Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - December 2004

You probably remember me because i asked a thousand questions! lol
    Was definately more relaxed 2nd time round.
    Michelle, we do have to resettle her. Sometimes it can take up to 45 mins because she doesn't understand it's not breakfast time yet! lol We just give her another bottle if really unsettled. I'm not to worried about it. If she's still doing it at 2 i might try a bit harder to stop it, but for now, i figure she's still a baby. Besides, when shes a teen i'll be trying my hardest to get her out of bed! lol
    Jessica, my DH and i were trying for Anj when Jules was only 6 weeks! I just knew i needed another baby straight away.
    Cheers!
    Melissa

funny Melissa but I think the same way about my kids ie the thing about them growing so quick, I really want to enjoyt hem while they are yong. My oldest is 11 and starting to do the sleeping in thing, it makes me realise that she is growing very fast.

I have spent the day pulling my kitchen cupboards apart, chucking away stuff I never use. Still not done, got the drawers and a couple of cupboards left. Going to get rid of the old bottles, Jess hasn't had a bottle for more than 6 months and we aren't having anymore babies *sigh* just had to ask arron one more time today were we really finished having babies LOL and he said YES!!! I really am ok with that just needed to be sure. I am going to throw mst of tem, maybe just keep the avent bottles, Arron said to put them in a box in the roof when I said what for he said for our grandkids LOL I thnk they will want to buy new bottles by then.
    Anyway I am hanging out to hear from the girls about their births......anybody know anything??
    cheers michelle

mitch - kellee had a little boy toby on friday - there is an announcement on here somewhere - think kellee & jo would have had their babies on the same day as jo was having a c-section - will be good to see if they met up in hospital

Just have to post that Lily can now say 3 words! Hello, tickle, and bear. She was holding Jacob's mobile yesterday to her ear going hello, hello, hello. And when she says tickle she tickles our feet, so cute! I think 'bear' is in reference to herself as we call her Lily bear.

Kellee Guest

Hey there ladies.

I'm back... hooray! I will post a birth story another time, but just to let you know, my little fella - Toby - was born on Friday morning at 3.53 am, 3455 g, 52 cm (13 g lighter than Charlie and the same length!). He's doing really well - usual sleeping difficulties, but who can blame him? - feeding like a trooper. Charlie is adjusting pretty well too. DH goes back to work on Thursday so we'll see how things go then, but so far it's fine, bar a few bad moments from both me and DH. Sorry for the lack of personals - I will catch up when I have a chance. Hope you're all doing well... anyone know how Jo went?

Haven't heard about Jo, Kellee, did you see her at hospital? I am glad everyone is settling in nicely for you. Charlie must be pretty stoked about his little brother.

Tegan, you will be surprised with how fast Lily will start to pick up more new words now that she has started. Paige has only really started talking in the last month and is saying new things everyday.

Welcome back Kellee! Glad all is will with both your little men. Can't wait to read the birth story!

Kellee! Great to hear from you. Look forward to hearing Toby's birth story, and hope it all went well. Can't believe you are back on BB, SuperMum!

hi girls

Not a great deal happening in Lachlan world atm. Like most he is saying new words everyday and the other night he strung two together "thanks dad" he also knows the tune to Bob the Builder and will sing that in his own lingo at any time. His newest word it "baby" but I guess he is hearing alot of "baby" at the moment lol.

Apart from that soildering on Still waiting for his 2yr old molars to come in.

Love

congrats again kellee - glad things are going well for you & that charlie is coping

not much happening here - its been raining on & off since friday - eliana is doing well with words - ive lost count of how many she says but some are quite clear - her latest word is "fart" she was laughing doing one the other day & i made the mistake of saying "are you doing a big fart" now she says everytime she does one!!! i asked her where a fart comes from & she grabs her bum - lol - guess she had to learn the word one day! we're going to have lunch with at my grandma's tomorrow so that will be an experience - just hope eliana doesnt break anything!

Hi girls, just a quick one to say I am home and all is well! Freya Jean was born on Friday at 10:47am, she was 4020g and 50.5cm. The c/s went really well, I can't believe how good I feel compared to last time, so I was begging to be let out and they let me go on Monday. Freya has been really good, very contented, totally different experience to Kaleb, although for a few reasons I have packed in the BF already. Kaleb is not particularly impressed, he is doing his best to ignore her presence and has been working on his attention-grabbing moves, which is keeping us on our toes.

Kellee, thanks for the text (I forgot to take my phone to hospital with me!) and how cool that Toby and Freya have the same birthday! Hope you are doing well, look forward to comparing notes!

Sorry to everyone else for lack of personals, hope you are all well and will come back when things have settled a bit.

mooshie Guest

hi everyone

sorry been lurking, i have a cold and feel like crap so i have only been reading and not doing much else - arhh the joys of kids and what they bring home pmsl.

anyway not much is happening here - lani is starting to cut her 2yr old molars which i guess is a good thing - then all will be done, she is going great guns and being her usual cheeky self lol. jay is doing well also actually i am a proud mummy, first year at school and such a fantastic first report and interview i was blown away a little - he is at grade 1 level for english and maths and is on par with where he should be for everything else, i am stoked cause i really thought he only liked school cause he could play footy and with friends lol, lets hope the keenness to learn keeps up.

anyway congrats to kellee and jo on your recent additions, love the names - be kind to yourselves, when bubs are asleep chuck on a video for the older ones and rest on the couch, i remember doing that heaps when jay was born.

michelle - if you google daylesford getaways you will find a heap of places to stay they are really good to do business with and the website is very informative. we stayed at a place called kuca slate which is nice but time for a change next year as we have been going to the same place for 3 yrs so we found another house which is a bit bigger for 6 of us - espcially as some want to party and some want to sleep whilst we are away, the place we are looking at (sorry forgotten the name) will cater for everyone.

ttc is not happening this month - dh has been in a foul mood, plus i really don't want a child in march, i am not charting anymore, i was becoming quite obsessed with fertility friend, i was almost taking everything it said as gospel and got pretty stressed about coverlines etc etc - so am going to order some opks and see what happens next month

oh btw great to be in this new thread more people to chat to but i am going to be even worse with personals, i will try hard i promise.

hi to everyone, will chat soon

just a quick congrats to jo - love your little girls name & hopefully kaleb will get used to his little sister!

Double Yay to our 2 new additions, twin bubs lol.
    Welcome to Freya and Toby and Congrats to Jo and Kellee.
    Jo- not to worry with the BF, do what is right for you. Hope Kaleb eases his attention seeking soon
    Kellee- hope Toby lets you get some sleep, i agree with the video babysitting, however you can catch up on sleepis ok.
    Michelle- good to see you back, hope you feel better soon, a what a clever boy Jay is. Well done to him.
    Mel- PMSL at Eliana's Fart, they learnt he ones we don't want them to learn really easily. Jemma actually thinks crap is a great word atm. Jess is talking lots, she will be 2 in 3 months and she almost never shuts up. Mel she was just looking at the screen then and I told her the pic was Eliana an she sad "Liana!" SHe basically parrots everything, butalso drags us around telling us to come and says show. SHe has phone conversations, and says all the kids names.
    Tegan- yay at Lily's words, whn the language explosion comes you will be looking for a turn down switch lol How are you feeling atm? How's the wedding preparations going and have you thought about boy names?
    Kathryn- sounds like Lachlan is going well, has recovered after his op! Thats great.
    anyway best move along it is kinder day today so Just Jes and I home. She is however nude atm, after having a shower with arron, so I best get her dressed. I have een getting shocks of the laptop, I was in the lounge with it pluggd into the power next to the heater and it gave me a shock, not sure what is going on there.
    ok have a great day, hi to everyone I didn't say hi to
    Hugs Michelle

Just realised I hadn't chosen notifications for this tread no wonder I am not getting notificationsLOL Der!!!
    cheers

Kellee Guest

Hey ladies,

Can’t write for long – just grabbing the opportunity while Toby is asleep and Charlie is dancing to De La Soul…

Firstly, congratulations to Jo – I love that name! Sounds like everything is going well… I’m sure Kaleb will warm to her soon. Can’t wait to hear how it all went.

Sounds like there are some funny talkers on here! How funny that Eliana says “fart”! Charlie is still not saying much, but we have taught him to say a version of ‘ta’ – it kinds of sounds like like ‘ah’ with that guttural German sounding consonant at the end. It’s very funny.

Mooshie – sorry that ttc isn’t happening atm. Hope it happens for you soon. Yay for Jay’s report! That’s wonderful.

Kathryn – sorry, did I read somewhere that Lachlan had an op? Poor love… I must have missed that. What happened?

Anyway, sorry for those I didn’t get around to replying to, but Charlie is tired of De La Soul, so I think it’s time for some stories. Hope you’re all having a lovely day.

Congrats Jo and welcome Freya!

Aidan seems to be going through separation anxiety again. Every time I leave him at 'school' to go to work he gets very upset and clings onto me like a monkey. It is very flattering but I feel soooo bad leaving him! And I only work for 2 hours at a time! Maybe he remembers me leaving him to go to Japan for a week last November, and will never let me live it down?!

Sorry girls gotta fly!

LOl Jess about him remembering you leaving
    It's prob not far wrong, cos we got maried when Josh was 18mths and left them for 3 nights with my Parents and he wouldn't let me out of his sight for a very long time afterwards. Some kids seem to be more stressed than others at being left, maybe part of their personality.
    best wishes michelle

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast