Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - March 2005

While your up visiting Sarah you can visit me too Tanya

May as well make your trip worthwhile. hehe

I neve had MG either. See what happens when you don't go to hospital. I have MG on BB instead. atleast I save on petrol this way.

Debbie Lee Guest

I miss my MG too... sadly everyone had better stuff to do so it didn't last *sigh* Ah well...

One more sleep until we move!!!

Eeeek Deb! How scary! Are you packed and ready? I can remember moving earlier in the year and it was HELL! I was no where near ready, and I really couldn't be bothered (Plust it was in the middle of summer, 40oC days)

Trish, I would love to come up and visit... it's just so far!

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

I think we are all prepared, Tanya. I guess having several months notice helped. Plus, Neil has been taking trailer-loads up to Hammo for the last 6 weeks so we only have 1 large tandem trailer of stuff coming with us tomorrow (plus 2 cars filled to the brim!! LOL).
    My sister is driving up with us because Neil's not so sure how the XF will go towing the tandem. Also, we have to take the dogs and I was a little apprehensive about us going up with a computer, a TV, a child, 2 dogs (one massive one!) and a giant tandem trailer all on one car!

If you go to visit Trish, I'll come with ya, Tanya

When are you going to come down here Trish? And no - I'm not a little bit clucky. I have to get super dooper fat before then, so I know there is a whole lot of pain to come before then!
    Deb - I can't beleive we haven't caught up this week. I was going to suggest that we go to a playcentre, but I dont think its smart with all the germies floating around at the mo. I do not want gastro!

Just to let you all know - Bec has been in hossy again with Miss Eliza. She got a spewy bug again, and aspirated a bit of bile into her lungs, so she was rushed in again by mum and dad, and mum got to spend a sleepless nigh in there again withEliza on IV and antibiotics. She's home again, and I'm sure will post here soon.
    Poor thing is having a run of bad luck!

Fi, I'd love to go down to Melbourne for a holiday... Just need somewhere to stay
    All of that pain is so worth it, I'll do it for you if you want, no problem... Hmm Don't know how I'd go handing bub over afterwards though....

Send our love and thoughts to Bec, I hope little Eliza gets better soon. Stupid horrible bugs...Good to hear that she's back at home again though.

Deb, OMG 1 more sleep hey !! Doesn't seem that long ago you announced it all. I hope all goes well for you hun. You and Tanya can come up anytime. I'll even boot all of the boys out for the time Anything to get rid of them....

Tanya, We have driven down to Phillip Island years ago, pre Noah when all was new and sweet. Rained the whole bloody time and Mark was on crutches, didn't make for the best holiday, but atleast the time spent indoors was fun I would love to get down to Melbourne again, the shoping was fantastic. I was thinking of doing a long weekend shopping trip sometime. Just a matter of having the spare $$

Hope that all little people are doing well and behaving like the angels they are.

Debbie Lee Guest

Booo hoooo! An entired post I just did disappeared!! WTF!!??

Urrgh... too annoyed to type now, LOL

How bloody rude Deb!!! Don't you hate that. Always happens to me when I've written out a huge one

OMG OMG we had a sleep through on Friday night Then I only got up once last night Soooo thrilled about that!!

BTW, just going to update Zander's page now too....

OH & also, I can't believe my baby will be 18months on Wednesday :eek:

Well Done Zander!!! And does that mean mine littest will be 1 and a half yo too??

Yep & little miss Gabby will be too!

Tehya was 9 days ago

Sarah, now you hush about getting good sleeps. I thought that I still had someone who had a bad sleeper. Nah, YAY for Zander, here's hoping it's the start of a beautiful friendship with that thing called SLEEP!!

Oh I really hope so Trish. I'm not holding my breath though!

OMG I'm dying. Netball trip to Ballarat last night, and I only had 2 glasses of wine over lunch, but the noise, lack of sleep and second hand smoke has killed me! I feel WORSE than hungover! How does that work?
    Good night though, just feel incredibly groggy and grumpy.

Shane has bought Jenna a bloody motorbike trike thing, I'm very p'd off with him as I asked hime specifically about 10times not to buy one. I have ordered him to put it away til Christmas at the earliest. Its rated for 3y+, so I think very dangerous for a littlely. Grrrr.

Sarah - thats great that Zander has given you a couple of good nights. Well done to the little angel! What is it that has worked doyou think? I must go and check you and Tanya's charts

Deb - I hope the move is going well. Again can't believe that we didn't catch up before you left Very slack aren't we?

Trish - I hope all is well in your house.

Happy 18m to all - what a bunch of big babies we are gtting!

A bit of a combo of things I helped I think Fi - his light is now off, he has a radio on which has a little blue light on it & also 2 doses of Brauers Calm before bed. Hope it continues to work! Hope you're feeling better from your "hangover" now.

Not fair Sarah, I do those things already and it makes no difference for Tehya

Fi, I hope you get some good sleep tonight. Atleast you have a reason for feeling like crap!!

Tehya has decided that 6.30am wasn't early enough for her to be getting up and now loves the earlier hour of 5.30am!!! 2 mornings in a row has me stuffed..

OMG Trish that's just scary!

In case you guys don't see it in the messages for other members, Deb has moved successfully but will be without the computer for another week. She's already having BB withdrawal too hehe!

Yup, Tehya's CD payer has this blue light that is enough to dimly light her room and we have on a relaxation cd for her. Bought the Brauers Calm stuff too and don't think it makes any difference. Maybe I need to up her dose

Deb, hurry back, it is going to be quiet in here without you hun. Good to hear your move went smoothly. Havew fun settling in. Hope Gab loves her new home to and settles without too much fuss

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast