Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born December 2007 #18

morgan78 Guest

Hi
    Buzzie - just emailed you.
    Welcome Mellie & Ryley - look forward to hearing about you and your boy
    Trish - ewww mice fast & sneaky little things...the last time we had one it ran out of the bookcase when i pulled out an encylopedia and i freaked dropped the book right on the mouse poor little thing was as flat as a pancake . I hope Noah is getting better as that is no fun..Alex had salmonella last week and in 3 days we went thru 40 nappies and nearly 200 wipes.
    Glad to hear Ty is getting better Lori. Id be making a complaint about the MCHN though she may not have been able to see anything wrong with him at that point.

Well Vicky slept til 3.30am which is pretty good unfortunately Alex was up a couple of times so i feel drained *sigh*. We are making huge progress with solids we are going with BLS and Vicky has partaken of carrot sticks, brocollini, and mashed potato & sweet potato, she got cranky last night as i was taking too long and grabbed the spoon and shoved it in her mouth
    Big woohoo (but a bit scary too) She got up on all fours yesterday and went backwards - she is growing up way too fast.
    Better go as DP has just come home...

morgan78 Guest

Nic - aw hun i read your other post and honestly IMO i would just not bother with her. You & your kids do not need someone that horrid in your lives. I hope shes not too bad this weekend and maybe if she is then your DH should tell her to can it.

Yeah Lori it was me. I think as much as I'd want to be an irate mother and rant and rave at the nurse LOL.. I'd probably just bring it up as something you weren't happy with and that it really upset you that she treated Ty as a 'bad baby' not settling when he was clearly out of sorts.

Once again it's proof that babies don't cry for no reason. All this manipulation rubbish that people come up with. *sigh*. makes me mad.

Oh - I meant to say yesterday that Kayla scoffed down a meal of pumpkin! So she's one up on me.. coz I hate the stuff! LOL. She didnt' even balk at it being a new flavour! Here's hoping I have another fantastic eater like DS. There isn't anything that boy won't eat hehe. She also scoffed down her brekky of pear & cereal this morning, I was almost tempted to give her some more.. but I'm still wary of her little tummy, so I didn't.

Welcome Mellie and Riley (sorry I didn't see your post earlier)

Right!! who stole my sleep???

I want it returned by tonight ok

PML nic! must of been me, i cant believe i actually 'fell' asleep last night. I had my first deep sleep in months, i woke up at 1am going omg it cant be!! lol Ash slept like a dream, was down about 6.30pm and that was him for the night till 7.30am this morning.. (with a couple feeds inbetween - but no hassels)

im so over this cold!!! brrrrrr i just got Ash going well in his own bed, but is sooo bloody cold ive got him back in bed with me. which i dont mind, at least i can keep him nice and warm!

Keep warm everyone.... hope others got some sleep too!

oh and on a quick note, TTC #2 is on a massivle hold off. I had a huge fight with my ex yesterday and i told him where to stick it - reminded me why we broke up in the first place! gggrrrrrr bloody men! sorry vent over. I decided i need to settle down in a proper relationship with someone who actually wants to be with Ash! i just have to get over my issues of having babies with another guy. - Guess i only have myself to blame there....

So It WAS YOU!!!!! *points finger accusingly*

I am so impressed at the sleep you got though woo.. glad someone go some decent sleep lol..

What sort of temps do you have down there now? I am finding 10 this morning cold lol

ooh nic ill have your 10 then.. its been 3-4deg here!! this morning everything is foged and barely can see out the window, feels like -10 ! im more up in the hills in melb, so im coping it bad!

NOOOOOOO I don't want it that cold down there. I am stamping my feet. Please can you turn up the heat for me down there Lauren.It's freaking cold here too, only getting to 13 out here today. Damn and I have to go out in it.

oh trish im guesing frankston would be quite nippy too, being at the beach.. but fingers crossed it improves for the weekend! the days arent toooooo bad.

Gonna be like staying near the beach in England. LOL. Minus the accents that is.

ahh nothing like a frosty english weather, i went to england and it was chucking it down! what a drag. LOL im sure itll be great to see everyone anyways, seems u got heaps of ppl coming! All the little bubs are gonna be rugged up! - speaking of which are we still catching up with guys for here or u only going to have time to do the frankston lunch and dinner? ive only got one baby bolt in my car, so ill have to get another one if im still picking u up...

Alicia, is it too far for you to come to frankston?

Yeah - they're expecting snow up the blue mountains the next few days, and it's gonna be a cooooold wind coming off it. brrrrrr. I was gonna take Tallon to the park today but dunno if I will hehe.

Well, I've discovered where the mouse is 'living'. In our sofabed!! Tallon pulled off one of the cushions.. and there's poo on the mattress underneath. Argh. So today is going to be spent cleaning!! I'm gonna pull the whole thing out.. vacuum everywhere and I'm gonna have to think about how to clean it! I'm thinking of making up a solution of teatree oil and peppermint oil in water and cleaning with that.. apparently mice don't like peppermint, and teatree will help kill germs. We made the dodgy mousetrap last night LOL.. no mouse I'll try again later today when the place is clean.. we didn't do last nights dishes so there were probably too many other goodies for it to go and eat instead of our bait. I've also now discovered a couple of spots of poo on our other lounge - this mouse now has to go!! If I can't do it humanely, well... we'll have to get a normal trap and 'snap!' I just don't wanna have to deal with the body LOL.

We had a couple of 4hr blocks of sleep last night which was nice. i took a risk and gave her dinner last night (about 7pm! LOL) but she wasn't too bad. She was crying a lot at about 11pm, and fell asleep on her tummy over my legs, and when i put her down in the cot she slept, so dunno what that was about. *shrug*

Well.. I've finished my brekky...I better get cleaning! ugh.

Hello all

Nic it wasn't me who stole your sleep, I wish I had been able too Olivia is such a right pain for sleeping lately...

Last night I was SO tired that I incorperated her crying into my dream and it took ten minutes or more for me to actually realise it was Olivia screaming (bad mummy) I went to bed really early for me and it was about 4am when she woke up (i think) eyes wouldnt focus We went abck to sleep in our bed and she woke up at 6.45 again so now she on the floor playing under her mat...

What do you think of Nicole's baby girls name??? Sunday Rose I think is it not sure of the exact spelling What was she thinking poor girl....

morgan78 Guest

Nope wasnt me stealing sleep...someone stole mine too arghhhhh! and it was 5 degrees here at 7am my fingers were so sore hanging out the washing.
    TeenaRose - i dont know what Nicole was thinking but the full name just does not work at all...poor girl she is going to get teased
    Liz - hope you get the little mouse.

Have a good day ladies

yeh the name is a little different. but on another thread on here they said if they shorten it to Sunny Rose then thats ok lol.. Sunday is an ok name but not with Rose.. but then the child won't always be called by her full name either.. kwim?

ok I know who stole my sleep.. it was all of you (except you Teena ) i just shared it round is all

Actually in all seriousness I am curious about something.. monday night Olivia ate some potato and sweet potato off my plate.. and Tuesday night she is awake with belly aches.. think there is a connection? or just a coincidence??

Teena:" not a bad mummy at all.. I do that most nights I did that this morning actually. Luckily Simon was already home from work and came in and got her

EEk on the mouse in house .. I hope you guys find it.. and yeh I would be going the inhumane way all the way.. then I would get Simon to deal with the body

Hi all,
    It is sooo cold. We have the ac on during the day for the first time this year. I don't feel the cold a lot but.. brrr. Dh says it's snowing in the mountains.

Nic- I'm totally innocent on the sleep stealing. Ty was in our bed by 10pm and awake every hour or so after that. I am resigned to living in the land of the sleep deprived for the next few years at least. Dealing with it *sigh*. about the belly aches.

Teens- I've done that a few times myself. Don't feel bad. Once I dreamt I was at mothers group, saying to one of the other girls "Your baby is crying". Woke up and it was Ty.

Liz- Ewww. Mouse poo. Best of luck to you!!

Went and saw my boss today. He's agrred to put me on casual and let me work one day a week. Yay!!
    Ty is overtired (left him with MIL today so he didn't get a sleep this morning) and just can't get him to sleep. Anyone else's bubs really light sleepers at the moment? I have to creep away from the cot after I put Ty down at the moment.

Mouse update: I have cleaned and disinfected both lounges out the back. Can't believe the mess this mouse can make in such a short time! It's not long ago that I did a thorough clean & vacuum but under all the cushions and things were bits of food and poo! There was also a teething rusk under one lounge that had been chomped away on. Either DS dropped it down there, or the mouse dragged it there! LOL.

Anyway, the place is spotless, well.. I haven't mopped yet.. will do that tonight when DS is in bed. So hopefully the mouse will find our little trap when it goes on its little forages tonight.

Oh - one good thing came out of it.. I finally found the missing back door keys! When I opened up the sofa bed fully, they were down the side there.. so they hadn't fallen through to the floor - they were stuck! Yay!

Lori - yeah, how cold is it!! There must be snow up those mountains.. I'm at the foot of the mountains and it's freezing!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast