Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - March 2005

I dont understand children and their sleep.
    I just dont get it. Jenna slept through last night - of course I have no idea why. There is just no rhyme or reason to any of it!
    Trish - she is loving her bed. Hopefully she iwll like the new one just as much. It arrives on Wed. I have just gone out and bought sheets for it. SOOOOO cute I decided since I was getting 70% off at the Sheridan factory, I would get her some big girls towels too - so they are hot pink. Very funky. The baby ones will get packed away for a couple of months I guess. Not sure where I'm going to fin a home for it all as its all under her bed at the mo, and its about the become an ensemble option with no storage! Uhoh!
    I had your problem this morning too Trish where I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. Darn it all. I'm a bit poxy with Shane at the moment, otherwise we would have had a naughty, which I would have slept after, but he doesn't deserve it, so I suffered! Ah well.

Tanya - sounds like you did the right thing with the girls. An hour spent at that time of the night resettling is worth it if its for the rest of the night.

Hi Girls.

I have added babies born in Jan & Feb 2005 to this thread as well, since really there is only Nellbe that posted in there anyway So you wont notice a huge change or a huge influx of people.

Love

Kathryn, maybe you should have added April too...??

Fi, sounds like you got some bargins

How was sleep last night Trish?

Violet was ok. She didn't want to go to sleep, but I just close the door and waited a few minutes and went back in and tucked her back in and left again. She was quite within a few mins. She woke again @ midnight, I went in tucked her in and left again... again, she was quite in a couple of minutes *phew*!!

I really need to get some washing done today, I have mountain piling up waiting for folding... urgh!!

Tanya

Oooh new meat - mwahahahahahaha!!!

Hiya Nell

Welcome back Nelle

Tanya, last night was suprisingly good. Not quite sure what time Tehya woke up but Mark brought her in and I fed her then we crashed back out after her tossing and turning for about 10 minutes. I think that was the only time she woke, but there have been nights that she has woken up heaps of times and not remembered the next day.

Sounds like Violet is going great, fingers crossed that she keeps up the good work. Mark and I got in and folded up all of the washing yesterday afternoon.

Fi, I can't wait to go shopping for Tehya's big girl bed and all of her linen. Oh which reminds me I was supposed to email you about a patchwork quilt.

As I said a pretty good night here lastnight that I can remember of. Pretty bad seeing as how yesterday I was actually looking froward to going to the dentist tomorrow for IV sedation to be knocked out to get some sleep!! You know your sleep deprived when you look forward to going to the dentist.

ROTFLMAO Toooo funny Trish!! HAHAHA

I am glad last night was a bit better

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww can't we have April merged into here too?? Pretty please, Kathryn??

Welcome Jan and Feb!! hehehe

LOL Trish... yep, you sound rather sleep-deprived!!

Things are going well here at Mum's. It's like I have built-in babysitters! My sisters have been playing with Gab, dressing her etc. etc. I'm on holidays!! LOL

Ooo and some BIG news! My youngest sister, Erin, got engaged yesterday!! Awwwwwwwww!
    Her BF FINALLY proposed after 5.5 years on the Westgate Bridge at sunset. We are all soooo stoked! He chose September 11 so he'd remember the date, LOL.

ETA: ooo and just noticed! This month I will have been a BB member for 3 years! Yay!

Your anniversary has already gone Deb - 1st of September (it's in your profile!). Congrats to Erin as well

Debbie Lee Guest

Hehehe thanks Sarah... I couldn't be bothered checking out the exact date I'm lazy!! hehehe

Yeah - how about making me an official member of this thread!! I think there are only 2 of us in the April thread, and one never posts in Buddies anyway.
    Please Make it Jan-April soI can have my names up in lights too?

Yay for Erin - thats wondeful. And you can have mine tomorrow if there are fun babysitters going begging

Trish - I hope your dentist trip was OK.

WEll I just had MG here, and I feel like I've been runover by a truck. Definitly time to have an early night I think. There was a 10d old baby here, which was pretty cute. And the 13w old baby is growing like anything! Just amazing how much they grow and change in a couple of weeks.

Debbie Lee Guest

Getting clucky, hey Fi? Not long to go now!!

HAHA well one would hope that Fi's getting clucky being 26 weeks pg and all

Happy 3 years to you Deb. I've been on here for 2 years now. Congratulations to Erin and her DF (hehe) about bloody time too hey. Yay at having a houseful of baby sitters too, got to love that.

Dentist trip is today girls, starting root canal, and not sure what else. Wish me luck !!! If I come back on drooling later on this afternoon you know why.

HAHA, Mark can't believe that I'm on BB at 10 to 7 in the morning. He said surely us women should have washing to get doen or breakfast's to make. HMMM he really just doesn't get the whole BB addiction still!!

LOL at Mark Trish!!

I miss my MG Haven't been in so long because things keep coming up. Had it organised to be here tomorrow (as of yesterday LOL) then find out I have to work tomorrow instead of Friday so had to cancel.

Awww Sarah!! I was never in a mothers group... I miss adult company...LOL

Tanya

How bout you come & visit me Tanya.... It'll only take a few hours to get here LOL!

Would love too...
    Just a couple of hours times by 4!! LOL

Tanya

Well if you left now & drove non stop you could probably be here by midnight LOL!

Urgh!! What a horrible thought!! My Dad was an interstate truckie, don't know how he did it!!

Tanya

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast