Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #7

WOOHOO for the great sleep Nic. Abbey is only just waking up now. I really should go pick her up.

No offence taken either. Trust me, I more than felt like doing it to him too. I just figure, what's the bloody point. it does nothing. Doesn't even make me feel better for it.

Does anyone know how long is ok to keep giving IF?? i need a new bottle soon but not sure if i should be giving so much medicine all the time.

Trish: Isn't it nice to get through the usual morning things without a baby in tow. Hope Brandon was better today and didn't cause you to much grief

Lauren: I would just stop giving it to him if you are concerned.. I only give it to Olivia now if she is inconsolable kwim. She has a dose yesterday and I think it was a week before that..

I have just had an afternoon nap. boy was I tired. Olivia is still asleep though..

Hi girls - been absent for a while but just did a quick catch up. Trish I wagged heaps when I was a kid - what a little bugger! If its any consolation I now have a job and a mortgage so I am sure he will turn out ok in the end

Buzzie, Alicia and Haroula - see you all tomorrow at 12 noon outside Target at Hightpoint

LOL, thanks for that Rory It's just a matter of getting him there I guess, and safely. Oh and keeping him in a school. He's one step away from explusion. Literally. Hope you girls have a great day.

Nic, it does make things move more smoothly when Abbey is sleeping. Even better if it's Tehya However I find I am having to drag Abbey out of bed to take Noah to school in the morning. Poor princess likes her sleep ins.

I have a cold, it's annoying me. I am sneezing like mad , my eyes are running and itchy, not in a conjunctivitus way though, more allergy and my throat is sore. Hoping it doesn't get any worse.

Ho hum, poor me.

ok I am officially over the crappy nights.. Olivia sleep pretty much all night the night before but last night both her and Jake wah wah wah wah wah.. and guess who is stil asleep..... DH, jake and Olivia.. GRR. Although I am enjoying the semi quiet time. Isaac and Ethan are having breakfast..

I have a sore throat, and it is bugging me. I also have a sty on my eye that hurts when I blink.. ( whinge much) on the bright side. It is raining again and now I get to go shopping. DH better not change his mind or I might have a mini meltdown

Nic, maybe we have both been breathing on the screen too much hun Hope you get to go shopping today.

I wish I had some quiet. Even once Noah is off to school Tehya makes that much noise it's not funny. Abbey is still asleep and we have to leave soon. Another morning where I pull her out of bed and take her to school half asleep and whinging for booby.

Just asked Brandon if he was going to go to school today and he told me no. I guess atleast he isn't lying to me.

Hey girls..

Trish - OMG what a worry Brandon is for you! I'll give him a swift kick if I see him

Nic - I sooo hear you on crappy nights. Kayla has gone back to being her windy self argh.. so is waking VERY frequently, or else crying in her sleep. And to top it off, Tallon wakes at the same time and cries and carries on. I was in tears myself yesterday coz I'm just sooo sick of fighting with Tallon. Not just over sleep, over everything.. changing his nappy is fight.. getting him to stop climbing up on the kitchen bench is a fight.. he hits and kicks me... argh. Other times he's a little angel.. but geez when he's a pain.. he's a REAL pain.

OK, my whinge over. Let's hope today is a better day!

Liz, all I can say hun is welcome to a 2 year old. From here on in it's a fight

Feel free to give Brandon a kick too. Gee, we have Nic slapping him, you kicking him, what do I get to do

How was your holiday ? Are you back yet ?

Hope that Kayla settles for you and you have some more nice days. See, she was just teasing you, showing you that she can be a good girl, and then takes it all away. LOL.

Yep - I'm back! We got back on Saturday. Of course it rained all week but it was still a nice break.. just not the beach/fishing kinda break we were expecting. Thankfully the apartment we had was lovely & spacious and provided loads of dvds LOL. It was lovely having all those babysitters too. We had grandparents and great grandparents to keep Tallon amused and to cuddle Kayla if she was whinging.. but she was actually a very good day sleeper while on holiday.

Oh- and as for the 2 year old.. I just keep telling myself its normal LOL. And that I should be worried if he WASN'T like this! hehe. Sometimes I can convince myself!

Liz: 2yrs old gotta love em hey I don't know about Tallon but apart from his tantrums ect he can be the most fantastically funny child and he is still so cuddly . Drives me nuts though

Trish: you get to kick and slap and maybe pull his hair for good measure. oooo A flick behind the ear!!!

If anyone feels like listening to some music today go onto youtube and type in Juno soundtrack Tire swing, Anyone else but you and rollercoaster are a couple of my faves

Well better get ready we are going shopping today woot! I need a shopping fix hehe

Nic - it's a good thing too that they have their adorable moments.. or I think we'd give em away! hehe. Must admit DS is a very affectionate little man.. comes and stands next to me on the lounge and puts his arm around my neck and watches telly with me. Then he'll lean around me and plant a big kiss on my cheek. He sleeps with his arm around my neck too. He'll make a great husband one day I think LOL. Not like my unaffectionate man! but that's another story LOL.

we'd get a good price for them on ebay

My baby girl has a little cold she keeps sneezing and has a runny nose, I was like that yesterday. I hope she doesn't have a sore throat too.. and her little eyes are red poor baby. I hate when my babies don't feel well

Liz: Jacob does the same thing.. Very cuddly..

Wowee sounds like babies once they get to the 2years plus age are a handful!! I think i should stop wishing Summer could walk or talk or crawl and enjoy her while she is easy!

Summer is getting so long! She's about 60cm long now, which means she has grown 11cm in 9 weeks! She weighs about 5.2kg so she looks long and skinny!! I compared with my mum the other day what i was at 6 weeks and what Summer was - Summer was 4.5kg and i was 6.3kg haha i must have been HUGE in comparison to her!

Buzzie - Summer loved the pool, i was a little worried about what age she should be before i did that but i just thought as long as i dont put her head under the water she should be fine (to avoid meningitis etc). One of the mum's in my mothers group takes her baby to swimming lessons at the hospital and he is now 11 weeks old ... nurses said that is fine he just cant go under the water until he is 12 weeks. Not sure why though?

Summer got put down at 6.30pm last night and slept through to 3.30am!! Then through to 8.30am after that. I LOVE MY SLEEP INS hehe

Time for a new thread found HERE

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678