Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #16

I think after hearing its all good I will just stick with rice cereal.. I might give her more as she seems to want more..

I also found out how to get a good nights sleep..... co cleep Olivia woke at some hour I barely opened my eyes. I just picked her up crawled back into bed lifted shirt and promptly fell asleep again till Jacob woke me at 4 with a very wet bed (agh 3rd wet bed in a week whats going on)

Well the miss is wanting to go down for a nap so I better go

hey nic thats great.. i think my boob just stays out all night and he attaches when he feels like it LOL should prob not be so generous..
    Not looking forward to the bed wetting stage, but i think ill be a pro at it as he wets the bed so much now! lol here hoping hes in his own bed by the time his wees get that big LOL

Anyone been to Coolangatta?? where now looking at there....

morgan78 Guest

Nic thats funny cause i discovered the same thing last night. Im glad to hear you got some sleep. Is Jacob in nappies overnight?

Lauren - Coolangatta lovely huge beach some great little specialty shops and you 10 mins away from Surfers Paradise as well. We generally have our long weekends there (or Noosa) and the main beach has a separate natural pool that the kiddies can play in away from the surf.

Well Vicky is full of cold today and off to the Drs again this arvo, hopefully things will improve tomorrow but today i literally have a bub glued to me so Alex has the grumps with me....he told me he only likes Daddy last night hopefully this too will pass. So im feeling a little fragile today.

Lauren: I am sure he will be in his own bed by then for your sake.. wee in the middle of the night is NOT nice.. I have been to coolangatta but not for years.. I see secret identity has offered some insight into it

SI: decided to call you by your name instead of morgan Dunno why just felt like it in that kind of mood. on the loving Daddy only.. Jacob is like that.. He once cried a the door when Simon went to the shops.. DOn't leave me here Daddy Don't leave me.. my heart broke and I said whats wrong with me. he just looked at me and said I want daddy..

Speaking of Jacob.. no night nappies here.. This boy Toilet trained himself night and day.. he is seriously that stubborn.. Isaac and him stopped wearing night nappies on the same night. We were doing Isaac and Jacob being Jacob said he wasn't wearing a nappy either

Olivia is having a nap.. I am hoping for a couple hours. She has been good but I just feel like sitting for a while.. I expressed sme milk for her cereal and she wouldn't eat it so I have put it in the fridge.. not sure how I am going to heat it up or even if she will take it but it was a fair amoount of milk so I don't want to waste it.. The milk and cereal are all mixed already
    Last edited by aussienic; June 13th, 2008 at 12:04 PM.

morgan78 Guest

Thanks Nic...now my secret id is revealed with heating up the cereal i used to float the container in some hot water.

I edited my post

Bored BOred BORed BOREd BORED!!

yup thats me.. jam drops cooking.. kids doing something naughty but entertained Olivia happy for now. Ethan not coming home right from school.. going to a mates.. ho hum.. Don't even need to cook dinner cus we are getting pizza...

Well fly on down here Nic. MIL coming (again!) on Sunday and house is a mess and need to make some cookies for the cookie jar. Just feeling 'off' and miserable today - still have a headache and runny nose :-( Feeling sooky.

Hey nic - you can pack up my whole house and move it to QLD for me if u like LOL

Girls Girls.. housework isn't what I am after *shakes head* lol.. but hey i will do anything for a decent adult conversation face to face with someone..

Hi all,
    Nic- That's why I co sleep. I hardly even bother wearing a shirt to bed anymore. Ty just rolls over and latches on, I hardly wake up. lol at the bedwetting- all this fun stuff I have to look forward to!
    Lauren- I've been to Coolangatta once doing the tourist thing and it seemed really nice.
    Morgan- hope you feel better soon.
    Ty has decided to start saying 'dadadadada' and that is all I've heard all day. Seriously. Very cute but enough to drive a person batty after 4 straight hours of it...
    Hmmm Nic I understand the boredom. My oven really needs a clean but I just can't be bothered. dh is out and about and i was just enjoying the piece and quiet for a while but now I don't know what to do with myself. *twiddlin my thumbs*

morgan78 Guest

Hi everyone
    Just a quick one to say i'll be out of the loop for a few days as Vicky is in hospital with acute bronchilitis. She's alright but needs oxygen to assist with breathing. I'll be staying with her until she comes home.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Morgan.. I hpe she is ok.. take care of yourself.. These poor bubbas..

Morgan hope she gets better soon

Hiya girls,

I was part of the belly buddies thread for Dec 07.

I had a little girl I named Cassie who was born 10th December, 11 days late.

Ive also just moved to Sydney 2 month ago so have been really busy and trying to adjust without family.

Hope you are all well

Claire xxx

Hi IWelcome back Jump right in.. some days we move fast but don't worry if you can't keep up.. half of us can't just join in when you can.

Hi all,
    somehow I got left behind again. oh dear. Still, I've skimmed thru some of the posts. Hope you're all going ok.
    Nic, if it's any comfort, Ella won't eat anything. Just shuts that mouth right up & looks at us (and then turns her head away). We've managed to get in 1 spoon of pear/rice & 1 sppon of rice/sweet potato. She gagged at both.
    I despair of ever getting her to eat at all.
    It's getting a bit stressy now, because she hasn't put on any weight in the last fortnight & is only 6.2 kg so should really weigh more. sigh.
    I keep telling her it would be great if she coudl do someting she's supposed to, pick one, eat, sleep, whatever...
    off to karitane this week, and whether or not anything improves, I could sure use a week without cooking. Also they have a hairdresser & masseur come in. I'm so excited...
    Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.
    Sorry to hear about the sick bubba morgan, hope she's better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jus View Post
    I keep telling her it would be great if she coudl do someting she's supposed to, pick one, eat, sleep, whatever...
    Sorry but this made me giggle.. I hope you get some help and a decent break at Karitane..

i am ok with how much Olivia eats now I think.. I need to take a step back and feel confident in her choices.. If she was hungry she would be waking more at night to feed. The amount of food she is having though is making her more settled during the day

oh and the miss loves avacado.. Thinks its brilliant DropShots.com

There is another video there on the same day of her and her playgym.. I think its pretty funny..

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast