Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Babies born February 16th-28th 2009 #2

I am going to see Barb today!!! cant wait im so excited, i called her this morning and she was really positive and said yes we can get your milk back and we can also address all the problems you had so you dont hit that bump again!!! WOOOO
    bbl

Oh Kaz you are looking good!!
    The MCHN always tells me she has to have 8-12 feeds and she only has 7 most of the time so now I just lie to her and tell her yeah 8 so she doesn't tell me that's wrong, rofl. She is putting on LOTS of weight so it's obviously not a problem for her and it's just what she needs.

Nai, and everyone else, how do you guys co-sleep, when DH is in the same bed. What side do you have the baby on? Do you wrap? Do you cuddle up? I'm always scared of squashing her with my BBs lol. The other day I woke up and she was squashed right into them, we must have fallen asleep feeding.

Oh Laura, I'm so happy for you, you sound so positive! I know you can do it!!

SJ - I sleep her on the outside of the bed, unwrapped but in a wondersuit. I lie on my side with my underneath arm out and she rests her head on that. That seems to stop her being squished by my BB's. I don't sleep her in the middle of the bed as I don't trust DP not to roll on her.

Laura - good luck! I know you can do it!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718