Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #11

Dee, still waiting !!! I am sure she will be here soon. Probably turn up when I'm out and get me by suprise. Somedays I get the pains like I am going to spew too. It's shocking.

Poor Matthew and his hives. Hope they aren't giving him too much grief.

They grow up fast hey. Although atm I wish they were all at school. HEHE, not every day of course. But somedays........

hey girls

Hope you are all well and AF didnt cause you too much dramas if it arrived

I am praying that my AF turns up this month as i wasnt all that careful, so i am worried!

But nothing i can do but just wait and see and hope that nothing comes of it

Cooper is great atm, putting him into his bed when he starts whinging and he pulls the blanket over his face and goes off to sleep just about every nap time, sometimes he doesnt, he is a great baby though, so yah

Mason is good but a rebel, he beat Cooper and Luke up this morning!

All else is ok here, nothing much to say cause i havent done anything too exciting

I so want KFC though so waiting for Mason to get up but he just not long went to sleep so will be awhile, might find something else instead here

Dee: I would of went insane waiting in the car that long, like Trish i have very little patience, hope Matthew improves fast, poor kid

Trish: hope all is going ok there now or on its way to ok

think Mason is up so gunna take off to KFC

Dee hope Matthew is feeling better soon and AF arrives for you. I can't believe they will be 2 soon.

Hey ladies,
    i completely jinxed myself. Seth had one fluke of a sleep in and that was that. no fair. back to 6 30 wake ups.. bring on winter and the late rising sun! lol..

I need to hurry up and get the net connected at my place... i get so lonely sitting there on my own all day! i need the internet to entertain me! hopefully not to much longer.

seth has relised that there aren't any kiddy locks on any of the doors at the new unit yet... so my vacuum and mop is constantly being brought out (maybe it's a hint to do more house work... eek) and also knows that pantry hasn't got a lock on it and raids it 50 times a day, i taken to tying the doors together with plastic bags... lol..

Just wondering, im in a small unit so the kitchen, dining and lounge are combined, at my old unit i took to putting the dining chairs on the table, but i don't want to do that anymore, any tips on how to get him to stop climbing up onto the table??

Hows every one elses little cherubs??

Eryn xoxo

Dont think there is a way to stop them, just persistantly saying dont do that, Mason was forever doing it and eventually the novelty wore off and he doesnt now, even exciting things like that get boring to them eventually

I am worried as he is just starting to get the nack of opening up doors, we have hard doors to open here and i am so concerned as i sleep heavy and will not hear him if he gets in anywhere, so not sure what to do there, we put a gate on his room at night time but he kicks that off in the mornings lol

Hi Everyone,

Sorry i don't pop in much i keep forgetting about this thread.

We are all doing well. Alex still won't say anything but Kimberley was the same at this age so i know not to worry too much and i know he'll end up like her and talk no stop all day once he starts. What joy that will be for me having two of them talking all day long.
    I'm finding it hard to find clothes to fit Alex. He's growing out of his size 1's but i am finding size 2 trousers fall down still a little but are okay in the leg for a little while but a size 3 is way to long in the leg for him to wear now. Anyone else having trouble like this ?

Hi all. Happy Easter.

Belinda, LOL, Jack has just discovered he can open the doors in the new house. He thinks he's very clever. It's a pain isn't it!

Michelle, yes, I find it depends on the brand. Jack has just grown out of his last 1s in the last couple of weeks, but some twos keep falling down on him.

Jack has been very unsettled since the move. He is just getting (mostly) back to normal in the last day or so. Funnily enough another little girl from his daycare moved on the same day as us and has been the same also. I'm glad it's settling down, I much prefer the well behaved version of Jack LOL! My brilliant sleeper even refused to have his day sleep 3 days in a row. This is a child who usually asks to go to bed when he's finished his lunch. Luckily though he has now gone down two afternoons now without a fuss so I think the worst is over.

Tom has been really great and is sleeping through till 5am nearly every night now. Seeing as he goes down between 4 and 5 pm that's pretty good (he does have a dreamfeed around 9 or 10pm though). I'd love him to sleep later but I can't keep him up any longer, he's just too tired. Also we don't have curtains in his room yet so that probably doesn't help with the early waking. I'm so tired, late nights unpacking and early starts!

Hey Michelle, nice to hear an update from you

I have solved the door dilemma i went out and bought door handle covers,he screamed for awhile over us wrecking it for him though lol but just too dangerous, we usually have our rollerdoor of garage open a lot and i am not risking him getting out there through laundry, i can hardly work the covers though lol but he will probably work them out soon enough!

now i need tap covers as when he is in the shower he turns the hot water on more, ah the joys of children!

Hope everyone had a nice easter and i shall be back again soon

Belinda i have door knob covers as well and find it hard to open the doors when they are on. We had to put one on Alex's door so Kimberley would stop waking him up when she got home. She would turn his light on and he would still be sound asleep. I have them on both kids doors and when i want their rooms left tidy i close the doors and they can't get in.
    Can you not fit one to your bathroom door to stop them turning the taps on ?

Oh i have it on the bathroom door i meant when he is actually having a shower, i tried the door cover on the tap but doesnt quiet fit, so might have to get tap covers as well

We have one on the inside of Masons door so he cant get out at daysleep time, good idea for when you want to keep room tidy

Having a bad moment then now i know what you mean. We've had the same problem with Alex doing that as well.

Hey girls, hope everyone had a great Easter.

Dee, has AF turned up yet ???? How are the boys going ?

Belinda, I am hearing you on the door's. It's a PITA hey. Even worse for me that Noah and Tehya are excape artist's, Noah more so. It's very scary. LOL at you wrecking it onn Mason, mum's ruon all the fun hey by making it safe.

Melanie, how on earth do you get a child to go to bed at 5pm til 5 am, dream feed or not. You are so lucky hun. Good to hear that Jack is starting to settle back down for you too. Makes things so much easier.

Eryn, I hope Seth is calming down abit for you and stops the cupboard raiding. Tehya does the same thing here, and with the fridge too. We did have locks on them but they got broken, I wonder who did that.

Michelle, I have similar problems with Tehya and her clothes, she is such a skinny mini, she still only weighs just over 11kgs, and that was when she turned 2. I try to get the clothes that have the adjustable waist bands in then. Once they are out of nappies you have the problem all over again coz they make the clothes for a nappy bum and waist.

Well, some of you may have seen my announcement. It's still a secret yup, that's right, AF did not turn up. She wasn't just late or mucknig around with me, as much as I may have hoped. I have not told DP yet as he has made it very and painfully clear that he is not interested in another baby. Well, perhaps he should have thought of that before he left his deposit hey !!

I am about 5 weeks 3 days, due around Dec 8th. While I am happy I am very worried about the affects this news and baby will have on my family. My mum knows and is very supportive no matter what I choose to do. I have not told Mark because he has told me before that if I was to fall preg he would want me to terminate and that is not an option for me. So, as bad as it seem's I am protecting this child by not telling him just yet. Just digging myself a deaper hole. Fingers crossed he doesn't read BB hey.

Trish congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm sure DP will be okay in the end just remind him it does take two and he did have a part in it all.

I'm going to hate it when Alex is out of nappies if i am having trouble now with his clothes. I don't think he will be tt for a while yet anyway he still doesn't mind wet or poo nappies on. I'm thinking of changing to cloth so that might help thing along.

Trish - Hugs to you :hugs: , it must be so hard for you atm. Grrr @ Mark telling you previously that if you fell pregnant he`d want you to terminate, he should now you better then that!!!! Do you think he has any inkling that you may be UTD? Obviously he doesn`t ask you each and every day if AF has turned up like Mark does with me. Keep us updated with everything and GL for when you do tell Mark. As for me yes AF did turn up very late, now all I`m getting from Mark is has AF stopped , he was getting a bit worried as to where AF had got to LOL

Michelle - Great to see you in here Matthew is wearing a lot of his size 1 jeans because of the falling down problem of his size 2 pants but his size 1 pants are more like 3/4 pants now.

Melanie - OMG at Tom sleeping so well from 4pm, that`s unheard of in this household. Glad to hear Jack is starting to settle for you after the move.

Belinda - With our main doors, being an old house they are up quite high so Matthew can`t reach them at all but the screen door is another thing, he`s been opening that up for months and car doors is another handle he`s been opening up in the last 6 weeks, so all cars have to be locked at all times.

Eryn - Matthew went through the stage of getting up on the kitchen table too, just keep getting him down and tell him how dangerous it is up there for him, he`ll get the picture eventually and the novelty will wear off.

As I said to Trish AF finally turned up, it got a bit annoying by Mark asking me every day if AF had turned up yet. Myself and the two little boys have got colds atm, the poor little sausages aren`t very happy today, poor boys can`t breath.

Both the big boys have got baby birds, Alister has a budgie and Michael has a ****ateil, they brought them over here with them for the school holidays, Matthew isn`t too sure what to make of these birds, I put the ****ateil onto his arm, he was so funny, wouldn`t move at all, or smile only the eyes were moving LOL He`s quite fascinated by them, so are the cats!!!!! Have to be so careful they aren`t out together, that`s all we want two dead birds, I don`t think their mother would be too happy.

Hope you all had a great easter

Wow at your news Trish and congratulations i hope that it all works out ok and you get the support you need and deserve

I had a scare myself and did actually test today but bfn, which i am pleased about, still thinking of number 4 but not just yet, had scared me into being very careful in future anyhow, well i hope lol

Dee: hope the birds are still flying and not in any cats bellies lol, and sounds like matthew was quiet intriqued by them, glad AF finally showed up for you if thats what you wanted

Michelle: you could try really cheap disposables during the day as well, they feel it more then, huggies and stuff are just too absorbant and they dont feel uncomfortable and wet i believe, although been awhile since i tt'ed lol, Luke pretty well much done it without much prompting, Mason just goes and sits on toilet to play with the toilet roll lol

Had a scare here last night, 2am and i hear noises in the garage, so think its richard my nephew coming home, then as i walk toward the garage i remember he doesnt have a key to garage, so i am thinking what the? then i see a blonde head in there, Mason had got out of bed, went into garage and was using a screwdriver to try and open DH's cabinet, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh to that child! Then this morning luke heard the kitchen draw (we have kitchen gated but he can sometimes get gate off) so luke runs out and Mason has a huge carving knife and starts swinging it around at luke! glad that ended well, going to have to move to a padded house with this kid, makes me realise how great Luke was as a toddler now, wish i had of enjoyed that time more!

Went to a birthday party today and it was at a great park, kids had a ball, well until Mason got carried back by a lady and he was crying, he had been kicked in the face by a kid on a swing, ouch, so i said to other party parents i better keep a better eye on him dont want the other mother bringing him back again
    Otherwise the kids were all really good, Cooper was a cling on when we got home though, my body is aching, he is sooo heavy!

Wow Trish, what a surprise! Firstly, congratulations. Despite the worry this has caused with the timing, I know you did want another baby and will welcome this new little person with love regardless of the outcome with DP. Also, good luck for telling DP. I can certainly understand why you are putting it off. I do think you should tell him soon though. He has betrayed your trust recently, I think atm honesty between you both is probably pretty important. You are a great mum and this little one will be very lucky to join your clan. I certainly hope that things go the one you would like.

I guess now that I think about it, Tom sleeping for 12 hours (except for a dream feed) is pretty amazing. Jack was a great sleeper and slept through from 6 weeks, but even he wouldn't have gone down so early. With Tom, I can't keep him up at any longer as he is just too tired, even though he nearly always has 2 really long day time sleeps. It's not all good though, while I like being able to cook and eat dinner etc, I think DH misses out on a lot as Tom is always asleep by the time he gets home. DH used to bath Jack every night when he got home and have one on one time, but he hasn't had that with Tom. DH definitely hasn't bonded with Tom yet like he did with Jack. I wish DH could have more time with Tom so hopefully he'll start going down later soon (but still sleeping for 12 hours LOL!!).

It sounds like I am not the only one experiencing the terrible twos atm. It seems to have happened all at once for a few of us LOL!

I have been MIA for a while as we are still busy unpacking (although we are nearly there now) and bcos we have VERY slow internet atm. We have to wait for someone to move out of the area so we can get broadband as the exchange is full AAAGGHHH. Therefore, apologies to anyone I have missed with personals, I am a bit behind and don't really have time to catch up now. I hope everyone is well!

Hi girls
    Sorry I haven't dropped in for a while.

Belinda... LOL at Mason, naughty boy he is!! Bit scary about the knife tho!!

Dee, how are the birds? I am thinking about getting a bird... not sure what yet. I would love another ****y, but not in town, too noisy!! Maybe a Galah, or a ****atiel.

Melanie, glad youare almost unpacked... it can be a nightmare huh?

Trish, no matter what DH says he would like you to do with this pregnancy, doesn't mean you have to!! You know bub safely tucked away, so I am still not sure why you are scared to tell him??

Anyway... Violet didn't want to wear a nappy to bed two nights ago... she is getting too big Needless to say she wet the bed...lol She had a nappy last night, and I have no plans for her sleeping without one... she is still in her cot so can't get out to go to the loo. I have no plans for a big bed... she's too naughty!! LOL

Also I have quickly discovered that she is a snot eater!!! YUCK!! She had a cold last week and still has a bit of a stick nose, and she is always at it... I tell her off, but... urgh!! It just awful!!

Anyway... tl
    Tanya

eeeeeeeeewwwww Tanya at the snot eating lol

And i would have Mason in the cot for another year if i could, but needed it for Cooper, should just bought another cot i think, would of been better but ah well

Melanie: Glad you are nearly all packed, and yah for good sleepers, Cooper is a great overnight sleeper, Mason still wakes up all night, but thats because we need to get rid of his bottle he wakes for, dreading doing that, but thinking i might start saying big boys dont have bottles or something to start off

Also meant to say, Mason goes to gymbaroo and they are going to put him up to the older age group early cause they think he would do better there and he is moving up to the older daycare room for the same reason, so i am really proud of him, now if he would just stop being naughty life would be good
    Last edited by Belinda; April 12th, 2007 at 01:03 PM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast