Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #16

Olivia has been well all afternoon.. She is so tired poor baby.. on and off grizzly.. She was asleep but for once I woke her by yelling at the boys, but it worked out well cus she hadn't had a bath and only had summer clothes on

Well the boys are thier usual deep doo doo this evening. I am tired and grumpy and Simon is at work and as usual boys being PITA's Olivia is a little grumpy so might give a dose of panadol and feed and see how she goes

Oh Nic I can relate to the crappy nights sleep but at least my daytime wasn't as stressful as yours. I hope your little Olivia is feeling better tonight.

Trish, it would be great to catch up. What are you heading down this way for?

Well I have my fingers crossed for some sleep here tonight. Last night was the worst in ages. To be fair DH and I stayed up til midnight (so that was our fault) but then little Miss woke at 2:30, 4:30, 4:45, 5:00 - in the end I gave her a bottle as I just wanted sleep. Also the time she was asleep I was woken (at 3:30am!!!) by hammering!!!!! Not sure what was going on and don't really care, was just so angry at being woken.
    Anyway I have my fingers crossed that tonight Olivia sleep better, although not holding out too much hope as she has been quiet grizzly lately. I think her top teeth are bothering her and she has a bit of a gooby nose poor bub.

fingers crossed we all get a good nights sleep..

Alicia I think broken sleep like that is way worse then staying awake for a large block...

Olivia was pretty grumpy tonight.. but a dose of panadol seemed to work and she went to bed just before 7..

Does anyone else get a case of the guilts when giving panadol? I hate giving it but I know it was needed. I also gave it last night and felt terrible afterwards...

ps I am not silly I know it is silly to feel guilty but can't help feeling that way

yep i do nic - but i feel bad giving ash food LOL i think his poor tummy having to do try even harder to poo when i dont even know if he really wants to food or not.. He loves the nurofen tho. its a shame teething last so long and we have to keep giving it to them...

I am feeling th same way about food too. I asked the Dr yesterday what I should so seeing as she isn't really that interested. he said to keep perservereing with it...

I gave another dose of panadol this morning cus she has been screaming since 8.. *sigh* I sat down here cus she finaly went to sleep and DAMN it she is awake.. I am at a loss as to what to do with her today..

On a good note she slept well last night. 6:45 till 3 ish. back in bed at 4 till 6:30.. and for a change I was smart and went to bed early.. I was asleep by 9 Bloooooody Jacob woke me at 12 though.. tonight I am going to wear ear plugs or something to bed and I will get Simon to wake me only if Olivia wakes...

I am so grumpy now and its silly. Of course I should be happy that even though Olivia is awake she is happy but for goodness sakes she has been screaming and I mean screaming for the last hour and finally she fell asleep only to wake in less then 3 minutes and now is happy playing on the floor.. GRR

im surprised doctors are so egar to get kids to eat.. i would of thought if they werent interested they werent ready. Why rush, they will eat eventually right????

Does anyone have any tips on how to get ash to not feed so much at night, i heard your AF comes back quicker when the night feeds stop. i dont want him to stop but he is feeding alot. Would eating solids make him feel more full and not want boobies????

Do you mean as in overnight?

Personally don't feed him lol.. I don't know what else. I am unsure about the solids thing. Oit hasn't changed Olivias sleep habit the only difference is she is more setled during the day...

and lucky you want my AF?? 7 days on 7 days off at the moment. hey just take one of the weeks

PML - i dont really want it but i really want to know where my cycle is at atm.

Hi all,
    Nic *hug* you poor thing. I feel guilty about the Panandol, too, I'll try everything and anything else before that.
    Lauren- They're so big on food coz apparentley if you start them on solids too late it delays speech developement. But I don't really think that makes sense With the night feeds- hah!! I wish I had an answer for that!! But I do know that they say if you can go without feeding for four hours each day you should get AF back. Maybe try giving Ash some expressed milk at night, or a bottle of water, so you get some hormonal time off?
    Trish- Package deal, good idea. What do you think we'd get for them? Enough for a holiday, or at the very least a shopping spree?
    *sigh*Ty is cracking it. Better go.

thanks lori, i might seriously start spreading feeding out i think!

Ash was weighed today, 10.2kg whoohoo. go chubba bubba!

nothing interesting happening here... have a great arvo everyone

WOOHOO my tickets are booked. Hope some of you Vic girls are free Guess who's coming to Victoria

Sorry girls too excited to concentrate to do a proper post

Yay Trish, im definatly up for meeting.. when are you coming and where u staying?

I will be coming down on Fri 11th July and leaving on Tues 15th. I am staying in Frankston, whereever that is at Relle's house. We are trying to organise a dinner on the Sat night. Not sure where everyone is situated but would be great to catch up.

oh awesome your about 15-20mins from me.. all the other girls are on the other side of the city, takes me about an hour to get to them. carrie is not far from me also actually.

Hmmm according to googlemaps it would take me 1 hour 11 minutes to get to Frankston, but I know it takes longer than that in reality. But would love to catch up Trish. How about all meeting for lunch somewhere more central? Or is all you time here accounted for?

Woah Ash really is getting big Lauren! So has TTC no 2 begun? Only asking because I saw the babydust in your ticker.

Nice day here. My sister came down with my 2 month old niece and we walked to the shops and had lunch and a look around. Olivia was so cute and tried to give her cousin, Rose, her toy giraffe but Rose wasn't really impressed and started crying Poor Olivia couldn't work her out.

Alicia, I am staying at Relle's house, one of the other girls here on BB. I won't have a car and have no idea on how to get anywhere so it will be all really up to her I guess. Only thing we really have planned just yet is trying to do dinner on the Sat night.

Lauren, that would be great if we could catch up. I'd love to meet my future son in law

Carrie, I am so hoping you can make it to huni

alicia - the baby dust is meant to be ovulation dust.. lol im trying to know wen im ovulating and then ill DTD, im sooo not in the mood for anything more regular than what i have to.. LOL

PML trish - thats ok i can pick u up and we can meet up with the girls if relle doesnt want to come

Lauren, I will PM or sms you my new mobile number Will you have a spare car seat for Abbey ?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast