Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #3

Bekz - I love the Angelcare monitor too - I couldn't be without it!! lol at you falling asleep while standing up & crashing into the bassinett - for some reason I find that insanely funny!! Hope you get some decent sleep soon though...
    Buzzie - re: the Infants Friend - I use it 3-4 times a day, 10 drops at a time. I figure it can't hurt & Bronte seems to have been a bit better since I started it so.....
    BBL for a proper catch up!

Rory: It is a lot of work but I still find time for romance and other things **wink wink*
    Don't ya hate when one sleeps and the other sooks.. Jacob fell asleep in the car when we ducked out to the shops before 7 last night so he was out like a light for the night..

BBl missy unsettled

BekZ - yep we were TTC buddies. I took a break from BB during my pregnancy, wasn't a pleasant one and being so sick just meant no time on the computer.

Buzzie - I give Kai 10 drops, but mostly at night. If he is windy and unsettled during the day I'll give it to him then too.

Morning all,

Lauren - I have been giving Livi 10 drops before each feed, I found it works better for her if she has it before hand.

Livi was so good last night. It took an hour to get her settled and asleep but then she slept from 11:30 til 6:15!!! If only I had. But no, on the night she decides to be really good I was up on the toilet at 3am and awake feeling sick. Hope I have just got a tummy bug.

Great sleeping Little Miss Olivia.. We had a good night here too 8:30 till 2 then 3 till 7:30

I hope you just have a tummy bug too Alicia. Can you go see a Dr today just to make sure

Thats great Alicia with olivias sleeping, sorry to hear ur unwell and its not ur stomach playing up

lucky u too nic! i had a pretty good night with Ash, we didnt get up too many times and he managed to get most farts out without screaming yay!

The melb girls here are - Rory, Alica, Bron81, Haroula, AnnaT and me - As rory said mums and bub sessions arent on till feb, so if u guys want to organise something wenever its starts. Im not sure were in melb some of u are tho

Thats great all these bubs are starting to sleep better.. now for us mums of more then 1 how to get the older kids to sleep in when baby does **yawn**

i had to get up at 6 thanks to jacob and boy is he whiny now..

sigh why won't she wake up.. I know I know.. We soend all this time getting them to sleep and nw I want her to wake.. I am worried she is sleeping too much now she slept so well last night and was asleep by 10:30 and it is now 2... stirring a lot though so it shouldn't be long...

Hmmm the nurse and surgeon (over the phone) think I am having a reaction to being on the strong antibiotics for so long. Apparently they can do that. So have to stop antibiotics for 24 hours and see if that helps. Got to admit am a bit paranoid about stopping them.

The weekend nurse that came today is 30 weeks pregnant so we had a good old chat about pregnancy and babies. Then turns out her husband and my husband know each other from work. Small world huh.

Nic I'm not sure you should be wishing her awake ;-)

I wish she hadn't woken.. she is not a happy little girl She woke fed spewed had a nappy change fed spewed and fell asleep but I can't do anything cus she cries if I put her down I hope she isn't getting sick.. she is sleeping an awful lot...

Good luck with stopping the AB's Alicia.. and yes a small world indeed

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AF is making her return.

What is going on. I don't ever get them back this soon. Tehya was 10 months old before I got them back. GRRRRRRR. So not impressed with my body. DP isn't impressed either. LOL, he was planning a "night" for us. Oh well, atleast this is a legit excuse to get out of it.

Abbey has had a shocker of a day. I ended up laying with her on my chest so she would get some decent sleep today. Everytime we put her to bed this morning she would wake up again. So come 2.30 I lay down with her for a while. She's on my lap now watching me type.

ugh Trish my sympathies.. mine starting making an appearance yesterday but has gone again...

i am having a seriously bad day the boys have been so naughty and now Olivia won't stop crying. I am trying to cook tea but olivia is so unsettled she won't me put her ddown.. I tried the sling but she screamed so loud and was not happy .. she is feeding at the moment but dinner cooking and i am eorried it will burn............ah sucks to be me today

Nic, I am heaing you huni. Abbey has been a right PITA. I have her laying over my legs atm, it's the only thing other than a boob in her mouth keeping her quiet.

Well I hope I am like you and AF disappears again. They say it's the night feeds that keeps the witch away. Well, I'm still feeding plenty overnight so I don't see how that is this time.

Well she finally settled enough for me to feed the boys and myself and get them bathed.. and she was still settled so I have just had a lovely shower myself.. I needed it after going to the (TMI toilet and discovered AF is sort of here again **sigh** I don't understand why I can't get a few more months break like most other women. I always get AF back within 4 weeks of my PP bleeding stopping but I am sure it hasn't been 4 weeks since I stopped all together.. At least it would explain why Olivia is out of sorts.. Maybe!!

and the boys have settled as well.. Gee today was total cr!p.. but Simon should be home soon and then the boys can go to bed in an hour and then start all over again tomorrow

I have to admit Ethan has been so good this last hour. Maybe the fact I kinda yelled at them after keeping it in all day helped But while I finished dinner he sat with Olivia and talked to her and then when I went and showered he was still sitting next to her when i came out..

how are all the other bubs today? I must be the chattiest here or I don't have a life ha ha ha

Sofia has been really unsettled all day as well, she is still awake sitting on my lap, hopefully she will just dose off.

Hi all
    Ok housework is done well what I want to do anyway So thought while I have the peace and quiet (Olivia is sleeping )

First off a huge thank you to Buzzie for the Newborn Nappies I think Olivia will be in them for some time yet like Abbey Trish.... Olivia still fits into some 00000 clothes ..

I am hearing you all on the unsettled ness Olivia has her times where I think gee what else can I do to settle you at times the routine just dosen't soothe her.. Tonight I had to let her cry like you Nic to get dinner finished before soon to be husband came home

I swear my eldest is trying to get himself in the pooh these days constantly pushing the bounderies and I am at breaking point with him, anyone got any good advice on how to deal with the constant back chatting, the why's when I have explained it to him a zillion time ......Oh and why he whinges and pulls the sad ****ed off face when told NO....
    Oh and forgot annoys his sister on purpose knowing it will get me going???

Welcome to the group all the newbies sorry can't recall your names....

Quick question - If Olivia had thrush on her tongue would my boobies have thrush too???

Man I need to come and post more often my mind is blank but rest assured this the main preg forum I post in ...You all feel like close friends now We have shared so much....

Also I live in WA in a small mining town called Kambalda not far from Kalgoorlie.

Trish you may not of got my text because of your range issues with your mobile..Just a thought....

Well that is all from me
    Take care all

Louise: Hope sofia settled down for you

Teena: I got nothing,, if you find a solution for your little darling son then please share the secret Although so far today Eth has been helpful but the day is young... It is the other 2 who are bugging me already.. *sigh*

I had a great night in the end.. Olivia slept from 9 pm till 3:30 **faints** and I went to bed at 10.. I

Teena, yes, if Olivia has thrush on her tongue, and generally it would be on the insides of her cheeks and lips too, you will get it on your nipples too. I do get msg's on my phone, just sometimes they are delayed.

Oh and no solution. My 16 and 13 year old's still like to torment the little ones when they are bored. And the endless sooking and crap from Tehya atm is driving me mad. She has turned into one very sooky little girl.

OMG Nic, what a sleep. I finally got Abbey down at 11 pm, this was after that many feeds, cuddles, a bath and massage. Finally I wrapped her tight and fed her up again. She went through until 4.30am, I went to bed at 12am. She was up a couple of times and is awake now hanging off the boob again.

So damn warm here. Ok not as hot as it's been in Melbourne, but still very warm. We stayed home and inside the whole day yesterday. DP wanted to drive to the beach but I didn't fancy an hour in the car, esp with Abbey in the mood she was in. Hoping for a better day today.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast