Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #8

LOL Bec

Just marking a spot really cause i am here

Dont laugh Bec. You nearly got a trial run call tonight at 2:30am to see if you were up to a practise....
    Things are starting to move along for me. Hopefully its not all prelabour again, but I am getting some bladder issues, or they could be hind waters, not sure, and some proper prelabour contractions now. Oh - and you should hear my tummy churning!!! I've had a few waves of nausea too, so all is good here, lets just hope this doesn't carry on for 2 weeks like last time!!!
    But I did say to Shane, should I send Bec a message to see what she would do? Not sure she would like that every night for the next few nights.

LMAO at ELiza - I'm sure the demons are banished. Hahahaha!! I would have loved to see the twirls

Fi, Hope your doing ok sweety and that the fanny leaks are something moving along I have a feeling this little bub is going to come earlier than Jenna did. Well, fingers crossed for that anyway. Happy Due Date btw. Hear that little one, you can come on out now !!!

I think Bec deserves a 2 am sms just for teasing us.

I agree with Deb, why not just start a thread about gifted children in general and see what becomes of it. True though, as you say, every parent thinks their child is gifted in some way. Take Tehya for instance. I think she's very gifted, how can she go for so long with such bad sleep and still look so young ?? I've been doing the same as her for the last 21 months and it's sure aged me. That's got to be a gift right

Deb, how's the MS going ?? Oh on Neil getting the snip. Mark said he was going to do that ages ago, still waiting. Big chicken he is. Oh maybehe secretly wants another baby. HAHA yeah right !!

Dee, I know what your talking about with the condoms too. I mean it's obvious we have sex right, shopping with our children and all, but still I feel wierd picking up a packet and reading them, especially if you pick up the rough riders or something ike that
    Hope you sort it all out with the boys and the present too, I'm sure you will.
    Forgot to ask you, how was your trip to Sydney ?

Belinda, I hope that Mason gets well quick, bummer about the phone. That will be mine soon, I got a $200 bill for 1 month. $124 of that in mobile calls. Yep, Joel has been at it again. Called Optus and got a bar on mobiles and long distance now. That should fix him, now to keep him away from omy mobile.

Bec, LOL at Eliza and the demons hey. Funny girl. I remember when Noah ot baptised and when the priest was annointing (sp) his forehead Noah was turning his head out of the way. I'm sitting there saying to Mark, it's burning, it's burning. LOL. About right too with Noah. Your a buggar with your message, it would've looked better though if you just ended after saying that Fi called you. Left everyone hanging.

Simone, where are you hiding girl ?? I hope all is ok with you guys.

My tickets are for Sydney. The goes my trip to Melbourne, although I have every intention of gettting down there next year anyway. Maybe by the time I go I can get away without Tehya.

My toe is starting to heal, thankfully. I unwrapped it lastnight. The Dr has padded it all up with gauze and bandaged it. Feeling very sensitive about it not having protection from the kids now though. I did shove some elastoplast on it lastnight for bed though, didn't want to get it caught on the sheets.

Thinking that I will steal some more money from the AGC card and go get Tehya's doll pram off laybuy, that way I don't have to contend with really last minute shoppers next week.
    Last edited by Trish; December 15th, 2006 at 06:21 AM.

Debbie Lee Guest

It's sounding good, Fi. Hope bubba starts making a real move some time today You had enough pre-labour last time I reckon.... maybe you could be doing the dialation thing without even knowing it? Gotta love those stories hey?

Trish - bummer that the concert is in Sydney. Glad your toe is starting to heal up. I can imagine that you feel a bit exposed now tho. I'd be scared around Gab. I'm a mere play-thing for her to climb on and poke.... that includes standing on my toes every chance she gets. I'm thankful my boobs aren't as sore as what they were when preggo with her.... she's brutal with them when she plays with us in our bed. Good idea getting your layby before the shops get too feral. I've got to pick up Gab's presents while we're in Geelong so I'm gonna try and convince Neil that we need to go to Target on our way through before we get to Mum's today. I'm sure I'll be able to grab a few more things on my way through too. I'm a bit annoyed with myself that I didn't get the shopping done this week.... gotta be fair to myself tho. I've been sick with a cold.
    M/S is almost non-existent. I'm fairly tired most of the time and I do start feeling a bit icky if I let myself get hungry so I kind of graze over the day. I'm probably eating less than what I would normally (eating too much makes me sick too). Really tho.... it's nothing like what I was like with Gab. At this stage with her I was a lovely shade of green and fighting of vomitting alllll freakin' day.

Got a busy weekend coming up. Neil's sleeping atm cos he just got home from night shift. We'll probably leave after lunch. I'm hoping Gab will sleep most of the way there.... she was up early so she'll be nice and tired.
    I'm in charge of organising the punch for Erin's engagement party. Hooray... I get to make something I can't have I'm making one with just champers in it so maybe I can have a really small glass? Before the engagement party we've got a BBQ to go to with all of Neil's mates and their families (well, they're my mates too now). Should be good. Friends of ours had a baby girl a few weeks ago so I might get a bit of a cuddle. OOOO cluck, cluck, cluck! We're doing a Kris Kringle for the kids so Gab is getting a bit of practice with opening presents.
    On Sunday I'm hoping to knock off my Chrissy shopping. Fingers crossed Mum will look after Gab for me. Or I might send her to church with Hanna... hehehe. Gotta love staying with family.... it's a mini-holiday for me. Our MG is getting together on Sunday. Should be good. I suggested we do a Kris Kringle there but that was poo-pooed by a couple of the girls.... they're heaps of fun, aren't they? Eh... whatever.
    So lots of letting people know that Little Bee is on the way. I know I'm not 12 weeks yet but we see all of our friends so infrequently that I'd rather tell them now and celebrate with them that tell them later over the phone iykwim?
    I'll be the 4th from MG preggo with #2. It's so funny how we've managed to fall around the same time. Just a pity that we don't have much to do with each other any more. I wonder if I'll be able to join a MG down here? All I can do is ask, hey?

Ok... I've crapped on enough... probably put you all to sleep.
    Hope everyone has a great weekend.
    Fi - I'll probably jump on Mum's puter to keep an eye on what's going on with you but I'll also keep my mobile close.
    Bec - make sure you SMS with me news, okies?

Hey all,
    Here now - doing the pad soaking test for an hour, of course sitting down keeps the water nicely sealed, so I should really get off my butt and clean up and get stuff ready.
    Bec's coming over this morning to take my mind off things, but if I have to head up to hossy, Shane will need to come home anyway. Well not really - I'm not feeling like I'm in labour yet, just grizzly tummy cramps, nothing regular. I've called mum - she's totally excited of course. I can't believe this is happening on my due date. I soooo thought I was going to go later with this baby. It just goes to show that Jenna was well and truly stuck, or maybe thats well and truly stubborn.
    Thank god for the wiggles this morning is all I can say

OK - better go and get things organised. Yes - I still haven't packed my labour bag! Its mostly done, but there is still a few things to pull together. I am the slackest creature in the world.

Lets have some good LV's this morning girls!! Bring them on!

Debbie Lee Guest

LV's x 1 billion, Fi!

Talking Labour Vibes For Fi !!!!!

Labour vibes labour vibes labour vibes labour vibes labour vibes labour vibes labour vibes labour vibes labour vibes labour vibes labour vibes labour vibes labour vibes

Get the message baby, It's time to leave the womb !!!

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww pwetty labour vibes! hehehe
    Good job Trishy!

WELL..that girl will do anything to be able to read a book in peace hmm if you take out all the chog chog chog noise. Shane is home with Jenna having a nap Eliza is in bed and Fi is being monitored....I'm pretty sure this is going to be a very different labour to last time .
    She will be home if everything is ok to try and get things moving
    Bec

I'm home to get things moving. So bring on the LV's girls! Contractions are very mild and about 8-10mins apart. Nothing too regular yet. Probably just hind waters leaking, so could maybe seal up. Bubs is perfectly happy, head still mobile, and I think she said posterior.... I;m ignoring that last bit.
    The advice was to go home and think calm happy thoughts to get this labour started.
    Lets hope things get going in the next day or so!

Oh Bec, thanks for the update. I really hope they don't just keep her in there. Would be nice to be at home for a while. Unless of course bub wants to make a hasty rexit

Come on little bubba. It's a nice day to be born today Be kind to your mumma.

Deb, hope you get a chance to do some shopping. Be sure to grab something etxra just for me. LOL. Good to hear that so far the MS has left you alone. Maybe a boy this time ? I shouldn't say that all of my pg's were very different and apart from one of them they were all the same flavour.
    I was the same with my pg's too, just felt nauseous all the damn time, so constant snacking, which is fine as long as it's healthy. Which of course it wasn't. LOL.

Sounds like you have a huge weekend planned. Hope you find some spare time to visit Fi. Sounds like she'll be having a new bubba before this weekend is out.

Fi, I hope all goes well for you sweety and that these niggles are working away at that cervix of yours. Obviously your body remembers what it needs to do and is getting to it. Goodluck hun. I'm sure you'll be fine though Loads and loads of labour vibes for you hun. See post #26 when needing some more. Perhaps you can get out hte breastpump and start up some stimulation to get those contractions working abit more for you ??

Went and paid out my laybuy this morning. I was supposed to call and give 3 days notice to pick it up offsite. I didn't though, the lady at KMart gave me a hard time but tough, I just drove there and they found it in 5 minutes anyway. They take longer than that in the store. Ended up grabbing Dad a new set of BBQ tools for the new BBQ Mum got him. Will try and find him something else small to go with it.

So now just Mum, my grand father, Mark, and my brother Grant to get something for. Mark's is on laybuy too, but no $$ to get it out. Oh yeah, still need to grab a school bag and wallet for Joel and a mobile for the 2 big boys.

Tons of labour vibes to you Fi

Trish: I got a 270 dollar phone bill a month ago for one month and cant blame any teenagers, no idea how it was that bloody high! Cant you put a pin number on your mobile to use it so he cant?

Have Cooper living on my lap today and i have so much to do, he will go to sleep just as Mason gets up from nap so i cant do the floors, i garantee it!

Belinda, not sure about the pin on my mobile, but I can easily track any calls he does make on it so.... I called to have the pin put on the housephone and Optus couldn't do it at the time as they are upgrading the system or some crap like that.

Ouch on the $270 bill. My bill for the month beforehand was $200 too, which is why I flipped out. What a waste of money hey.

I'm sure that kids like to tag team. I know my two little ones are pretty good at it. EIther you can't get the housework done or you can't have that damn nana nap

Sleepy weather here today. I wish Tehya would sleep for me though. I could go an hour or 2 on the couch.

yes a huge waste of money

And i was right in my prediction, Cooper is now asleep and Mason is here with me

Counting down the days till my clean freak mum gets here!!!

I was right with Tehya too. She still isn't asleep and now it's time to go get Noah. Bet she falls asleep on the way to preschool.

Fi, just sticking my fat head in to send you more labour vibes and belly rubs. What the hell, I'll throw in some back rubs for the labouring woman.

Hope everything is progressing nicely for you sweety

Hope things are progressing nicely Fi if not another ton of labour vibes for you, do you know what gender you are having or its a suprise?

Well Bill is going out to a party tommorow night, told him to take 100 dollars and dont come home! I cant stand him when he is drunk, which thankfully is very rare, so he can stay at his mates place and drag his sorry butt home on sunday i say

Not in today, so dont think I'min labour or anything. Sometimes this whoel thing gives me the heebies.
    I've posted an update in the labour thread. Nuff said.....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast