Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2004

Default Babies Born January - June 2004

This thread is for parents who's baby was born from January to June 2004

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Astrolady - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Christy [email protected]
    SherieB - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

January to June '04

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Astrolady
    State: South Australia
    Baby's DOB: 5th April, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl boy
    Baby Name(s): Lachlan James
    Baby's Website: http://www.theastroweb.com/lachlan
    Health Concerns: Slight eczema on back of legs
    Notes: Born 12 days early. Only pain relief was pethadine. Weighed 6lb 5oz, length 47cm

Forum Name: Ambah
    State: Qld
    Baby's DOB: 02 May 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name: Aidyn
    Baby's Website: Need to make a new one actually....
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Born 7 days early. Labour was induced due to waters breaking. 8lb 7oz at birth.

Forum Name: Christy
    State: Queensland
    Baby's DOB: 17th, June 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Matilda Lee Janssen
    Baby's Website: http://members.optusnet.com.au/janssen97
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) reflux
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) born 17 days late, 20 hours labour, emergency c-section

Forum Name: Kelly2202
    State: Western Australia
    Baby's DOB: 18th June, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Asha Susan Noelene
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/k/kelyanbaby/
    Health Concerns: None at the moment
    Notes: Elective c-section, large age gap, working Mum!

Forum Name: dd
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 21st June 2004
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Shynelle Maree
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: Has some allergies but all seem under control as she is growing out of them
    Notes: Born 8lb 5oz, length 50.5cm. An early talker that doesn't know when it's time for quiet but is very cute.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Forum name sherieb
    State; NSW
    DOB; 27 June 2004
    Gender; Girl
    Name; Paige Annette
    Website; no
    Health Concerns: luckily none, thank god
    Notes; Born on her due date weighing 4.32kg (9lb 8.5ozs), 57cm long and 34HC. Paige has Brachydactyly type A1 which is a congenital shortening of the digits (only 2 bones instead of 3) but this is not a problem and her siblings and father have it too.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________
    Last edited by Astrolady; June 2nd, 2006 at 03:25 PM.

Welcome to your brand new thread girls. Enjoy !!

Love

Hello!!! I'm in here now!! maybe with a few more of us we will chat more frequently LOL

YAYAYAY great to be back into a thread where there is people to talk too..

How is everyone !! Lachlan's finger after his accident (for those that don't know he stuck it in a fan a couple of months ago taking off skin from the tip of his finger to first knuckle) is looking really good. You can just tell where it has happened.

He had a great xmas and was spoilt rotten. He did pretty well in opening all the presents himself and only needed my help on the odd occasion. After lunch it all got a bit too much for him though and he went to bed with 2 presents still to open LOL, so I just did them for him

His major present from us was a Little Tikes swing, now that we have a patio we had somewhere we could hang it

Well we have had a blistering couple of days here 43 out where I live on Dec 30 and 38 yesterday. It has now just started to rain, so that is a nice relief.

I hope all the other kids had a wonderful Christmas !!

Love

Thats great that his finger is healing so well! The week after it happened to Lachlan we had a ceiling fan put into Matilda's room... we were scared 8-[

Things are going okay over here on holidays, its nice to not be at home & have to do things, we can sit and veg out all day with no worries, so we are milking it for all it is worth LoL

*Yvette* Guest

Hi everyone.

Poor Lachlan with his finger. I've been worried about Angus doing just that actually, with the fan running constantly in our main room atm. I have a fan in his room too, but out of reach of his cot and I unplug it when I get him up.

Well, as I think I finally got around to posting just before the old new thread closed, lol, Angus was weighed & measured on 23/12 & was 11735g & 83.5 cm. He's just average in growth & weight, but with a big head. He's doing fine with everything, but still not saying many words, other than 'bye', but he sort of maybe almost says mama, dada, lola, grandma, don't touch (lol) and speaks his own very compliated gabbledigook very earnestly. He absolutely loves his baths (too big to shower now) and is the most adorable angel of a boy that ever lived.

I say that now because he's sleeping peacefully and all is quiet and I've tidied up his mess. Before long he'll be the most demanding, mischievous and messy child that ever lived.

It sounds like he is doing well Yvette !! We got Lach weighed and measured a couple of months ago, during his finger period and he was 12kg and 81cm tall, so Angus is taller than him

How nice to sit and veg out Christy, when you come home it will feel like you have never been away that is what i hate when we go away.

Love

YAY!!! We're together again!!! How exciting!!!

Aidyn had a great Christmas... his favourite pressie would have to be his tonka truck, although he got many other cool toys as well.
    He was meant to get a sandpit too, but DP is still getting around to organising that, LOL.
    I have no idea how tall he is or how much he weighs, but I expect that he is still in the 90-something percentile for both... every toddler near to his age that we have been around recently has been shorter than him, so that is the only indication that I've got, LOL. Should really get down to the chemist to get him weighed and measured. He also has big feet, and is now a size 7! :shock:

Good news that Lach's finger has healed up nicely Kat!

And Angus sounds just adorable Yvette!

Aidyn hasnt picked up too many new words lately either, but has a new two word sentence which is just 'mama-daddy' which he says whenever he is in an affectionate mood with both of us with him. He says it in this sweet little voice that he uses otherwise only for his blankie or his dummy, rofl.
    We have started giving him showers lately as we dont have a bath tub and it is so much hassle bathing him in the baby bath. He loves it though which is great, and as soon as we say the word shower he will run straight to the bathroom. He also says 'wower' for shower (which is what he says for flower too, LOL)

*Yvette* Guest

Ambah how do you shower Aidyn? Lindsay used to hold him while he was having his shower, but he doesn't like it so much standing up.

This morning Lindsay & I were calling Coco, & Angus has been saying Co-Coo over & over ever since.

His favourite toy atm is a cash register that beeps when you push the buttons & has a till drawer that opens. Had to remove small bits from it though, it's not really for under 3s.

He likes his cars too, but has a habit of throwing them on the kitchen floor which we're not enjoying too much.

When we shower with Matilda we just let her play with toys at the bottom of the shower while we do, and then when we are clean we soap her up with baby soap & rinse it off holding her. HTH!

How cute with Angus & the cash register, Matilda got a bus for Christmas with lights & music & loves it! She also got a Baby Einstein DVD box set from Mum & she actually watches it which is great O

*Yvette* Guest

you must have a big shower Christy.

Hi everyone

A really quick post to let you all know that I am still alive and reading your posts but we have my brother & his family staying with us atm but they will be leaving tomorrow so I will be back to post more then.

Cheers

I let Aidyn stand under the water himself and I stand or sit on a stool next to the shower so I can wash him, and catch him if he slips, LOL. Theres not really enough room for two of us to hop in there!

Ours is pretty small...or so I thought LOL but there seems to be enough room. Most showers though we take in the shower/bath so thats bigger.

Hi Kelly - Great to hear from you.

I usually have a shower with Kameron 80% of the time anyway. He plays on the floor with cars or whatever while I wash my hair etc, then I hop out and reach in to wash his hair while he washes his body.

Not much going on with us lately. Been really tired today and have really struggled to stay awake, had a headache for most of the day today too that I couldn't shift. Starting to go away now though.

I booked both the boys in for their chicken pox vaccinations on the 19th of Jan. That will be $120 to get them both done :shock: but I really wanted Kameron at least to have it before he started Kindy, so we thought if we are getting 1 done we might as well get both done and save going back.

Apart from that really there isn't much else. Hope everyone else is well.

Love

Kathryn I just got Asha's chicken pox done for nothing because it has been added to the immunisation schedule for babies born in 2004 ... I can't remember if it had a month or not but check it out before paying!

Asha will be off to the doctors tomorrow ... it looks like she has an infection in her foot. It is all swollen and red and if she stands on it the wrong way then she starts to cry. She has a small cut on her foot ... don't know how she got it though. Will see how she is in the morning.

Have a lovely weekend ... only Asha at home for the next 2 weeks but she is missing "Memma" and Jack. When I got her up this morning she pointed to Emma's room and said Memma ... had to take her down there and show her that Memma wasn't there. It is getting hard now as she doesn't understand!

Better go and finsih off the washing so that Ryan has some clothes for work tomorrow.

Cheers

Yep it is free for babies Born after May 1st 2004. Lachlan was born in April, so he misses out by 3 weeks

Welcome DD to the forum Great to have you with us.

Love

Hi Ladies,

Well it's been awhile since I've posted on BB so it's nice to see some familiar faces. I hope you don't mind me joining in on this thread?

I have a beautiful little girl Shynelle Maree born 21st June 2004 I think a couple of days after your Matilda, Christy. Shynelle has got four top teeth and three bottom, but we are going through more teething now with I think all four molars coming through at once.

I am currently expecting my second and am 11 weeks now so looking forward to getting past the "danger period" not long to go now.

Hope you are well.

xxdd

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast