Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #10

hi everyone..just a quickie as im typing the dark and cant see a thing - bout to put ash to bed.

trish, abbey looks so cute in the pants
    all these babies are gettig so big!

is anyones bubs being unsettled in this extreme heat...? im finding ash is so unsettled atm and hes getting so stroppy being stuck in the cool side of the house -he cries wen i walk in to the lounge now cos hes so sick of being in there!

got playgroup tomorrow, yay! and Ash starts gymbaroo next month -im back at the gym now too.. last week was the first time i left ash to go and mum baby sat.. was so nerve racking - its amazing how we die for quiet time alone yet miss them like crazy when there gone lol

bed time hope everyone sleeps well

morning ladies,

Trish - Thanks! What can i say... i feel for you! Kids...sometimes you wonder why you have then! hope you can sort him out soon and sort out what's bothering him!

Buzzie - yeah, Chrissie has been really unsettled too!... especially i found after her night/early morning feed! Also by late afternoon she's all cranky cause she's been stuck inside!... i feel exactly the same way! At least it is meant to get better from now...we'll be heading out today, cause going mad sitting inside!

hope everyone is doing well!

Monique is cranky with the hot weather too and has been having little spews through the day as well. I hope it is from the heat and not something else going on.

I can't believe how big our bubs are already. It is so fantastic seeing the world through their little eyes and watching them change and discover new things all the time.

My little nephew is currently on his way out into the world so I am hoping my sister has a stress free birth and a fairly quick labour. I can't wait to hold a little newborn again!

Sick baby here again. We arrived in Canberra on Sunday night to Sofia vomiting (thankgod not in the car). She had been a bit snuffly on the Saturday night but seemed ok on the Sunday morning. She has been yuk ever since so today I found a GP in Canberra to look at her and she has a sore throat and lots of mucas but it is not in her chest so I can give her Dimetapp and us the Vaporiser. It was a long trip today to Forbes but it is a relief to be home (even if it is my parent's house). Hopefully she will be better by Monday when we are back in Canberra.

Tinsel - did you want to meet up in Canberra some time the week after Easter?

I hope Sofia gets better soon. I was thinking the same thing re catch up. Sounds good. Send me a PM when you have time available and we can arrange.

My little nephew Korben arrived at 1.53am and we are off to visit him today. So exciting.

just checking in!

Having a good time with Friend.. Kids are getting on great...

Olivia is sleeping pretty crappily during the day she is good.. Last night she woke at 12 and was awake till 2 playing lol..

Laughing and laughing more and more.. So gorgeous..

Well not much to report just wanted to check in..

Hope all is well

Congrats tinsel - must be so nice to see a newborn again.. i cant rememba ash being so tiny

I think Ash is starting to teeth,...! he has a couple white lines on his lower jaw.. i knew something was coming.. he knaws (sp) on his fists so hard they turn red and he makes himself vomit shoving it in so far.. and the drooling is incredible!! today he has been pulling at his ears which may or may not be associated but hes sure going out of his way to pull them.
    Anyone else noticed that yet.. ? im unsure if i should give him panadol just incase it might not be worth it :S cant hurt him i guess..

morning ladies..just quickly....bbl

Buzzie - YES i have noticed Chrissie putting her fist all the way in her mouth and chewing! sometimes she sticks a couple fingers between the dummy!! a couple nights i think it has been pretty bad for her and i have given her panadol and she calmed down withing 20min! so there must have been some kinda pain there..it can't hurt.... and drooling has definitely increased!!

xx

Olivia slept 8pm till 5am

Way to go Olivia!!

Ash had about 4 days straight sleeping from 8.30pm till 5-6am was fantastic, as soon as the heat wave kicked in hes been going to bed no earlier than 10pm and constantly waking for feeds and then taking ages to get back to sleep. last night was alot better tho being cooler!

Good girl Olivia

Sofia is doing the teething thing as well, very unsettled at times and has also found her thumb. Her cold is getting better, she is sleeping a lot but I have her elevated on a pillow so that she can breath a bit better, the vaporiser is helping.

kitten - how often do u use urs? ash has had a blocked nose for ages and i completely forgot about those things. is there a minimum age limit?

Well done Qld Olivia!!!

Just dropping in for quick OMG here - Olivia slept from 10-6:30 last night then went back to sleep at 7:30 and is still asleep now (11am)! I have had a morning to myself!!!
    WIll have to get her up soon though as I need to head out and want to feed her before then.
    Hmmm think I hear her moving now...

wow, these Olivia's sure can sleep.

Buzzie, I just use it as needed but atm don't use the full amount of the liquid as it can be a bit strong for the bubbas

Happy Easter Everyone

morgan78 Guest

Congrats to the Olivia's on the great sleep - your mummies love you for it.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

time for a new thread everyone

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678