Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born December 2007 #18

Don't worry Jus I do that too and then just say I am being super organised for the next day!

Everyone wanting to do birthday gifts PLEASE READ...

Ill start a list of everyone who wants to be in it and on the 1st of August ill put all thoses names in a hat and email everyone personally who you have, so it gives everyone plenty of time to decide if they want to do it, and for me to get everyones email addys.... please email me your addys to - [email protected] (to be safer incase a PM goes haywire!)

- Should we all give pressies on the 1st Dec or on the actual birthdate ?? If people what actual birthday, please email your bubs b/day too, so i can tell the person who gets you.

just emailed you

I like the 1st Dec idea.. We can all come sit in front of the comp and open them at the same time

aagghh FUDGe.. Olivia screaming boys fighting.. might go run away

I like the 1st Dec idea too.

One seriously grumpy bub here today. Went out shopping in the city with a friend and the little Miss cried the whole time. Also only had a total of 3 hours sleep last night (interrupted) and two runny poos already today (not like her), so hoping she is not getting sick again :-(

Ok 1st December it is unless anyones going away???
    Please also email me you home address or where ever you want the pressie to go to.

Alicia: hope Olivia isn't getting sick..

Lauren: I fixed my sig Must have been having a mental day that day and every day since seeing as I read it yesterday and today

blawdy olivia.. has been awake since 3 and was so grumpy this afternoon.. I tried putting her to bed a few times but no such luck.. While I ate dinner she was sitting on my lap and started grabbing at my fork so I let her grab a hold of it and she ate :O She enjoyed about a teaspoon of mash tata. she is grumbly again now so off to boob AGAIN and hopefully she will fall asleep..

Hi prefer the birthdate just a personal choice so if we recieve it on the 1st Dec I will open it on her birthday hope that is ok

Will fire you off a email shortly Buzzie....

Also could be also get a idea of what to buy the recipent hate for them to recieve two gifts the same

What is the limit on the presesnt???

Well we spent all day out was nice and Olivia actually slept in her pram on her back

I am knackered

thats a great idea to save it till there bday
    as for price limit, i think anyone can do what they like, but dont go over board, im sure we are all understanding enough that anything big or small, its the thought that counts.

hee hee Sofia will be 13 months old by the 1st Dec, but she and her mummy can learn patience.

Hi Girls,

I was wondering if i can join ur thread, i have a bewtiful ababy boy, Ryley Matthew, who is 7 months old and 1 day..

Would love to know all about ur precious bubbies and ur families..

Thanx Mellie xXxXxXx

Morning all

Hope you all had a good night

Olivia woke at 4:30 but is back in bed now. Jacob is also awake and not back in bed lol.. so we are cuddled up on the couch watching the morning news and talking about camping and mosquitoes

We are meant to be going camping this weekend.. Dang the Rain!!! We are going to my Mums thursday for night then Friday and Saturday night we are off to Simons Aunts place cus its her 40th and we are meant to be camping at thier property.. Oh well if the rain keeps up there is room in the house..

AGGGGHHHHH there is a freaking mouse in my house. Fat little [email protected]@rd just ran past me. Scared the crap out of me. Of course I called DP straight away, cos yeah while he's on the phone to me he can fix it. We had suspected we had one but this is the first sighting. Now I am sitting here with my feet up the chair too scared to put my legs down. Poor Tehya is too scared to go for a wee. Damn it, I hate feeling like this. I am such a scaredy cat.

ohh trish how horrible.! we have a little rat here that lives under the oven.. yuk! my dog chases it out all the time tho, so shes protecting us from it. lol

Had a terrible night .. Ash slept like a dream but do you think i could sleep.... i was lying wide awake in bed till 11.30 and thought ill turn my lappy on and hopefully starring at a computer screen would make me tired... after 1/2hour it did, thankgod!

wat a freakin cold day!!!! BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRR

LOL. Trish - we've got a mouse too! We're gonna make one of these when we get around to it: Mouse Trap Project Everytime I think about making it, I don't see the mouse, and then DH saw it again last night. It hasn't found the food in the pantry yet, so I'm not too fussed, and I'm not finding wee & poo anywhere.. but I'm gonna get DH to make that trap.

Well, I think I got a bit of sleep last night. Tho I feel so tired (go figure). We slept from 10-2, then up again at 3.30, then everyone up at 7.30. So that's a pretty good night for us!!

Woo Hoo record sleep here (well for the last 2 months). Five and a half hours without interruption!!!!! Why can't she go back to doing that all the time now?...

Trish we have a mouse and I HATE it!

Oh dear I have missed so much! For two housebound people, we have had a lot of visitors (family who are immune and my mum who's a teacher and on school holidays anyway). I'm in on the presents thing for sure.

Sleep bags- We go a wondersuit with a singlet, then a sleeping bag. It's not a TOG one, just a polar fleece kiddopotamus one. It gets down to 11 degrees in our rooms at night- brrrr- but Ty's in bed with us most of the night so i don't worry about him getting cold.

Trish- Ahh!! mOuse in the house!! I'm a big scaredy cat too.

Alicia- Yay on the sleep! Ty actually stayed in his own room till midnight last night- a definite record here

Oh I've gotts go Ty's awake. bbl.

ok I'm back.. buzzie will email you in a sec with details (will do it before I get off the computer so i don't forget!) So are we secret santaing kinda thing? drawing names out of hat and then buying for whoever? Hope I get one of the girls I love girls toys but obviously have had no need to buy them!

Ummm somewhere back a page or two someone was saying about head shaking and ear pulling? Just watch that it's not an ear infection, I've heard bubs of this age will shake and pull on their ears if they are sore.

Bother, now i can't remember what everyone said. I'm so out of loop. Hope you are all doing well. Ty is on the mend, still very sleepy (he had 4 sleeps yesterday- another record!!) but his rash is gone and he is chatting, smiling and laughing again so that's good He's also still trying veryhard to push up on his knees and has commando crawled backwards twice now

Liz- I think it was Liz in the last thread who said about going back to the mchn and telling her why Ty was unsettled and how distressed she made us. I'm seriously considering this. Or, as Jus suggested,going through the channels and making a complaint. The more I think about it the angrier I get!!

Think that it from us

glad Ty is on the mend.. not sure what I would do.. I would want to complain but whether I would or not is another matter....

It is cold here today.. Maybe not as cold as some of you southeners but cold for us.. It says 15 degrees..

eeek on a mouse although to be honest if it was a frog I might cry At least mice run away and hide *shudder* I hate frogs..

I am so over my MIL lately.. I had a big vent thread the other day and today she just peeved me even more.. I can't even stand looking at her at the moment and when she plays all happy and smily with Olivia I want to slap her face stupid Mole!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast