Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Babies Born February 2007 #13

Happy Birthday to Liebling and Brendan!!!
    I have no idea which is more accurate, I think I recall standing to be more accurate, because when they are laying down, you tend to stretch them a little bit Brendan has always been done laying down.

Being awhile since this was posted in by the looks of it..
    My DS is a february boy - born the 21st

Hi there! We do seem to be a quiet bunch, don't we? So what's Braedyn up to at the monent?

We're currently learning to count to ten all by ourselves (blind spot with #5), put ourselves to sleep, say "Thomas" (as in The Tank Engine... he was "Ar$e" and now he's "Toss") and we'll be toilet training next week. Liebling did so well then decided nappies were easier so we've been back in nappies these last 6 months. Now it's summer and I'm on my hols I'm going to do loads of outside time with the potty.

He is attempting to count to 10 (missing #5 like your little one) but is struggling after 6 & normally just skips to #9
    He is addicted to Thomas The Tank & Bob The Builder. Every truck, bus, taxi, digger, tractor & all that stuff has every second of his attention.
    TT isn't really happening here, it's a little too cold but he does go to the toilet after his lunch time nap, then again before a bath.

Eugh, the exitement of traffic! I don't get the joy of seeing vehicles. Apparently the tractor mows the field that surrounds Nursery because it loves Liebling - that's what he told me anyway! An traffic lights are super-exciting; they tell us when to go. Or rather, Mr Back Seat Driver does. As for going through tunnels, that's one of life's greatest adventures. As is seeing a digger. Or a cat. Or a chicken. Or a train... as you can tell, I'm underwhelmed!

Our counting is 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 6, 10. DH did get 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 from Liebs today so there is hope. But I've not heard it.

Do you have a Wiggles obsession too?

Hello Monique, Braedyn is doing really well I love the name!

I'm Sally, SAHM to Brendan (25/02/07) who was born at 30+1 weeks and Tristan (19/06/09) who was born at 34+3 weeks.

Ryn, Liebling is doing awesome! How are you?

Brendan's speech is really progressing now. He has approx 10 words now He had his 2yr corrected check in May and they've graded his speech to be that of a 12-18 month old... so we are still working with the Speech Pathologists. He's in daycare one day a week, which I'm thinkin about upping to two days, because I really think it's helping him develop.

Still no TT here, but I'm in no rush either.

Brendan is in awe of his little brother, gives him cuddles and kisses... it's so cute

Ryn - A very SLIGHT interest in the Wiggles with Braedyn, though nothing beats Thomas & Bob! LOL

Sally - Thanks I did want him to be Braylon, but my partner didn't allow it

I'm well thanks Sally: I've now finished my Chemistry course and am ready to start teacher training! The drugs I have been given after another nasty event in March mean I'm fit and healthy now too. Graduation is tomorrow so Liebling and I are looking forward to that. We were in London yesterday (Science and Natural History museums) and I never saw so much excitement over an animated T. rex model that "rarh"ed at us. Liebs went around saying "rarh rarh rarh" at all the large skulls after we saw that. Although I think the best bit of the day was chasing pigeons.

Monique - I'm thinking Braedyn and Braylon were both names you came up with yourself; any reason why your OH prefered one to the other? They both look different and interesting.

Ryn, Congrats on finishing your course!

How much do your kiddies weigh now?
    I have to get Brendan weighed again... he was 11.8kg fully clothed in May. I think he's also really shot up in height too... so may as well get that measured too lol.

Ryn - No idea why my OH liked Braedyn over Braylon. Have never thought to ask him. I did mention Kynan right at the very start but he said "no son of mine is going to have a gay name" (Kynan is after all 1 of the guys from "Queer Eye For A Straight Guy"). Grr to OH! Lol. Though Braedyn really suits my little man

Sally - Braedyn weighs nearly 15kg clothed, I weighed him roughly 2 weeks ago.

We were in hospital yesterday as DS was poorly and, wearing just a nappy and having eaten nothing for 18hrs he weighted 11.66kg. No idea what that is in "old money" - hang on - 25.6lb. So 28lb is 2 stone. I reckon if he'd have eaten he'd have weighed a couple of pounds more so I'll just say he's about two stone. His height - I think he has just grown again but he was 81cm about a month ago. He's grown about an inch so he'll be about 84m now I think.

Liebling is really getting into roleplay atm. He plays his water table is a coffee bar and keeps bringing me cups of what he calls "coffee" (really water); his animals talk to each other in either animal noises "rarh rarh rarh, woof woof, rarh rarh, woof, rarh rarh rarh..." between a crocodile and a dog this morning or he has them speak in English to each other, which is so cute. Even telling them to stop what they're doing and stay where he can see them!

Aww He's doing so well Ryn! Hope he's feeling better soon.

Brendan was 11.6kg fully clothed in May, cant remember his height... going to get him weighed and measured when Tristan gets his 8 week immunisations.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617