Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born January 2007

Nikki.... i do have to admit to being very envious. We need a bigger house and want to build but we can't find land, i just want to get it all started so atleast the end is in sight and it's driving me nuts, i also need a new car, Herman my 13 year old Pajero really needs updating, much as i love him i'm not sure he's keeping my back seat boys as safe as they should be, how's the back row of seats in the Prado and how is it on stroller space? A new baby, a new home and a new car and it's only April enjoy it all.

Michelle my parents have just left and my brother leaves next week although we wont see him after sturday as we're going off on holiday, boy do i need a holiday, all this family stuff has left me in a big black hole that i feel i'm struggling to get out of. Thank goodness for Orlanda, John says she's like my stress doll as i only feel really relaxed when i'm lying down feeding her in a real skin to skin cuddly position. Hopefully the holiday will make me feel more myself again and once all the family have gone this big cloud of sadness i feel will go with them.

One thing i am struggling with is knowing that Orlanda is my last, i feel very sad that i wont experience pregnancy, birth and the joy of all the firsts with another baby.

Like i say i hope the holiday cheers me up.

On a more cheerful note, O is doing great, still feeding well and she is such a happy smiley little girl. The other morning she was in bed with me, i was asleep and she had obviously been awake for a while as i was aware of her making little noises even though i was sleeping, then she gave this loud ahhhgooooo and i woke up, when i looked at her she was grinning up at me as if to say "wakey wakey mum it's time to play". She's just over 6kilos now and still only breast fed.

Taz

Glad to hear Eleanor is doing better Michelle.
    Thanks for the well wishes on Angel too!
    Don't worry I miss chatting to you too.
    Hi everybody!!!!!!!
    It feels funny spending the pregnancy with you guys & then Chatting to a new group after her birth LOL.

Taz i know how you feel about this one being your last. I can't seem to get used to the idea that there will be no more

Eleanor is still doing really well with her sleeping and loves playtime. She has a wonderful laugh as well.

Storm how are things going ?

Hi Michelle, things are going great. Angel is a fatty, already just about busting out of 00's !
    4 months old tomorrow, makes me wonder where the time has gone.
    Love the pic of Eleanor, she's a real cutie!

Happy 4months for yesterday Angel.
    I think the time is just flying by so fast and i wish it would just stay still.

Eleanor had a 15wks check with the nurse today and we are going to see a physio about her head just have to wait for them to call with the appt day. Eleanor is now 6.270kilos and 58.5cm long. The last two nights she has woken at 4am today it took 2hrs to get her back to sleep she just wasn't happy.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Awww thanks Michelle.
    Angel had her 4 month needles today she did ok, is just a bit grumpy now. She weighed 7.85kg, wow what a fatty LOL.
    What is up with Eleanor's head? Nothing serious I hope.Great weight for her too!
    They all just seem to be motoring on, why does it just seem to be overnight? Time to start planning #6
    Joking

OMG Storm lucky you said joking about #6 but then i think it's great if you can

Eleanor's head is just a little flat at the back and she holds it to one side but she does have great head control.
    Angel's weight is great what a lovely size. I do like a baby with a bit of fat on them lol.
    I'm not looking foward to the next set of needles I have to book Eleanor in soon before i forget. I can go and just sit and wait but that means i will have all 3 kids with me and i prefer to book her in when Kimberley is at kindy.

#6 is a possibility Michelle, (just a slight one atm) he he.
    I so hate needles, Zaccie was so concerned about her though is was cute, when she had finished all her crying he pulled the leg of his jeans up & said me me me, Ohhh silly boy ROFL.
    Poor little Eleanor, I hope she doesn't have to wear a helmet thingy!!! I understand what you mean about going on your own, it's hard having to control littlies while you've got one screaming in pain. I hate it sooo much, it's like admitting they are now 4 months old & no longer fit in that "newborn" category ( wwwaaaaaaaaa)

I know it's a horrible feeling knowing that they will no longer be Newborn. I've just stuck Eleanor in clothes to fit 3-6months and by the time she grows out of them she would have started solids. Now that is a horrible thought.

I hope she doesn't have to wear one of them helmets but stroking her head tonight you can really feel how different one side is to the other. Hopefully we won't have a long wait to see the physio i am still waiting for them to call to make the appt.
    Eleanor didn't seem well tonight she didn't take much formula and what she did take she kept bring it back up.

ewww Angel is a chucker too, her pead put her on the karicare thickner, it works really well, but doesnt do too much for her poo's yucko!!
    Do you have Eleanor on the thickened formula? I was thinking about changing to that.But I should wait til we go see the pead again.

Storm i have Eleanor on Karicare AR and for the poos as they where soooo bad the doctor gave us Losec. That has helped so much and i might get one nice poo from Eleanor a day were as before i was changing her every feed time and it was nearly coming out of her nappy.

ETA: The losec also helps with the throwing up she doesn't do it much anymore.

Wow thanks Michelle, do you need a prescription for the losec?
    I might ring the pead & ask him, Eleanor's nappies sound much the same as Angel's

Yes Storm i had to get a prescription for the losec.

Ok I'll ring the pead & see what he says then
    Thank you Michelle!!

No worries Storm i hope it all helps and Angel starts to get better soon. Them poos are nasty so i know what you are going through.

I'm going to go & see my GP this arvo & ask her, surely she could give it to me.
    I'll be so glad when those poos are gone, just that sour smell is enough to make you sick!!
    I find it amazing though, that she has still managed to put on weight, & be a little fatty!!

Storm that was just the same as Eleanor she was putting weight on and doing so well. I had to see two GP's before they gave me anything for it. One GP said she doesn't have reflux. Your GP will be able to give you it.

Time for a new thread everyone.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678