Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #7

Hi again all.
    What a day!! Jenna and Shane - Hmm, not sure who had more fun? I know i enjoyed myself sitting on the blanket waiting for all our mates to show up. And they did - at 12:00 when we were leaving!
    Still jenna got to go on: Sack slide with Dad (many many times), teacups (many amany times), Horses and cart, camels, she did drawing, got some choccie from Santa, had lots of food andjust completely crashed when we got home. Poor little mite! For $15 for the family its pretty good value. We had plenty to eat too.

Deb - how great that Tash and Paige came for a visit! Thats a long drive for them? Adn good on you for baking. Shane is at me for a pav tomorrow, (his 44th bday) but I have MG here from 9:30 til 12, so I can't see when I'm going to have time!

Belinda - love the elbow trick! Must remember that one!

Dee - great to hear your boys are doing so well. 2 is beginning to make me feel just a tad tired! and the second isn't even hrer yet

Bec - PMSL on the wetsuit. When is your child going to use that? And more importantly, who has the patience to squeexe them in!

Tanya - It wont happen for days yet - I promise. Althought I have had an unpleasant crampy afternoon. Bec - put the phone beside the bed. J/K

Trish - LMAO on the car screen guy. I dont understand how people without children have any idea of what real patience is! Of course you love Mark, and he loves you, SO get yourselves back into it! And you stop getting pulled in every direction and have some quality time with him! No excuses! Book in for a night somewhere saucy and go to it. Someone can babysit the kids for you.

Well as I said - Shane's bday tomorrow. He is being a pain already, asking for a leggy blonde, so I got him a card with a rather rude message and a balloon inside. Serves him right! I told him there is no present, but I spent a bomb on a leather vest for him. Its ugly, but its what he wants, so hopefully he will like it. He better!!!

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL Fi! Hope Shane likes his present. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW SHANE! A leather vest, hey? How "bikey" of him I guess it'll be fitting with the Harley and all? Glad you guys had a great day today! Sounds awesome. Where was it held?
    Tash was visiting her Mum who lives up near Horsham so it was on her way home Hopefully next time they'll be able to stay a couple of nights. Paige was throughly impressed with the back yard.

Glad the day turned out well for you Debbie

I am sitting here with Cooper on my lap just fed, and i am eating a packet of oreo's and having a bourbon, i live on such a good diet lol, but ah well noone is here asking me for any, YAH to Cooper not being able to ask for anything yet, ah babies are good

Debbie Lee Guest

Ooooo bourbon!
    I miss it!! LOL
    Have one for me Belinda!

Fi: Hope Shane likes his gifts tommorow

Debbie: I have one left so i will have it just for you lol

Happy birthday to Shane fi!!!

Deb - ill have a drink for you too hahaha

Debbie will be virtually drunk before she knows it lol, forgot to have her drink actually, Cooper decided to whinge for hours for me instead

Lol bel, except for the bottle of wine i drank at the BB dinner sat night, i cant remember the last time i had a drink.. *sigh*

Belinda, my kids seem to be able to wipe my post's pretty damn quick too. Either that or Tehya comes along, stuffs with the mouse and shuts down the page that I am typing on !! HEHE, I go the elbows too. Hope you had a good drink hun.

Deb, Awww how cute at Paige wakng Gab up. Sounds like they really miss each other. I guess sometimes with little ones we underestimate the relationships they build too with friends. Hopefully you get to see each other again real soon.

Fi, I hope Shane enjoys his bday present. Sounds like it's perfect for him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANE. A leggy blonde hey... we aren't so bad How did Jenna's Dr appt go, what did they say about the lump ?? I know when Noah was clocked in the head hard the lump was there for months.

Simone, had to LOL at you
    except for the bottle of wine i drank at the BB dinner sat night, i cant remember the last time i had a drink.. *sigh*
    yeah only a bottle hey. Good on you girl

I very rarely drink at home, only if we have people over, otherwise it just puts me to sleep.

Had Brandon's high school info evening lastnight. He's going to the same school as Joel, God help him, so there was nothing new to learn that I didn't hear the 3 years previous. Still went though. He has his first day there this Thursday, hopefully he enjoys it. Got him the new sports uniform, the rest of it I just buy from Big W and the likes. Although I did notice that the schools polo's are better quallity and cheaper ($10) than the Stubbies ones so......

My stupid lips are tingling again. Feel a little swollen. As soon as I got up I smothered the Zovirax into them and took my herpes tablet Hopefully I am quick enough this time.

Tehya is climbing everything. I have to hide her ride on car as she uses it to climb up to the sink to get into everything. Instead she opens the cupboards and gets out the munchie container to use... Where there's a will hey.

I think shane liked his vest..... at least it fitted! Oh well, tough tooties, its his now.
    I have MG here in 2hrs, and can you believe rather than celaning my house I am on BB. I have to get up the rd and get some fresh bread and some watermelon for the kids. Its apparently going to be a scorcher here.

Bourbon sounds lovely Bel - well not really my drink, but you know what I mean

Deb - it was at the racecourse again, it was really good. Lots of shade which was great.

ETA: posting at the same time as Trish....
    Dr said that the lump could take years to go down. If its still there in a couple, we may have to go to a plastic surgeon. Its apparently just scar tissue - its just a shame its right between her eyes!!! Xmas photos will be a little odd..... And if they do need to operate, its a really odd place meaning that they would have to go in besdie the ear, so as she says, we just need to massage it over time and hopefully it will go down some. But possibly not Oh well, kids will be kids!

Fi, like I said Noahs took ages to go down. I never really woried about it although I supose I should've. Afterall he got hit betweent he eyes 3 times in teh one day and ended up at hospital with concussion, this was his 2nd bday mind you. Poor bubba. Hey, maybe that's what's wrong with him

Fingers crossed Jenna's lump goes away and doesn't need any ops. Don't want nothing disturbing her pretty little face. It has to make you millions one day. Well, that's what I tell Tehya

Jenna's mind will look after us in our old age I'm hoping. We have no height genes in our family, so unless short models start making money.........
    She's going to be a plumber or a sparky, and thats good enough for me

(Well she of course could be prime minister, or a brain surgeon, or a top flight lawyer, but we'll let her figure that out down the track )

HEHE, Joel want's to be a plumber, after all the years he has spent unclogging after blocking it I think it will suit him.

Height gene's hey, well, Tehya might be right there although us females aren't as tall as the men. I'm 5'7, so not short either. Just not a giant.

One of my kids has to be able to look after me, right ??? I have enough of them.

Debbie Lee Guest

Gab has to be a hairdresser or a mechanic. Not only will we get the services for free that are a pain to pay for, she'll be able to work from home if she needs a bit of cash in hand. Too easy! hehehe

Trish - LOL @ Joel being a plumber after blocking the loo so much. Hope you nipped that tingling in the bud. How do you feel about Brandon starting high school? I think I'll be sad when my kids start. High school is so tough and they're no longer kids once they've been there for a couple of years. I wonder if I can somehow make Gabby as naive as I was? I was a good girl really.... never got into any trouble (no drugs, no boys, no nothin'... quite boring really! LOL). I'd like Gabby to be like that!
    OMG @ Tehya climbing up onto the sink. She's a creative little thing, hey? So far Gab hasn't really figured out that if she moves furniture around she can climb up... tho her little step-ladder that Mum bought her has made its way into our bedroom so she can get up on her bed... hmmm... maybe I'm telling fibs!

Fi - hope your MG survives the heat ok. Watermelon sounds great. Say hi to Jo for me Hope she and Jack are doing well. I think it's gonna be hot here too. Bummer @ the lump on Jenna's head. I hope you can massage it out.

Poor Neil has only just got to bed after night shift. Yesterday he was dismantling one of the silly structures in the back yard (I think it was meant to be for some kind of fernery). Anyway, he was digging and managed to bust through a water pipe! Some twit had only buried the water supply to the house 1inch under the ground. Grrr! So the water was off all night. It took him 2 hours to fix it when he got home. He wasn't a happy lad. He wants to sleep all day today since it's gonna be such a big day tomorrow with the wiggles. I'm hoping Gab will have a big sleep today too... tho she got up at 8:30am so I dunno if it's going to happen.
    I had to get up and literally shove food in my mouth - I was so hungry I thought I was going to vomit. Hmm... how nice would it be if I could avoid m/s just by eating? That'd dash my hopes of losing weight during the pregnancy, LOL.

LOL at using food to stop the MS Deb. Don't know how good it will do you waist but t's worth a shot hey.

Buggar about the water pipes. I bet Neil was swearing like a trouper, I would've been. Fingers crossed Gab is nice and uiet today so he can get some sleep. There's no way we could have a shift worker in this house, they'd be very tired. My kids are way to busy during the day.

Umm Brandon going to high school. It is abit sad but given that he's the second one doing it it's not as bad, iykwim. He is a totally differnt kid to Joel so hopefully we escape without half of the hassles Joel has given me. Still they didnt really start to get bad until this year.

Ohh yeah, I like the idea of a hairdresser. Maybe I can get one of the boys to do that

Tehya keeps getting the Brauers Calm out of the fridge, Is she giving me a hint or what ?? Not like she has it that often.

Was checking Joel's MSN messages lastnight, bad I know, but the only way I can keep tabs on him. Anyway he had arranged to meet some girl (tart) over near the highschool at 11.30. I stayed up and sat in the loungeroom in the dark. I heard his room door open but didn't manage to catch him before he got over teh fence. Let's just say he was suprised when he came back in to see me sitting on his bed waiting. Told me he went out to use the phone, little liar. Of course I can't say otherwise really or he will know that I've been reading. I just said there was no way that was what he was doing. For 1 he has no money for phone and 2 if he wanted to make a call he would've used the house phone. And you don't call anyone at 11.30 !!

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - oooerr @ catching Joel in the act! Nordy boy. He would have ***** himself seeing you there on his bed LOL. I completely understand why you check his MSN messages... it's not like he's been an angel and you have no reason to do it.

My Dad says Matthew is going to be a PM as he likes ordering and organising people LOL. I just hope he uses his intelligence to their full benefit and they aren`t wasted.

Trish - My goodness you have your hands full with Joel, he probably wet himself when he saw you sitting there waiting for him LOL Hope your lip doesn`t get any worse.

Deb - Grr @ the water pipes

Fi - Happy Birthday to Shane. Sorry to hear about Jenna`s lump, hopefully it will not need an op later.

Belinda - Alcohol, what`s that, I haven`t touched the stuff since I conceived Matthew in August 04, one sip and I`m sure I`d be hung over nowdays.

I`m sporting a very sore bruised knee, I`m very lucky I didn`t break it as I fell over on the tiles in the bathroom and all my weight landed on my knee with a great big thud, I`m sure I shook the house LOL Mark was so sympathitic like not and he`s the one who left water on the floor for me to slip in

Okay I better go Matthew is now pulling out the modem so I`ll connect and hope this goes through.

Well it went through Dee. Lucky for you hey. Ouchies on your knee too. Hope you haven't damaged it in anyway. Well other than a bruise. I have nearly fallen over here so many times, these tiles get very slippery when wet. (hey great title for an album )

Deb, would've been so much more fun if he had brought the girl back with him.... That was the plan in the message. I'm betting she didn't even show.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast