Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - March 2005 #3

I just feel like crap my self diagnosing symptoms
    1. Eptopic preg
    2. Ovarian cyst that is huge
    3. Appendix
    All not great things...going to lay down, I'll smuggle the laptop with me
    Bec

Hun, seriously if you are in that much pain that it is making you think of things like tht perhaps you should pack yourself up and get to either the Dr's or the emergancy room.

I really hope all is ok for you. Please keep us posted.

Hey bec, TRish is right, considering two of those things are life threatening (dont know about the cysts) you're better of getting checked, just put Eliza in her pram and pack some snacks. Thats what i used to do when i had to go to hosp (and i had a 3yo on top of that!)

Please get in there, just get DH to meet you after work. Is there family or a friend you could drop eliza off at? if you dont want to take her to hospital with you... if i was close i'd say bring her here (but im also a stranger )

Hope you work something out

Debbie Lee Guest

Bec... I agree. Get to the hospital quick smart. Is Fi home? Maybe she can help you out?? Frick I wish I was in Geelong... grrr!

Hi Girls, just popping in to see how you all are, I`m often a lurker but thought today I`ll post

Bec - Get yourself to the Dr`s or Hospital, somethings not right if your in that much pain. I hope your okay, thinking of you

Fi - How are you going? I was looking at Jenna`s photos a few days back, she is one beautiful little girl.

Trish - Sounds like you had a ball at the park. LOL @ Tehya saying Don`t know, how beautiful.

Deb - Gabby sounds like Matthew, I call it organising everyone LOL Sorry to hear AF has arrived.

Sarah - Oh those screams, Matthew has only done it a couple of times thank goodness.

Us - We`re doing well, Matthew is growing up way too fast but then so is his little brother Must go I can hear Matthew waking up.

Declan just cries when we has a tantrum, but he cries and forgets to breathe. I've had to shake him, and even once i had to punch him in the chest (i know that sounds awful, i didnt punch hard, more like a push, but i had to shock in into drawing in a breath, even blowing in his face wasnt working... ill shut up now, i sound like an abusive mother!!)

Well Declan is Officially in a big boys bed, sharing a room with Xander now!! He's had 3 daytime naps and 2 nighttime naps, and had no probs yet... Xander's in jocks at night now, my boys are growing up too fast... And so's my little princess, ill get clucky again soon... even though i told DH im not even thinking about it till we have bought our house in the country...

Hi girls...

Bec, I hope everything is ok!!

Simone... one thing is for sure... when kids have a tantrum, they will always breathe eventually
    Yay for a big boys bid with little trouble! I am scared to put Violet in a bed... scared she'll get out and not sleep properly.

Dee, great to hear you are all doing well

Deb, how did you go with the car? I hope it is manageable. Damn cars!!

Trish, sounds like you had a great day in the park

Violet did a wee in the potty last night !!! She thought it was pretty good cause we were all cheering... very funny.
    I have been putting horse poo on the lawn, and I dragged th bag over my foot and ripped the top of the big toe-nail off! Ouch! Lots of blood... Violet thought it was fascinating!! LOL.
    Had swimming this morning, the girls had a ball. Then we went to the park with my sister and had lunch, they are so cute! All they do is run and laugh!!

TL

Tanya
    Last edited by Tanya; October 20th, 2006 at 03:11 PM.

The first night was hard Tanya, we kept having to go in and put him back in bed, but it only took the one night. Now he goes in, cries for 5 mins and goes to sleep. Go team blue And go violet for doing a week in the potty! Im not even thinking about toilet training until next summer, i just finished toilet training Xander, i want a break... and declans nowhere near ready anyway.

I'm home
    My FIL came home over after I posted before, he offered to take Eliza off while I staggered into my doctor. I'm not pregnant I couldnt get into see a gynie tonight so my doctor is 90% is a cyst but if it gets worse I have a letter to take to emergency just in case it is apendix. Guee it is not good when you get sick and people depend on you. Thanks for caring girls
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Oh so glad you are ok Bec. Was about to ring you when I thought I'd jump online to see if there's any updates (bit late to call and not be rude). Hugs matey... hope they can sort you out pretty quickly after the weekend. Tell Nick I said he has to look after you and BE HELPFUL! Reckon he can manage it?

Tanya - YAYYYYYY for Violet doing wees in the potty! Clever girl! I try to get Gab to do it but she sits down on it for a second then jumps up laughing. Ah well... at least she's sitting on it now. OUCH @ your poor toe! I felt nauseous just thinking about it. LOL @ Miss Violet thinking it was so interesting!

Simone - well done to Master Declan being in a big boys bed! Oooeer! Glad he's taken to it so well. I don't think Gab is anywhere near ready. She still loves tho cot (tho she's in the portacot still.... gotta get my cot from Geelong still - just waiting for someone to come and visit so they can bring it with them!).

Dee - thanks for popping in. Glad to hear things are going well with the boys. Sounds like Matthew is coming along in leaps and bounds.

I've just stopped tidying for the night. I've still got stacks I can do for tomorrow but I can't be bothered. Looks like I'll be running around like a chook tomorrow morning. Neil just had a "sample" of the spud salad I made and he reckons it's the best spud salad he's ever had. Cool! That's what a girl wants to hear!

The car was all good, Tanya. Only $150... very reasonable. It's now running heaps better (and no run-on... I used to turn it off and it'd keep running for a couple of seconds... shudder, shudder, shudder... LOL). Ooo and now it doesn't stall at traffic lights so no having to drive around with my foot permenantly on the accelerator... hoorah! PMSL
    I was so annoyed tho. I got Gab ready to go this morning (all the while trying to keep her quiet so we didn't wake Neil). Had to grab the pram, shopping bags and car seat. I then had to walk to the mechanics and it bloody-well started p!ssing down with rain... grrr!! It was freeeeeezing here today. Apparently there's more of the same tomorrow. Grrreat BBQ weather!

Aww Deb, hope you girls didn't get too wet. YAY on your car getting fixed without too much money spent on it too. Stop stressing about your house woman. If people are there judging your house that you have only just moved into tell them to p off. It's not easy setting up house with little kids running around. No matter how many you have.

Bec, good to hear from you . Glad to hear that it probably isn't anything too severe. Make sure you keep us updated. And good on your FIL for looking after Eliza too.

Dee, hey great to hear from you hun. Our babies are all growing up way too fast. Atleast you have another baby now to go ga ga over. My baby making days are over. I will just have to get clucky over everyone elses now.

Tanya, YAY for Violet doing wee's. I try with Teh and she tells me wee's but so far no good. Ouchies on your toe, hope it's not too sore now. LOL at Violet though, typical kid, they love our misery. Do your girls sleep good after swimming?? Mine used to but no so anymore, damn it. Nothing can wear my kids out.

Simone, fantastic for Declan going into a big boys bed too. I am still trying to decide when to put Tehya into a bed, not like she sleeps the whole night in her cot anyway. Oh and on the breath holding, I'm yet to here of a child dying from holding their breath on a tantrum, they will take that breath, eventually. It's just their way at getting back at us for upsetting them in the first place

Went to raffles tonight but came home empty handed

Had a guy from Juvenile Justice come over this afternoon for Joel in regard to the Youth Justice Conferencing he has to go to. I spoke to the man the other day and have requested that as a part of the program Joel will have to do that he can please include some anger management classes. I told him I am more than happy to go along with him, hey I might even learn something. He is going to put it forward so that it happens. I didn't ask him in front of Joel. Didn't want to hear his crap about it, this way if it is something under the courts instruction he has to do it

Debbie Lee Guest

Good idea, Trish! Anger management will probably do him a world of good. Hek.. I reckon I could do with some anger management classes too, LOL. Hope it all goes really well. Even if it doesn't appear to be the case straight away, I bet Joel gets a whole lot out of it.
    Thanks for your pep talk too I need them sometimes! Ok... all the time! hahaha

Gab, of course, woke at the crack-o-dawn but that's probably good. She can go and have her nap early and then be fresh and new to play with the kiddies that are coming over today.
    I made frogs in ponds for the kids but they are more like "frogs drowning in ponds". PMSL... I put too much jelly in! I did 1 layer of 1 colour and let it set then put the other colour in. I thought I had let it cool enough but half the frogs are semi-melted. They look rather gruesome. Ah well... like Neil said, the kids will still eat them!

Maybe they can be frog's in Shrek's pond

I think I might get something out of the anger classes too, which is why I told the guy I will go along with him, also it might show me ways on how to help him deal with it.

Tehya had a shocking night too. I decided to be nice and give Mark a bit and of course Tehya woke up, but she did well this time and it was perfect timing. Still the after cuddle would havebeen nice if it were with Mark and not Tehya

Noah got up sometime early hours too, Mark is still asleep in bed with him while I am up with the witch. She's currently having MORE booby. Could've had that in bed but no....

Hope you have a fantastic day Deb. And I'm sure all will be too busy enjoying themselves and you to worry about anything else

We are supposed to be going to a bbq too today. Crappy weather for it though.

Debbie Lee Guest

Neil's mate is gonna bring over something so we can have a fire going. No doubt the boys will stick it out outside... I'm tipping the girls and the kids will be inside infront of the fire like sane people, hehehe.
    Awww @ Tehya being "the witch"... tell her that Debbie said she's gotta be a good girl for Mummy and have a nice, big sleep today!
    Gab just watched Hi-5 like it was the best thing since sliced bread! I can't believe how much she pays attention to TV now... it's great!! hahaha

Got to love that electronic babysitter. Tehya will watch it but generally only if Noah is watching it too. He loves Hi 5 and Charlie is his girlfriend, just ask him

I love watching them dance around liek idiots to the music on there, so funny and cute.

Mark and Noah are up now and he's doing the breakfast's so that's good for me

Ohhh a fire, that will be nice. Can we come to your bbq instead please ?? I promise not to look at your house

Debbie Lee Guest

Of course you can, Trishy! You guys are always welcome. If you leave now, you'll get here just in time for cold leftovers, LOL.

No problem, just make sure your fire is still going. LOL.

Hmm a plane and I would make it there by around lunhctime

Debbie Lee Guest

Ooo yeah! Ok... get that personal jet warmed up, hehehehe.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast