Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #5

Yikes Trish, what a worry. I bet all the matches are well out of reach now?

And Deb, you being a norti little girl, I couldn't imagine it :nana:

I loved being pregnant Fi, didn't get over it at all! The only thing that bothered me was the swelling, otherwise loved it!

Not sure what's on the agenda for today... Oh oh I forgot to mention, we had a fantastic day at gym yesterday Zander did everything without any problems!! He did the circuit three times like they are supposed to (first time ever!) and he went on the high beam, of course with my help, but he's never gone on it before Even his teachers were saying how good it is that he's come out of his shell a little bit. Soooo proud

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww well done, Zander! Goes to show with perseverence, they get there eventually. Wow... Tehya the swimming star, Zander the gymnast (or is is gymnist?? Nahh... that looks wrong)... Gab doesn't do much, LOL.

I liked being preggy too... once the m/s subsided... after that it was pretty good. But, then, I could sleep when I wanted and didn't have to run around after a toddler so this time mayyyy be a little different

Yeah you have a good point there Deb! Last time though I was working up until 38.5 weeks so I didn't get much sleep during the day.

Hi girls...

Congrats Deb Very clever of you!! It really isn't that bad with a toddler, you just need to sleep when they do You'll be fine!

Wow Trish, Boys and fire!! Uegh! My nephew lit his bed up with matches once... I was staying over the night and his brother came in and very casually told us, so I though, 'Gee I better just check"... and holy smokes the bed was alight!! I crapped myself!! LOL Totally paniced... so incase of fir... DO NOT CALL ME!!! LOL

Bec, I hope eliza's scratches heal up ok...

Have fun with your Mum Fi

What a clever boy Zander is, Sarah Sounds like he has a ball!

Not much going on here... Violet is in bed again. Last night we were sitting down having tea and she promply looked at each of us and said, "love oooh"... too cute. The night before when putting her to bed, she told me to have "sweet dreams"... very funny.
    She walked up and hit her dad and thought it was rahter funny until Daddy said, "NO!". To which she looked at him and said, "sorry"... haha... awwwww how can you stay mad!

TL

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Awwww Violet sounds sooo adorable. "Love oooh"... OMG... how CUUUUTE!
    LOL @ your nephew setting his bed alight, Tanya. I can just imagine your reaction... uno you've gotta do something but, in the heat of the moment, what do you do first? I'd be the same.

Gab and I have just got back from playgroup. I drove which is laughable because it's literally just 2 blocks away (if that). It was raining on and off tho and I couldn't be stuffed running, LOL. Gab likes to walk by herself so a 1 minute walk turns into a 10 minute walk. It's good for her to walk on her own tho cos it wears her out. I think she'll sleep well this arvo tho. She woke up a good couple of hours earlier than she has been lately. It's good because I get more done but I was enjoying my sleep-ins
    I'm back off to Geelong tomorrow. I have a shopping bus trip to go to on Saturday so my little sister is looking after Gab (Mum will be on the shopping trip). I've been the last 2 years so it's slowly becoming tradition. All the locals here think I'm nuts because I'll be missing the Dunkeld Cup. It's supposed to be quite an event! Pah... I can't drink so I don't think I'll be missing much!
    Last edited by Debbie Lee; November 16th, 2006 at 11:34 AM.

hey ladies,

nothing much on our end, just been cold and wet and im over it!! It hailed so much it may as well have been snowing...

must do personal later, gotta pick the kids up from daycare

TTFN

Morning girls...

Have fun in Geelong Deb... I don't think you'll be missing much at the Dunkeld Cup (never been, but I can imagine what i'll be all about )

Guess What? We have had poo in the potty!! Yaaay for Violet! She was telling me she needed to do poo, so I took her pants off and put her on and she promply got off, and kept saying, 'poo' so eventually she got back on of her own accord and sat for a minute or two and did a poo... she was quite surprised to see a poo in there...LOL

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww clever Violet!! Wow... that's just fantastic. Was she scared of the poo, Tanya? I've been trying to get Gab to do something on the potty but she just sits on it. She follows me to the loo all the time. When I'm sitting there, I give her a square of toilet paper and she pretends to wipe her bum! So cute. All the while she sniffs and says "Poosss Poosss". She'll get there eventually!

Wow Tanya, Congrats to Violet!! What a grown up little girl Decflan has no interst in the potty (he knows how to use it, i just finished toilet training his brother... he does day Pooo's Mummy (and flaps his hand in front of his face and scrunches his nose up, its so funny) but think ill be toilet training him next summer. Another year of nappies..

Deb - have fun shopping. So you cant go to the races and get drunk... You have the most precious gift in the world And Shopping's WAYYYY more fun than watching little guys on horses bouncing around a track LOL

Well im heading into the city to do some shopping today, meeting up with some of the girl in Anneliese's baby buddies group... most of us are from melbourne!! Must go shopping for my SS pressie today as well...

Must be the day for shopping. Have fun Simone!

Deb, nah, she wasn't scared of it, just fascinated!! My girls like to look at poo...LOL

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

And Shopping's WAYYYY more fun than watching little guys on horses bouncing around a track LOL
    LOL Simone... too true! Even if I wasn't preggo and could drink, I'd still have no one to look after Gab so I wouldn't have had all the much fun anyway. Bring on the shopping trip I say!
    Have fun shopping today! Hope you get your SS sorted. I've still got to buy for Gabby's SS but we go to a brilliant toy shop on the trip so I imagine I'll find something there.

Tanya - LOL @ your girls liking the look of poo I have to show Gabby's in her nappy... she insists on seeing it. Then we both wander to the loo and wave "Bye Bye Poos!" and I flush it down. Gab says "Bye-Bee Poosss, Bye-bee". So cute.

Hey Ladies

I have been MIA for ages. Too much to do and no time to do it, I guess.

Deb- HUGE CONGRATS to you, Neil and Gabby. How exciting!!!

Fi- Almost there for you, hope everything goes well!

Tanya - YAY for Violet! What a clever girl!

Simone - The nice weather is coming, YAY!!

Trish - Norty Noah, I hope he has got the message now!

Sarah - Well done Zander for doing so well at Gym.

I think I have remembered everyone. I really must pop in here more. I do read your posts, just dont usually have time to post myself. Slack! We are doing pretty well here. Hayley is being very cute most of the time, but very demanding and 'NO' is her fave word atm. She is still so tiny though, not sure she will ever grow, she is still only 9.8kgs and in size 0 for most things! I have been really busy with Hayley and trying to get a lot of the renos done before Xmas, thankfully its meant to be nice for the next 5 days as I have a heap of painting to do. I am not sure this place will ever be finished, the friends that I have keep adding things to our list!

I am off next week to pick up all my laybys for Xmas, wrap and stash all in one day and pray that the older kids dont find them. We'll see. Netball final tomorrow....we better win!

Catch up again soon!

Good luck on the netball Dinky - hope your girls do well (I'm presuming its the girls netball, not yours??) Nice to see you in here, I'm a lurker sometimes too. I just run out of time to post!
    Deb - have fun shopping. The weather is lovely here today. Shopping is soooo not fun with a toddler and a big belly.

Sarah - I didnt mean the pregnancy sucked - its just a lot harder with a toddler. You will see what I mean soon enough I've actually enjoyed this one soooooo much more than last time. I feel much closer to the baby, and much calmer and more patient. Things are just as sore and uncomfy, but its easier in so many ways. If it wasn't for the jenna factor, it would be a pretty cruisy pregnancy. A nice change

Tanya - violet is a very clever girl yay for her! here's hoping you have a quick and easy potty training.

Simone - I hope your shopping goes well too.

I'm buggered,a nd its only day 2!!!! Mum and katy are just soooo full on all day long. They get Jenna completely revved up - mum is apparently fascinated with Jenna, she thinks she is very clever, so keeps pushing and pushing her to do more and more! Maybe she reckons she'll get her first degree at uni by 10 if she carries on this way! Anyway, she has been to a few op shops, and picked out a pile of beads and bracelets. All completely inappropriate size-wise, so I guess once she's gone they will be "supervised dressup". But Jenna loves her pretties, and keeps wanting the clip on earrings even though her poor little ears are going very red.

Ahhh - 4 more days. Tomorrow will be a killer, but at least its without Jenna, so its a little easier for me to manage.

Ok will try to do a mammoth catch up.

Dinky, great to see you back around here. Wow Hayley is still quite small. Tehya's not huge either, she has only just hid 11 kgs but is quite tall.

Fi, LOL at Jenna and her degree. Who know's hey. Cute at Jenna and her pretties too. You know if you get them pierced she won't have to worry about clip on's Only stirring. Can you believe you only have another month to go until bub is here. Do you have nay idea what your having?? Other than a baby that is.

Deb, hope you have a great day out on your shopping trip. I will be out watching the horse with the little men instead. Well, I don't really watch, just drink. It's ladies day out there so it will be packed with young guys again. Go figure.

Tanya, what a clever girl Violet is. Sounds like she is coming along in leaps and bounds. We have yet to catch that wee in the loo, Tehya isn't hugely fond of it although she does know when she needs to go because she grabs my hand and tells me wee wee's and we go to the toilet, sit there for 5 seconds, get off and go pee on the floor. Love having tiles

Sarah, sounds like Zander is loving the gym. WTG for him. Even better that he is starting to become more social too. Looks like it is working for him and you.

Tehya is now on AB's for both her cough and as a preventor to make sure her burn doesn't get infected. Poor thing also has Vulvitis !!! inflamation of her vulva. I was changing her bum yesterday, she'd done a poo, she has no bum rash at all. Anyway wiped over her fanny and it started to bleed. Tehya was screaming so I called in Mark and we agreed to take her to the dr's. She wouldn't even open her legs to be carried so it was over the shoulder style. Poor thing was walkng like a cow girl. Basically it could be anything from soap to poo that could have irritated her so I have to keep it as clean as possible, which I do anyway. Nappy free is good. And plenty of cream on the outer part of her fanny but nothing inside. Oh the joys of it all.

I am now on med's for my migraines too. Have to take tablets daily to see if we can get control of it all. Also got a script for the pill. Damn AF is due the day of the Robbie Williams concert and seeing as how we are on an oval and the loos are too hard to get too, especially when the conert starts I'd rahter not have them. Only problem is I might loose my milk or supply might drop. Dr said it's about time anyway I think I might just take the pill the week before the concert and stop the day after. Hope that will get me through with minimal affects to my suply.

Joel has been suspended again !! For wagging. In my eyes they are just giving him a legal reason to be off school. Just what he wants. I think what his plan is, is to get expelled that way he can leave school and we have no choice in it.

What to do, what to do .....

hey ladies

not much here, declan had had some bug going around had a high temp, vomiting, oh so clingy...

Your kiddies sound tiny guys, Declan is just over 14kg and in size 2's now!! Also has a size 6 foot. Big kid... But then i had my tiny bubba... Anneliese is only in 0000's and she's 5 months old... slowly growing into 000's

just a quiet weekend though. hope everyone enjoyed theirs
    Last edited by simone; November 19th, 2006 at 08:03 PM.

Hi Girls
    Just popping in before my rather hectic week:eek:
    Deb: Hope you have had a great weekend of shopping, I had a busload of guys pull up in front of work they were all yelling we are going to the Dunkeld races...lol I thought maybe leaving town was a wise thing to do
    Trish: Poor Teh sounds like it is a painful situation she is in...as for all your whoas hope it all settle downs
    Simone: Wow Declan is a big boy..big feet too. I meant to ask did you go to the races last week
    FiFi: Hows mum going..revving Missy up I suppose its going to take a few weeks to bring her down...how many weeks we got left, I'm getting excited my cousin is going in for a c-sect on Dec 1st so there will be bubbas all around
    Tanya: Big cuddles to Violet she is a clever cookie, we will be in nappies for some time I'm sure. Although I can ask if she has done poo and she yells Noooo!!! and shakes her head violently Im sure it means nothing to her lol
    Weird day here..I've been having head spins and almost a morning sickness thing going...no excitement tho. Nick asked if I could be and I told him that my other boyfriend is really fertile as he already has 10 kids he shut up and didnt ask any more questions.
    Better go and organise the girl for Nannys tomorrow..I hate having to pack everything plus it suppose to be 37. Our airrconditioner is still awaiting parts ohh well
    Bec

Bec - i went to Oaks Day last week, had a ball...

Simone, Tehya's foot is between a 5 and 6 too. Depends on the shoes, and we are needing some 2's in clothes, but that's more for length.

I hope that Declan is feeling better and is getting over his bug. Poor sick kiddies Aww at Anneleise still in 0000's, atlest she get's lot's of wear out of her clothes before she grow's out of them

Bec, a girl always needs an extra boyfriend tucked away to bring out in times of need. LOL. Hope you are feeling better, do you think maybe your blood sugar's were down alittle ??? Could explain the dizziness.

Had a great day out at the races on Saturday, got there around 1pm ish and got home about 12.30am, so a pretty long day. The toes on my left foot still have pins and needles in them so I'm not sure what's going on there.

Stayed home Sun, Mark's parent and nieces came up for a couple of hours then ex SIL and my neices came over and stayed for a roast dinner. Yummy. Best of all, while I was cooking she did most of my ironing Silly girl, but I am so thankful for it. Will have to invite her for tea more often.

Tehya is doing better, her face is healing really good, thankfully. Cold is still hanging around, very hard to drink when your nose is blocked up.

Joel has his first appt with the anger management counsellor. He is at Shane's so I think he will be taking him down there. I plan on going too but will probably be very hard to talk with Noah and Tehya there.

Hope all had a great weekend and that all bubbies are being good.

Oh, BTW I updated Tehya's album yesterday. Feel free to have a squizz at my gorgeous girl.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast