Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #7

Hey girls,
    Long time no see well to everyone but Fi
    Had an interesting day yesterday work with a slight hangover this Nick getting Eliza to sleep is wonderful for 5 out of the last 6 nights I go out and have a vino and come home when she is asleep...I said A vino not alot of vino
    Bad night again it is hard because she has a cold and starts coughing and spluttering so I prefer to be with her incase she vomits everywhere.
    Deb: Pool sounds great and god today I am even going to the beach with Eliza..lol we are taking the wetsuit
    Belinda: Good on ya luv have a fewfor me, bugger about Bills job!
    Simone: You are a shopping queen, who still has money at this time of year
    Fi: You had the baby yet!!!
    Trish: Go Teh and her amazing swimming, hmm should actually do something about that Eliza has never been in a pool
    Well arguments a plenty going on here..Nick has decided that we should move I dont want too, maybe knock the house down and re build lol
    So he keeps on going on and on I keep telling him I want a brand spanker and he wants a farmlet so I reckon we will be here for a while longer lol.
    The argreement last night was a farmlet next to a modern house and we would live seperatley..how blissful he can hoard his crap at his place.
    Better go I told Nick I wanted him and Eliza out of the house to mop the floors they will be home soon..lol
    Have a great day
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

PMSL Bec... I like the sound of that! Separate living quarters.... sounds brilliant!! hehehe
    Have fun at the beach... with the wetsuit

OK so a really condensed post happening here. Sorry girls. Will see how it goes.

Bec, hope you have time at the beach. Don't get too burn although I'm sure Eliza will be fine with that wetsuit and all Seperate houses sounds like a great idea too.

Deb, I hope your doing ok with the heat hun. Probably a better idea to stay at home, indoors and out of the heat. Just put water in the bath for Gab to play in.

Fi, hope you managing ok in the heat down there too. I'm not going to ask if you've had bub, because obviously you haven't or we would all know about it hey. Hope miss Jenna is being a good girl for you and letting you get some rest.

Belinda, I hope all goes well for you guy's in regards to the job.

BBL, mum is here to take me to the Dr's. Will explain later

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww no... hope you're ok, Trish!

We went to the pool. It doesn't open until 1. Gab crrrracked it when we got home because she thought we were going somewhere. She's just chucked the biggest tantrum that I've ever seen her throw. I had to carry her inside (she ran to the corner of the block because she didn't want to come inside). She threw a wobbly on the floor and got herself SO worked up. I made her have a few sucks on an icey pole to cool her down but she kept cracking it when we looked at her or spoke to her. Total nonsense. So she's in bed with nothing but a nappy on and the fan blowing on her. Poor chook.

LMAO Deb - that sounds like one of Jenna's tanties. Bummer on the pool not being open when you went. Oh well, I guess you know for next time right?

Well Jenna has caught Eliza's cold, which isn't surprising seeing as though they were almost pashing the other day Poor thing is all snotted up, and is very cranky.
    Shane has been watching her for most of the morning so I could get some sewing done, and the bloody bugger just kept putting on the DVD's for her, and then fell asleep in front of TV. So at 12 I go trhough and say - whats going on, is TV still on? Grrrr!!! SHe is almost impossible to get down straight from TV when she is so bloody tired. We had major dramas, and I just get so annoyed when he thinks she is fine in front of TV for so long. She is not fine, its not OK, and I shouldn't have to tell him this after so many efforts!!!!!!
    Not happy Jan.

Trish - I hope you are OK, and nothing too serious.

Bec - who wants to build??? Stay where you are, kick out the neighbour, ripdown the rental and rebuild there. Then you can rent out your house while living next door in luxury But thats just my 10c.........
    Thanks for the glasses - great job, Shane is stoked.

Debbie Lee Guest

Bec - I like Fi's suggestion!

Fi - aww poor Jenna with a cold and grrr @ Shane for putting DVD's on all morning. There's just no tellin' them sometimes, hey?

OK, back. No, not really alright though. I think I am catching Simone's bad luck.

Went to the Robbie concert lastnight. Was bloody fantastic. Got down right near the stage, about 3 rows back. Could not believe it. 2 hours of lining up. 5 hours without a pee, 5 films later, some tears from me when he sung Angels and lots of loud screams it was all over. We decided to start wakling towards Central station from Moore park, hoping we would get a cab on the way. Ran across the road and feel on my bloody face. Apparently I can fly now. I tripped over I guess what you would call a medium strip, not a big one, just a bump in the road. Anyway, face first in the middle of the road in front of a 4 WD. Thank God he saw me. He had just turned the corner, had he been going straight he prob would've hit me. And because I was already on the road it would have gotten my head.

My big right toe is a mess. Lost the top of it, taken a big chunk out, the flat of skin was still partially conected so we just pushed it back down. Anyway, nail is purple, so is my whole toe. It is very swollen and Dr wants me to have xray's tomorrow because she thinks I have fractured it. It's too swollen to just be flesh wounds. Meany Dr made me have a tetanus shot. Damn those things hurt. I swear she gave it to me to take my mind off my foot. LOL.

Dinky, sorry to hear of the loss of your Uncle. Good to hear that Hayley is doing well too.

Deb, norti Gab with her tantrum. Tehya is pretty good at them too. Little rascal. Hoping the heat doesn't get you guys too much.

Fi, I hope Jenna's cold doesn't last too long for her. LOL at her and Eliza pashing. How sweet. Mark does the whole dvd thing with Noah too. How you feeling hun ??

LOL Mark just called Tehya Bettlejuice. Her hair is wild, crazy, red curls going everywhere, just like Bettlejuices.

Tehya is saving me on the washing today. Will not wear any clothes. All good though, as long as she is inside out of the sun.

Oh yeah, on bloody crutches now too

ROBBIE ROBBIE ROBBIE ROBBIE ROBBIE ROBBIE

Hey ladies

got to 43 here today, but dropped 13 degrees in 15 mins... down to 22 atm. Declan didnt cope very well in the heat (never has, even though he was born on a 42*C day!) Had FIL's xmas party ion a park, had to behave (he's a copper, so a park full of coppas LOL) santa arrived in the back of a cop car, poor guy must've been boiling!! Kids got lots of fisher price stuff, but we left soon after. The temp was dropping as we drove home. Much more bearable now (we dont have fans or aircon here).

Fi - i know how you feel, SIL spent the day asking to come over for a BBQ as she didnt want to heat up her house by cooking... Its 6.30, I've done everything, and they have apparently gone out to King Lake (against our advice, there's fires out there) SOOOO p*ssed. Hate people stuffing me around... A simple phone call wont kill a person...

Anyway, off to fire up the BBQ, may as well have a nice dinner, gonna let the kids run around outside while i cook. is nice and cool (22) so at least i wont fry while cooking dinner

Later ladies!! xx

ETA Trish, i have lots of bad luck, but didnt think i was sharing it... (send it back to me if you want, i prolly wont notice with everything else!! Glad you enjoyed Robbie, and i hope you havent broken your toe. Just chill out for a bit, make the boys wait on you!! (((hugs)))
    Last edited by simone; December 10th, 2006 at 05:29 PM.

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww Trish ya poor chook! OMG I am SO glad you weren't hit by that 4WD and that you've escaped with a mangled toe (tho it sounds bloody aweful!). Any other cuts and bruises? How's your face? Gawd that would have been aweful. Sorry you had to get a tetanus shot but best to be safe, hey?

Simone - 43!! Frick! Dunno if it got that hot here... tho I didn't go outside. Yay for work christmas parties that are family-oriented. I always loved them as a kid. Neil's work do is an adults only thing which is a bit disappointing. We can't go anyway.... got my sister's engagement party on the same night.

I got through today much better. I feel ok now so it must not have been as hot here today. I'm still hanging for our air con to be installed tho!

Gab just did a nudey run out the front. She managed to push the front door open and neither of us heard her. Neil saw her at the end of the driveway - starkers. I laughed (but only because I knew she was ok) but Neil's not impressed!

Deb, I lightly grazed my knee's and my right elbow. Suprisingly my hands are sore but not grazed. My face is fine thank God. My foot seemed to take the lot of it.

LOL at Gabby's nudi run. Very cute but norti still the same hey.

Fingers crossed you get that air done sooner rather than later hey.

Simone, sounds like the party would've been nice, better if the weather was cooler for you all though.

We have Mark's work xmas party next Sat. night. It usually works out that I can't go for some reason or another, apart from last year, the previous ones i was at concerts. LOL. Last year no concert, Mark just decided he didn't want to go. I was so looking forward to the whole dress up thing and now my stupid foot.

Do you think I can just wrap tinsel around my crutches and get away with that and a pair or thongs. Well, one thong on my foot. LOL

Trish: big ouch to your fall, so lucky you didnt get run over as well! hope you are recovering ok

Fi: Shane sounds like my MIL, she watched Luke when we moved years ago and she just kept putting the wiggles on over and over and over, great babysitter lol, was the first and last time anyhow!

Debbie: Glad all was well with the nudie run lol

Sorry thats all i recall

pretty quiet here as i dont feel like doing much, just hung out with older boys today for awhile, was nice but then they wouldnt leave me alone! poor attention starved kids!

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL Trish - yeah, I reckon you could get away with puurrdey crutches. Dunno how you'd be after a few drinks tho hehehehe.

Belinda - awww I guess it's tough with a new bubba in the house to give everyone the attention they need.

Am so p!ssed with Mark. I can't bloody walk let alone look after kids and he won't take tomorrow off work. Butthole he is. How the hell am I supposed ot look after 2 bloody kids when I can't walk.

Belinda, good to hear that you had a relaxing day. LOL at your attention starved children. I think I have a few of them too.

Still p!ssed at Mark though. HIs reasoning is that if will still be sore in 2 weeks time and he can't take all of that time off !!! I would've thought that it would be getting by 2 weeks time.... Well it won't be if I can't rest it and stay off the damn thing like the Dr said. Idiot

HEHE Deb, I'd be legless

Back again..what a long hot day
    Ended up down at Barwon Heads for the day it still was hot..better than our house with the broken down air con pfft to the repair man who will be getting a phone call tomorrow and told how uncomfortable it is in 39 heat.
    Quick question Eliza smacked her head well her mouth and put 2 teeth thru the bottom lip imagine the blood but she must of also scraped her v thingo in between her 2 front teeth and pushed the skin up and it was bleeding too. Do you think her teeth will be traumatised and go black ( maybe a trip to a dentist) even thou it will b a totally waste of time as she wont sit still. or just wait and see. She was happy enough to go to bed with a little panadol and haven t heard boo yet...but then again the night is young.
    Fi: Sorry about cold...but then again shareing is caring..hope you dont get it
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Bec - maybe take her into the GP tomorrow. Did her tooth go right through her lip? She may need stitches. Ouchies! I put my tooth through my lip when I was little and I've got the battle scars to prove it, hehehe.
    I agree with no air con in such heat... it's criminal!

Trish - grrr @ Mark. Why is it they find it so hard even to take 1 day off? Neil wouldn't take a day off for me either. I've always wondered just how crook I have to be to get him to consider staying home.... hope I never have to find out!

Bill is the same with wont take time off, he whinged about taking time off when i had surgery years ago, turned out it went wrong and i was in there for 14days and was touch and go so he was forced to take that time off lol

Well he wont have a job to take time off soon, why wont men just go find another job before the company folds and he is standing there with no job, they are so loyal to the wrong ppl!

Trish: i hope you manage somehow tommorow, leave him a note to make the kids lunches and stuff before he goes to work, that will impress him lol

Well, just popping in to let you ladies know that I am still alive, but only just this heat is ridiculous.
    Bella is really acting weird lately, not sure if it related to her birth or if its just a 21 month old thing. She has seen plenty of helicopters, planes go right over the backyard and usually loves looking at them and pointing. Yesterday, a helicopter (the smaller version of Elvis we think) went over and when James bent down to pick her up as she had been standing next to her, she had disappeared! We started looking for her and found her in the annexe, holding her toy dog crying! Kate said as soon as she heard the helicopter she ran in there crying and hid next to Pat's portacot.
    Anyway, Bella has woken up so better try and get her to sleep again!

Bec, Brandon put his teeth right through his bottom lip when he was little. He still has the scars too. As for the little V skin, that bleeds like nothing else. You will find that when she bumps it over the next few days it will probably start to bleed again. As for Eliza's teeth, are they wobbly at all ?? If now all should be good with them. Of course if you are really concerned take her to the Dr's.

Deb, when I was having those migraines a couple of months back he was forced to take days off then. He had a whole 3 days off. t killed him. I know that taking time off work isn't a good thing, but really it souldn't be so hard to get alittle love.

Jess, awww poor Bella. I wonder if maybe Bella is scared of the helicopter because she has seen what they do on TV??? Children are smarter than we give them credit for sometimes.

As you can see my lovely children have me up nice and early. Tehya woke when Mark flushed the loo. It's so great having such a light sleeper. NOT.

Finally I have an excuse for not getting any housework done today Have to find the upside of this foot thing, right

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast