel reasonably decent... Taking the kids to the main beach playground shortly..

HOw often should Olivia be feeding? I know they slow down around this age but I guess I am going on previous experience with Jacob and he wasn't in a 3-4 hourly feeding routine by now. He just fed whenever. I thiknk yesterday she only had 4 decent feeds plus the one at 4am.. Maybe 6 all up if you take into account she took both boobs at bed time. She only feeds from one side per feed

Teena - What did the xrays show? Is it mouth, teeth, muscle or joint pain ? or all of the above??

hi everyone,

its been ages since i last posted but i have been busy with the kids and my FIL was staying with us for a couple of weeks.

Mirani is growing so much and is the happiest baby i've ever seen. she smiles up at me when she wakes up in the morning and hardly ever cries. and is still sleeping through the night from about 9.30pm through to 7 am when i somethimes have to wake her, even then she's still happy. it makes me cry when i look at her and she smiles at me. so cute.

although the past couple of days she;s been really grumpy and has a cry and is hard to settle. she's been very drooly and i think she may already be teething.

Tia and Alisha have settled into school really well. Tia's reading has really picked up and i'm so proud of her. Alisha just likes school and playing with her friends every day. it's hard to believe that she's going to be 5 next weekend.

by the sounds of things, everyone's bubbas are doing fantasticly (sp?) well.

take care

hi again,
    have just added a couple more pics of the girls to my gallery

also, does anyone know where i can get a pony ride in perth?
    ( for alisha's birthday not for me)
    Last edited by Michelle_k; March 13th, 2008 at 12:57 PM.

Michelle: You have some gorgeous girls there

Mirani sounds like a delightful baby Can;t help you on the pony rides. but sounds like a fun birthday for a 5 yr old.. I didn't realise our 2nd borns were similar in age. Isaac will be 5 in September

hi ladies..

GP reckons she's sleeping too much over the night/morning period! then she has issues sleeping in afternoon!...arg!! nothing else wrong apparently... she says if i want to try the AR formula it's up to me..but she thinks she doesn't have reflux..maybe a little wind..!

As for food, as long as she is putting on weight not to worry about it!...sometimes easier said than done!

been a busy day here. Went out this afternoon and bought a skateboard attachment to the stroller so that Maria can stand on it when she gets too tired to walk - she loves it. At the shop she was so cute, nicely telling all the girls helping with the board about her big bath she had this morning (I added a heap of plastic containers to it that I was sorting) and also telling them about her special blue pooh bear undies she was wearing. Afterwards we went shopping and she played for ages on the play equipment, came home ate and both kids were asleep very quickly. Now I just have to complete my thankyous from the Christening (been very slack), doesn't help that mum has found out how to use messenger and is talking to me atm. My little brother has got a job and has moved to Canberra, I think it is a bit too much for her that her "baby" has finally left home.

Haroula: How much is Chrissie sleeping again.. I hope you let her sleep.. Maybe lay down with her in the afternoons or something.. Might be worth a try

Louise: Glad you got the skateboard thing. and that Maria likes it

Maria sounds so cute.. Don't all 2 y olds lol and for your mum.. I bet she is missing her son'

Well Olivia went to sleep early again tonight.. 6 ish I think.. now is 10:30 and she is sound sound asleep..

Hope everyone else is having a good night

morning ladies,

Louise - my mother still rings me twice a day!

nic - bit of an interesting day yesterday! She ate 120ml, 70ml, 120ml, 120ml and 150ml!! WOOOHOOOOO!!! first time ever she's eaten more than 100ml more than once in a day!! And this morning when she woke up she ate 160ml!!!!

usually she will go to sleep around 9-9.30pm and wake anywhere between 3.30-6.30pm for food... then sleep again until 7.30-10 eat again and sleep until 11am-2pm... GP reckons i need to try not let her sleep after her 7.30-10am feed..! and try keeping her up until lunch time... hmmmm

in saying this she fell asleep in her swing yesterday afternoon at 4.30pm and i had to gently wake her at 8.30pm for food, bath and bed! which was GREAT!! for the first time in AGES we got to have dinner without juggling a baby!!

Haroula: I wonder if she will be crankier for being able to go to sleep?

Good girl Chrissie for drinking heaps It is nice when you don't have to juggle a baby at meal times..

Olivia slept 6 -1am then stayed awake gooing and smiling and giggling till 3am lol Then she went straight to bed and slept till 7

Not much planned for the day!

morning everyone.. aahh yucky day here 40degrees... aahhh

question- does anyones bubs roll there eyes around half asleep when they have wind.. ash always does it and its fine doesnt bother me but yesterday both eyes went in opposite directions and scared the crap out of me BIG TIME.. i had to wake him up cos it freaked me out so much.. and he instantly woke up, eyes wide and in the middle hehe as if he hadnt done anything....should i worry about that :S

hope everyones keeping cool today..

OK, we went out this morning after 9.30am feed and what do you think?! she fell asleep while on the way to supermarket and had a 30min cat nap in the carrier!! then had her milk when we got home! yup! 150ml! WOOOHOO and then was cranky pants until she fell asleep in her swing at 1.15pm!! and is till asleep so far!..hopefully she will sleep there until 4-5! would be nice! LOL

Lauren - Chrissie has done that a few times too!.. right at the end of a feed when she is half asleep!...lol... it looks funny! I don't think it's anything to be worried about!

WOOHOOO Chrissie is still asleep!! looks like my darling is back to her usual self!!.. it stays like that from now on!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast