Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #9

Dee, Ouchies on Matthew's fall. Poor little man. If only they would learn and trust me being a boy he will end up with lots more. I honestly don't know how you manage having 2 so close. I know that I couldn't do it. I just don't have those patience. I struggle with Noah and Tehya somedays.

Deb, Sounds like your visit went great. Good to hear that your Dr is coming around more to your idea of a VBAC too. I hope you and Gab enjoy your fruit salad too. Yummy. LOL, Dad said to me today when we were talking about our unwanted visitor that Santa must have listened to me and sent my present. I always wanted a black man

Tanya, I hope that Emily is doing better now with her poo's. And YAY for Violet, clever girl she is.

Simone, LOL @ Declan weeing in the pot standing up. Funny little man. You will need a drop sheet around the potty to catch the spray back. Aww how cute too too too !

Melanie, LOL at "peeping' Tom. There's a new name for him when you play hide and seek. Great to hear that the Christening went well. You must be relieved to have it all over with. Jack's words sound very cute too.

Tehya has some cute words happening too. She will say to us when she's being a nut, "look at me dad" or "look at me mum", "watch me mum", "thank you mate" don't ask where that one came from. Today she went up to my dad and said "poppy, what you doing?" plain as day so of course he told her. She will also go through the household list of "where's dad?" "where's Joel?" and so on. Trying to put her undies on her today and she snatches them away and tells me, "Me do it"

Her talking is coming along great I think. You can have little conversations with her and she is great on the phone. she wil happily talk to mum and tell her what she's doing. So hard to get the damn thing off her though.

Now if only I could teach her how to SLEEP!!!

Debbie Lee Guest

Wow, Trish! Sounds like Tehya is well ahead of her milestones with talking! Speaking sentences let alone two words together is magnificent! Clever little monkey!
    PMSL @ you always wanting a black man!! hahaha

Simone - Gab loves the train too.. only problem is she thinks that trucks going past are trains!! LOL I guess they're all pretty loud (we live on the railway line... but a train goes past maybe once every 3 weeks??). She just says "Too Too!".

Hey all,
    Dee - OMG on the fall. And the blood from the mouth is awful isn't it? Hate hate hate that one. And I hear you on the close together thing. I'm just so lucky that Jenna is brilliant with hamish. She lvoes him to pieces - I just wish we could get rid of her tanties!
    Deb - great news on the scan. Fingers crossed things keep going well for you.
    Tanya - TTing sounds like its going well!! And for you too Trish. Not sure if I would swap the sleep through for the TT though I'm beginning to enjoy not hearing from her til 6:30 in the morning. My god it took a long time though!!!
    Melanie - jacks speaking sounds super cute too Jenna loves planes - she has to point and say airplane whether its a plane or a helicopter. I'm not too fussed on accuracy.

Well I should really be getting to bed. I'll feed the ltitle man again, and then hit the sack I spose. Last night we got 2-3hrs between feeds, so it was 3 wakeups which sucks Oh well, in 6m remind me of this if I say I'm ready to go again girls

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL no worries Fi. You'll hear/read me whinging and complaining so you'll get stacks of reminders hehehe
    Great to hear that Jenna has been sleeping so well. Being a big sister must have done the trick!

So Fi, is having another baby the secret to making the little ones sleep better ?? If only that would work. For me it would just mean I would have both Tehya and a baby up.

Deb, be glad that Gab calls trucks trains. It could always be worse I always wait to hear how my kids say truck. It's just one of those word's hey.

Tehya has a great teacher with her talking, afterall I talk more than I type!! I just hope she doesn't learn the bad words. It's times like those you want a not so clear talker.

Better get myself off to bed. Have to get up early to take Joel to start his community service. He will be workng at a nursery, doing weeding and potting, stuff like that. All good, hopefully he learns some stuff, the garden could do with a pick up. He only has to do from 9 til 12 wed, and 9 til 2pm Fri both this week and next and he's finished.

Brother's gf has booked herself in for her 4d scan friday week and I'm going along as Martin is working. Got to feel lots of movement today, will be interesting to finally see what this babies sex is. Simone is so sure it's a boy. I hope it is for them. I already got them some cute little boy PP outfits. I thik we will both die if they say it's a girl. Will bring back some memories for me of Teh I'm sure. She's going to the same place I went to.

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - how exciting that you get to see your little nephew or neice swimming around in there!
    Hope Joel's community service goes well. U never know, it might inspire him? How much can you inspire a teenager?? LOL

Gonna be a stinker here today. Of course Gabby woke up early. Hmm... yesterday I had to wake her to go to the Dr. and today she willingly woke up when I would have liked her to wake up yesterday! Grrr! Always the way.

LOL deb, it is always the way... When i have to take the boys to care i have to wake them, but the days when we're staying home, they're always up early!!

My house is beautiful and clean, just have to bring in the washing... made sure it was all done yesterday so i can do nothing today...

hey to everyone, im gonna be on and off here for the moment, im trying to find the keys DH lost last night... he says he put them in a certain place (as he always does)... but they arent there!!

Deb, my kids do the same thing. On preschool mornings you can bet I have to wake Noah up but come the weekend he's up at sparrow's fart. Same with Tehya although for the most part she's up early. Gives me the craps, she's up half the night and still up before 7 everyday.

Simone, I have plenty of housework if your feeling bored Bloody men loosing things. Was it your fault too ?? They will turn up in the most obvious place I bet.

Dropped Joel off, the guy looks like a serious dero. LOL. I suppose I shouldn't judge a book, but ykwim. Tehya decided to spew on the way there and then again on the way home, it was a 30 mintue round trip, she doesn't waste her time.

Have to go back to get him around 12ish, hopefully Teh will crash in the car on the way home this time.

I'm not bored, i have 3 children and bellybelly to keep me busy... Mum and dad used to use newspaper under my bum on any car trip - just chuck a whole one under Tehya. I was the same... spewed going to the local shops!!

PMSL oh you poor thing on your paper. Just like a puppy. HAHA, reminds me of the scene in Big Daddy

Actually she is getting pretty good on catching it with her bib, she makes sure she holds it up when she spews. Bless her. Still then I have to get it over her head. I go from the back of course.

Of course But honestly, it works - not for catching spew, for stopping it!! Its stops the vibrations making you bump around as much, so you dont feel as sick...

OH Ok, I thought you meant to catch spew. I haven't heard of that one before though. Might have to give it a try. Will it work if I put it under a towel too. I don't want newsprint going on her bum.

Yeah trish that would be fine. Mum and just found it helped, we used to live in the country and did alot of long trips. stops the vibrations.

Debbie Lee Guest

That'd be so frustrating, Trish My sisters and I used to get car sick but only on really long trips (when we'd travel from Canberra to Gippsland to visit rellies). I think Mum would have gone balmy if we spewed on shorter trips. Maybe buy Tehya a special little spew bucket?? Poor little chook.
    Hope Joel does ok at community service with the dero dude, LOL!

Simone - good job getting the house spick and span so you can relax today. I soooorta did that. Of course there's still plenty to do. Neil did the dishes today... he's so different to what he used to be. Can't sit still and is always doing or fixing something. Sometimes it's good but sometimes it annoys me. I want him to be as lazy as me so that I don't look so bad!! hehe
    Hope you find your DH's keys.

Made my fruit salad and Gabby has eaten a few bits and pieces. She seems intrigued. Loves pineapple but not a fan of watermelon so it seems. Neil is taking some for dinner at work tonight but had to pick through it. Apparently he doesn't like pear or watermelon. I don't like rockmelon or banana. I can deal with the rockmelon so threw that in but the banana goes in separately. The taste of banana permiates everything it touches (imo) so it didn't get a look-in.

Wish Ryan was like that, he's quite happy to sit on his computer for hours... last night i told him h had to come to bed, even just to read a book... we hardly spend anytime together anymore.

Im about to make a big batch f chicken cachitore (sp?!) with potato, as it will be fine for lunch for the next couple of days... im so hungry!!

Fi - Matthew loves Adrian but he is just so rough, that child doesn`t know his own strength, Mark reckons when Adrian is walking Matthew will be bowling him over. Hmm your gamer then I am thinking of maybe trying again in 6 months time, I have times when I`d love another one but then other days like yesterday no way I don`t want another one just yet. Anyway I have told myself no more until I stop breastfeeding, I can`t maintain my weight and the same thing happened while BFing Matthew, so that`s what I`ve decided.

Trish - Hope Joel`s CS goes well. Tehya sounds like a real cutie.

Deb - Enjoy your fruit salad, I craved fruit with Matthew but with Adrian it was sweets and I`m not a sweet eater. Matthew loves his fruit.

Picked up the boys yesterday, we seem to have an albino child and a black haired child, it doesn`t do them any favours, have to look at them twice.

Brought some hair clippers today so I`m going to give Matthew`s hair a good cut, it`s well and truly overdue for it, you can actually put it up that`s how long it is LOL I was putting it off as I thought 1st haircut my baby is no longer my baby

Haven`t got any good news about my niece, it`s all in the PAML thread if you want to take a look.

There is an awful dead smell in this room, yucko.

Take Care

Dee

Debbie Lee Guest

Sorry about your neice, Dee
    OMG @ Matthew's hair! I'm so jealous! Gabby's is getting there tho. I was thinking about giving the back a trim but Neil doesn't want me to. Fair enough.

I have to cut declans hair every couple of months, i actually have a piccy somewhere of it up in a ponytail... Its in a punky cut atm (all spikey )

Dee - posted for your niece in PAML...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast