Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #10

ANd he just did 3 wee's around the house when i wasnt looking LOL.

Its about 42 here at the moment, and im about to hop offline and turn my computer off, see if i can cool the house down... im dying in here!!

What's going on in here. 4 days without anyone posting !!

Simone, YAY for Declan doing wee's on the potty, hopefully this is the start of his TTing for you.

Melanie, how are you going being husband less. Poor Jack, how is he going missing Daddy now, I would have been crying along with him. YAY for Tom sleeping through for you. What a champ, hope he's still doing it.

Deb, how is Gab going ? And Little Bee ?? Oh yeah, must not forget about you.

Fi, how are Jenna and Hamish going ? Hope all is well with you all.

Belinda, how are the boys going ? I don't blame you for being concerned about Richard, doesn't sit well with me either.

Tanya, how are you and the girls going ?? What about your bump, hope it's growing nicely

Hi to anyone else I have missed, hope your little ones are going great too.

We are off to Walking With Dinosaurs today, taking Brandon and Noah in with Mark, Teh is staying with Mum. She's too norti to take along. LOL. Plus I think she would get scared. I called the arena this morning and found out I can take a camera along so hopefully I will get some good pictures. Not allowed to use a flash in there though, not like it will distract the damn dinosaurs is it ??

Going to be a stinker here today and worse tomorrow. Of course neither of the cars have air cond that works.

Went with my brothers GF yest for her 4d scan. She is supposed to be 31+1 weeks and bub is measuring 33+4 weeks. He already weighs 2.2kg !! He is going to be a big boy by the looks of it. Ultrasound tech even said he was going to be a big bub. Simone's brother was a 10 pounder so..... I told her to get all thoguhts of him being big out of her head, she doesn't need to go into labour worrying about how big he is, and doubting her abilities. Simone is only about 4"9 too. Still you only grow a bub as big as you can handle so.

Have sent her to the spinning babies site to try to learn how to get him into a good position, he's still pretty high and not set into her pelvis yet. Early days I know, but if she can help get this bubba in a good position I think it might help her when D day comes.

Tehya is going good, being a right cow though. She has came up with a few fluid filled spots on her arms and legs. I thought they may be chicken pox, but they start on the torso. She has been immunised but I have heard you can still get a mild case. Took her to the Dr's and he said it's a viral thing (translates to I have no idea what it is) She has been scratching them so obviously they are itchy. They don't look like bites though ?? Wierd.

TTing is still going well. She woke up dry again this morning, although it doesn't happen every morning, we do get more dry ones than wet ones, so we are getting there. She is down to waking only once overnight so that is a step up, but she is going to bed later so..

Got built in's put into Tehya and Noah's rooms on Thursday, gives them abit more room in their bedrooms. Although I must say, floor to ceiling glass doors aren't the greatest ideas in a kids room !! How early can I get them polishing them for me

OK so now you are all caught up on me and mine, what's happening with everyone else.

Hope you all have a great weekend

Debbie Lee Guest

Yay for the wardrobes, Trish. We need doors on ours in the kid's rooms. Looks so funny with shelving and hanging area but no doors! Better than nothing I guess.
    Hope you have fun walking with dinosaurs. That'd be SO cool!
    Hope everything goes with with Simone's birth. Nothing like being told the baby is big to scare someone, hey? Don't ya just wish they'd keep their traps shut? They can be wrong too!

Not much happening here. Lots of rain... and all the fish in the pond are dead Neil left a note telling me they'd drowned... funny bugger.
    Gab is fine and dandy... driving me nuts but I think she's a bit bored. We'll be in Geelong early Feb so that's something to look forward to.
    Little Bee is still making me queasy at times (the heat isn't helping) but apart from that it's pretty boring. When does 2nd Trimester start? 14 weeks?

Deb, LOL at Neil, funny man. Aww poor Gab being bored, it's hard to keep them entertained all of the damn time isn't it. Even though Tehya has siblings to play with she still loves to annoy the crap out of me and sit on my lap for half the day.

Yeah I think 2nd try starts at 14 weeks. Hey, where's your preg belly hun ??

We are thinking of getting the guy back in a few months to fit out the inside of our wardrobe, it has 3 sliding doors and all hanging space, it is crap !! Mark cashed in some of his shares from work to pay for the wardrobes. Hope they don't boom to $100 each now, although if they do I'm sure we'd be yanking more out. LOL.

Oh great news too, Marks boss pulled in for a meeting yest, he is giving him a promotion, so hopefully this year he will get his 5% increase as he does every year and the following year we are hoping for 10%. WOO HOO. more money !!!

Debbie Lee Guest

Woo hoo for the promotion, Trish! Nothing like a bit of extra $$ to help out.
    The preggy belly is hidden under the many layers of fat that I've collected over the last couple of years. Totally gross!! LOL
    Still so hard to believe I'm preggo anyway. I fully expected to still be on the TTC wagon at this stage.
    Last edited by Debbie Lee; January 20th, 2007 at 10:52 AM.

Simone, well done to Declan on using the potty. Hopefully he'll use it more now and go around the house less! I can see what my life is going to be like soon when I bite the bullet and put Jack in undies!

Deb, good to hear that all is well with the pg and little bee.

Trish, excellent news on the promotion. The dinosaurs sounds great, you'll have to let us know how they like it.

I am doing surprising well without DH. We are half way there now, just 4 more days until he gets back. Jack is certainly missing him, but is doing well. In fact he has been SOOO good. Everyone keeps telling him to be good for mummy and he is! DH and I were both nearly crying at the airport. I only didn't as I was trying to not make Jack more upset, but there were tears in my eyes. Poor DH found it very hard as well. I miss him too of course.

Tom has been unsettled the last few days but is sleeping really well now after his swimming lesson this morning. He hasn't slept through again, but has only woken up once a night each night since then so I'm pretty happy with that. He is having his 4 months vax on Monday and I'm not looking forward to that!

Well, DH gets back on Wed, then we are all off for a week's holiday on Saturday. I can't wait. And then the weekend after we get back is Jack's 2nd birthday pary so it is all happening. Never a dull moment in our house. Soon I won't be able to say I have two under two anymore LOL!!

LOL Deb, I was talking about the belly on your Av, but hey, the one on you is fine too

Melanie, yay on being halfway there already. Only 4 more big sleeps to go. Sorry to hear that Tom has been unsettled. Fingers crossed he goes well with his needles on Monday.

The dinosaurs were FANTASTIC !!! I think I loved it more than Noah. As soon as I sort out what pictures out of the nearly 200 !! that I took I will link you girls to them.

Noah is in bed asleep and Tehya apparently slept half the day away at mum's house. So of course she will be awake late until late. Mark wants a bit tonight. I am so damn tired though, but as he went and bought me some Turkey I think I might indulge him

ETA, here is a link to some of the pictures from today at Walking With Dinosaurs please let me know if it doesn't work

Ok, so apparently it doesn't work. Will stuff around and see what I can do.
    Last edited by Trish; January 20th, 2007 at 09:12 PM.

MMM.... turkey Im drinking a past its date riesling, but its all o've got and i needed one

Debbie Lee Guest

Look at my AV! Yay!!

Trish - duh Debbie... of course that's what you meant!! LOL

Deb, you looks just gorgeous

YAY Deb, I love your AV. Looking very sexy there huni

Hi gals. LOL at the Turkey - truly the way to a gal's heart so it seems!! One of these days I'll be past being pg and bfing!

Jack is starting to get restless waiting for DH to get back. Poor kid. 8 days might seem like a long time at that age - LOL it seems like a long time at my age! I am starting to think that he remembers when he went on a plane last July. He knows he is going on a plane soon (sat) and for days has been saying "jack go on a plane". But today he started saying "look out the window on the plane" and "go down steps when get off the plane" which is what happened in July (Good old VirginBlue!). Surely he couldn't remember that far back - he would only have been about 17 months old.

Tom had his 4 month vax today. Poor kid sobbed. I feel so guilty he's getting lots of extra hugs today! He has gained 1230g in 7.5 weeks. Wow, good to know the BM is doing it's job!

Debbie Lee Guest

Mel - awww poor Jack! Time goes so slow when you're a kid, hey?

I've been a good little housewife today (well, compared to what I've been like lately ). I've got curried sausages going in the slow cooker AND I cooked a chocolate cake from scratch (with yummy icing and everything!).
    Gotta love the good days!
    Got some great pics of Gab licking the beater - chocolate all over her face. Better pop them on her site at some stage.

Deb - we must be being good girls together. I unpacked some boxes from teh garage, did about 4 days worth of dishes, and just dropped in here to check in before i dive into Anneliese's room and the hallway stuff (chest of drawers, linen cupboard and hallway stand). And i ave washing to put out, bring in and loads to put on, so i have my work cut out and its 3.30 already... only got 2.5 hours before i have to pick the kids up!!

Good housewives I had a gf over for most of the day so not alot got done.

Deb, it's still way too hot here to pull out the SC. Does it count that I made blueberry muffins yesterday from a pack ?? Will check out Gab's pictures as soon as I finish this post.

Simone, your a good girl too. It's amazing how much you can get done without any kids around to "help" you.

Melanie, Poor Jack, although he does sound very cute talking about the plane. Not much longer now until DH comes back. So who do you think missed him more I would miss Mark if he was away for that long, but I think it would be harder on Noah.

I hope Tom handled his vax without any problems. Sounds like booby milk is working fantastic for him, WTG !!

Tehya is being a nutter as usual. She will not let me dress her at all. It's painful to get organised to go out. She wants to be naked all the time. The minute she gets up her nappy comes off for the potty adn it's quickly folled by her pj top or nighty. I ask if she wants undies and I get No undies !! This morning I was laying in bed with her giving her some booby and then she stopped to have a chat with me, booby was covered up then. Then she looks at me and says where is it ?? I didn't answer her, so she ask's me again Where is it ? As she is pulling the covers off me and my nighty to the side and I say to her, Where's what ? she says This !! and promptly latches back on. Had to have a laugh at her.

She is strutting her stuff atm, naked with a pair of sandles on. What a fashion statement.

I was going through some of Tehya's birth pics yest and decided to make up a montage of our labour and birth. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think, if you haven't seen it already Montage

Hope everyone has a great day

Tish, your montage was just amazing. I cried the whole way through!! It was great of you to share such a beautiful time of your life with us!! And that pool! It must've taken ages to fill Sounds like Tehya and declan are PITA in the same league LOL Declan refuses to get dressed or put a napy onm have a bath, go to bed... at least he still eats (dont think he would ever give that up!) And it just gets frustrating... as t=Xander then starts doing the same thing!! But at least he goes to the potty everytime... I think we may have begun the Terrible Two's...

Anyway, must keep decluttering my house... will pop backin later
    xx

Wow Trish. I just checked out your montage and I am still bawling! That is soooooo beautiful.

Will bbl to post more.

Awww Shucks, thanks girls

Simone, actually it didn't take that long. Not that I can really remember it though either. The effort to get that damn thing out here though was hard though, I ordered it in from America as it has an inflatable bottom, and I couldn't find one here in Oz. The thing took months and turned up the day after I went out and bought a second pool. I think it came about 2 weeks before Tehya was born.

Hmm Teh just peed in the toyroom, in her sandles. YUCK.

Tehya seems to be loving her dummy more and more the older she gets. What is the go there ?? She is my only bub to have a dummy and even though Im keen on getting it off her, I don't think she is too happy about it.
    Yesterday afternoon we had to go into the shopping centre to go to the bank, Tehya had been asleep and still had her dummy in her mouth. I walked past this lady carrying her baby, (younger than Teh) anyway, I heard her say, Look that baby has a dummy !! Now was she implying tht my baby shouldn't have one or what ?? I just said Yes she does !! and kept walking. Maybe I am being just sensitive to it. LOL.
    Last edited by Trish; January 23rd, 2007 at 07:39 AM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast