Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #6

I agree Angel. I get the Weleda teething relief, and I find it fabulous.

Who's in hospital Bec? Am I missing something? I told shane that Jenna will be sick in the next week - instead its me thats having the dizzy spells and the sick tummy..... How exciting about the IVF appt - let me know if there is anythign I can do to help.
    And apparently we are going out to dinner tonight. I guess the odd dummy spit really works in this household? The reservation is at 8pm - I'm sure I'll be asleep by 8:30

No one is hospital..although Liza is sneezing alot so if we get out of the feral pit with a cold we have done well.
    Fi: How was dinner? Where did you go? I think I need a night out lol. When Shane came over last night he said that he was in the bad books duh as if I didnt already know..ohh well I pretended I didnt know just to amuse him
    Gotta go and vote..be nice if i actually had paid attention to what is going on..they all studge me as far as I am concerned...BUT I wont be voting for the one that wants to make our lovely st a truck route. I just have to ask the handerer out of the pamplets if there person intends to do it..Nick will be embarrassed oh well
    Bec

Have fun voting Bec. Shane is naughty - he told me you told him that he was in the bad books. Just goes to show that you can't trust that man.
    Had a lovely dinner out, and a sleepin this morning, and he even brought me home a mocha cream filled pastry from Lara that I have dreams over. While I felt completely sick after eating it - it sure was heaven Almost as good as a whole bottle of charddy

Debbie Lee Guest

Doh.. I forgot about voting. I guess I have to get dressed today then

I haven't been getting notifications for this thread. Most annoying.

Fi - hope Jenna doesn't get sick from the playcentre. Gab never did... and we went heaps! LOL I agree about people letting bigger kids into the little kids section. The age limit should be lowered to 3 because 4 year olds are massive and quite capable of playing in the big kids section. Have fun going out for dinner! Where are you going?

Bec - I agree about your street being a truck route. How annoying would that be? Why can't they just stick to the highways?
    I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you with your next IVF attempt, matey

Angel - how did Kynan go with his immunisations? Gab got pretty sick after hers. Wasn't fun!

Ok... better go and catch Miss Gabrielle and get her dressed. She's been running around in a singlet and nappy for 2 hours. She's gotta be cold!

Cold!! You joking!? Must be a different season down there, Deb..

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Yep... it's overcast here so there's a warmish breeze outside but it's cold inside.

OMG - There were photos of lake wendouree in Ballarat in the Addy today, and it all dried up! I couldn't believe it!!
    Makes me realise that while things are pretty grim in Geelong, at least we still have the Barwon flowing through.

HEy ladies

Well, Declan is still really sick, took him to drs this morning - as well as the flu, he has a middle ear infection. So we have to give him antibiotics (thats how bad it is, dr says he normally wouldnt give ab's for an ear infection) and hope his ear drum doesnt burst. Joyful!! Xander and anneliese are coming down with Declan's flu at the moment... at least another week of sick kids.

Congrats Fi - 37 weeks!!!

Bec - hope everything goes well at drs...

hey to everyone else, gotta run - xanders whinging again!

Simone, sorry to hear that Declan is still sick. Poor little man. Atleast he is now on AB's, hopefully they will kick in soon ans he will get better soon. Buggar that the other kids are now getting sick too, fingers crossed they don't get it as bad as Declan.

Fi, good to hear that you had a nice night out. And yay for the sleep in too. Not too much longer until you can have your chardy hun. WOW, 37 weeks. Anytime now is great hey. Have you got everything sorted out for bub's arrival ?? Give Shane a good clip across the ears and tell him to behave himself. No one needs a norti husband when they are that pg. Hope Jenna doesn't get sick from the germ pit either. I hate those places, especially the ball pits. I want to know that at the end of each day all of the balls are taken out and washed as is the bottom of the pit. Yeah right, there'd be no place that did that. Hopefully you get to do your own swap test too. I never had it any of my kids.

Deb, I can't believe it's that cool there. We all packed up and went to the local p!ss pond Got there about 10.30 so it was still pretty empty. Hopefully your getting your notifications now too. How's Gab Gab going ?? Hope she's being a good girl. How are you feeling, any MS yet ??

Angel, I hope that Kynan went well with his immunisations. Atleast that's it for a while. Hopefully Kynan's teeth will come through quickly for both you and him.

Tanya, aww how cute are your girls. Already name swapping and they aren't even twins I wonder if they can get away with it when they go to school.

Bec, hopefully Eliza doesn't get too sick. Oh an IVF appt. hope it all goes well for you guys.

Belinda, woohoo on the good sleep. I only wish I got one of them. Hope all is going well with the pox, do you see any signs of the other boy's getting it ??

OK, that's as far back as my review goes. So to anyone I missed I hope all is well with you and your little ones.

Tehya is in bed atm having a nap. Poor thing is stilll coughing like mad so I know it's only a matter of time before she wakes up. Oh why did I write that. There she is

Joel just walked in the house with a group of mates. Of course I am sitting here with my bikini top still on. D'oh !! Too bad. He say's mum put a top on. Yuck. LOL.

Tehya's swiming is going great. This week she got turned over onto her belly in the water and had to get herself back onto her back and float. She did it great first time. Next lesson she has a "dry start" which means that she is pulled in from the side of the pool at the start, no warming up in the pool first, then the following week a fully clothed lesson. She is flying through all of her classes. Her teacher (and mummy) are very impressed. While at the local pools today I tested out her floating which she did great. Happy to see that she can do it in a noisy pool setting too, where she does lessons it's usually pretty quiet.

Mark has gone to the pub with a mate. I was enjoying the peace. Got a whole 30 minutes of it before Joel walked in and Tehya woke up. Now I have a group of teenagers out my backyard and another 2 (brandon and his cousin) in my loungeroom.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. The weather here is gorgeous. I love the warm weather but am very glad that I'm not the one pg through it all again

WOW, how was that for a catch up !!

Debbie Lee Guest

Fi - my goodness. It's pretty grim. I couldn't get over how dry Geelong looked when I was down last weekend. Of course, it's probably the same up here but I'm not as used to it, iykwim?

Simone - ouchies... poor Declan. Sounds like it's gonna be one yukky week at your place I hope the antibiotics kick in real fast for master Declan.

Neil just let me have a nanna nap becuase I had a killer headache. Miss Gabrielle didn't want to sleep this arvo (even in her new cot!) so he entertained her before heading off to work.

Sorry Trish... posting at the same time. LOL @ Joel being embarrassed with you being in a bikini top. Guaranteed his mates are lovin' it!! hahahaa
    Sounds like Tehya is going great guns with her swimming! Clever little chook.
    No MS yet. In fact, I got nothin'. Had a headache today but I had them every now and then before pregnancy so who knows. Guess I should live it up while I can. Betcha I'll be as nauseated as all-getout in a couple of weeks.
    Last edited by Debbie Lee; November 25th, 2006 at 04:10 PM.

Deb, great to hear that you have no MS. Maybe you'll get lucky this time. Forgot to say buggar about your BP though. Hope it settles down for you. (it was you that had bp probs wasn't it ??)

Great that you got a nana nap. Tehya is back down, sleeping right across my bed. It's so damn hot in my room too. I had the curtains opened in there. Atleast there is a fan in there.

I hope his mates aren't loving it. PMSL. They are easy pleased if that's the case. My poor pathetic excuses for boobs. Although Tehya hasn't had booby for the day yet so atleast my left boob is looking good. Right one has died miserably though. Oh well back to my sad 12 A bb's One day I will get a boob job

Anyone want to share some extra bb with me ??

Debbie Lee Guest

You can have some of mind, Trish. I'm always threatening to get a boob reduction. My F-cup maternity bras were too small last time so I reckon I'll have to go up to G's... arrgh!

LOL, well Deb, we really are the long and short of it aren't we. I went up to a 14D with Tehya and I was more than happy. Hell, I'll settle for a nice 12C thanks

Ooh - I'll settle with a nice 12C too. I haven't been in one of those since I was about 16!!
    LMAO on your different sized boosies though Trish. At least you are in a bikini top! I reckon it was abotu 16deg down at cricket today. I had to put a jumper on Jenna. She is on another planet this afternoon. Mad as a hatter.....
    Great that Tehya is doing so well with her swimming. I soemtimes think that I should be getting her into lessons again, but then I realise that I would have to get in to, andI'm just not in the mood. Call me lazy

Simone - sorry about your man being on AB's. Hopefully it all clears up soon.

Deb - Yay on no MS yet! Hopefully it stays away for you. The hardest things for me in the first tri was definitly the ms cleaning the nappies and the total tiredness. Mind you I was working full time too, so that wasn't easy.....

Shane just managed to pop the good side of my back out! He decided to turn while going over a speed bump in the carpark, and it threw my body out completely! Unreal. 3 weeks to go. I can do this!! Of course it could be 5, but I know you guys are going to throw all the LVs at metogo on time. Right?

Hey Trish - tell me exactly about the EPO. I have a box in the cupboard, not sure on the strength and I dont know when to start taking them. I can't find anything on the internet about when its safe from. I could call the midwife, but you are a wealth of knowledge......

Fi, start shoving them up there Seriously hun, anytime now is fine. You can take them both orally and vaginally. I was using several - like 2 to 3 a day internally by the end of my pg with Tehya also a few orally for good measure. While they didn't make me go into labour as such my cervix was so soft and stretchy... well, so I am told Put them in as far as you can go, nice and close to your cervix.

I will look for you to find some information on using the stuff. I know I had heaps of it so it is out there.

BTW, I don't get into the water with Tehya. She has a private lesson, just herself and her teacher in the water. Look around, there are places that will do it like that for you.

As for being a 12C at 16. I was lucky enough to even need a bra then

ETA I've just cracked a bottle of wine. Hoping to get drunk but then Mark will want me. Wish I could just get drunk without a male trying to crack on to me
    Last edited by Trish; November 25th, 2006 at 07:39 PM.

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL Trish... that's why Neil likes it when I drink! They're hopeless, aren't they? I'll happily swap boobies with you. Big ones ain't what they've cracked up to be. They just get in the way and OMG are they heavy?

Fi - oh no @ your back! Ouch! Can you maybe go and see a physio or a myotherapist? Gabby was in a weird mood today too. Something in the air perhaps? She was a crack-up tho. Good luck with the EPO. Sending LOADS of LV's your way when you need them

So freakin' bored. Yeah... there's a giant pile of washing to be folded but I don't wannnna! I really should get my scrapbooking stuff out and finish all my little projects for Gab's scrapbook. I've kind of lost interest tho... hmm... maybe if I force myself I'll be re-inspired. I have a kitchen table now after all!

Deb, you need to get yourself to a scrap class. That will get you inspired again. Saying that though, I haven't scraped in ages !!!

I don't want huge boobs. Just more than what I have, of course When I went out to the races last Sat, I was with my ex SIl, she is a size 8 but has a 10DD bust, how can she not fall face first?? Anyway, she wore a strapless dress and constantly I was having to help her pull the girls up. Adjusting her bra and giving them a heave up, man those things are heavy.

Lazy night here, kids are just going in for a bath now. Hmm maybe I can drink my wine and seeing as how it's late already, just crash out on it That way he has to leave me alone !!!

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL... sounds like a plan, Trish!
    Good idea on the scrap class. I think there's a scrapping shop in Hamilton. I may have to find out about it. Even if I can only go once a fortnight - I can probably pick a day when Neil is home so that Gab isn't a hassle.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast