Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born March 2005 #8

How much better is it when you only have 1 to deal with Tanya. I love it.
    I'm sure Wato loved his guitar, spoilt man.
    I don't think it's weird with Emily. I think the more we make a fuss of it, the bigger a deal it becomes IYKWIM.

Noah has been busting his guts to tell Mark about his picture and the doodle.. Everytime he starts I cut him off and tell him Daddy has to wait until the weekend. I can see that I'm wasting my time though.

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - wow! That was very clever timing with Noah! I don't think we'll be able to do that tho... the eggy probably won't be there until a good few days after Father's day

Tanya - yay for Wato's guitar! That's a very cool present! Enjoy having the bed to yourself tonight, hehehe.

We just called Neil. Gabby kept chatting away saying "Daddy" but when I put the phone to her ear, she'd stop talking! LOL I don't think she can listen and talk at the same time

LOL at Gab not being able to listen and hear. i think that is a gift we develop as we get older being female. Men sure can't do it.

Tehya will walk around the house with the cordless phone chattering away, she knows how to turn it on, but usally when there is someone on the other end she goes quiet too.
    Hey, perhaps they are just using their manners and not talking when someone else is

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL... we all know they lose those manners pretty quickly!

It's funny you mention that, Trish. I just posted a pic of Gab chatting on her little mobile phone on her website. She was being nordy and driving whilst chatting on her phone!! LOL
    My sister thinks it's hilarious how Gab's unintelligable chatter changes from just talk to giggles whilst nodding her head as if the person on the other end is saying something funny. She even switches the phone from one ear to the other like I do. Such a crack up!

LOL, Gab sounds like such a cutie. Isn't it amazing how much they mimic us and our actions.
    Tehya loves to copy everything Noah does. Not always a good thing though....

Just locking this thread now!

The new one can be found HERE.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789