Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born December 2007 #19

I know.. she only got tooth number one on the 23rd June.. It is al happening in her mouth.. she has 3 more top and one more on the bottome pushing out as well..

She was so foul.. I popped her in bed,. she screamed while I dished up the boys dinner and now she is happy in her bounce bounce.. so she got whatever it was out of her system.. I felt bad leaving her but I had 3 hungry tired boys to deal with as well..

I am sick and Olivia is sick

so sick to death of this stupid weather.. hot cold hot cold..

I was so sik last night I was shivering and couldn't get warm. Olivia finally fell asleep but woke at 11 and I just got simon to put her in bed with us. I didn't sleep well after that.

I wish simon would come home All the boys are still asleep but I have to get Ethan up for school in a minute.. hugs for me

Ohhhh Nic BIG for you Hope you feel much better soon...

pretty sure I have mastitis .. so off to the Drs at 12 for me

I was feeling a bit better but now I feel bad again..

So annoyed at Simon.. When I spoke to him this morning I asked him to come home.. His plan for the dya is for me to do this

Pop a movie on for the kids and go lay down when Olivia does Let them eat what they want and when they want.. Lock the doors so they can't go outside ..

I told him in my nicest voice that next time he is sick I am going to go out for a hour or so and leave all 4 kids at him with and he can follow his own damn advice. Simon might be a great guy but I hate how he puts work before his family..

Hugs Nic sending you heaps of get better vibes

Thansk bek and Lori

yep I have mastitis.. Thankfuly caught early. Dr said it isnt a blocked duct but deeper inside..

Olivia is getting into everything. Right now she is wiggling her wa across the floor.. lifted the mat and found something..

I bought her some lime green crocs off ebay and they arrived this afternoon and they are gorgeous... Not for her to wear till she is walking but still

Well off to watch some Tv and rest.. you know how easy that is

ouch nic! hope you feel better soon.

Still no toothies here.. the last few days he has been in alot of pain but nothing yet, Hoping itll settle down soon!
    Not yet crawling but getting better at getting there any moment now, but is pulling himself up on things and standing up!

have a great day everyone, beautiful day today

oh no Nic get better soon hon. LOL on Olivia getting into everything!!!!! Loren is the same, I can't take my eyes off her atm.

My funny bunny loves to dance. Whenever we put music on she bobs up and down.

Wow - I wonder when a mod is going to twig that we need a new thread? hehe. hmm.. I wonder how many norty things we can post before a mod comes along? What's the bet I lose this post coz it's locked before I submit it LOL.

Anyway.. just wanted to jump in and say that Kayla is asleep in a sleeping bag! I dosed her up on Brauer colic stuff, and a dose of nurofen, coz I think she's suffering with wind/poo and I think I can see her top teeth pushing on the gums. But after all that, and her screaming and fighting with me.. .I decided to unwrap her, put her in the sleeping bag, cuddled her to 90% asleep, put her down, and off she went! hmmm... maybe all this screaming recently has been her objecting to not being able to move! LOL. Maybe I dosed her up unnecessarily tonight! woops! Altho I'm pretty sure she's suffering with both those things.. she's rejectng the dummy, and when she does take it she chews on it most of the time.. and she's arching her back and pushing out wind and small pasty poos.. not enough poo IMO for the amount of effort.. especially being majority breastfed, still on only 1 solids meal a day.

Nic - hope you feel better soon. And grr at Simon and his 'solution'. In his defense tho (I've been re-reading Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus LOL) men like to offer solutions.. and I guess if he couldn't get home from work, he wanted to try and fix things for you by suggesting that. But yeah.. I'd like to see the men cope with the kids when they're sick! I hate that DH gets to have a day in bed when he's sick

Well, I should go, have wasted enough time on here tonight! Have a great weekend everyone.

Morning all!

Simon got home at 5 but to be honest wasn't that much of a help. We did have pizza for dinner though so no mess to worry about..

Olivia was really grumpy last night. Poor thing was all snufed up. She actually managed to stay in her own bed till 2am.. Then she and I slept on the couch till morning. The little darling bit me hard on my sore booby this morning. I did yell out quite loudly and she looked at me like "what!"

Liz: I was thinking thi thread had gone on for a while hehe.. I hope Kayla slept well for you..

Well unfortunatly we have to go out this morning. I could probably stay home but I think I want to get out of the house. Ethan is having a sleep over at the inlaws. Not sure how I feel about it but MIL rang me yesterday and she sounded quite excited.. I hope it all goes well..

Liz - The threads are now going to 300 posts not 140 posts as before so the threads will get longer now

nic- - goodluck with the inlaws! How nice she was excited tho...

-Forgot to mention i took Ash out to lunch yesterday to Southland and sitting next to us was Cathy Freeman! hehe i felt so special LOL i Love seeing famous ppl.

oo Cool at Cathy Freeman.. Simon can't stand her though

Well I am down to 2 kids .. isaac decided to sleep over too but This is Isaac;s first sleep over and My first without both boys and i am at home.. The only time i have been apart from the kids is when I have been in hospital..

Ethan has rung and texted me a few times already.. He says he misses me...

I hope they have a good time.

ps Kmart has a great sale on.. I got some Jammies for a great price

better go Olivia has disappeared on me again.. sigh.. she is into everything..

so much for getting rest

I miss my boys I don't want to enjoy the peace and quiet I want my boys here with me..

Simon kept saying but you will get a break.. I'm like but the 2 who are the most work are still at home Duh!!

I am allowed to miss my babies and thats that

where is everyone

I got a full night sleep.. Well pretty much.. Olivia slept 8 till 5:30 and Jacob slept 8 till 6:30

I woke at 2 but was feeling pretty decent.. but also went back to sleep ok..

My big boys should be home in an hour.. They rang me last night before they went to bed and they both sounded so happy

aww Nic I think its great to miss ur boys! I would also! I hope they had a great time
    Nice sleep too! Woot!!

We did a huge house run yesterday i think there should only be one more - fingers crossed! Ash got a little tikes tool box last night from the other house and he sooo loves it! looks so cute hehe, i take it everywhere with us now. What a big boy playing with tools LOL

Who ever posted about the weetbix, thankyou for that, i brough him some but never gave it to him cos i didnt realise you had to wait till 9 months. he had vegimite on toast this morning and LOVED it. hehe wat a little Aussie!

Hi all,
    Just a very quick one. Dh's best firend had a bub yesterday so we are off to visit!!
    Nic, hope you feel better soon. Men hun? They just don't get it.
    Lauren- Ty loves vegemite too CHN reckons he has too much of it- too much salt. Ooops. So he's an anti-vegi baby for a while.
    DH is nagging to leave. BBL.

blerghhh is how I feel.. LoL I feel better though but so snuffly

My darling boys are home *yay* Ethan has gone to a Birthday party but should be home again shortly

olivia is drivng me insane!!!!!!!!! She is either commando crawling or dragging herself.. She kinda looks like her legs don't work.. which is kinda funny.. She uses her feet though.. she is getting into everything possible.. and so grumpy..

Does anyone Know do babies just say "da da da" even if there no dad??? Ash is saying it alot now and kinda makes me sad, mind you we are teaching him grand dad (my step dad) so i wonder if hes just gonna say dada cos its eaiser?

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast