Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #12

We've had an interesting few weeks.... Zander is still loving preschool & wants to go every day. He's toilet trained completely & has been for a while. I just need to get my act together for night time as I haven't tried to tackle that just yet. He is very excited about his baby sister coming soon & likes to check out her room at least once a day! He had his third birthday nearly two weeks ago & now we have soooo many toys everywhere, going to be fun when we add baby toys into the mix too. He's also been sick, just recovering from croup which is always enjoyable LOL!

On the pregnancy front, I've had sme fun... The lady diagonally behind me grabbed me at preschool last Wednesday to ask me to get her son's ball out of our pool. I noticed it on Monday & hadn't thought about it again. So at about 1pm I went outside to hang the washing on the line, noticed the ball near the edge so went to get it... I walked down the steps, stepped up onto the edge of the pool & lost my balance. As you do, I tried very hard not to fall in the water so turned round & ended up BELLY first onto the grass & rocks. I hurt both knees, hands & scrapped my shoulder (who grazes their shoulder when they fall???). So I rang the hospital and they wanted me to come in & get monitored. So I sat there from 1.30pm to 8.30pm, monitored for three hours then just waiting for the blood results to come back. Juliette is just perfect & my pregnancy is still going fine. And the moral of the story is..... If you're going to fall in the pool while pregnant, just fall in, much better than landing on your belly next to it!!!! Plus the next day I came down with Zander's cold & still have it. Ohhh the joys!

Dee, good to hear that all is well with you guys. Your boys sound so sweet. Not at all like my own who only seem to fight. Abbey is growing nicely and turning into a real cubby bubba. Very sweet, she is full of smiles and is even a pretty good sleeper. She was slleeping from 9.30pm til 6 am until she got sick :shock: She is quite sick atm though, has a chest infection so hoping that she kicks it fast and get's better very soon.

hi, thought i would join in here as i have a little one born 23rd june 2005 his name is benson and he is a monster seriously!!!!!!!!!!!

argh my daughter was nothing like this when she was his age, he fights, pushes, punches and yells and then when i say no he cries and cries and cries, just the terrible two's i guess!!!!!

Welcome Jellybeankell

Trish - sorry to hear Abbey was sick a while ago

Sarah - All the best for your upcoming birth

Nothing much to report here

stylishJ Guest

hi, got a little boy who's just turned 3, was born in May 2005. Just getting back into working from home and Pheonix is in daycare 2 days a week.

Just wanted to join in & say hi!

Gosh it's been a while since I updated in here!

We're going well, Zander is loving being a big brother Though I must say he forgets quite a bit & is a little rough with Juliette - if she isn't looking at him when he wants to kiss her, he tries to move her head & he's not the gentlest little thing! He's loving preschool most of the time, says he doesn't want to go, but loves it when he's there! We're still having issues with food, but at least now he is trying new things a bit more often. Still going to gymnastics, although we haven't been for a few weeks because I can't drive yet (which is very annoying). Hmmm I think that covers most things!

Hope everyone is doing well

PrincessKaileesMama Guest

Hey girls - I haven't been around for like 2 years (i know, slack!!) so i figured i should get my butt back over here. Took a while to find where the March 2005 group migrated to, but i'm here now. I don't expect anyone to remember me, so i'll run off a new intro..... I'm Jess, mummy to my little princess Kailee. I was a single mum and still doing high school when i had Kailee - but have since graduated and got myself an awesome man!!

So now... i'm 23, Kailee is 3 (going on 25 i think!), James is nearly 26 and i have 2 step kids... Jimmy is 7 and Ally is 2. Recently i've just gained custody of my 12yo brother - long story... i'll have to elaborate on later - so it's getting pretty roudy around my place and i'm exhausted. Who woulda thought a 12yo would be this exhausting lol

Hope to get to know everyone here soon

Hey everyone

not sure who is still about but thought i would come in and say hi

Haven't been in for awhile

hope everyone is going well

life is busy here with the 3 boys, who are growing up fast!!

talk more later

Hello Girls, I thought I would just pop in and say Hi, hope your all doing okay with your little ones.

Matthew is doing well and is finally toilet trained, Yay, he took his time just wasn`t wanting to use the toilet or potty but now that`s all good, it`s so great to only have one in nappies now

Adrian`s doing well and will be 2 on the 8th, that time has gone way too fast.

Anyway not much else is happening, just thought I`d say hello

wow been awhile for posts in here

just thought i would hunt you all down and see what you have been up too

Life hasn't been so great for me, got diagnosed with breast cancer in july i think? And just about to go in for my 4th chemo this week, with another 4 to go after that and then radiotherapy for around 6 weeks

on good news i had two op's and they got it all out of me with a lumpotomy so the chemo and radio are are just incase measure

been horrid going through chemo though, wouldn't with that upon anyone ever!!!

Luckily my sense of humour has kept me going forward with it all, if i didn't have that i don't know what i would of done!

The kids have been great with it all, i have been very open and honest about it with them, well Mason and Luke but not so much Cooper who is a bit young

anyhow hopefully some of you are still lurking about to update on what you have been up too

seeya
    Last edited by Belinda; November 10th, 2008 at 09:47 PM.

OMG Belinda!! So sorry to hear of your horrible journey... So glad you have stay strong throughout. Would be so tough. You really have great kids.

xx
    Tanya

Thanks Tanya

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456