Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #11

HI Belinda.

Deb, the camping trip sounds really great.

Dee, glad you are feeling better. The crafty morning sounds wonderful.

So busy here. We are waiting for the contract to go unconditional, but it looks like we are moving in just under 4 weeks. I'm not looking forward to the move but am excited about the new house.

Tom teased me and slept through the night on Sunday, but woke last night at 3am and uncharacteristically took a while to go back to sleep. Even Jack woke in the night on Fri and Sat nights (very, very unusual!!).

Where is everyone else?

How cute is this? Violet and Emily slept with me last night and when I turned out the light I rolled over so I was facing Violet. She ran her hand over my cheek and said, "your gorgeous". LOL How sweet!

Melanie, I hate moving!! I hope it all goes smoothly.

How are you all girls... I hope everyone is doing well.

Tanya

Yay People to talk to

Belinda - Adrian reacted the same way as Cooper with his 2 month needles so when it came around to his 4 month needles I gave him panadol beforehand then 4 hours later to get on top of his temperature, it worked. Adrian is having his 6 month needles today (yes I`m a bit late), he was booked in last week but it slipped my mind as my Mum was in hospital and I was thinking about her, I didn`t remember about the vacs until Friday night LOL I got told off by the receptionist when I rebooked.

Melanie - I hope your move goes well.

Tanya - Awww that is just beautiful.

Is anyone else finding the 2 year old molars are taking forever to completely cut? Matthew`s first 2yr molar is 3/4 cut now but it`s taken 4 weeks and his 2nd one is very slowly cutting and that one came through just a few days after his first, they don`t seem to phase him too much but when he complains about them at times and I take a look the gums are red raw around the tooth poor little man.

Oh Tanya, that is so cute!

Dee, which ones are the 2 year old molars? I don't think Jack is even up to those yet! He has been very slow with teeth. He only has 4 molars (the one's next to the eye teeth) and he has all the front teeth and the top eye teeth. The bottom eye teeth are coming through now. People keep asking about his 2 year old molars but I don't know how many molars that is. And I guess it won't be long before I have two teething at once!

Thanks for all your best wishes for our move. I have to say I'm not looking forward to the move. It's been just on 12 months since we last moved. And that time I found out just after we signed the contract to sell our house that I was pg, (we were TTC but thought it would take longer), so I unexpectedly had to move while pg. And in the first tri when I was sick and exhausted, and also had a one year old! I'm not in a hurry to do that again that's for sure.

Melanie - The 2yr old molars are the last baby teeth so teeth 17-20, which are right at the back next to the 1st molars which Jack has.

Hmmm Matthew must be quick with his teeth as he had 16 teeth at 14 months and that was the last of him teething until 4 weeks ago, so that was a nice break of 7 months but then I had two teething at once.

Dee, Violet and Emily are really slow teethers, and I can't even remember how long Em's took to come up (I don't think I really noticed). But Violet's, I would say are a while off

Tanya

OK figured I should get my butt back in here and start posting again. Don't expect full catch ups on this post though

Tanya, that is so damn sweet, I literally went Awww out loud. How are you feeling ?? I hope all is going well. Not much longer til you find out for sure about bub hey. Bet you can't wait. Well, I know I can't

Dee, Tehya's molars cut without me even knowing, they are all but completely through, but yes are taking ages to cut that last little bit. WOW I can't believe Adrian is already 6 months old.

Mel, sorry to hear Tom is giving you grief still in the night. Moving hey, well the only good things about is the big clean up you do, and the new house Hope it all goes smoothly for you hun.

Belinda, so your coming to Sydney hey. Perhaps we can sort out a meet up if you have enough time for it ?? We Sydney girls will use anything as an excuse for a catch up.

Deb, aww you have some gorgeous pics of Gabby there, and yup a nice one of gab and Neil, time for you to get out from behind the camera and get some of you too.

Fi, Sarah, and whoever else I have missed out on. I hope your kiddies and you and doing well.

Tehya finally got her big girl bed lastnight. Alittle annoyed that Mark didn't tell me he was getting it out. We had planned to paint the room and everything, now I have to work around the bed. Oh and I didnt have her linen washed either. Tried to do it today but of course it has started raining. She went to sleep out in the lounge with Mark and he put her in there later on. She actaully slept through and walked in to my room at 6.15 this morn, not sure if Mark distrubed her leaving for work or not.

Sold my car last week so spent numerous hours looking for another one. Finally got one on Sunday from down near Sarah's place. Got a Commodore Berlina. So it's not new or anything, but is is newer than my last car, and pretty damn sexy if I do say so. Washed it today, and yup, it rained this afternoon, bloody typical.

Tehya graduated her swim survial class today She had to fall into the pool fully clothed, shoes, socks and a proper nappy and turn onto her pack and float for 15 minutes. She did the same last week. Now next week we go onto swimming lessons.

Ok, so I did end up giving a pretty big catch up !! I won't leave it so long next time.

Well Done Trish

Did you get the email I sent you? That is such great news about Tehya's swim lesson. They don't do anything like that at Emily's and Violet's

Tanya

I did Tanya, I have bee slack and haven't replied yet though, bad me. I will get to it

No that's alright, I suppose it was just to see if you were ok

Tanya

I am fine, just so busy and you know what it's like when you leave a tread for abit it's hard to catch back up again.

Thanks for asking though

Yup... know exactly what you mean

Tanya

Wow, suddenly it's busy here again LOL! Welcome back Trish. I sure know how it is.

Well, Tom slept through again last night - hooray, that's the second time in four nights. And he got his first two teeth today. I can't believe it, only yesterday I was talking about soon having both of them teething and Tom was sneakily cutting teeth already! They weren't there yesterday and today he bit on my finger and there were two sharp front teeth (down the bottom). They have obviously both come through together. Amazingly he's been so good with it that I didn't even know the teeth were on the way. How great is that!

Thanks Melanie, good boy Tom for sleeping through for mummy. Don't you love it when they get teeth without any problems. Maybe that is why he was waking up overnight.

Tehya is finally in her big girl bed, and what do you know, she's only had one night so far that she has gotten up. We got the bed on Tuesday and even though she has to go down to bed asleep still, she is sleeping all night. Now if I could get her to sleep past 6 - 6.30 am, especially on a Sunday !!

Haven't been up to much, no damn $$ to do anything.

Took SIL for a walk around the block last night, trying to get this baby moving. She is due next Saturday, so hopefully he gets a wriggle on soon.

Yay for Tehya sleeping better Trish! You wouldn't know yourself getting to sleep all night!

Sarah, had I known the big girl bed would fix it she would have been in it at 1 year old. LOL.

How is Zander sleeping in his bed ? Hopefully it's still going well.

Woooohooo Tehya!!! Any movement on the baby front?

Tanya

Wow, that's great news Trish - well done Tehya! Kate from Oct 06 baby buddies found Kelsey only started sleeping through when Rylee was born. I guess it's the things you least expect that work - we could make a fortune writing a book about getting babies to sleep!

Who is the next bub to turn 2 -is it Teyha? It's scary how quicky these littlies grow up.

Jack had a fever Friday night. It was 38.5 but he didn't seem sick otherwise. He woke up fine in the morning. He is getting is 2yo molars atm (after I was just saying he wasn't he too was sneakily cutting teeth) so I'm not sure if it was just the teething or something else.

Last night we went out to a fancy dress 40th. It was a 20s theme so we dressed as gangster and gangster moll (complete with wig). Poor Jack didn't know what to say when he saw mummy dressed in a very short dress, fishnets and a blonde wig LOL! Anyway, he was of course alseep when we got home. Later in the night he came into our room (prob to check that we were home) and crawled into bed on DHs side. He slept there for a couple of hours then started wriggling (it's amazing he slept at all, usually he never sleeps when he is in our bed, he just wriggles around). Anyway, DH said to him could he please be still or go back to his own room and sleep in his own bed. So guess what, Jack says "ok" and climbs out of our bed, goes into his own room, climbs into bed and goes straight to sleep. What a kid! And he's still sleeping now and it's getting on for 8am! Tom has been up and gone back down so the house is very quiet. I feel lost!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast