Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #7

Just popping in very quickly before heading down to Sydney

Trish - thanks for the advice re the weather down there, it cooled down here yesterday too but no rain as usual :neutral: Anyway re Joel, Fi is right if they are both underage it`s not illegal, the problem will come when Joel hits 16 and she`s underage then it`s illegal. I think if I was in your shoes I`d give Joel some condoms jic at least if he does happen to go that far he`s protected, it`s a tough one, do what you feel is right.

Oh report cards, Michael got his and he failed badly in maths and in typical teenage style he doesn`t care, he didn`t even try in his exams, he thinks he can leave school and work with Dad on the farm, that`s not what Mark wants as there is very little future in farming as you all know, but teenagers don`t listen!!!!!!

Fi - Sending you truck loads of labour vibes.

I better get my rascals up, one with a lovely snotty nose, just brillant when he sneezes and eats it ewww toddlers.

Thankyou girls for the hugs and thoughts.

Dee, Yummo on the snot nose. Tehya usually asks me for a tissue or goes and gets one herself, but there have been times....

It's looking overcast here again this morning but lately the weather turns so quick, like Melbourne weather I swear.

I think Joel will be failing quite a few subjects this year. I can only hope that next year he will pull his socks up. This year has been pretty much a right off.

Jenna has a fetish for tissues. We are snotty here too, and she loooooves wiping her nose, looking at the "boobaas" and putting the tissue in the "ubbish". Problem is she doesn't know that she really only needs 1 tissue. Thus the tissue box is up very high at the moment.

Trish - I dont know what to suggest about teen sex. I personally would maybe contact the other parent, or at least try and meet the girlfriend on a fairly regualr basis to keep an eye on them.
    I think you have to tell him that condoms are a must, but that you will cut his knob off if you find him using it!!

Still here - fat and starting to accept all labour vibes, BRING THEM ON!!

Tanya SMS'd me this morning. Af due today and she had a temp rise. Lets keep everything crossed for her She's going out to buy the HPT later today, and will try and get onfrom the library.

Fi aren't they delightful. Tehya loves to empty the tissue box out too. LOL at the boobaas.

LOL at cutting Joel's knob off. Don't think any threats will make him stop using his willy though.

Sending you a truck load of labour vibes hun. Come on out bubba. You will get presents if you come out now

Tanya, fingers crossed for you hun. Hoping you are back here with a big anouncement before Christmas

Well Shane started having sex with girls at about 13, it shocked the hell out of me.... and he did end up with a child at 21, but he's also turned out OK (ish) so maybe its not the end of the world???
    He would have been such a rogue though. Sounds like he was just out for himself! Shagging all the girls that would.....

LOL, Sounds like a typical you guy to me. Must have been just so enjoyable for those girls too hey. Nothing like greedy one sided sex

Mark was very young too. I think around 12 or 13 too. I remember him telling me and me being totally disgusted. Still if that's what made him like he is today then ....

Debbie Lee Guest

OOo finger crossed Tanya!!!!

Trish - I agree... if Joel is gonna do it anyway, you may aswell make sure he's being safe. Who knows what kind of funky diseases are out there with kids getting up to stuff SO much earlier. 13? Gawd... I was still playing with barbies!! LOL Can you maybe speak to her parents? Let them know that she's sneaking out and getting up to no good?
    LOL @ having to wrap presents for 4 kids. I aksed my Mum about it and she got a twinkle in her eye. She loved "sneaking" around making the loungeroom look magical. She and Dad would wrap everything on Christmas Eve. She fondly recalls the year Dad had to put a trampoline together in the dark. Sounds like it was quite hilarious! *sigh* I miss those days. The few years we were all together as a family were the happiest of my life I reckon! Certainly had to grow up when Mum and Dad split and spoiled everything!! (including Christmas! ).

Fi - still sending a *****e load of LV's. Come on bubba!

Dee - how frustrating with Michael. I always say that kids finish high school at such a wrong age. From years 10-12 it's all about attitude, friends and social stuff so most of them don't give a fat rat's clacker about study. Makes it hard when they keep getting told their "future" depends on what marks they get at High School.

I'm just sitting here trying not to hurl. I don't think the snot and sore throat factor is doing much for m/s. Still.... not as bad as when I had Gab so I'm not complaining too loudly. It's early days yet!

Hi Girls,
    Dunno whats going on here but Fi..I'm guessing you are getting a tad hormonal and I am going out in sympathy. Work day today and sheshh so many christmas shoppers it is depressing..thank goodness it is payday tomorrow and I will get presents for people other than the spoilt one lol.
    Deb: OMGoodness it is hard when you need to hurl and you know it is going to hurt. Hmm well hopefully another month and you will see the glowing aspect of pregnancy.
    Trish: Yeah it is a hard one when you want to whats best but not seen as a supporting party. I would probably give him some or put some where he knows they are..lol I would do a stocktake tho and find out if he is very active.
    Tanya: Whoohoo love sounds promising
    Dee:Good to hear from you, have a good trip to Sydney hmm teenages they are sounding like hard work. Hope the snot monster leaves your house as quickly as it left ours
    Had another good night last night...sleep thru now if I could get her to fall asleep in her cot rather than the floor I would be a happy mummy. She is adorable tho she grabs her pillow and blanket and quilt and ted and lays down waiting for her bottle of course after she drinks it she needs to play more lol unless Nick the sleep policeman is there she doesnt move.
    We got our daycare photos today..I never knew they were taken a few she looks like homeless tot but atleast none have her biting someone
    Better go suppose to be working
    Bec

Haha Bec - Did she borrow some clothes of Jenna to look homeless? We have that look mastered
    Of course it doens't help when you go to Grumps' place, and she;s actually in her good clothes, and he has her straight out in the garden burying "hot tatoes". With a shovel. With no shoes on. Hmmmmm I wasn't all that impressed. Shame I can't do much to control her grandfather - she loves him so I just get to let it all go on!
    Hope your day just whizzes by. I haven't got a car today so I'm housebound.
    yeah - I'm sure the sex was quality Trish I can remember fumblings with boys at that age, and they didn't exactly have the magic touch shall we say.

Deb - hope you start feeling better. NOthing like a good hurl to clean the system out!

Keep those LV's coming girls, I've started to get some period cramps today. Went for a walk to see if they would go anywhere, but it ended up just being a painfully slow adventure. But Yay - things might be beginning to get somewhere

If you can pop in a baby tonight that would be good..as I have Thurs and Friday off
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

PMSL Bec... yeah, Fi! Gotta fit into the schedule

Her schedule or mine??? Or my mothers schedule - she gets here on the 27th. Or Shane's schedule. He wants it after the 20th, and before the 24th.

So many people, so many schedules.... I dont know how parents first time around cope with this pressure so close to christmas!!

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL... could be by my schedule, Fi! I'm gonna be in Geelong this weekend

I saw a notice up outside the post office this morning (we have to collect our mail from there.... it doesn't get delivered to our homes). Anyway, it was a SAHM wanting private childcare in her home. I'm thinking about checking her out for next year. What I need is someone available to look after Gab on a casual basis so that I can be available for work more often. ATM I'm only available when Neil isn't working so that restricts the amount of days. If I could say I'm available any time with her as backup (in case Neil isn't home) then I could earn a bit of $$ before Little Bee gets here. Of course, I'd have to check the woman out. I've got a friend who has lived in the area since she was a kid so I'll see if she knows the lady at all. I'll ask around at playgroup too. Proper childcare and FDC isn't suitable for us because the days I'll need will vary from week to week. So, yeah... will see how I go over summer. It'll be good to make a bit of cash so we don't struggle as much as last time.

Fi, had to LOL at you having to fit around everyone elses schedule. My bet is say a day that doesn't suit you and that's when bub will come. That's what ahppened to me with Joel. Then again, that child never does what I want.

Don't you love the way men think about the clothes the kids are wearing before letrting them get grotty. I was at mum's this afternoon and Noah and Tehya were helping dad do some paving, anyway he got out the house to trickle some water and wash away the excess cement.Anyway, that of course resulted int he kids getting drenched. They thought it was fantastic, but I ended up bringing home Tehya in a nappy and singlet and Noah was naked, both are still the same way. Hey saves on washing.

Deb, sounds like a plan. Hopefully the lady is nice and her and Gab get on. Would be great to grab some extra $$ before bub is born.

Bec, poor Eliza looking homeless. I'm sure she really didn't though. Don't you love it when these gorgeous little girls end up looking like something the dog dragged in. Tehya quite often ends up looking like dog's meat. Mark calls her beetlejuice with her wild hair. Goodluck getting the rest of your Christmas shopping done.

I am so stuck on what to get mum and dad for Christmas. Not sure whether to go the joined present or seperate ones. Even then I still don't know what to get. I have heaps of gifts to buy still. Mum and Dad, my eldest brother, the other half of little bro and gf's present, Mark, friends kids something small, grandfather adn still some onther stuff for the big boys. Anyone got a cool $1000 floating around. That should get me through

Debbie Lee Guest

Good morning all.
    Gab decided to wake at the crack-o-dawn because it's so fricken bright in her room. Must invest in some block-out blinds for all the bedrooms me thinks.

Trish - Gabby is guaranteed to get filthy when she's outside with Daddy. The other day I'd managed to keep her pretty clean most of the day. She went out to feed the chooks and water the garden with Neil and came back with dirt alll over her and her pants were ringing wet! Eh... happy kids are grubby kids, right?
    Could you get your Mum some gold class movie tickets? A magazine subscription (a friend of mine was given one to super food ideas and she reckons it was one of the best presents she ever received!), some perfume? I've got my Mum a slender blender (hers died and she uses it to make her famous pumpkin soup) and I'm getting her a big bottle of southern comfort. She's not a huge drinker but can never afford the odd drink here and there so I thought a bottle might go a long way.... plus I know she loves it.

Santa is going to be at playgroup this morning. We have to take a book wrapped up but I found out it's not a Kris Kringle... the kids just get the book that we give to Santa to give them. Hmm... kind of boring imo. I worry that some people might not know about it and some kids might end up without a gift. Hmm... maybe I should take some extra ones JIC? I'd hate for any kids to be upset that they didn't get a present from Santa. They really should have been more organised and told everyone about it weeks ago. It's only by accident that I know.
    Hopefully Gab will be ok with Santa. The guy that's doing it is the primary school's ex principal - he apparently does an awesome job. I guess someone that's been around kids so much would do a great job. Better than some of the santas that ***** bricks when you put the kid on their lap. Kids can smell fear!! LOL

Hope playgroup goes well this morning deb. I dont know if its your responsibility to provide for kids that dont know about it..... Seems a little above and beyond for me, but also lovely.
    Jenna now has a total thing for Santa. She goes ape everytime she sees one screaming "knee, knee". Hopefully Gabby will be the same, or maybe not Depends how you want to swing it.

I have the same problem with my parents Trish. My mum is super easy to buy for, my fatehr impossible unless you have $500. I have emailed him asking for a list of things under $50. If he doesn't front up with a list, his problem, he'll get a book voucher or something equally as exciting.

We had a trip to K mart this morning. Picked Jenna up some super cheap short sleeved t's cause she needed a few. I like putting one under dresses, and all of hers are either too puffy so they dont sit nicely, or they are covered in food stains from her darling father feeding her without a bib!
    I'm getting sick of all the wiggles/hi 5 stuff being at the front of the kids clothing. Today we couldn't get out of the shop without a dorothy t and doll, so I hid them as soon as we got in the car thinking I could put them in her stocking, but no. The pesky child remembered them, and wailed until I went and got them out of the car. Mind you - it was super wasy to get her to sleep just now with the new toy. Yay

Lots of tummy grumbles. I think we are getting somewhere slowly.

Time for a new thread ladies!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789