Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #11

Melanie, thanks for the congrat's. Don't know what took them so long for me to make it Tehya's teacher is quiet intense with them, she is very firm but it sure does pay off. Tomorrow will be her first lesson where she does kick kicks as she calls them. I'm thinking she will go fine with that too. I so wish I had a video camera to tape it all.

It's so hard to get a decent picture of you all at once hey. You should try it with 4 kids. Only a few weekends back did I get my first pic of all 4 kids together and Tehya is 2 in a couple of days !!

I know what you mean about the house stuff. It's a right PITA with moving. The only thing I like about it is the clean up you have and the ammount of crap you throw out.

Yay for my boy, he said his first sentence tonight - "There it is". He was looking for his cup of water It was so clear, I asked him to say it again which he did.

Trish - Congratulations for MOTM, I only noticed when I went to log out earlier today. Exactly my thoughts (re swimming), I just wish Mark had the same thoughts, if he did Matthew would have started swimming lessons months ago, I even got to the point of nearly organising them then I thought I better ask Mark first, I should have just told him what I had planned. Does Tehya`s teacher use swimming aides? The Justin Norris swim academy up here doesn`t but that`s a 40 minute drive, otherwise we have a private one just down the road where Matthew would be in a Mums and bubs class until he`s 2.

The big boys, you know all too well what these teenage boys are like, last visit Alister was very argumentive, something so simple like putting his clothes away was like WW3, they seem to take it in turns as to who will be moody, just a phase hopefully they`ll grow out of very soon, otherwise they are fine except for the bullying Alister is receiving at school whch amazes me as he`s the most outgoing of the two boys.

We are having a problem with them not wanting Matthew to move into their room, I completely understand why they don`t want him in with them and I`d perfer Matthew to have his own room but that`s impossible in a 2 bedroom house, not sure what Mark is going to do as Matthew will have to move out of our room within the next 6 months, I`m leaving it up to Mark to work it out.

Mark said we got 10ml on Sunday night which was good, no where near enough but the place is green, first time for months.

Melanie - I look forward to seeing your photo

yah for the sentance Dee and glad you got away to Sydney with boys

Trish: congrats

sad personals sorry lol

Cooper is fine now and thanks for everyone mentioning him
    Mason is going great in big bed, not many falls out of it lately now, day sleeps are later but i found today filling his tonka truck up with books and getting him to do runs up and down the hallway to move them elsewhere buggered him lol, he asked me for a bot when were finished and went straight to bed

Sorry for not being in here lately.
    Bella is 2 today! She doen't say many clear words but can chatter on for ages with me saying is that right. She finally realises that yes is nodding and no is shaking her head. Better get my butt moving and get the princess dressed!

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY BELLA I hope you have a fantastic birthday sweety.

Belinda, good to hear that Cooper is better now. And great htat Mason is finally settling into his bed. All that running around would just hype Noah up more, there is no such thing as wearing that child out.

Dee, I'm hearing you on the crap and moodiness of the big boys only mine live here all the time. Hmm maybe that's coz their mine Damn it.

What a shame the Alister is getting bullied, hopefully he can get past it, kids are just downright cruel. Does Michael stick up for him at all ??

I think there may have been some trouble at the boys dad's with them wanting them to share the room with their little brother over there too. I guess it is hard for them being teenagers and having a toddler in their room that raids everything. The get very protective of their stuff and along comes a little person who likes to trash it all. As far I know Brandon shares the room with the 5 year old and Joel is now using the study. Which I'm not too happy about as their dad does work in there and smokes the whole time. Real nice smoking in your kids room.

Yay for your first big boy sentence. Now there's no stopping him. Tehya talks so much it isn't funny, we often forget her age when we are having a conversation with her, it's hard to believe that she is still only 2.

Tehya will start to use floats today, but up until now she has used nothing, that's the whole point with a swim survival class, often when a child does fall in they aren't wearing a float so they need to learn to float totally unaided. Today she will start to learn how to do kicks and arms. It's going to be so cute. She does great kicks in the bath when we practise so hears hoping she does them in the pool.

We have been coping a down pour lately, as much as we need it, I know you need it more so I will send some your way

Happy Birthday Ella

Sounds like Tehya is going to love swimming Trish . Violet loves it too... I think she is going to be a fish!! At Emily and Vioelt classes they focus mainly on water confidence and swimming... not survival... but I suppose once they have confidence that just comes naturally. Lets hope we never have to really find out!!

Tanya

Tanya, Jack's swimming classes sound like the one's your girls do. He loves them, and he is at the stage now where he could get himself out if he fell in, but it's not survival as such.

Happy Birthday Bella!

Happy Birthday Tehya (I might not get on to post tomorrow so I'm getting in a little early!).

Tom slept through the night again last night, two nights in a row! Guess I'd better stop relying on bfing for contraception now! We're going to have decide if we're up for a third or not.

Jack is getting so cute. Yesterday he said "Mummy not come to playgroup. Jack carry Little Brother Thomas to playgroup". And today he put an old hat of DH's on my head and said "Mummy put on pants, put on party pants" - he was talking about the fishnets! The hat looked a little like the one I wore as part of my gangster moll costume on Sat night LOL. Also the other day we were reading a book and on a page with a picture of rain he pushed my hand away and said "move thumb away, get wet". Go figure.

Well, it's past my bedtime LOL!!

Woo hoo! Tom slept through again - 3 nights in a row!

Happy Birthday Tehya - I did get here today!

Is Violet next? I won't forget her's, it's our wedding anniversary.

Debbie Lee Guest

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEHYA!!!

Violet & Zander on the same day Then Miss Gabby the next day

How cute are Jack's sentences Melanie!! The latest I'm getting is "STOOOOOP, MUMMY, STOOOOOOP." then when I stop "What doing mummy?". ROFL! He does the hand up stop sign too! I guess me yelling stop when he runs near the road etc is getting through!

Happy birthday today Miss Tehya and happy VBAC anniversary Trish Congratulations on her fantastic swimming lessons the other day (week?), how did she go yesterday?

Happy Birthday Bella for yesterday!!

YAY for having good sleeps in the big bed Belinda & LOL at wearing him out during the day! Glad to hear Cooper is feeling better too.

WOOHOO for a proper sentence Dee, it's very cool huh?! They are all just growing up so quickly! What a shame that the boys are being difficult about Matthew's move. Hopefully when it happens they'll be a bit better about it.

As for us, Zander had his 2nd haircut yesterday! We got the sides & back neatened up & that was about it. Gotta love having my sister's best friend as a hair dresser! We're out today to visit daddy in the city. Last time we went Zander was sooo tired on the train trip home & just cried & cried. I'm hoping we don't have a repeat today! I'm planning his small party as well, OMG two weeks & he'll be two!!

On the TTC side of things we're now investigating a probable progesterone issue with me which is causing an issue with keeping a pregnancy. Aaron has to get yet another SA done, which he's just thrilled about LOL! And we're off to the IVF Dr as soon as the results are in. Very scary stuff! But it does make me appreciate Zander even more, with this progesterone issue, he really is a miracle bub.

Thanks for the birthday wishes girls

Melanie, woohoo for the sleep through. Oh that rhymes Jack sounds like he's a fantastic talker. Clever boy.

Sarah, Thanks sweety. My VBAC was awesome. Tehya's lesson yesterday was ok. She had to float for 5 minutes straight up, which she did, then she got a bubble and arm floats on, which she has never worn before. She was on her belly, supposed to be doing kick, kicks, but she crossed her legs behind herself and that was it. LOL. Well, I do like her to have her legs together.... She did great when it came to jumping in the pool at the end of her lesson. Not like sooky Noah used to do. Here's to next week with lots of kicks.

YAY on Zanders haircut. Wow, 2 already, he is doing well. Huge hugs for you sweety, I hope you get some definant answers real soon.

Tehya woke bright and early this morning, we lay in bed for a while, had booby, then a bottle and I sang happy birthday to her. Funny when I looked at the clock it was about 6.30am, she was born at 6.35am. Took her shopping today and got a few little things for her. A little fairy dress, some new shoes, some little singlet and undie sets. Have to wrap them up for her. I also got the the Elmo Knows Your Name a few weeks back at half price so I have to wrap him too. Luckily I brought too much for her at xmas time, as I had a moterised quad in the garage for her and a dolly's capsule seat for the car for her. Mark has the key though so of course I can't get them out.

I am off to a business conference with Donna - my photographer tonight. Hopefully it will give me a few ideas too. It's free and my meal is included so I have to love that.
    Last edited by Trish; March 8th, 2007 at 01:00 PM.

Happy Birthday Tehya. Sounds like youy`ve brought her some lovely presents. Yay for a free conference and meal.

Melanie - Jack sounds so cute. Yay for Tom sleeping through the night.

Sarah - It certainly is cool when they start talking sentences, these toddler years are just amazing. LOL @ Zander and yay for his 2nd haircut, Matthew had his 2nd haircut last week. Wow sounds like Zander is a little miracle bub, good luck with everything sweetie and keep us updated with the results etc.

Happy Birthday Bella for yesterday.

Belinda - Great to hear Cooper is better and Mason is going great guns in his bed.

Okay my biological clock is ticking, my rational mind tells me to wait so why the heck is my body telling me otherwise, I have such a strong urge to have another one, it`s silly.

Adrian is 7 months today, not sure where the time is getting to.

And Mark has worked out a great plan for Matthew`s move, I`ll go into more detail next time.

Having problems with the X, she`s taking Mark to be reassessed again with the CSA, she`s been asking for extra money for excursions, school unmiforms etc for the last couple of months, Mark has given her cash now we`re thinking we should have given her a cheque at least then it would have shown up plus Michael is still wearing his school clothes from last year.

Better go Adrian`s wanting BB

Sounds all too suss Dee and yes good idea in the future to keep proof

My Sister had told her kids for years that there dad didnt care about them and never paid any money, i even believed it and thought what a scumbag, turns out he had proof and has shown the kids he did pay!! So luckily he kept it in that case at least and the kids found out he did care

Well Richard got delivered home last night Blind Drunk!! I was so angry at him, so the guy who bought him home put him in bed then i gave him a bucket and heard him spewing for ages, i just went to bed and thought no point dealing with it now! So have told him that we have a zero tolerance in this house for binge drinking and there are no more chances!
    God knows how many times he has been in that state when he doesnt come home and stays over at ppls houses!

Dee: I also am having major problems fighting the urge!! its horrible, it wont go away!

Melanie: YAH to Tom's sleeping

Sarah: I hope that now they seem to of found a cause that they can work something out and sounds like he was indeed a miracle for you

Trish: Sounds like Teyha done great with what she got for her birthday , yah to free meal too

Wow at all the birthdays so close. I'm glad Tehya's went well Trish. Jack is still getting birthday presents nearly a month on. I'm sure he must think he had birthdays all the time!

Both boys are teething atm and this isn't helping the sleeping. Even Jack woke the other night. And he bit my shoulder the other day which is not like him. Tom hasn't slept through again since his 3 nights in a row, but at least the waking is getting later each time. Usually he does go straight back down, but last night he woke around 4:30 and never really back to sleep at all. Boy do I feel it today. DH is actually asleep now as is Jack, and we have lunch guests arrving any minute.

Oh no at your nephew Belinda. I hope you get that sorted out. With DH and Richard that makes 5 boys in your house you poor thing!

LOL at your biological clock Dee. I can't believe how much it affects us! Got to hand it to nature!

Sarah, I'm so sorry to hear that you are still having difficulties, but it is really great news that they might now know why. After 5 years of trying for no1, 2 of those on IVF, friends of ours fell pg first IVF cycle after finding a previously unknown problem and having it treated. They now have 1 year old twins.

Oh, got to go, Tom is crying again.

How did Tehya go with all her pressies Trish? I bet she loved it

Yay for a plan to get Matthew moved, sound very interesting Dee. Oooer at your biological clock ticking, could there be another one coming soon to our group?!

Belinda, how did you go with Richard once he woke up today?

Yuck at the sleep issues Melanie, I hope the boys teeth pop through soon.

Zander has a bit of a cold at the moment, so our sleep is a bit out of whack too. I've got everything organised for his "small" party next week, it's funny though as soon as you have us, my family & Aaron's family we already have 11 people coming!! I bought all Cars things for the party (plates, napkins, blowers) and am making a Cars cake. So far I think half of his presents from everyone is Cars related LOL!

Sarah - As much as my biological clock is ticking I`m trying my hardest to ignore it but OMG it`s hard. Sorry to hear Zander has a cold. It`s amazing how just by having a family party your numbers are huge, SIL has 6 children so the numbers add up very quickly here. Sounds like Zander loves cars just as much as Matthew. Where did you get the cars birthday cake recipe from?

Melanie - Sorry to hear both boys are teething atm, you knew that would happen didn`t you.

Belinda - I agree it is very suss, we do have all the receipts from CSA but they would know about those paymnts anyway, it`s just all the extra money she asks for, such as today Mark sent Alister off with a $135 cheque for his excursion at least now we have a record for that one. OMG @ Richard, teenagers hey!!!

Adrian`s teeth are causing him some hassles, his 3rd has come through now but the 4th is taking much longer, he was up screaming at 10pm, 12am, 2am nothing unusual for all the wakeups although but the screaming is very unusual, poor little man.

Mark has got both little boys with him atm, he`s taking the big boys back and you can never go in the car without Matthew, if he`s left behind he screams the place down, he just loves cars and Mark decided to take Adrian so I could do a few things, they`ll be back shortly so I better get a move on.

Dee, google Cake Central & there are a stack of Cars cakes on there. I'm not sure which one I'm going to attempt yet
    Last edited by {sarah}; March 12th, 2007 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Oops wrong thing to google!

i am scared of Cooper teething now, bringing back memories of Mason up all night screaming!!

Richard woke up not too bad actually, and was yelled at a lot! And now i have told him i expect him home on weekends so he cant binge drink, so more staying out all night elsewhere

Only 3 more sleeps till i go to Sydney with Luke, looking forward to it

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast