Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #9

Trish - Jenna finally fell of a chair yesterday. She insists on standing on themm next to things - has started pushing them up to things and climbing up to see a different view of the world, and finally she fell. Head straight on the ground. Poor girl sooked for a good long time Unfortunately I dont think it will teach her!

Thats no good Fi... Declan likes climbing into his high chair, has slipped a couple of times... THey definitely dont learn!!

Breakfast time here, just a lazy day today. DH has gone back to work, so i can have the pc all to myself again *yay*

Fi, ouchy on Jenna's fall. Poor little puss. Tehya has copped many a smack on the bare bum for climbing on the bench. She now likes to walk along it too. Brat !! Oh yeah Tehya likes to make ladders for herself to climb up. Anything she can move she will use.

Simone, I had a lazy day yesterday, if you don't could all of the washing I had to do.

Tehya woke up completely dry this morning. YAY. I got her to sit on the potty and she has done 2 massive wee's. Her new novelty is putting on and taking off her undies. Me do it, she says. of course they end up around her waist covering nothing. It looks so cute. But God help me if I try to help her out.

We were going out to grab some dinner last night when the guy next door came out and asked her if we had someone leaving the house around 11pm on Sunday night. Of course we weren't. Apparently he saw some dark guy hanging around our fence, his dog was there barking and his wife spooted a guy near the side gate, that goes around to the boys room. When he came outside the guy was outside of our bedroom window. When he walked out the guy ran down the street. So we're guessing that it wasn't one of Joels mates. He stayed out there for about 30 minutes until he spotted a guy that looked the same. As soon as he spotted our neighbour he pulled out his mobile and pretended he was on it (remember we have no service here LOL) the neighbour questioned him but of course he denied it being him.

And to top it off Mark and I DTD on Sunday night and I remember looking at the clock when I came back to bed and it was 11.30pm !! Wonder if the guy got a good show.

Ewww, Trish that's creepy!! I live right on the main drag of Shep, and I am so paranoid I will see someone standing at my window... eeek!

Fi, poor Jenna... They lack fear don't they.

Not much going on here... same ol' same ol'. I had 3 of my nephews yesterday. So I stayed with them down at the skate park till 10pm. Wato's working night shift so it gave Wato some quite time b4 work (he's such a sook when it comes to his quite time!!)

Tanya

Tanya, aren't you a nice Aunty taking the kids to the skate park. We don't really have anything like that close to home.

How are the girls going ?? Violet is TTing too isn't she ? How is she going? I am gobsmacked at how easy Tehya is compared to the boys. That's probably why I don't stop talking about it

if girls are easier i cant wait until anneliese is tting...

LOL Simone, well everyone seems to be telling me that girls are easier. Not sure if that's the case or not but what it is, I'm no complaining.

If Tehya is TT at not even 2, i'd be very happy... Declan's being stubborn today, wanted jocks on... so he got them on, and promptly pee'd in them. D'oh!! So now he's just running around in a singlet, Xander's just trying to show him how to use a potty (but i have to tell Xander to sit down and pee in the potty, not stand up.... boys!!)

Violet is doing really well on the toilet... Better than Emily. She had held her poo in soo much that she now has bowel problems and is on meds!!

Simone, My mum taught me that as soon as they wet themselves put dry pants on... soon they will feel so uncomfy in wet pants that they will pick up tt no worries

thats no good Tanya... will Emily be ok??

I used to leave Xander in his wee jocks for 10 mins, he learnt pretty quickly that it wasnt nice... and how nice it was to be in dry jocks. We even have dry nights now!! Im stoked!

Yesterday must have been a day for toddlers falling from heights.

Matthew is forever climbing up and standing on the chairs and table, no matter how many times you tell him not to he still does, I knew a fall would come some day.... I was in the loo and I heard a big thump, next thing an almighty scream (Matthew`s a child who only cries if he has really hurt himself, he`s quite tough) then there was silence, I came out of the bathroom and could hear sobs then Mark yelling out at me that Matthew has blood pouring out of his mouth OMG what a sight, he had also covered his face with blood, I sat him on the chair wiped him down and he allowed me to look at his mouth, he`d cut the inside of his lip with his top eye tooth which was also bleeding and has also grazed his chin which was bleeding (at first I thought he`d cut right through the inside of his lip to his chin but thankfully it wasn`t quite that bad). He didn`t cry for long at all but as usual they don`t learn and this morning he was standing up on the chair again, I`m assuming he fell from the chair and not the table.

Tanya - Yay for Violet being so good on the potty. How are you doing?

Simone - Happy 7 months to Anneliese OMG that time has gone quickly.

Trish - Yay for Tehya being dry. I`m wondering if girls are easier to TT, my Mum was saying that she had all us girls TT by 18 months, I know Matthew has no idea what a wee is but he knows about poos. OMG @ that guy creeping around

Having one of those days with the boys, somedays like this I wonder why I wanted them so close, Mummy can only be at one place at a time.

Matthew`s getting so damn quick when he goes outside, found him out in the paddock collecting stones this morning, all I was doing was quickly having a loo trip before going outside with him yet he managed he get his gumboots on and wandered off.

Debbie Lee Guest

Hugs Dee... hope your day gets better. Ouchies @ Matthew falling of the chair. Mouth cuts bleed SO much don't they? Glad he's ok.

Fi - ouchies 4 Jenna too. Silly sausage!

Tanya - glad to hear Violet is doing so well with TT... no good about poor Emily tho

Simone - LOL @ Xander standing up to pee in the potty. I bet the aim ain't so great in that respect! Goodness knows boys struggle enough with the gigantic hole that is the loo!

Gab and I were out and about early today. I had a doctor's appointment which went relatively well. I've written about it in my preggo journal. Got to see Little Bee and all is well. Measuring 11 weeks and heart beating appropriately. Starting to look like a baby instead of a blob. MAN I can't wait until 20 weeks so I can get a good look at the little blighter!
    Gabby did really well while I was up on the table. She takes it in her stride and helps herself to the toys my Dr. has in his office (SO handy!).
    We then did the groceries and I somehow spent over $50 on fruit and veg! I guess that's a good thing. I've had a hankering for fresh fruit salad so I grabbed a stack of fruit that I don't normally get. I'm hoping it'll encourage Gabby to eat more fruit if she sees me eat more (duh Debbie!).

Xander's got a good aim Deb, it bounces out all over the floor though...

Finally I'm back! It's been a hectic few days but things are almost back to normal. The Christening went well on Sunday and so did Tom's first swimming lesson on Saturday. The rellies are all gone now except for Dad who goes on Thurs morning.

You have all chatted too much for me to catch up but OMG Trish at the fire and the possible peeping Tom (ooh, didn't pick up on that one when we named Thomas!!). I hope you have recovered from Matthew's fall Dee, it's scary isn't it. Jack has come so close to falling off chairs, but the worst one was when he fell down our front (concrete) steps. He was more shaken than hurt thank goodness but it took me over a week to recover!

I loved all the words that the kids are coming out with. Jack has some beauties too, but the best ones are ubbadubba (umbrella, usually it's part of a sentence like ubbadubba on head) and elidubba (helicopter). Crocodile is good too but I can't work out how to write it!

Debbie Lee Guest

Ohhh yeah... forgot to say before... FREAK OUT with that creepy guy hanging around your house, Trish! What an icky thought!!

Melanie - glad the Christening went well and you lived to tell the tale. LOL @ Jack's words. SO cute!

Declan gets "Xander" and "santa" mixed up...

My fav word of his ATM is "too too tain" and when he runs his trains around their track he says "too too too too" over and over..

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast