Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #6

LOL Trish - why cant we drink in peace?? I have a bottle of crouchen riesling in the fridge, but no bottle open

I wish my "girls" were bigger - when i had Anneliese my boobs went up to a 12C, they are normally A's, then settled at a B which i was happy with, but my milk is slowly dwindling away, cant seem to keep a supply much past 6-7 months, so im between an A and B cup atm.

Well, i have 2 kids in bed at the moment, i just feel crap. I hate tonsilitis. Anneliese's cough has gotten really bad, i hope it doesnt turn into anything more... i cant handle any more sickness!!

Fi - sorry to hear abot your back.... not long now

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww Simone... sounds terrible. Tonsilitis sucks. I've only had it a few times (all in my teen years I think) but I remember the feeling vividly! OUCH! I hope Anneliese is ok. Poor little chicken.

I think you have my email addy Trish? Send the info through to me - I'm a little cautious on taking things that I dont know about. A few pages from google makes everything smarter
    Well it must be the night for drinking. We opened a bottle of chardy tonight, and Ionly get 1.5glasses, but hell - right now thats enough to make me tipsey Its so hard to stop once you are started.
    Luckily I'm a no go zone at night at the mo. I have several pillows around me that only get strategically moved when I need my back rubbed. hehehe

Deb - I pulled out an old cross stitch today that I haven't touched in about 2-3years. Its a sampler (the ones with the alphabet?) so I have done S-W today. Its actually very calming, but my eyes are buggered when I try and look from in front of me to the TV screen.
    Oh well - its only the league. Cmon the kiwis

Simone - man - you are having a rough trot!!! Hopefully there are some sunny skies and clear health ahead for you.

ETA - FIL asked me yesterday to find a middle of the road priced camcorder for SIL for Chrissie. I said no probs, and it was only afterwards when we were on our way out to dinner that Shane told me it will almost definitly be for us! Which is exciting, so I get to hunt around for the model I want, and then pretend we dont know, and he will buy it for us! Very funny. But imagine if it is for SIL - wont I be grumpy bum?
    I dont actually like being on camera, it annoys me no end, which is so surprising given I'm a complete exhibitionist, but I always sound obnoxious and look fat...... But I'm actually kinda looking forward to it.
    Anyway.....
    Last edited by Fi; November 25th, 2006 at 08:54 PM. Reason: To add more

I hope so too FI... God cant keep dumping all the crap on me!! lol
    Hope you're enjoying your drinks

Angel: Glad the teething stuff is working and hope the needles went well, i had to have the same needle myself and it didnt hurt at all and i am scared of needles

Trish: no signs of any of us getting it, counting monday as D-day that there is a good chance we wont after then, as luke got it so mildly i think we might be ok thankfully
    I have to have top up needle for immunisation when i take cooper for his shots though, need two shots after 13years of age

Hope everyone else is going well, i felt like drinking tonight myself but didnt bother in the end, might have one to relax me though, in a funny mood tonight, just not interested in hanging with anyone

Went to Lukes school disco last night, was ok, when Mason wasnt dancing he was trying to go through handbags and steal drinks lol

Cooper was very unsettled today, was very overtired and was sick a lot after last bottle so hope he is ok, think it just all caught up with him, DH overstimulates him then expects him to go to sleep, after 3 kids you think he would be better at working it out, guess not!
    Last edited by Belinda; November 25th, 2006 at 10:10 PM.

Debbie Lee Guest

Fi - woo hoo for the camcorder! Fingers crossed it IS for you. If you don't like being on the camera, just do what I do and be behind it all the time My voice is still there tho. OMG, I am annoying!! hahaha

Simone - hope you are feeling better today, mate How's Declan?

Belinda - LOL @ Mason going through handbags to steal drinks! Oh no... you mean after 3 kids, the DH still doesn't get it?? I was holding high hopes for Neil with this next one! Nahh.. he's pretty good. He was always able to settle Gab better than me half the time (well, the handful of times he tried).

I found out that Santa is going to be at Hamilton Harvey Norman today. I'm tossing up whether or not to try Gabby with him. I SO reckon she'll chuck a tanty...... but, then, maybe she'll be open to the idea if she sees that other kids are doing it?

Deb, I hope that Gab goes good with Santa today if you decide to go. Get yourself scrappin before the new bub comes along. Then there's no time for it for a few months.

Fi, if you don't want the camera you can send it my way. I've been wanting one for years. Still haven't got it though.

Have emailed you through some info. It was my 3rd go, as fast as I would get the page full of info the page would shut down ?? Hopefully there's enough there, I also added the sites from where the info came from. Hope your back is feeling somewhat better today.

Belinda, woohoo, sounds like you are in the clear. LOL at Mason flogging drinks. Atleast it wasn't wallets

Simone, hope your kiddies get better soon hun. Ouch on your throat too. I get really sever tonsilitis, I was supposed to get them out, was 1 week off going into hospital when I found out I was pg with Noah.

Well I took Tehya in for a bath with me lastnight then when we got out she was sooky so I layed down on the bed with her and my wine, watched some tv, gave her bb and we crashed out. Mark slept on the lounge as we were hogging the bed

It's all systems go here. Noah is riding Mark's bum as he is making them some jelly. God only know's why he is doing it now ?? Tehya is being a cow, but what's new there.

We were planning on going for a drive to the beach this afternoon but it is quite overcast here and so much cooler than yesterday.

Thanks Trish - I got the email! Very helpful, I'll have a good read through it today and chase up a bit of the info.
    Deb - good luck with Santa. I'm still waiting for Jenna's bump to go down before we consider it, but it now has a pea sized lump under the skin. I'm hoping its not a piece of skull.
    I'm considering spending the day in bed. Thumping headache, sick to the gut, and generally unimpressed with the world. I'm wondering what my chances are of getting rest though...... I had Shane up early rubbing my back, but at least this week Jenna has pretty much slept through every night. What a relief!!

How funny to go to the social Belinda! I'm so not looking forward to teenagers - specially if this one is anothergirl

Debbie Lee Guest

How did you go, Fi? Get a bit of a rest today? Just watch that headache - if you start to see double or your vision goes blurry, get into the hospital straight away. So glad Jenna has been sleeping so well. Here's hoping she keeps that up for good, hey?

Trish - what did you guys end up doing today? LOL @ you and Tehya managing to kick Mark out of the bed

Well... I just wasted 3 hours of my life.
    I tried to call Harvey Norman to check what time everything was happening but I was on hold for 5 minutes so gave up and got ready anyway. Got there just before 10am... and they open at 10am. So Gab and I wandered around some other shops. I picked up some wrapping paper and a few other bits n pieces. Head back to Harvery Norman only to find out Santa doesn't get there until 12pm. Grrr. So Gab and I got some morning tea and headed down to the lake to have a play at the playground there. Gab had a great time. We threw some bread to a couple of magpies so, naturally, a *****e load of seagulls decided to visit. I don't think Gab was impressed. She yelled at them and threw her arms around trying to get them to go away. Fricken seagulls are everywhere!
    Got back in the car and went to target. I found Neil a red polo shirt. I want us all wearing red on Christmas day. Corney? Yes. But I don't care!
    That killed enough time so we went back to Harvey Norman after I changed Gab's nappy, brushed her hair and wiped her face. They had a stack of balloons there so Gab ran like the d!ckens to get hold of one only to stop still in her tracks when she saw Santa. She was NOT impressed. We were the only ones there so I plonked her on his knee and "WAAAAAA!". She chucked the biggest tanty. So I rescued her (after the teenage boys attending it suggested that I try and be in the photo too... not likely!). Gab clung to me and her balloon) for dear life. The only time she so much as peeked at Santa she gave him the most suspicious look like he was the devil or something. I waited for 20 minutes for some other kids to come along. I thought Gab might be more open to the idea if she saw other kids having a go. No one bloody showed up. I tried putting Gab on the ground but she just howled some more. So I gave up. OMG... what a waste of time Eh... it's not like I had anything better to do. I think I might make Santa photos a "first Christmas" thing - any money she wants to do it next year!! Grrr!

There might be hope still Debbie, actually Bill was so much better with Luke as a baby then i was, i was crap at it with no patience, i have now got patience and he hasnt, go figure!

Trish: Enjoy the beach if you do end up going

Fi: glad to here Jenna has been sleeping through and i hope you get that rest in today, i also have my 16 year nephew who lives with us, and i can safely say teenager are like aliens, just a different breed altogether for them years lol, really not looking forward to luke hitting that stage at all!

Debbie: Dont give up yet, just keep showing her him everytime your at the shops, mason went from would not go within any distance of him to smiling at him last time, last time he was still unsure, but i will keep trying at a distance for awhile longer anyhow
    Otherwise just get a pic of Santa and photoshop her onto his lap lol like i told someone else to do

Belinda, not a bad idea there to photoshop the kid into Santa pic. 16 year olds hey, if their anything like 15 year olds I want out now !!!

Deb, what a shame Gab was un cooperative for you. How dare she have a mind of her own Tehya is EXACTLY the same. Stubborn as a mule too.

Fi, good to hear that Jenna is letting you get some rest. I so do not envy you being nearly full term pg with a toddler. Oh 2 girls in the teenage years. Does that mean b!tch fights ?? I don't know, never had a sister. Lovely.

We ended up just bumming for the morning, then left at 12 to go up to Toys R Us. Stopped at the fruit market on the way. Tehya slept for most of the trip up there so that was good, but of course she wanted to run amok once we were in the store. She found a motorbike that she insisted on riding. Mark was very proud. I tell her, she's my girl that's for the boys. Hmm she doesn't seem to be listening though. She's keener on bikes and cars than Noah somedays.

Teh still has that damn cough, on the way home she coughed so bad she spewed everywhere. Had to pull over and strip her off poor thing. She is still telling us when she wants to wee, and this morning even told us for poo, but alas, none in the loo yet. Plenty on the tiles though...

Funny girl in bed this morning she reaches up to her hair and says plain as day. I got hair. PMSL. I guess you just had to hear it. Was very cute.

Debbie Lee Guest

Belinda - not a bad idea with photoshop It's good that Mason is slowly warming up to him. I kind of knew Gab would be funny about it anyway. She's a suspicious alouicious (sp?) as it is.

Trish - PMSL @ Tehya. "I got hair". Fancy that! I think Gab knows when she needs to wee and poo too but, yeah, can't quite connect it with the potty or the loo. All a matter of time I suppose.

I've re-named Neil, Mr. Scrooge. Everytime I tell him about chrissy presents we need to buy he gets all annoying. "How much is THAT gonna cost" blah, blah, blah. The spirit of giving certainly passed him by. I blame his Dad... he didn't exactly instill the Christmas spirit into the boys. They don't buy for eachother and don't even really make a fuss on the day. Bah hum bug! I reckon I've done pretty well this Christmas. I only need to buy for my 2 younger sisters and their BF's and it's all done! Not bad for me... it's not even December yet.

Trish: Very similiar to a 15 year old lol but they get worse, he turned 16 in august and seemed to change after that, luckily we dont see much of him as he is out a fair bit when not at school, he probably shouldnt be but he is pretty mature as he wasnt bought up in the best circumstances so i trust him to be out there

Debbie: LOL at mr scrooge, Bill isnt that into christmas either as i dont think his family was, but it was a huge deal in ours so of course we do it they way i want

I just have to get my parents something, and my mum and MIL birthday presents as they are both days before christmas, and a few odds and ends for kids then i am done, so not so bad here either

Girls you are so much more sorted than me. I still ahve to get both my brothers presents. My ex SIL, brothers GF. My parents pressie. Mark's pressie off laby and some more stuff for the kids. As you can see, quite alot still. Although the most expensive stuff is done I think.

Deb, LOL at Neil being a scrooge. Mark is the same, he says today when I told him I still had a bit to get, What ?? you said that layby was $1200, and you still have atleast another $400 on. What else do they need. Well the xbox 360 was $700 by itself, and I do have 4 kids to buy for. Games for that are $100 each.

All too soon Teh will be telling me she's got hair elsewhere

Belinda, My 15 year old could not get much worse hun. The girls from my original baby buddy group know all about him. He's a very bad boy!!

Debbie Lee Guest

Oh Belinda... you just reminded me. My neice's birthday is on the 29th of Dec so I'd better buy for her too. I should start them on my "money in a card" policy. When they get too hard to buy for, it's $10 in a card. They LOVE it. I always preferred money over a gift... and it's SOOOO much easier. I'd put $20 in there but Mr. Scrooge cracks it. Tight-arse.

Trish - yes... you have one.... "challenging" 15yo on your hands. I just hope that in a few years time you can look back on all the trouble he caused and see it as a thing of the past. I've heard they are much nicer once they hit 18??

Well if that's the case come on 18 !! Or maybe that's just because by 18 you've made them move out coz your sick of their crap. LOL.

My big boys love to get cash. They pool the money up they get and buy themselves something they didn't get generally. Or it gets wasted on stuff. Hmm Joels bday was still around for a while. I bet that's gone now though, prob spent the last of it on the case of Beam his mates and him got a couple of weeks back

Geez, when I was getting grog at that age it was gooney juice not bloody Beam. Signs of the times hey...

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL... I didn't get ANY grog at that age. The times are a changin', hey?

I snuck mine from my boyfriend He was older. Like 20 !!!:eek:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast