Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in July 2005 #15

Hay - okay will remember that when planning our little holiday down that way! Damn flies. There's usually a snake in paradise. So you get Balamory too? Quite a cracker that one - funny how none of them can sing! Doesn't worry Al though. Well done Pup on the 'no ...mum'

Hey guys

Hendy loves TV too!! We have fox and he loves Nick Jnr, Hi 5, backyardigans, engie bengie and loves Ollie the Oz Seasme St guy the Most. Everytime he hears him he goes a running to the TV saying OOHHHH!! Ive even caught him kissing the TV a few times with Ollie. Too cute!

We are getting a dog in 4 weeks but this morning are going out to see it! I cant wait we have been waiting for a Rigeback since i dont know when so we are very excited. They are only 4 weeks old currently so very very cute!

What have you guys got planned for the weekend?

Heather, cute, kissing the Tv we dont have pay tv, so its lots of dvd's here, but Rianna usually watches fifi flowertots and dora, so DIon is stuck with them a bit, he likes baby bright and wiggles though, WOW a new pup, are you getting a little girl or boy???? Have you got a name picked??? Very exciting about the BFP, have you had the blood tests done yet???

Deb, yep the more bubs you have, the less stomach muscles left, by the last you look 9 mths pg at 5 weeks LOL

Hay, no mum, how precious. Dion is back to saying dad non stop !!!!!!! he shakes his head no when he is doing something he knows he shouldnt ( most of the time LOL)

Brooke, so gorgeous watching Maya develop her musicality, we are not very musical here so we dont see that >

Kate, I am a dreadful mother and the TV is my lifesaver, DIon will watch for about 10 minutes, and that is my sanity LOL.

Bec, hope the gastro is heading away for you, and that you are feeling tip top in no time at all!!!

Dion does this boppy dance, we call him monkey boy when he does it, soo funny.
    Dion had a swimming lesson yesterday, we werent going to put him in til next year, but he's driving me nuts, so I thought a bit of activity might help , so he is doing 2 lessons this term, and then we'll decide wether to continue or wait until next yr. he seemed to enjoy himself once he realised that flinging yourslelf back in a tantrum doesnt work in water ( DH wants to fill the house with water, so he cant do it at home LOL)he's still eating like a horse, and not putting any weight on, but am not too concerned with this, as Rianna is the same. We are seeing the paed on thurs about his chest, and wether he needs an orchidectomy. When he was born his little sack was full, but they dissapeared up north with the cold, and havent come back, so might need a minor surgical adjustment ( can we do his temper too whilst we are there LOL)

Evening,

Vanita - we are getting a boy pup and i think we are going to call him Sonny.... either that or Boris!! He was so so cute and Hendrix was so gentle with them it was gorgeous. The temper tantrum bending backwards!! I thought Hendrix was the only one who did that! He can chuck a whooper too, so if you find a cure at the paed pass it on!! LOL

Well i got my blood results back and they weren't too reassuring, but im hoping that is only because i got my test probably too early (10DPO). An equivocal result came back of 15-20 they dont count it positive till it is over 20 so i have to have a follow up blood test on monday....im really anxious that this is going to end badly

Ive had my down moment and then googled and found that 10-20 is normal for 11DPO so im hoping that that is all it was.

Hope you all are having a lovely evening.

xx

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Heather- Congrats on your BFP, I forgot to say that And I hope that things don't go badly, sending you lots of sticky vibes

Oh - hugs Kate. I hope you got a good nights sleep. 3rd semester is a tough one, you must be having some tough days.

Heather - still early days, just rest up and let nature do its thing.

As for our weekend, we have DH home! First time in ages! So he is with Al now having some bloke time and I get a little break. We are also house hunting here, it is bloody difficult, as supply is soo low and everything costs a fortune. *We don't know if we will rent, buy or what. We are in a co-op house right now, which is a common housing situation here in the capital. We pay a very low rent and own a share of the building. But there are a lot of rules concerning selling one of these - easiest thing to do is swap if you want to get rid of it...so we are also looking into that!

Vanita - hi! Good thing you found an outlet for Dion at the pool. LOL! Also hope all things go well with the paed on thursd.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Awwwww Kate Huge

Deb- Yay for your DH being home, I hope you get some good me time and that he and Al get some quality time together. Good luck with your house hunting, I hope it doesn't take you too much longer.

Hi to everyone else

Deb, third semester ? I think Kate is in the third trimester, unless she's at uni ROTFLMAO, pg brain ????? Great that DH is home, and Al can have some manly action.... The house situation there sounds complicated.... I hope something works out for you.

Kate, I hope you got some quality sleep, and some time out time.

Bec, hope you are much better now.

Heather, yeah would be fabulous to find the "off" button occasionally hey???? Good luck with the blood test, though it sounds as everything is going just right.......

Off to gym, then groceries ( without the kids LOL) have a great sunday.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Vanita- Yes, feeling much better today thanks Hope you have a great day.

PMSL Vanita, thanks for pointing that out! Lets blame the pregnancy lol.

Ouch Kate, hope you didn't hurt yourself. Falling over is definately a sign to take things a bit more slowly and carefully and to keep your mind in the present. Great you got to rest up this morning. Just take things easy babe and enjoy these last few weeks with just DH and Kelse. Have you thought about going on a romantic date with your DH one night? I want to do that - I figure it will be a while before we can do it again.
    BTW if u think you're having a boy then I put my money on its a boy too.

Good you're feeling better Bec!

Hi everyone else.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

We watch a lot of t.v too Kate, probably too much really. Jonah loves The Wiggles, Balamory, Hi-5 and Ollie. I just leave it on and let Jonah watch it whenever he is interested. Most of the time he'll just play with stuff and watch it if anything captures his interest. OMG at falling down the stairs, I'm glad it wasn't anything more than it was. I bet it gave you both a fright. I slipped in the bathroom on some water yesterday whilst carrying Jonah and slipped my leg into and under the change table, I have a lovely bruise to show for it too. Sounds like you are over it matey Come on little one, it's almost time, try an come a little early for mummy Sending you lots of

ETA: Thanks Deb

Brooke, dont worry we are the same, because of the twins it was too hard to stay anywhere, so we always went home, and now with 4 ,I dont think anyone could fit us in LOL... We went to IL's last night, and just as we were packing to leave Rianna threw up everywhere, poor possum, but SOOOO glad it wasnt in the car, and was on MIL's slate floor!!!! so consequently we were late home.... I dont think Rianna or Dion have done the undie thing, but have photos of the big girls doing it about this age!! ( for their 21st albums LOL) I am feeling better, but dont think I look any different, oh well ,feeling good is better I guess.

Kate, oh hugs to you, its sux when you are just over it, try and rest lots ( we all know you cant sleep though) and be careful down those stairs. Oh I thinks its a boy. I get sick of the TV coz there is so much "noise" in the house sometimes the tv just seems to make it worse- DH turns it up louder and louder to try hear over the kids, and I wanna throw the rooten thing through the window, LOL, I guess its fairly quiet at your place, except Kelseys little talks ( and they are cute )

Bec, glad to hear the tummy bug is gone, sorry about the fall, and bruise, hope it heals quick for you.

HI girls, just dropping in quickly.

Kate, sorry to hear about your fall. Glad you and bubs are ok. Great that you got a sleep in this morning - I bet it's done you the world of good. Try and rest as much as you can. Is there anything I can do? I'd be happy to come over for a day/morning/afternoon and look after Kelse whilst you sleep/rest/get a haircut/whatever. Let me know if I can help at all honey.

Bec, sorry to hear about your fall too. Hope the bruise is not one of those ouchie ones that hurt to touch which you always bump. Glad that Jonah is ok.

Brooke, we always head off early if we don't think Blake will settle. What's the point of stuffing him and us around? Do what feels right for you honey, and don't worry what anyone else says.

Vanita - you go girlfriend. Keep up that gym. I've gotta join myself, but budget withstanding I'll wait until I'm just abotu finished TF as it's all $$.

Heather, don't stress about your blood test honey. It's still early days lovey. I'm sure your little one's a sticky one.

Deb, How did your househunting/swapping go? I bet it was lovely to have DH home all weekend.

Gemma, how are you honey? What's all your news?

Hi Hay, gotta love Thomas' words. He's still a very clever boy to string them together. Blake barely manages anything more than Mumma and Dadda and Boo! I'm sure it will come to Blake.

Hello to anyone I've missed - sorry!

Gotta fly, DH needs the pc.
    xx

Brooke, I really should update Blake's website. I think I have to get a new site rather than babiesonline cause you can only have 20 pics and I love having a range of them so I can see how he's changed at a glance. I checked out Maya with the undies! Cute! Funny girl! Perhaps I should check out who you use and set up a page through them.

belmarks Guest

thanks for saying hi Kate, hope you are ok.

Im just awol because Im P1$$ed at this stupid thread notification thing, its still not coming through. And because I have a thousand other things on my mind, I just don't think to check manually until there's a thousand pages of replies. Just so frustrated....

Hopefully I will get them now.

Hope everyone is well...

Just a quickie, as I just realised I am a complete twit. I forgot to take Al to Baby Bongo this morning!!!! I was thinking about going to the hospital for my blood test (nuchal fold thingie) and didn't even manage that! We have had a couple of prospective offers for housing swaps so that has taken over my brain. Will try and catch up a little later.

Hi girls,

I'm stick...nauseous feeling like [email protected] ...and no I'm not pg...yet! I finished clomid on Friday and felt ok on that (apart from a few headaches). Pup has been ill too - nothing major, just flat. And the most horrible sour poos - YUK!! TMI...they are creamy coloured, sour smelling and thick like zinc cream. OMG, it is a nightmare. Theya re so bad, they make me want to vomit and mums can usually stand quite bad nappies (of their own kids). He's on the mend, but I feel like s**t.

Kate, just letting you know I got your email...I'm having trouble responding on my BB email, but getting emails through to me ok. I'll give them a ring later in the week. Thanks.

I'm off to bed. You pgy girls just stay on your feet - or off your feet...just not falling off your feet!!!

belmarks Guest

poo Hay, hope you are all feeling better soon xxoo

Hi Deb, wow your preggy brain has started early huh?? tee he he, hope you are enjoying it though....

No news from us, still plodding along.

DH is jumping out of a plane this weekend though, so that should be exciting!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast