Jul 2007
    melb

Happy 1st Birthday Liam

Jun 2008
    in the eye of a toddler tornado

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM!!!!!

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO MY PRECIOUS HAYDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So exciting, but it's also bringing back memories from his birth. I'm trying to not let those feelings overrule this wonderful milestone and all the good times we've had this past year with our little ray of sunshine.

Hope you're all doing fantastically!
    xox

Jun 2008

A GREAT BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GORGEOUS HAYDEN!!!!

Tenny babe, hope it is a truly wonderful day for your whole family......

Jul 2007
    melb

HAPPY Birthday Hayden!!!

Jan 2006
    The Hawkesbury

A late
    HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY HAYDEN & LIAM!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day cuties!

Nov 2007
    Melbourne

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO MY GORGEOUS PRINCESS ISABEL

Happy belated birthday to Liam and Hayden I did wish them all the best on FB though!

Can't believe my princess is one today, oh she is growing up too quickly....

Jun 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GORGEOUS ISABEL!!!

Dec 2007
    Adelaide

Happy belated birthday to Jacob, Reagan, Jonathan, Liam and Haydie =)))

Happy birthday Isabel!

Can't believe that they are all turning 1 so fast. Time is going way too fast =\

Feb 2007
    ACT

Happy Birthday to all those that I have missed, Jacaob, Jonathan, Liam and Hadyie and any one I have missed.

Happy Birthday for today Isabell

Reaghan takes up to 4 steps at a time now. won't be long.

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

Happy birthday Izzy!!!
    I hope you had a magical day!!!!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes for my little man. We had a little get together and it was really good. Hayden just walked around investigating everything at the park, and stopped a few times to play in the sand/dirt. He had a little stumble into a tree and grazed his forehead but it didn't really bother him. (You might be able to see the grazes in some of the photos of the boys at the park that I added to my FB today.) As much as I love him walking, I wish I could wrap him in cotton wool some days so he didn't fall and get bruises on his head. LOL. Good ol' Arnica cream helps get rid of the colouring in bruises. It's like my best friend some weeks.

Sweetpea - Go Reaghan! She'll be zoomin' around everywhere shortly.

Feeb - How's the pg going? Got any m/s? Are you going to find out the gender this time around or leave it as a surprise? (sorry, I'm full of questions today.)

Jul 2007
    melb

Hi all!!

Happy Birthday Izzy!!!

Tennykins glad hayden enjoyed his day! I am feeling good just really tired!!! But could be also because we have been having dodgy sleep again some nights, we have decided to wake for a night feed that we havent done for months!!! grrr may also be as not feeding well in day as gets to distracted!!!!
    I get some nausea in waves but nothing much, no chucking i am a lucky one!! was same when preg with jacob!! Nope wont find out sex this time either i want a surprise bubba!!

is it bad that i dont feel as compelled to write in new belly buddies group? i do post a bit but not as enthused to keep up as we all did!!

hope you are all well

xoxo

Jul 2006

Hey girls! OMG so much happening!! All our babies are 1 (or nearly 1)

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY Jacob, Reaghan, Hayden, Jonathan, Liam & Izzy!!!!

As for us: Ash is talking lots, not words that anyone can really understand except me haha. Her fav song to sing along to and do the actions is twinkle twinkle and 5 little ducks (she even says quack quack quack for mother duck). She has taken a step here and there but can almost run when she has something to push along with her. Her eating is terrible! She doesn't eat much at all but is still BF'ing 6 + times a day/night even though they are short feeds.
    Jayden has had some issues lately, he has had me in tears with his nasty attitude. I took a week off work to get a break but SIL decided to go to bris so she couldn't look after the kids, I was not impressed at all as she gave me less than a weeks notice and if I wasn't going on leave I would have had to take the week off work anyway.
    SIL had swine flu....oops was meant to be a secret! Long story short (she is fine now) nephew let the cat outta the bag on FB BIL went psycho at him when nephew didn't know it was meant to be a secret. BIL said to SIL when we were at his cafe "Keep that dhead away from me" infront of another customer. I told him he was being harsh....more obscenities from him, I told him to Shhh (lots of customers around) he told me not to f'ing talk to him like that (again loud enough for HIS customers to hear) anyway I walked off in the end but I was furious! I was going to report him to the council (who own the cafe BIL is just the manager)....I have absolutely no respect for him at all now, he is an absolute tool (to put it nicely).....sorry that ended up being long!!
    FIL is in a home now, he got really bad that he could barely walk, couldn't feed himself etc but he seems to have picked up again, so who knows whats going to happen.

Well enough about me....I'm sure there is more but maybe another time

YAY Feeb for baby #2!!!!
    Anyone else hiding a bump?

I have had a quick read through, I hope everyone is well oxoxo

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

Hiiii.

Feeb - Yay for no chucking! I hope sleeping gets better for you guys. Another surprise bubba for you. I don't know how you do it. I couldn't help myself but find out.
    I don't think it's a bad thing that you're not right into your Belly buddies group.
    We're having some sleep issues here, but we're pretty sure it's all related to the teeth. He's cut one of the molars and has another almost through too. Some times he's just stirring with a whinge but other times he's fully up and crying. I was starting to think he was waking on purpose cause he just wanted to get into bed with us, but nah. Lol.

Tan - Go Ash! Hayden is talking heaps here too. Although somedays it's more squealing then anything else.
    I hope Jayden's attitude settles down. I'm having attitude problems with DS1 too. He's so headstrong.
    WHOA @ your BIL

No bumps hiding here. Just fattttttttt.

xox

Jun 2008

Hey folks, a quick question for people having birthday parties.... what are you doing for food? I considered getting a local cafe to do some plates of sandwiches but it seems a bit expensive and OTT for a one year old's birthday..... what did you guys do?

Jan 2006
    The Hawkesbury

OMG i just realised my post didnt work..

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY IZZY!!! i did say it on facebook too but its here now also

Hope everyone is enjoying all the celebrations.

Been very busy over this way. 4 cakes over the previous and next few weeks. Keira's is this weeks one.. very looking forward to putting it all together. Her party is next Sunday. We're just having close friends and some family over. Nothing huge.. not sure what im gonna do food wise just yet. Something that doesnt require too much effort lol. We did just steak and sausage sandwiches on the BBQ last week for DH's birthday so might do something like that plus a few little nibbly type things.

Have my girlfriend's birthday cake to do next week... very excited about this one also as its a BON JOVI cake! Am making a stage and hand making all the band. Will be good.

No bumps here.. we'll be going for a 3rd but just not yet.. dont feel its "time" yet.

Tenny.. aww hope Haydie gets past the sleep issues.

Tan.. sorry to hear about your BIL being a dumbass.. i would lose my respect for him too.

Keiras doing well. Walks along furnature.. freaks out and screams at you if you try and make her walk.. lol.. little miss independance! Shes talking alot. Will repeat most words you say.

Well best run.. have to deliver a cake!

Nov 2007
    Melbourne

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been MIA lately, really just been getting on FB as I find it easier to keep in touch that way.

Happy 1st Birthday to Georgia for yesterday! Hope you all had a wonderful day Jess

Happy Birthday to all the little ones I've missed, my brain really isn't working these days

Kell - I love all the cakes you and Kristy are making they look awesome. Can't wait to see Keira's one!

Tannis - Sorry you're having a hard time with your DS I'm sure it's just a stage he is going through. Ash is just gorgeous woo hoo on her taking her first steps. Isabel runs with her train from us its so funny and adorable. No bump hiding here, but we are trying for number 2

Pixie - We are just having finger food for Izzy's birthday like party pies, spring rolls, sausage rolls, pizza spirals etc. I'm also making her b'day cake (which I've had to freeze) cause we were suppose to have her party today but she has croup poor little chicken.

Tenny - I love the pics of your boys on FB they are such little spunks. I also loved your train cake for Haydie very cool.

Sweetpea - Go Reaghan you'll be chasing after her before you know it!

As for us - not much going on here we have been sick for the last 3 weeks first Izzy had a cold then brochiolitis and now croup so hopefully she'll be better soon cause it's all too much really poor little thing. Plus my DH has been sick too, fingers crossed I've been good so far. We are now having Izzy's birthday party next Sunday cause of her croup so looking forward to that. I'm now working 2 days a week which I'm really looking forward to.

A BIG to everyone

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

We did finger foods. Homemade sausage rolls. Party pies. Frankfurts.
    I was going to make little mini quiches but I didn't have enough time. Lol.
    We had just the usual junk stuffs - chips, lollies, made chocolate crackles, etc.
    Dips, cheese and all that jazz for the adult too. Oh and the birthday cake.

Mez - I hope Izzy is better soon. Poor thing.

Kell - Sounds like you and Kristy are doing really well with your business and the cakes are AWESOMEEEEEEEEE! I love seeing what you've been making too, so thanks for sharing with us.

... 7891011 ...