Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies born December 2007 #17

aww thats so cute kitten!

well im so ovulating atm, im so moody and my boobs are killing me!! - and im not seeing my ex till next week AAAAAHHHHH

Ash is doing so well with the crawling, hes up on his knees and pushes forward with his legs but the hands arent moving with him lol
    Its so funny tho cos he pushes on his hands and and on his feet.. so his doing push ups only his hands and feet touching the ground!! very strong boy.. hehe

Well nothing else intresting here, got his 6months check in 1/2 hour. cant wait to see the nurses face when she sees him over 10kg. - i saw a little boy walking in the shops, he looks like he just started cos he was a little wobbly, and Ash was bigger than him!

Back from my apt. apparently i need to get my butt into gear with the solids. and stop giving him custard for breakfast..lol so ill start porridge and fig tomorrow
    His head was - if ppl know what im talking about with there books, 4 boxes off the last reading which was already over 2 boxes off the scale and she was a little consurned with that, as the head should slow down and the body grows, but as all his stats are really big she wasnt hugely consurned, but wanted me to mention it to my GP.

Well the little man has carked it after his apt so im off to start dinner ... hope everyones having a good day...

Hello all

Thought I better pop in and say hello to everyone, been hetic here with my partner starting a new job and working away from home 2 weeks away and 1 week home, he just went back on wednesday morning While he was home he did more of our tiling so things are getting there hallway is nearly done and the lounge is over half done lots of fiddly stuff to do yet and then the grouting joy joy... I can't help much unless Olivia is asleep which isnt always the case.... Have to get as much as we can done before she starts moving around...Not that it will happen anytime soon (the moving part) she really makes no effort to roll onto her tummy and if I put her onto her tummy she will roll straight back onto her back...

She is having solids every so often not a regualr thing by any means some days she will have none and others she will have a biscuit to chew on or some purreed veges or custard and some sorta fruit... She is now refusing to take a bottle even with EBM in so now when I will leave her with my mum if I want to go horse riding mum will have to find alternative ways to make her drink little fussy moooo she is lol...

I have to most gorgeous photo here of olivia is I knew how to shrink it I would use it in my signature...

Buzzie wow Ash is steaming along he is going to a solid boy.... Olivia wouldnt be 7kg yet...

Rusks I havent given her one as yet and I really dont think she needs one... No signs of teeth..

Olivia loves her jolly jumper the great thing is that it has been well used by my other children and also was lent to my SIL for her 2 so it has now done 5 children... and still looks like new... (Even had the hook in the ceiling still

What else have I misseed probably heaps but I just cant keep up...

Bye all for now

Cool

I have upload a new photo of my Olivia in my gallery not idea how to post link sorry
    The photo was taken yesterday before our walk

Hey teena, good to hear from you, must be hard with hubby, is it permanent hours...

forgot to mention, i think it was nic who asked me ages ago what is Ash's height, he is 73cm. what was everyone elses?

Hi all,
    Just a quick one.
    Lauren- wow!! Ty is 65 cm at last check. And 7.5 kilos.
    Liz- it's pretty sad, having Ty is his own room and I'm dreading the night feeds- guarenteed he will end up back in bed with us. Wouldn't do it except I'm hoping he'll sleep a bit better and i'm figuring is it doesn't work he can always move back.
    Teena- Try Resize Images online to resize your pic
    Well Ty just went down- without a fight- in his own room wish me luck...

now see what happens when i stay away you all get chatty,,,, hmmm aybe I scare everyone away

I like the idea of home made rusks but to be honest I am a little to lazy for that lol...

Olivia is about 67cm I think now.. so wow Lauren Ash is tall isn't he

Teena: Don't know how you do it alone for 2 weeks at a time.. I think i might get sent mental even more

umm.... now what else..

Solids have been stopped here again She was getting belly aches so we are going to stop again for a while. *sigh* But she slept well last night.. 8:30 till 4am.. instead of waking at 10pm and fluffing and pooing her way till midnight.. and she seemed really settled today and tonight...

I got the most gorgeous pic of Olivia today.. i went for a walk with Ethan and Jacob and Olivia (isaac still dizzy so he stayed home with daddy )

She is starting to sit up for short periods and I managed to snap off a few pics... http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...877&ppuser=752

Anyways im off to browse. throat is a little sore tonight so hoping I am not getting sick.. I feel well so I hope it is just a dry air thing...

hehe - yeah Nic - you're scarey!

Well, I worked out how to get Kayla to have her food - don't breastfeed her first! She's soooo not interested if she isn't hungry. I seem to recall I did this with Tallon too, now that I think about it. I know we're supposed to give breastmilk first, but so long as it doesn't replace the milk feeds I'm sure it won't hurt It certainly didn't make Tallon drop any of his feeds.. so I'm thinking it'll be the same for Kayla.

I spose I should book in for a 6 mth check huh. She's corrected 6 1/2 months I think. Should try and remember to ring up tomorrow. It's a pain they can't do it at the drop-in, coz I'm too disorganised to ring in advance and make an appointment! Which reminds me - I've lost the cards with our next dr appts on them.. I've got an appt for needles sometime this month, and I'm pretty sure we've got a paed appt too. Altho that one probably isn't until 9 months. I need to rind and find out. I hate using the phone LOL.

Well, I should go, I'm sure there's something around the house that needs doing (whether I can be bothered is another thing!).

Ciao!

I am the same Liz.. Simnon at least rinsed and stacked the dishes but I can't be bothered washing them lol..

I havent ever fed Olivia before her meals.. she is just stubborn and only wants me

hey has anyone heard from haroula?? I haven't seen her around in ages

Nic- Haroula is in Greece until the end of July visiting family - lucky thing!

Nothing much happening here at the moment. Olivia and I are just cuddled up in bed together while DH is out at a meeting for his car club. I have been watching episodes of 21 Jump St and peerving on a young Johnny Depp so might go back to that for a bit more....

Might bbl

Hi girls,
    wow i have missed 2 whole threads. Ethan has been sick, still is at the moment. He is teething really bad and has mouth ulcers from what the doctor has no idea. I am wondering if it could be from the amount he has been throwing up recently.
    Aside from all that he has gained weight and as of last fortnight just under 8kg at 6 months. He hasnt been able to have his immunisations yet but hopefully he can have them tomorrow
    Better run, trying to plan the chocolate party while he is actually having some sleep

Sorry to hear Ethan hasn't been well... Hope he feels better soon

Jas sorry to hear Ethan hasn't been well, hope things improves for him real soon

Awesome photo Nic Olivia is so sweet and very clever

Buzzie the job is permanent for at least 3 months

morgan78 Guest

Jas - I hope Ethan is better for next weekend...im hanging out for the chocolate *yummy yummy*
    Alicia - Mr Depp is to die for...hmmm maybe even better than chocolate
    Liz - housework what's that? I'd forgotten that i did the same with Alex & his solids, might have to try it Missy.
    Nic - Yep a regular conversation stopper - not! Poor Isaac hope he feels better tomorrow. Loved the pic - little cutie Olivia. Stay away germs hope its just the dry air too.
    Lori - Good luck tonight...try not to check on him every hour *wink* i hope you & Ty both have a good night.
    Buzzie - I'll have Vicky measurement tomorrow after her checkup. I know she's just under the 8kgs.
    TeenaRose - Lovely to hear from you...2 weeks away thats tough. Great picture Olivia is beautiful.

Well a lovely blah day here, Alex woke up this morning telling me his tummy was sore and then he did the most revolting smelling poop. Dear little soul's got a tummy bug scared the daylights out of my with a bit of blood in it so off to the drs we went and apparently he's got a touch of salmonella from the scrambled eggs last night so i am going to find a local farm supplier and will never by supermarket ones again. Vicky thought it was great fun to wake every 3 hours last night and then be a grump all day today *sigh* well they've both been asleep since 7pm so hopefully (lots of twisting action) tonight will be better.

OwiE!!!! Olivia slept ...........wait for it...........................8pm till 7am *faint* I was up at 5 with the sorest booby in the world.. yes only one booby was rock hard and omg sore.. I fell back to sleep and I couldn't jump out of bed fast enough when she woke I didn't even change her nappy hehe.. I said here drink sweety..

I feel like total Crud today though.. throat no longer sore. A couple sips of port fixed that last night.. I feel fluey and tired.. oh well such is life.. once I start moving I will feel fine.. Olivia is back down for a sleep this morning

Oh and if Simon tells me one more time he is tired I might punch him in the face !! You go 7 months with cruddy sleep then complain to me. DO NOT complain after 7 hours straight sleep that you are tired!!!!

hey there all,
    nic - so glad you got a good night's sleep. but so unfair the boob sore! i've got the throat thing too, but nothing else. take care of yourself. don't let it be mastitis...
    I'm thinking your little olivia is a good match for my stubborn little ella... she won't take solids before booby either... i have to trick them into her, but I'm now wondering from what you said if they are what's upsetting her tummy in the middle of the night.

poor bub was awake for a couple of hours last night, so I took her back to bed with us. she had her first accident yesterday so I think that's why she was awake - sore finger - she cut her finger on the heater, and it bled so much. this morning she got the bandaid off & it started up again. I called Lori who was a star & ran up cos I couldn't even get the bandaids out while I was trying to stop her finger bleeding... it was dripping. & it didn't seem that bad a cut.
    am wondering if I should take her to the gp or not to get it checked. it's not like they can do anything else for it.
    need to go check the loungeroom for other hazards...

Its horrible when they have thier first accident.. yesterday when I was snapping away pics of Olivia I turned to put the camera down and she fell onto her face into the dirt. I felt so horrible but she got over it as soon as I picked her up.. I am sure her finger will be fine..

As for the solids.. I can't believe how much better Olivia is sleeping without them and how much more settled she is.. It's bizarre

Hi all,
    Just a very quick one- sitting here skimming through posts and Ty is pushing up on his knees!! Go little man!!
    Nic- I am so jealous... I'd sell my soul for sleep like that!
    Jus- Hope Ella's finger is ok... who would have thought a little baby would have so much blood????
    Well Ty stayed in his own room till.... 10 o'clock. Then he was into bed with Tony. Lol. Why do I bother?
    bbl

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast